Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 13238 Clark Kent (Smallville) and Justice League and Justice Society of America vs. Apocalypse and Horsemen of Apocalypse and X-Men

Guest bigballerju

Guest bigballerju

Previous Chapters:

Clark Kent (Smallville) & Justice League vs. Power Girl & Justice Society of America

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29725

Brainac & Elle Bishop vs. Ironman & Spiderman

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29823

"Listen we are just as clueless as you are in this mess! You think I like having my planet invaded every 10 minutes?!" Superman yelled as he tried to talk some sense into Powergirl. A hot blast of heat vision shot out from both their eyes as they battled once more in the air above Metropolis. The blasts of heat vision slammed right into each other as the power grew between them and exploded in the air. Windows, buildings, and everything in its area all felt the impact as it shook the entire city. Both were sent flying backwards in the air away from each other as they tumbled in the air as both stopped themselves after a good couple of feet away. Both had bruises and were low on power. "God haven't had a good fight like this in long time. No holding back or any of that crap. " Powergirl said with a smile. " Look we have been fighting for hours and it's getting us nowhere. We don't know what's going on or what's happening but I have a close friend of mine looking into it. If we all could stop this senseless fighting over nothing we all could discuss solutions as to what's going on. I haven't checked in on my friend in a while so she could have something for us." Superman said as he waited for Powergirl's response.

Below on the streets of Metropolis the rest of the teams clashed as chaos took over. Civilians rushed to get out the way as the heroes of both teams battled with everything they had. Cars were flipped over as several stories nearby were destroyed as several blocks has been demolished in the battle. Batman flipped in the air as he threw several batrangs at Huntress that flew past her head as she dodged them with a backflip and fired arrows from her crossbow at Batman. Batman rolled out the way as they soared past his head missing him. Both ran to each other as they started trading kicks and punches as they both used their main fighting style of choice to combat each other. Batman used his own combination of Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Muay Thai, Karate, Boxing, Jujitsu, and Ninjitsu. Huntress used her own two furiously countered and attacked each other with various moves putting on a martial art battle one could only see in film.

Elsewhere two speedsters raced all over Metropolis as they exchanged punches all over as one tried to get the best of the other. Bart Allen battled Jay Garrick as they furiously fought while avoiding civilians and racing throughout the streets trying not to cause too much damage with the force of there fight as they traveled at speeds approaching light. Bart ran as he phased through a building as Jay did the same as they punched each other thousands of times as neither backed down nor were looking to give up anytime soon. Other fights going on were Supergirl and Wonder Woman as they slammed each other through several buildings flying at great speeds as the structures collapsed beneath them as they fought roughly as Supergirl blasted Wonder Woman with heat vision which she blocked with her bracelets. Wonder Woman threw her lasso at Supergirl who caught it and yanked Wonder Woman with it toward her as Wonder Woman flew into a uppercut by Supergirl that send her crashing straight into the ocean nearby.

Chloe on her monitors watched the fight with amazement as she shook her head in disbelief at the carnage. "Good god Chloe pull something out your ass quick or Metropolis and possibly this planet is gone be screwed with the way things are going. Please make Brainac come back from his mission with success." Chloe said as she typed away on her computer as Watchtower checked in to see if any more portals were opening.

Crack...Crack...

Tiny cracks of energy started up near Chloe as she jumped out the chair when she realized the next portal was opening right next to her. " Oh well I guess my prayers have been answered. Please let that be Brainac...Please..." Chloe muttered she backed away to give it enough room to open.

Boom!

A huge portal opened as Apocalypse stepped through the portal with a grin. In his right hand held the cosmic cube. Chloe looked in horror at the figure in front of her as she all of a sudden got a bad feeling about Brainac's trip to the other planet. " Oh man do I want to know who you are and where you came from?" Chloe said with a bit of fear as she pressed the button on her watch for help. " Aaah my dear nothing to worry. A beauty such as you is better off as being one of my wives. As far as your friend Brainac and everyone else on that planet I took care of them." Apocalypse said smiling. " No...No... For your sake he better be alive! Who the hell are you?! Don't think for a second this Earth doesn't have heroes that won't take you down." Chloe said as she tried to put on her best face of courage and strength. " Let them try. I didn't come alone my dear. Apocalypse has come to take over the multiverse starting with this planet. Having the cosmic cube shall further guaranteed this. Now where are your dear heroes. In the goodness of my heart I shall let them live alone if they serve Apocalypse. If not they shall die. But you shall be one of my wives." Apocalypse said with a smile as he waved his hand as his eyes glowed with power as Chloe felt a sudden change within her. " My dear Apocalypse I am at your service and shall do anything you desire my lord." Chloe said as her appearance changed to something darker now that she served Apocalypse. " Excellent my dear. First tell me about your heroes. I know they want to find out what's causing this crisis. I started this so I could shake up the heroes on different planets and get them to distract each other as I built up my army. While distracted I have been conquering Earth after Earth with the cosmic cube and my army at my disposal. Tell me your heroes' greatest strengths and weaknesses." Apocalypse said. " Yes Apocalypse my lord I shall. Now where shall I begin..." Chloe said with an evil smile.

