Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 6

Fox

I'm not sure how many of you are old enough to remember them, but another option I considered that to my surprise wasn't in the database was Raggedy Ann & Andy. They've had several TV specials and an animated series. Ann and Andy always liked to go on adventures as soon as they came to life. I wouldn't be surprised if the link Fox provided mentions them.

8 hours ago, DSkillz said:

I'm not sure how many of you are old enough to remember them, but another option I considered that to my surprise wasn't in the database was Raggedy Ann & Andy. They've had several TV specials and an animated series. Ann and Andy always liked to go on adventures as soon as they came to life. I wouldn't be surprised if the link Fox provided mentions them.

Well for what its worth, I'll probably add them myself for everyone at some point today.

Also, unrelated, but still, D did you ever see Max Headroom at all?

I think the teams look really good.  A lot of people did switch out their toy to something less bloodthirsty.

I would say another category where a few maybe didn't quite hit the mark was the Jack of all Trades slot.  The Slot intended for a well rounded character which could compete in a wide variety of situations. 

Characters with a lot of combat skill but no other skills - especially people skills - will probably do poorly here.

skillz-ballroom.jpg

skillz-circus.jpg

There are some challenges in there that combat characters will do well in, but the challenges are a real grab bag of random skill checks.

4 hours ago, Z451 said:

Also, unrelated, but still, D did you ever see Max Headroom at all?

Oooh, long time ago. Like the early days of the NES.

Never saw much of his show, but I do remember him from commercial ads back in the day, as well as the Ronald Reagan, Michael Jackson, and the Iran Ayatollah versions of him in BttF, Part 2.

36 minutes ago, Fox said:

I think the teams look really good.  A lot of people did switch out their toy to something less bloodthirsty.

I would say another category where a few maybe didn't quite hit the mark was the Jack of all Trades slot.  The Slot intended for a well rounded character which could compete in a wide variety of situations. 

Characters with a lot of combat skill but no other skills - especially people skills - will probably do poorly here.

skillz-ballroom.jpg

skillz-circus.jpg

There are some challenges in there that combat characters will do well in, but the challenges are a real grab bag of random skill checks.

Well, ... wow. 

Is it too late to us to make more changes?

26 minutes ago, Fox said:

Nope, not too late!

Operators are standing by to assist you. 

You heard the man, guys. There's still some time left! Some of you may also want to rethink your Jack of all Trades picks. 

And frankly, I'm also surprised no one picked Linus Van Pelt for their Precocious Child. As far as X-Mas spirit is concerned, no other kid really tops him.