holocaust.jpeg

Pestilence

caliban.jpeg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigballerju

Skaar by this point throughout there entire war was angry and had enough of the games being played. Skaar let out a huge roar that shook the block and everyone around him in anger.

" ENOUGH! WHOEVER YOU ARE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN SMASH YOU!"

OOC: e.e

Exodus blinked. "I thought the Hulk was dead? Did we not defeat an undead version of him a few minutes ago?" Regardless, he'd attempt to force his way into their minds and either rehabilitate or kill them. "Let me guess; these four are immune to telepathy as well...?"

Feeling Exodus trying to enter his mind, Gambit stretched forth his hand. A devilish smile across his face, he began to turn the air around Exodus into poison.

Holocaust raises his arm and lets out a blast directed for Nefaria. He was attempting to drain all the ionic energy from him.

Caliban leaped across the ruin and scorched earth for Skaar. Jumping on his back and attempting to flood him with disease and overload his healing factor

OOC: e.e

Exodus blinked. "I thought the Hulk was dead? Did we not defeat an undead version of him a few minutes ago?" Regardless, he'd attempt to force his way into their minds and either rehabilitate or kill them. "Let me guess; these four are immune to telepathy as well...?"

"I was saved by Dormammu...He made a deal with Apocalypse. I now serve Apocalypse and Sentry. Now leave me, I wish to fight my son alone!"

Seeing Hulk headed for Skaar, Caliban quickly removed himself from the equation and scurried away looking for another victim.

Guest sirmethos

Utilizing a small trickle of the telepathic energy from Exodus, Vulcan established a mental communication link, between himself and Black Bolt.

At the same time, he used the full power of his energy manipulation ability, to form the most powerful protective shield he possibly could, around himself and his allies.

"Our allies are protected, do not hold back on our behalf."

OOC: Italics denote telepathy/telepathic communication.

Exodus smirked and tilted his head slightly, unphased by the poison. "Nice try, but my telekinetic shielding allows me to survive in space. My lungs remain untainted.", he mused cockily. If his prior attempt at forcing his way into Gambit's mind was successful, he'd force the mutant to kill himself; if not, he'd simply fly towards him at mach speeds, aiming to deliver a punch to the jaw with over 100 tons of force behind it, his own telekinesis allowing him to amp himself to such levels.

Exodus smirked and tilted his head slightly, unphased by the poison. "Nice try, but my telekinetic shielding allows me to survive in space. My lungs remain untainted.", he mused cockily. If his prior attempt at forcing his way into Gambit's mind was successful, he'd force the mutant to kill himself; if not, he'd simply fly towards him at mach speeds, aiming to deliver a punch to the jaw with over 100 tons of force behind it, his own telekinesis allowing him to amp himself to such levels.

Gambit screamed in pain as he fell to his knees, clutching his head. He threw a full charged deck in the direction of his enemies as he fell motionless to the ground.

"The Perfect Must be Made!" Said The Fallen One

Then The Fallen One attacks Black Bolt From Behind.

OOC:Sorry If I Don't Know What am i doing....

Black Bolt nodded before turning his attention to the Horseman. "DIE!" Black Bolt yelled at the top of his voice.

Caliban went sailing into the distance from the impact of the sound wave.

Holocaust's armor began to crack. Holding out his hands, he began siphoning the life energy away from Blackbolt.

OOC: How is Gambit still alive?

Khoi, what are you doing?

OOC: He's not. It was his dying action.

War Hulk fell to the group, but he wasn't hurt. "Hmmp...Its going to take more than a scream to put me down..." He then looks at his son. Its just you and me."

OOC: @Nova...He;s substituting for Kain and nrdman.

OOC: They should be dead...a single whisper atomized Apocalypse himself. And Black Bolt just yelled at the top of his voice.

OOC: Apocalypse withstands a scream from Black Bolt, as well the combined attacks of the Inhumans and X-Factor

268px-En_Sabah_Nur_%28Earth-616%29_0004.png