Whoosh!

Superman flew in at an amazing speed as he flew through the roof of Watchtower as glass came raining down as he rushed Apocalypse. At the same time Bart Allen raced in as he grabbed Chloe and superspeed her away to safety. Superman grabbed Apocalypse by the chest while in motion and flew him through the side of the building as they went crashing down toward the streets of Metropolis.

"My friend Chloe not only called for help but left open the comlink for me and all my friends to hear everything you said. This all ends now. My friend Bart is taking Chloe to a Martian friend of mine with telepathy who will release her from your control. Now as for me and you we are past the talking stages. You skipped that when you crossed the line with someone I cared about. My JLA and JSA have stopped fighting thanks to you. We now know you're the cause and that cube is the solution to end all of this. Chloe would never have let any enemy control her and use her against her friends. " Superman said as he punched Apocalypse and sent him reeling toward the streets and at the same time snatched the cosmic cube from Apocalypse.

Slam!

Apocalypse landed on the ground with impact as he created a crater where he landed. Apocalypse laughed as he stood up and faced both the JLA as well as the JSA. Superman landed as they all stood behind him ready to attack." Aah I love you heroes and your petty ways. Why try and fight a battle you won't win? " Apocalypse said as he laughed as a portal opened and his army lead by his four horsemen stepped out ready for battle." This Earth shall fall like the rest of them. Give me the cosmic cube and surrender.

Superman held the cosmic cube in his hand as the next second it vanished. Apocalypse looked at Superman with anger. " If you want the cube your going to have to defeat me and my allies Apocalypse. This invasion ends now. Your threat to these Earths will cease now." Superman said with intent and ready for action. "Oh Superman how wrong you are. This war is just beginning. I will kill all of you and get the cube no matter where you hid it. I am more powerful than I ever was before" Apocalypse said as his hands lit with energy.

Blast!

Apocalypse shot a blast of energy at Superman as it shot him in the chest and slammed him backwards quite a bit. Powergirl held Superman as she looked at Apocalypse with anger. " Okay people time to take this bastard out. Today we are all allies and are battling for our words." Powergirl and the heroes rushed the villains as both sides clashed with each other. Superman and Apocalypse flew to each other as they fought. The battle had begun.

Smallville Clark Kent and JLA -

http://naciondelcomic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/smallville.jpg

Superman (Season 11)

Green Arrow (Season 11)

Batman (Season 11)

Nightwing (Season 11)

Bart Allen (Season 11. He actually just showed up in the current issue that came out)

Martian Manhunter

Doctor Fate

Supergirl

Booster Gold

Black Canery

Zatanna

Justice Society of America-

Powergirl (New 52)

Huntress (New 52)

Red Hood (New 52)

Red Arrow (New 52)

Jay Garrick (New 52 Earth 2)

Alan Scott (New 52 Earth 2)

Hawk Girl (New 52 Earth 2)

Wonder Woman (New 52)

Vs

Apocalypse (616 who augmented himself with Celestial technology)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/48/Apocmessiahwar1.png

4 Horsemen of Apocalypse:

Death- Archangel

Famine- Sunfire

Pestilence- Polaris

War- Hulk

X-Men (They are all under his control. Current versions unless stated it's another version)

Colossus/Juggernaut

Rogue (With Ms.Marvel's powers)

Storm

Havok

Northstar

Gambit

Cyclops

Magneto

Iceman (Current)

Quicksilver (Can go up to light speed)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn More About

Justice League

Read more about Justice League at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry Justice League Library JLU Official Website

Justice Society of America

Read more about Justice Society of America at Wikipedia

Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Toonopedia Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe

Clark Kent (Smallville)

Read more about Clark Kent (Smallville) at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Krypton site Wapedia

Apocalypse

Read more about Apocalypse at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Apocalypse Uncannyxmen.net: Apocalypse Marvel.com: Apocalypse

X-Men

Read more about X-Men at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Uncanny X-Men.net IMDb

Horsemen of Apocalypse

Read more about Horsemen of Apocalypse at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Marvel Universe Comic Vine

I go with team 1.

The only person to be left standing on team 2 will be Iceman. That only lasts until they use Zatanna to remove him somehow.

While Smallville Clark doesnt show the speed of regular supes, his overall power is greater. He moved a planet with ease. He also has a healing factor that is on par with most of the greater examples in comics. (as long as he is in sunlight) He healed from wounds in seconds while in sunlight.

