MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Tournament - Esther Coleman vs. Norman Nordstrom

POLICE REPORT – EVIDENCE FILE 1

Case No: 21604918                                 Date: 30th April 2024

Reporting Officer: Captain Luke Hawksley

Prepared By: Lieutenant Ellen Flately

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of Evidence:

Final message exchange between Steven (“Steve”) Goodwin and Alexander (“Alex”) Stein on April 10th 2024.

Following messages pulled from phone of Steven Goodwin. All messages timestamped and grouped by conversation.

image.png.c64e0485699cf432d91e2d7d0a12aae9.png

image.thumb.png.e8fe8e4c2c89488f714e63706c61e733.png

image.thumb.png.db65f53ebfdc7e11b89ba464281c3336.png

Following message pulled from phone of Alexander Stein. This is the final message from victim, Steve Goodwin to Alex. 

image.png.445eda5fc59f188986b1d67dca5f098d.png

His body was discovered 3 days later in what remained after the fire of the residence of Mr Norman Nordstrom. The Goodwin's residence, where Steve had come from that night, was also burnt down. 

No remains were found of either Ms Coleman nor Mr Nordstrom. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it. Trying something a bit different in story telling, so hope you all enjoyed. 

Esther vs Nordstrom. Esther can try and use her charm and persuasion, but ultimately is going for the kill with an element of surprise. Nordstrom will be on the defence and will have the advantage of the dark house that he knows.  Poor Steve is unfortunately the victim of whoever is the winner of this ultimate game of crazies.  

Super super creative, Culwych. I'm going with Nordstrom. The best thing Esther has going for her is that she appears to be a young girl which isn't as useful against a blind man. She can use her voice and I guess he might have a soft spot for young girls given what happened with his daughter and the plot of the sequel which I never saw, but I still think he survives any initial attack and takes her down.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - RakaiThwei
4.70 - Boratz
5.00 - Macklemore

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
24.70 Total Combined Score
24.70 / 5 = 4.94 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Esther Coleman: 0
Norman Nordstrom: 6

1 hour ago, Callisto said:

Match Final Results

MATCH SCORE

Esther Coleman: 0
Norman Nordstrom: 6

Eeeech... Talk about a nasty outcome!

23 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

I shudder to think what he did to her. 

....I came downstairs when my Mom was watching that movie. And the dude had a turkey baster in hand.

....WHO THOUGHT THIS MATCH WAS A GOOD IDEA?!!

6 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

....I came downstairs when my Mom was watching that movie. And the dude had a turkey baster in hand.

....WHO THOUGHT THIS MATCH WAS A GOOD IDEA?!!

Woah... I hadn't even thought about it like that. Just two horror films that I thought were really underrated (and two characters with no fights against their name). Actually, I think Norman would be more likely to adopt her given he wants a kid - and thinking about it these two would make a good start to a horror family!

21 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Woah... I hadn't even thought about it like that. Just two horror films that I thought were really underrated (and two characters with no fights against their name). Actually, I think Norman would be more likely to adopt her given he wants a kid - and thinking about it these two would make a good start to a horror family!

Yeah...

What Norman was TRYING to do to that one woman is.... sick.

But she shoved that turkey baster down his throat and gave it a good squeeze! That rancid shake didn't go smooth for him, seeing as he made it himself. 

Gives a whole new meaning to choke on it.