Beast vs. Sasquatch (Walter Langkowski)
MATCH SCORE
Beast: 1
Sasquatch (Walter Langkowski): 4

Cloud City vs. Cloverfield Creature (Clover)
MATCH SCORE
Cloud City: 2
Cloverfield Creature (Clover): 4

Rumble 20614 Lydia Frye vs. Cana Alberona vs. Eve (Stellar Blade)
MATCH SCORE
Lydia Frye: 0
Cana Alberona: 0
Eve (Stellar Blade): 2

Tournament - Adrian Monk vs. Lt. Columbo
MATCH SCORE
Adrian Monk: 1
Lt. Columbo: 4

Rumble 20613 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
T-X (The Terminatrix): 0

SEASON 13 ROUND 10 RESULTS

SEASON 13 ROUND 10 RESULTS

DSkillz WINS: 16, TIES: 2 POINTS: 170
Twogunkid WINS: 16, TIES: 0 POINTS: 160
Peypeypeypey WINS: 14, TIES: 1 POINTS: 145
Pizzaguy2995 WINS: 13, TIES: 2 POINTS: 140
RiotGear WINS: 13, TIES: 1 POINTS: 135
Nesh WINS: 13, TIES: 0 POINTS: 130
Magnamax WINS: 12, TIES: 1 POINTS: 125
Mercenaryblade WINS: 12, TIES: 1 POINTS: 125
Gizmo Hibiki WINS: 11, TIES: 2 POINTS: 120
UltraKong WINS: 12, TIES: 0 POINTS: 120
C.T. WINS: 12, TIES: 0 POINTS: 120
Michael Lovecraft WINS: 11, TIES: 1 POINTS: 115
Vincento WINS: 11, TIES: 1 POINTS: 115
Culwych1 WINS: 10, TIES: 1 POINTS: 105
Venom 2009 WINS: 10, TIES: 1 POINTS: 105
IKA WINS: 9, TIES: 2 POINTS: 100
SSJRuss WINS: 10, TIES: 0 POINTS: 100
GreyPanther WINS: 9, TIES: 0 POINTS: 90
Z451 WINS: 8, TIES: 1 POINTS: 85
broadwaybeyonder WINS: 8, TIES: 0 POINTS: 80
TheSpiderKami WINS: 8, TIES: 0 POINTS: 80
yostepdaddy WINS: 6, TIES: 3 POINTS: 75
Confession FPT WINS: 6, TIES: 3 POINTS: 75
ViceCityMobster86 WINS: 7, TIES: 1 POINTS: 75
JohnnyChany WINS: 6, TIES: 2 POINTS: 70
RakaiThwei WINS: 7, TIES: 0 POINTS: 70
WeAreVenom88 WINS: 7, TIES: 0 POINTS: 70
leroypowell3 WINS: 5, TIES: 3 POINTS: 65
Movie-Brat WINS: 6, TIES: 1 POINTS: 65
Macklemore WINS: 6, TIES: 0 POINTS: 60
Fox WINS: 6, TIES: 0 POINTS: 60
sonder WINS: 4, TIES: 2 POINTS: 50

6 minutes ago, IKA said:

Umpire why have you forsaken me?

Umpire has been a DICK this season. Too many bad pulls for a lot of people.

Yep, this is around the point of the season where voting can get weird. Wonder why that is? 

4 hours ago, IKA said:

Umpire why have you forsaken me?

Speaking of which, you mentioned a few weeks back that you planned on introducing new terrains for the Draft. Were you still planning on doing so? If so, could you use some suggestions? 

I have none in mind myself, lol. 

Yeah tough pull for me against batgod 

I do wonder if some people are voting to sabotage with some of the recent votes being tied like Fett v chaos. Or come on guys Grinch vs Pumpkinhead? 

This is also the point where people start to take themselves too seriously. 

18 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Speaking of which, you mentioned a few weeks back that you planned on introducing new terrains for the Draft. Were you still planning on doing so? If so, could you use some suggestions? 

I have none in mind myself, lol. 

I ended up having a lot happen personally the last few weeks. Never got around to making the additional terrains. I will have to be more prepared for S14. I have learned a lot from this season.

13 hours ago, IKA said:

I ended up having a lot happen personally the last few weeks. Never got around to making the additional terrains. I will have to be more prepared for S14. I have learned a lot from this season.

Hey @IKA, sorry to hear and hope all OK. I'm happy to have a stab at making a few if that would help (and send them over to you for review)? If so, can you let me know size of the overall image?

3 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Hey @IKA, sorry to hear and hope all OK. I'm happy to have a stab at making a few if that would help (and send them over to you for review)? If so, can you let me know size of the overall image?

Everything is fine now. And sure I'd love some help for S14, it's too late in this season to add any more challenges. I'll just have to prep the challenge refresh before fully launching the season next time. Currently have something planned between the seasons though so there is some time to consider.

1 hour ago, IKA said:

Everything is fine now. And sure I'd love some help for S14, it's too late in this season to add any more challenges. I'll just have to prep the challenge refresh before fully launching the season next time. Currently have something planned between the seasons though so there is some time to consider.

Sounds good.

On 1/6/2024 at 3:42 PM, Mercenaryblade said:

I do wonder if some people are voting to sabotage with some of the recent votes being tied like Fett v chaos. Or come on guys Grinch vs Pumpkinhead? 

This is also the point where people start to take themselves too seriously. 

Well, I'm thinking most people at least vote for their own picks, some may give out "pity votes" for characters that may be outmatched in a round, some may just vote for characters they like, and others still may be genuinely convinced by the arguments for and against each character. 

But sabotage? I don't know. I really hope some of us here aren't doing that. It would be nice to give people the benefit of the doubt and we could just have fun with the Draft. 

I know I've been having fun so far, and not just 'cuz I'm ahead, lol. I spent a full ten minutes or so laughing when I first saw the match-up I got with the Polar Express, to the point where I didn't even much care if my pick won or lost that round. The Halloween vs. X-Mas terrains and match-ups in general have been a particularly interesting concept, at least for me. 

But if some people are taking this seriously enough to try the sabotage thing? I hope they consider that they'll make this contest less fun, including for themselves. It would be good to be fair and stay in the spirit of competition.  

On 1/6/2024 at 3:44 PM, IKA said:

Yeah, I remember you mentioned that you were dealing with covid. I'm also sorry about what you've had to go through. The season's been pretty fun as is with the matchups and current terrains, and it's done a decent job of balancing things out among most of the teams and characters. 

• Like 2