Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Rumble 18498 Mr. Benedict vs. Naru vs. Desna and Eska

leroypowell3

Next batch of new characters making a name for themselves.

Mr. Benedict has found a way into the real world.

Naru is on a hunt and encounters this evil man.

Their battle takes them to the southern water tribe lands where Desna and Eska aren't happy with these outsiders.

Who wins?

If I remember correctly, Benedict really isn't a person that knows how to lay low. It's a fight between Desna and Eska vs. Naru really, and it all depends on which one of them goes after Benedict first, cause the other one can use the situation to kill the other one while they're focusing Benedict. It's quite tricky, this one.

I keep hearing that the latest Predator film might be the best since the original. Have to catch it sometime. Hey, it might even bring @RakaiThwei back to the franchise. 😛 

Anyways, Benedict has the fastest weapons in his guns, but he apparently sticks out like a sore thumb (been a looong time since I've seen Last Action Hero). Therefore, he might be a fairly easy target for an archer and a pair of synchronized, precise, and potentially deadly waterbending twins. I don't know anything about about Naru, though, so I can't say if she can take an experienced assassin or waterbenders as good as Desna and Eska.

16 hours ago, DSkillz said:

I keep hearing that the latest Predator film might be the best since the original. Have to catch it sometime. Hey, it might even bring @RakaiThwei back to the franchise. 😛

I saw the movie.

I didn't like it. That's all.