Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Nation States WAR!!!

Skirmisher

Actually that means the closer to the top the more stoners the person has.

Also I agree with Mavelman on the RP and I also think that we should set it at a older age sort of like Civil War times or maybe even Renaissance style for the time and setting of the war. I was thinking in the Renaissance style we could actually sort of make it sort of like WFB and even let people have like different species for this.......maybe even........Wizards? Well other then that I also have a system idea for the game, this idea by allwing participants to join in diffrent factions and within each faction will be a designated leader(who could either be the nation with the most money or the nation who the group thinks has the smartest person backing it up), then there will be the second in the command who would be another person with lots of cash, after that you have the regular nations. Each turn the leader and the second decide who takes care of what and who develops what.

EX: Mystery leader assigns Peon Nation 1 & 2 to developing new kinds of solders while he sends out Peon 3 to develop new tech to fight with so Peon 1 & 2 get to develop/train new kinds of soldiers that make sense within the combined amount of money of each nations defence section while the science department develops new weapons.

Also if we add Wizards we could make use of the Religion section and we could also use enviroment as money for building bases and outposts. The Leader and the 2nd can also use their money to aid in any general department by spreading out their cash and we could also give a set amount of prep turns for each faction to give people some time to develop. During the beginning turns we could let people decideto spread out and take unclaimed land out from each of thier kingdoms or the kingdoms of their ally nations. So in the first couple of turns it's all about spreading out and conquering. Plus we don't actually have to make steady alliances with factions allowing people to be spies andwhatever land that was connected to that paticular nation could be converted over when they change sides.

In the combat the person doesn't actually have to wage big wars but instead each person can make Champions after deciding what faction they team up with and then each faction will pool in money of a certain percentage of each nation and then give nations money to make each of their Champions that would seems appropiate for the amount given. After that they can give their Champions missions or quests (even during prep time) to train them RPG style and if they die it just becomes the inconvenience of having to make a new champion using say left over money from say the original pool of money. Quests/Missions can also be used to gain money for the well pool of cash for the champions which can be used to upgrade the champions, give them minions or even by them siege weapons. After all this we can setup one big final battle where all the factions fight and each faction uses all of it's left over Champion cash to boost up all of their sides, then we can have each nation play their champion in the final battle.

I'm gonna stop for now but tell me if you like where I'm going with this or if you don't get what I'm talking about or if you just want me to explain a tad more.

Quoted from Zreth in the Nation States message board for all those that don't check often...

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheJ0ke

Well nothings happening at the moment so... no, it's not too late.

Also, I'm going to copy/pasta The 0ne's official declaration on the status quo from the NationStates board here.

A Message from the Supreme, Imperial People's Office of The 0ne:

As the ruler of one of the region's premier nations, I feel that it is my duty to warn you that should war break out, the only countries that could possibly hope to stand in our way are Marv's and Nova's. No other country could possibly put up a resistance that could even keep our forces at bay for a week.

However, even in the unlikely even that Nova and Marvel joined forces, rather than making the logical decision and joining the J0ke-Panzer alliance, they would still be outnumbered and hopelessly out-financed. I therefore, in a grand gesture of mercy worthy of The0ne, extend the hand of friendship and cooperation to all the countries of Khazan. Join now and you shall reap a great many rewards and will have lead your nation into a new golden age, at the helm of the chosen few who brought about the new order. However, take heed of this warning. If you stand against us, you and your entire nation shall be completely and utterly annihilated, and you land turned into an empty wasteland full of Jaeger Pie mills.

Your choices thus are clear, join us and lead your country into an age of happiness and prosperity or fight against us and perish.

You need not make your choice now, but know that even the most firmly neutral nations are eventually forced to pick a side. The sooner you do so the easier you will make it on your nation.

The 0ne

-Emperor-Presidentus Maximus and Supreme Executive Officer of TheJ0ke Ltd. a transnational enterprise

Guest TheJ0ke

All this talk about reviving the RP reminds me that I found a NationStates calculator other than SunsetRPG's a while back.

I'm not sure which is more accurate (if that's even possible here), but here it is.

Well nothings happening at the moment so... no, it's not too late.

Also, I'm going to copy/pasta The 0ne's official declaration on the status quo from the NationStates board here.

Ok, count the free land of the semihumans as part of this RP then.

Guest TheJ0ke
For all of those who don't want to fear us...look to my signature.

Waih, wah? Does this mean that Nova Force Nova has officially joined TheJ0ke-Panzer Alliance?!?

Wait, what?

Nova's totalitarian style country is my Holy Empire's exact opposite. A union, even one that would benefit us so much, seems odd. Still, I offer a union to The Federation of Nova Force Nova. The Nova-Marvel Pact?

On that note, to all the smaller countries, the great Holy Empire of -Marvel- offers itself as your ally. To better resist the rise of the TheJ0ke-Panzer alliance, we must unite and combat this growing threat. We must stand strong! Imperious Rex!

Note: And yes, like I said, we should start this RP again. Anyone have the time to run it?

Is the snowy mountainous landscape to the south west on the map still up for grabs?

I'll check it out and wipe up another map of the region then... Take out all the people who don't exist anymore and all that...

Edit: Here you go

KhazanNewGameMap.jpg

I'll check it out and wipe up another map of the region then... Take out all the people who don't exist anymore and all that...

Edit: Here you go

KhazanNewGameMap.jpg

The freeland of the semihumans call land 11.

Wait, what?

Nova's totalitarian style country is my Holy Empire's exact opposite. A union, even one that would benefit us so much, seems odd. Still, I offer a union to The Federation of Nova Force Nova. The Nova-Marvel Pact?

I accept that pact.

Oh and btw I will have my league match up today.

TOO BAD. :P

I could use the larger land though. I call for a neutral treaty with Nova Force Nova. I don't really want to fight him and his bling bling army, composed entirely of gold. -.-

NEUTRALITY IT IS!