Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

The Perfect Must End...Now!

The Void

After the hero's made it through the portal that has sent them to Earth. There location is New York City, where they have fought the Sentry and his henchmen...But they return to a world they do not even recognize.

w20suq.jpg

25sx8b4.jpg

2rp9t9z.jpg

A world with misery, suffering and no hope. A world where drones patrol the sky. A world the Sentry rules...Is this the perfect world?

There's no more Avengers, Shield, Fantastic Four,X-men or any other groups left. Populations around the world is at an all time low. What is truly worth saving? Why has the Sentry done this?

All this the hero's wondered. They soon then try to locate the whereabouts of the Sentry.

They soon get intel that the Sentry is in Washington DC. It appears that the Sentry has made himself king if the world. They then travel to Washington DC, as they travel see more and more dead fallen hero's. They then make it to DC.

5nlsv4.jpg

Not the DC you would recognize. They then begin to search for Sentry.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Once this debacle with Sentry is done, perhaps you will witness it. It shall be glorious." Nefaria smirked.

--------

Black Bolt simply listened to the banter. Raising an eyebrow at the pettiness of the humans, he shook his head.

"Of all the superhumans who could have survived Sentry's rampage, we get stuck with these three psychopaths. Just our luck, eh, Blackagar?" Blue Marvel remarked as he strode alongside Black Bolt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Watch your tone, human, or I turn my telepathy on you next." Exodus glowered.

OOC: Like watching a tennis match between you two.

Guest bigballerju

Skaar grew annoyed with the bickering as he started to walk ahead of the group and start looking around for Sentry or one of his men. He treaded slowly to watch out for any enemies. Skaar had his huge broad sword in one hand and his ax in the other as he made his way down the street.

" When you fools are done running your mouths then you can join me in searching for our enemies and stopping this insanity for good."

Skaar said angrily and annoyed as he continued.

"HA HA HA HA HAAA!!!!" "You are all going to die tonight."

"I was told once, by an associate of mine...'if death ever comes your way and won't let you pass...make sure you scream right back in his face.' Seems as good a time as any to do so. So do your worst!" Nefaria replied to the voice that rang out of nowhere.