Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Nation States WAR!!!

Skirmisher

Guest thetrekker

I'll go ahead and make a formal entry since this has a chance of restarting. Mine may sound parodyish, but don't worry, I'll take this legitimately.

Nation's Name: The Federation of Trek States

Nation's leader (not official according to the site): The Great Kirk (elected position)

Sunset link

NSeconomy link:

Geography:

4 States: The Federation is composed of four main states; The Kirkans, The Picardans, The Siskans, and The Archans. 50 years ago, the Federation was a loose coalition between the five states, including the Janewans. The Janewans attempted to usurp the power of the Kirk, and through a long and bloody war, the Janewans were eradicated and the Federation of Trek States became one powerful nation, each having equal power and opportunity to elect a leader of the Federation.

Terrain/Climate: Trek States have been kept out of the regional race for power by the many mountains guarding the borders to other countries. These mountains are home to secret military installations used for spying and weapons research. Other than a few mountains, the interior of Trek States is rather flat and great plains-esque. This makes for a good agricultural base and helps the Trek States maintain a degree of self-sufficiency. The climate remains temperate throughout Trek States which allows snow in the winters and 70-80 degree temperature in the summer.

Natural Resources:

Fertile Land (most abundant)

Gold (leading to the diluted value of Gold-Plated Latinum)

Water

Wind

Oil

Latinum

Coal

Iron

Silver (least abundant)

Natural Hazards:

The mountains surrounding Trek-States are treacherous (heh-heh pun intended) to motorized vehicles and Trek-States lacks enough funding to build many large tunnels. Most of the roads to the outside world are steep and winding mountain passes that only small cars can get through. Rock slides are a threat but the government gets a clean-up crew to the site within a day or two. A hurricane season used to affect Naval dominance, until a ballast-like material was discovered and plated around warships, trade ships, and even fishing boats. This leads the Trek-States to be a naval powerhouse.

Military

Used to be 7% but do to a 11% unemployment stat, is now 12% percent military, with the majority being directed to Air and Ground forces. (Roughly 38 million)

10 man squad:

4 Riflemen with assault rifles, SMGs, and shot guns

2 Snipers armed with scopes and silencers

3 Medics armed with compact shotguns

1 Heavy trooper armed with rocket launcher

Front Line Tank: The Dukat is a sluggish, overprotected and overpowered beast. Weihing in at 80 tons, it's top speed is 35 mph on road. The mountains incredibly slow the speed of the Dukat and it has been seen to take three days to cross the mountain range. They have long range shells used for bombardment of enemy tanks, and can alos be loaded with flechette-shells that are good for anti-infantry battle. Because of their long range capabilities, the Dukats are placed on top of the far reaching mountains in Trek States. Positioned here, they are able to see the enemy coming from far away and the shells, on a day with the wind helping them can reach 5 miles because of the altitude advantage. In addition, a remote controlled shell has been placed for experimentation into specialized Dukats that are given a small fuel tank and can fly 10 miles. On top the Dukat is armed with two 50. cal machine guns that can help take out a squad that threatens the tank. In addition to the MGs, It also carries four AA missiles that can be controlled both by the tank pilot, as well as a remote control station located up to three miles away from the tank. The tank is armored with a steel, kevlar overlapping lining that helps fight close quarters bullets as well as enemy shells. The fuel tanks are practically untouchable without mines, and as the Dukats are traditionally long range bombardment tools, it is hard to reach them.

Front Line Aircraft: The Enterprise class fighter jet is a multipurpose speedster. It is usually armed with four bunker/tank buster missiles and two anti-aircraft missiles. It can drop these missiles to be armed with two large "Dominion Grade" bombs that devastate infantry forces. Although by carrying bombs, it's speed is horribly reduced. It's cruising warp (mach)1 and can reach speeds up to warp 2. It is also armed with three (one on each wing, one on top) machine guns meant to hit missiles attached to wings and prevent damage to the ground forces. The defense/armour capabilities include two flak compartments meant for anti-missile purposes and armor capable of maintaining integrity through hits from 20 mm.

Naval Capabilities: The Trek-States Navy is large, but outdated. Fearing an invasion from another region. Trek-States built up a large navy. After the rumor was proven unfounded, the navy was left to their own devices. The frigates and battleships eventually fell out of service, but the long-range bombardment ships as well as aircraft carriers and submarines. The one thing the the Trek States navy is famous for is carrying out pre-approved naval blockades issued by its allies.

Some Backstory/Personality on the Trek States

The Federation of Trek States (FTS) has been around for about 200 years, although the new power that it is today has only been around for 50 years. The old FTS was a loose alliance of the five states in case of outside invaders. 55 years ago, the Janewans manipulated the Picardans and the Archans to support their effort to conquer the FTS. In the second year of that alliance, a rogue group of Picardans and Archans broke away and told the Kirkans and the Siskans of the Janewan's plan. A three year civil war broke out, and the Federation was in shambles. Finally, the man called James Kirk convinced the leaders of the Picardans and the Archans that the Janewans planned to turn on them as soon as they conquered the FTS. Together, they all destroyed the Janewan leaders and expelled the rest from the country. The Federation soon agreed to merge their tribes, and the new FTS emerged with no bias towards any tribe. In honor of James Kirk's deeds, the presidency was named for him. Elections are every two years with no term limit. Thought they are now one, leaders from different tribes have different views.

