Rocksteady: 2

Rumble 20564 Abigail vs. The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) vs. Suprema
MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Um ... what's new?

12 hours ago, FoxFingers said:

Some people had written asking about it.  So I figured... ah, what the hell.  Why not.

That said want to try and keep the focus here on the battles.  This old site is coming back into a very different world.  This is a place to do some creative writing and talk about those topics.  Not politics or the state of the world.  There's a whole Internet out there to talk about that stuff.  This site is for a very unique, but very narrow band of discussion.

Hey @Magnamax could you update your email to your current one in your user settings please?  I'm getting bounced email errors from folks trying to direct message you.  Thanks!  

Done! Sorry about that...still registered with my email from being in school. Funny how long its been.

Definitely down for a site that is just about discussing comic-fantasy-pop culture nonsense. A welcome reprieve.

2 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Uhh, hi? Almost didn't remember my password, it's been so long. Lol. 

Heh, Nice update on your avatar Rob.

Logging in here reminded me of the flavor text for the Magic card "Lightning Bolt:"

"The sparkmage shrieked, calling on the rage of the storms of his youth. To his surprise, the sky responded with a fierce energy he'd never thought to see again."

It's unfortunate that it all needs recoding before it's fully up and running again, but once it is we can get this place active again.

If you use Gmail, note that Google is treating email from the Forum as Spam for whatever reasons.

Likely, you will not get any emails related to the board functions.

I'm going to begin porting some of my stuff from other places I've written to here, if I cause to much stress... yell at Nova. 

Years have passed and not only have they're have been new franchises and series, but also reboots, remakes and remasters that resurrected favorites and niche characters as well as universes. Let us make this return worth it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ScrewAttackFan25 said:

Years have passed and not only have they're have been new franchises and series, but also reboots, remakes and remasters that resurrected favorites and niche characters as well as universes. Let us make this return worth it.

Well, I'm here so it's already worth it. 

Well, when the signups are open, you may as well make a new account with a new name. It's not as though everyone here will remember everyone anyway. 

It's as good a time as any to get a fresh start.

4 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

At least your username means something. No idea what a "peypeypeypey" is, but I'm stuck with it

It's iconic that's what it is.

Yeah, might as well preserve my rich history of cringiness here even if the boy who idolized R-rated sci-fi flicks has become a grown man who's nothing more than a weeb.

Heh, this is why I love you guys. Haven't from some of you in so long, Pey, Avp, Nova... so, probably should say it, what's going everybody, how ya'll been?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jaeger Panzer said:

Welp, dredged that old email out the dumpster.

Been a long time, seems like some things don't change much.

Everything has changed you IDIOT.

But yeah, deep down I'm still the same dumbass. Been through college and now living that directionless 20something life. What's new with everyone else?