Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

The Perfect Must End...Now!

The Void

The Sentry would find his movement impeded, i.e. at a sudden, entire halt - "I've no desire to inflict this madness upon upon the inhabitants of this world, whom deserve none of it. I'd implore you to cease... but you've gone beyond the point of return. I'm here to contest your will and ideology in their defense." he'd calmly state...

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Sun's kinetic senses hit an all time high... and he smiled slightly, akin to a smirk, as he willed the object that entered his range to have it's speed amplified exponentially upon exponentially...

The object in question? It was Beta Ray Bill's Stormbreaker, flung at max speed by the enhanced Korbinite with all he had... and it's destructive speed and power vastly amplified to an unimaginable degree by the likes of New Sun's power, who poured power into it as it flew along as much as he could, rapidly as he endeavored.

The target? The Sentry's very own skull... and if it struck true, surely it'd severely injure the corrupted Golden Guardian... if not outright kill him.

Black Bolt sung another verse at Sentry in order to maximize damage output afflicted.

"A singer in a smokey room

A smell of wine and cheap perfume

For a smile they can share the night

It goes on and on and on and on"

Guest bigballerju

Skaar ran at his father as he powered up his old strong as high as possible and jumped at War Hulk as he would hold nothing back as he unleashed a furry of punches. Skaar fought furious and fast hoping he could put down his father as quick as possible.

New Sun's kinetic senses hit an all time high... and he smiled slightly, akin to a smirk, as he willed the object that entered his range to have it's speed amplified exponentially upon exponentially...

The object in question? It was Beta Ray Bill's Stormbreaker, flung at max speed by the enhanced Korbinite with all he had... and it's destructive speed and power vastly amplified to an unimaginable degree by the likes of New Sun's power, who poured power into it as it flew along as much as he could, rapidly as he endeavored.

The target? The Sentry's very own skull... and if it struck true, surely it'd severely injure the corrupted Golden Guardian... if not outright kill him.

Sentry flying towards New Sun, he then senses something coming at him...An axe coming at him at high speeds. Sentry thinking fast releases his tendrills to try to stop in its tracks. He then hears the Void speak. "I think you should let me fight." Said the Void smiling.

Skaar ran at his father as he powered up his old strong as high as possible and jumped at War Hulk as he would hold nothing back as he unleashed a furry of punches. Skaar fought furious and fast hoping he could put down his father as quick as possible.

"Your strong, but you mere punches wont do a thing. I am protected by celestial armor. I do not depend of rage to increase my powers." Said War Hulk smiling. War Hulk then proceeds to amp his strength to 500 tons. He then takes out his sword and charges at Skaar roaring..

The tendrils wouldn't be allowed to reach the hammer as New Sun would outright immobilize them... as well as the Sentry, setting him up to be struck by the hammer...

Sentry struck by the hammer falls 30 feet back and crashes into 4 four buildings. "Bob let me come out! We can not let them win!" The Sentry then gets up ignoring the Void.

The Hammer would return to Beta Ray Bill who set down - "We need to remove War from the battlefield.", he'd glance briskly to Nefaria and Blue Marvel - "ON ME!", and he'd fly with all haste, readying his hammer for the combined blow which would do the deed, hopefully...

-----------

Meanwhile New Sun merely focused an exorbitant amount of energy into the area around the Sentry... and detonated it with enough force that made the bomb dropped on Hiroshima look like a sparkler. By far. And it would be contained within a barrier of New Sun's, to prevent the explosion for splashing out...

"I'll do my best to stall him whilst you remove War!"

The Sentry reformed aside to Nefaria, who surely had his back turned to the "fallen" Golden Guardian due to his excessively cocky personality... and in response, Nefaria would find himself without a right arm, "Do not think me so easy to fell, fool!"

Then a massive energy burst erupted forth from the Sentry's hands, blasting Nefaria away from him... he'd still be alive however - nearer and nearer into Bob's psyche the Void edged...

OOC: oooooooooh

OOC:You can play as the Void if you want. Since the Sentry and Void split. Sentry is no longer evil and wants to take responsibility for what he has done. What you wrote about the Void attacking the Count is still valid.

I'm just watching now, I MAY come back in.

Nefaria rolled and tumbled from the energy blast. Getting up, he willed his arm to reform. Once done, he fired off his energy blast at max power at Void while Black Bolt did the same with a scream...