Kirkans tend to be more militaristic. They do not openly attack other nations, but build up large militaries just in case.

Picardans are the diplomatic group. They arange alliances and trade contracts with other nations. They tend to avoid war but are strong strategists if confronted.

Siskans are the xenophobic group. According to myth, they were greatly wronged by a nation about 150 years ago, but they aren't sure who or what it was. They tend to be erratic with diplomatic relations.

Archans are the most devoted to the citizens. They work for the good of the people in the most direct way and have attempted to pass many bills promoting government foundations.

*At the start of the RP, a Picardian is one year into his term.

Tell me if anything is off or needs to be fixed.

EDIT: oh crap almost forgot. Request region 9

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thetrekker

Sorry about how long that is.

Anyways, considering my position, I would like to offer a non-aggression pact with the Holy Empire of Marvel

Guest TheJ0ke

Hmm, well looks like I'm not going to get around to working on that program any time soon...

Any how, JP, since you're moving, I think it might be better if you move closer to me.

Oh yeah, and Nova could you send me the images you use for the maps?

Edit to resolve idiocy: I meant Skirm. I got confused there.

Guest TheJ0ke

Well, I was assuming that Ruinus was still in this, and since we were allies last time, I figured that we still would be. So I just thought it would be better to have our allies a little closer than completely opposite sides of the island.

It would be great if we could get three Equally Powerful Alliances to rival each other... WOOT 1v1v1 FTW!!!

Anyways, considering my position, I would like to offer a non-aggression pact with the Holy Empire of Marvel

I can't speak for my ally to the North, Nova, but I, Marvel Man, Holy Emperor of the Empire of -Marvel-, agree to your non-aggression pact.

*Marvel Man then declared a new national holiday to celebrate the achievement*

Note: I too, would like to see three equal forces going at it. While Nova and I are certainly among the region's most powerful, I'm sure two other alliances could theoretically, oppose us. What alliances exist right now? There's the Nova-Marvel coalition, and the Jaeger-J0ke coalition. Anyone else? Skirm, where do you stand?

I can't speak for my ally to the North, Nova, but I, Marvel Man, Holy Emperor of the Empire of -Marvel-, agree to your non-aggression pact.

Note: I too, would like to see three equal forces going at it. While Nova and I are certainly among the region's most powerful, I'm sure two other alliances could theoretically, oppose us. What alliances exist right now? There's the Nova-Marvel coalition, and the Jaeger-J0ke coalition. Anyone else? Skirm, where do you stand?

The freeland of the semihumans is also a part of the Jaeger-J0ke coalition.

Guest TheJ0ke

BAH!!! You imbeciles have it all wrong! It's the J0ke-Panzer Coalition! J0ke-Panzer!

-Soum Y. Nona (The0ne)

*Switches back to normal*

Also, the J0ke-Panzer Coalition currently is the region's most powerful. We have the region's second and third largest economies as well as the two largest defense and law and order budgets.

Edit: Also, if we are actually going to go ahead with this then we should decide on which calculator to use as they seem to provide different stats. Are we going to use the original or the new one I posted?

Guest thetrekker

*The Great Kirk (who is a Picardian) declares a National Holiday (Non-Aggression Day) and gets wasted to celebrate*

*Whilst in this drunken state. I support the idea of the three way war as well. Looking at the superpowers, if Ruinus joins in, we could have Nova-Marvel, Jesus get TheJoke Jaegermeister, and the two island nations.

• 3 weeks later...
Titans?

Large one man armies that saunter around the battlefield throwing tanks and spitting streams of fire... Basically Kaiju...

Large one man armies that saunter around the battlefield throwing tanks and spitting streams of fire... Basically Kaiju...

Eh... Wouldn't something like that totally obliterate any actual military tactics and what not? I mean, it'd be kind of interesting, but it would definitely lower the "war" part of this...

Eh... Wouldn't something like that totally obliterate any actual military tactics and what not? I mean, it'd be kind of interesting, but it would definitely lower the "war" part of this...

well if it was actually Godzilla size but think smaller then Kong or about that size.

Guest thetrekker
Its a fantasy RP, nothing's realistic about that. I've got people with rock skin that live in a volcanic mountain. Is that in any way realistic? No...

And I hear my idea of equal cash for all has been taken...

Well I mean realistic in the sense of modern military technology. Not one man killing machines.

Well I mean realistic in the sense of modern military technology. Not one man killing machines.

Again, they'll be around Kong size. Last I checked, a squadron of fighters killed Kong. We're going to be using fantasy creatures and whatnot...

And they were only to be used for a climatic battle of epic proportions. According to Zreth that is.

Guest thetrekker
Again, they'll be around Kong size. Last I checked, a squadron of fighters killed Kong. We're going to be using fantasy creatures and whatnot...

And they were only to be used for a climatic battle of epic proportions. According to Zreth that is.

Meh, I'm still against it, but if it is going to happen, I call the giant ameoba from "The Immunity Syndrome".