Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

3:2 - Kingpin vs. Bob Page

UMPIRE

SEASON 3, ROUND 2

Kingpin

Slot: The Team Leader and Face-Man
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Kingpin at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Bob Page

Slot: The Team Leader and Face-Man
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bob Page at Wikipedia
Official Site: Eidos

Battle Terrain
Seduction

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Fox said:

In the Daredevil Netflix series, at least, Kingpin seemed to have some minor skills in that area.  He certainly has funds for expensive and elegant dates, anyways, in the show.

*Inhale*

"You see, when I was a boy..."

y7sf5khbt1u11.jpg

• Sad 1

Page isn't particularly attractive, heh, but what he does have is a decent sense of charisma in his interactions with people, as he both creates and attempts to "treat" viruses and conditions, which are ultimately credited to him to begin with, such as the Gray Death and Darrow Deficiency Syndrome, by not only creating cures/treatments for each, but also by limiting and restricting those cures and or treatments only to those who are willing to pay or do his bidding to earn them, controlling their lives while also attempting to "save" them by his efforts.

You could consider it blackmail, but because of the information said victims lack, that Page possesses he can persuade or seduce any one he wants based on this, because they see him as a savior of sorts and he portrays himself that way, such as in this quote, "When I was in New York recently, the suffering that I saw on the streets was unconscionable. Thomas Aquinas, a personal icon, worked his entire life to ease such terrible pain. This is the very least I could do." , where he cites Aquinas as his personal hero and his model in life, making people see him and his motives as selfless regardless of what is behind them, ala Lex Luthor.

It's hard to not find someone who provides free bandwidth worldwide to be likable wink wink, heh, as Page also did, but he used that to spy on people as well, so yeah.

The key is, that Page never publicly tells anyone about these measures, and is more akin to figures like Lex, as he tries, and is mostly successful in convincing people he's a good samaritan, while also achieving his own goals.

Now in terms of seduction, I think Page would probably be like Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, in talking to his "significant other" about these things he wants or has done, while also hiding his true self from them, until he gets what he wants from them, would he be good at it?

Personally, idk, but I think if he could seduce the world like he did, one person shouldn't be as hard for him, looks or no.