Cocaine Bear: 1

Forge vs. Cable
MATCH SCORE
Forge: 1
Cable: 8

Match 13351 Spider-Man vs. The Thing

Guest Odin

Guest force_echo

I remember the Thor fight. IIRC that's not the actual Thor, it's the guy who eventually became Thunderstrike. He had gained Thor's power and appearange but didn't know how to use his powers yet.

The pebble analogy is a good one, though even then, I think you'd have to be able to be able to punch through tank armor to even irritate the Hulk.

Ah. Still though, if he had the power of Thor, it's still pretty impressive.

Guest Darxeth

thing has beat hulk as well ben is more durable than the hulks that spidey beat.

and your like a kid covering his ears screaming there is to a santa clause .

lol your calling me a fanboy and your whole arguement ammounts to spiderman wins if you disagree than your a doo doo head lol this is fun.

I can't take you seriously because you consider Thing on the same level as Hulk and Thor and Hercules and Namor, which is a joke.

I'm like a guy who believes Spiderman wins because Thing can't hit him enough times to win and Spiderman is just strong enough to pull off the W.

Not to mention he could web Thing up and sling him around like a rag doll.

Words of advice, learn more about other characters before you argue against them.

Also, learn how to spell correctly and write like an educated individual instead of making yourself look like an idiot.

Guest force_echo

Anyone remember the two times that Spider-Man beat Namor?

The first time so bad that Spider-Man was actually worried about Namor's health? He literally insisted on taking Namor to a hospital after that fight, lol.

I can't take you seriously because you consider Thing on the same level as Hulk and Thor and Hercules and Namor, which is a joke.

I'm like a guy who believes Spiderman wins because Thing can't hit him enough times to win and Spiderman is just strong enough to pull off the W.

Not to mention he could web Thing up and sling him around like a rag doll.

Words of advice, learn more about other characters before you argue against them.

Also, learn how to spell correctly and write like an educated individual instead of making yourself look like an idiot.

you should take your own advice read more of the thing because everything i said he did he has done spiderman is my third fave i would be willing to bet i know more about him then you do i like both these guys but the thing has the best chance of winning he has hit spidey before and it just takes one hit for him to win hell i have 3 comics that this fight happned in and everyone of them the thing wins. spidey has to bring an outside source to even hurt the thing where a flick from the thing could probly knock spidey out.

Guest Darxeth

you should take your own advice read more of the thing because everything i said he did he has done spiderman is my third fave i would be willing to bet i know more about him then you do i like both these guys but the thing has the best chance of winning he has hit spidey before and it just takes one hit for him to win hell i have 3 comics that this fight happned in and everyone of them the thing wins. spidey has to bring an outside source to even hurt the thing where a flick from the thing could probly knock spidey out.

Hang on, let me translate this.

Edit: It's just as I expected. Google doesn't recognize the language.

Guest Darxeth

wow you sure showed me how can i argue that point and a great zinger i typey no english good lol.

Obviously I didn't show you since your English is still awful.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Just because one fights someone who is stronger doesn't mean they are stronger than that person they're fighting.. Thor fights Hercules all the time, yet Thor knows Hercules is more superior in strength. And like I said before Hercules has become way stronger.

I'm not sure what the first sentence means. If you're thinking I said Namor is stronger than Hercules, you are mistaken. I just provided the scans of the Avengers issue that Nova referred to.

My personal opinion is that Hercules should be stronger than Namor, though the evidence form that issue clearly makes them equal. If, as you say, Hercules has gotten stronger, then he must be stronger than Namor now.

I'm not sure what the first sentence means. If you're thinking I said Namor is stronger than Hercules, you are mistaken. I just provided the scans of the Avengers issue that Nova referred to.

My personal opinion is that Hercules should be stronger than Namor, though the evidence form that issue clearly makes them equal. If, as you say, Hercules has gotten stronger, then he must be stronger than Namor now.

Oh well than we really had nothing to debate about. I was trying to say in that first sentence is combat strength is different from non combat strength...

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

No one has shown me otherwise. If you post scans I would think opposite.

I have already posted scans of the Thing doing things that Spidey cannot do. I also linked to an article with many scans that are better than my that detain the Thing's strength.

Namor was still equal to Herc in combat strength or whatever when they fought in the mid to late 2000s, long after Thor and Herc's arm wrestling match, so they're at an equal level. Hercules has gotten even stronger perhaps but it is still impressive.