Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Special Writer's Challenge!

IKA

Magnetic Ferret is holding a special Writer's Challenge!

Entry Rules:

All Entries must be entered by June 30th!

The setups will consist of either 1 (ONE) RATED Battle consisting only a 1 vs 1 (TWO total characters) and MUST follow the theme listed below.

The Setup with the higest overall rating as judged by the community will win. 

You must be at least 16 (Sixteen) years of age AND be a member of MagneticFerret.com to qualify. There are no other ways to enter. 

Winner will be decided when all entries conclude!

1st place will earn a $50 digital Visa gift card to be sent to their account before the end of June AND Their setup will be placed in the Hall of Fame!

-------------

Theme:

East vs. West

1) The setup will have one character created by an Eastern media source and one from Western media.

2) The setup will lead up to, but not give the result of a conflict between the characters. 

3) The conflict must be able to have a winner and a loser. (A fight, Race, Game, etc...) NO POLITICS, RELIGIOUS REFERENCES OR RACIAL SLURS ALLOWED and will result in IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION.

Please comment any further questions down below and I will update topic as necessary!

Edit: Please comment a link to your set up below, if is not posted here before the match concludes, it will not count!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, leroypowell3 said:

Hm wondering if I'm the first one to see this. 

Are we posting the match links here like normal?

Yes, thanks for pointing that out.

Edited.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is my entry for the Special Writer's Challenge. A new part to my Zombie Power Rangers story.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Last minute? I thought the deadline was JUNE 30th? 

It's a very long minute.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my entry, it isn't a straight up fight, but I think that it is still an interesting conflict.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, when is the announcement of the winner going to happen?

10 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

So, when is the announcement of the winner going to happen?

Tomorrow, I just haven't had a lot of time to get posting. 

• Like 1

Okay everyone it's time (10 days late!) to announce the winner of the Special writer's challenge!

Starting the list in 8th place  with a rating of 4.33 - Time Force Power Rangers vs. Ninja Sentai Kakuranger by @Venom 2009

Showing in for 7th place with a 4.4 - Wolverine vs. Lucy the Homicidal Diclonius by @Gizmo Hibiki

Coming in at 6th place With a 4.5 - Spider-Man (Miles Morales) vs Izuku “Deku” Midoriya by @Pizzaguy2995

Starting our top 5 with a 4.6 on his 1st CBUB post! - Ultraman vs. King Kong by @UltraKong

4th place comes in with a 4.7 - Inuyasha vs. Hellboy by @Mercenaryblade

The Bronze medal of 3rd with a 4.75 place goes to Witch's Cult vs. Justice League by @IKA 

Our runner up Silver medal 2nd place with a 4.8 is Gauron vs. Defensor by @leroypowell3

And our winner of the Special Writer's Challenge and winner of the $50 Digital Visa gift card is....

*Drum roll*

Kojojash vs. The Judderman by @Z451  with a PERFECT 5.0 score - A FIRST for our writer's challenges!

Thank you to everyone who participated! I had a lot of fun reading all of these setups! I look forward to seeing everyone enter into the next challenge coming soon! (Will be back in August!)

23 hours ago, IKA said:

Coming in at 6th place With a 4.5 - Wolverine vs. Lucy the Homicidal Diclonius by @Pizzaguy2995

Oh well, at least I lost to some worthy competitors.

But hang on, I think you might have a little typo there IKA. Mine was Spider-Man (Miles Morales) vs Izuku “Deku” Midoriya, not Wolverine vs Lucy. 

5 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Oh well, at least I lost to some worthy competitors.

But hang on, I think you might have a little typo there IKA. Mine was Spider-Man (Miles Morales) vs Izuku “Deku” Midoriya, not Wolverine vs Lucy. 

My bad, it's been edited to fix that mistake. Thanks for pointing it out.

• 2 weeks later...