Then add in Manhunter, Supergirl, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Alan Scott, and Doctor Fate and you have some serious heavy hitters to confront Hulk, Colossus, Iceman and Apocalypse

Apocalypse and his minions are more than capable of taking this fight.

Iceman, Magneto, Storm, Colossus and Hulk as War are amongst the people who will give the DC heroes the largest trouble, after Apocalypse himself that is.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

It would make an interesting arc with characters breaking into smaller battles. I'm afraid these big combats with huge numbers of characters baffle me. There are too many variables and not enough story for me to come up with a good opinion. :unsure:

Apocalypse and his minions are more than capable of taking this fight.

Iceman, Magneto, Storm, Colossus and Hulk as War are amongst the people who will give the DC heroes the largest trouble, after Apocalypse himself that is.

Wonder Woman alone could take out Magneto and Storm. She is too fast for them to react to. Then if she removes her bracelets it is said she goes into a rage and it possibly stronger than Superman (new 52).

Zatanna takes out Iceman by simply saying no more water backwards. Clark takes out Hulk and Powergirl and Supergirl take out Colossus. Manhunter and Alan Scott can keep Apocalypse busy until the others can come in and help.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Magneto doesn't have to be as fast as Wonder Woman. It'll take her a while to break through his shields. In the meanwhile, she's wearing metal all over her body and magnetism can't be dodged.

I do think WW has the potential to beat Magneto, but not quickly or easily.

Magneto doesn't have to be as fast as Wonder Woman. It'll take her a while to break through his shields. In the meanwhile, she's wearing metal all over her body and magnetism can't be dodged.

I do think WW has the potential to beat Magneto, but not quickly or easily.

I beg to differ. She is fast enough to attack before he can react. Also while she wears the bracelet they are metal but magical and it actually more dangerous without her bracelets than with them. She should have no problem breaking through his shield though. Even if she did, simply switch her with Manhunter and Magneto has no defense.

To be honest Manhunter can use telepathy to beat most on the other team with telepathy. Only one to challenge him would be Apocalypse and that would leave him distracted.

Guest The Lord Dragon Reborn

I love this match and I am a hardcore Marvel fan but, I have to hand this one to DC. Phoenix would have been a game changer.

It would make an interesting arc with characters breaking into smaller battles. I'm afraid these big combats with huge numbers of characters baffle me. There are too many variables and not enough story for me to come up with a good opinion.

This is my experience too. But I praise people like you who can pull it off.

Wonder Woman for the record is not stronger then Superman strength wise. But she is definitely very close.

While the new 52 shows her slightly below Supes strength in combat, without her bracelets, she goes into a berzerker type rage and becomes stronger and more ruthless (issue #12)

apocalypse has limitless strength he can't be hurt by most forms of attack magic doesn't do much you can't realy hurt him by brute strength either when he is at full strength going by powers matter manipulation couldn't do anything.

i realy don't see a way for the jla to beat him.

pretty much the same way anyone in Marvel has ever beaten him. With a phrase, Zatanna could end it all "stnatuM erom oN" (No more Mutants)

With that, all of Team 2 is created helpless except Hulk but with Apocalypse no longer having powers, he has no control over Hulk.

pretty much the same way anyone in Marvel has ever beaten him. With a phrase, Zatanna could end it all "stnatuM erom oN" (No more Mutants)

With that, all of Team 2 is created helpless except Hulk but with Apocalypse no longer having powers, he has no control over Hulk.

apocalypse was uneffected by the no more mutants thing and has show good magic resistance.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I tired to ask this before but it went to the wrong thread. :wacko:

What are the effective limits of Zatanna's powers? I know she can's just say, "Reverof esidarap a eb htrae yam dna ecaep ta eb elpoep lla yam."

I've never seen her limits defined that I remember, but I suspect that removing everybody's mutany powers may be above her pay grade.

Guest bigballerju

Apocalypse wasn't affected by Wanda not because he can't be hurt by magic but because he had the techno-organic virus, didn't have a body which was why the virus rewrote his genetic code to form him a body, and other stuff. Loki's magic not hurting Apocalypse doesn't prove anything. Loki's magic is to perform deception, tricks, illusions, and all sorts of stuff like that. Yeah he has some powerful magic. However there are others way more powerful then Loki in actually magic. Apocalypse is in a different universe where magic is going to be different.

I tired to ask this before but it went to the wrong thread.

What are the effective limits of Zatanna's powers? I know she can's just say, "Reverof esidarap a eb htrae yam dna ecaep ta eb elpoep lla yam."

I've never seen her limits defined that I remember, but I suspect that removing everybody's mutany powers may be above her pay grade.

So far the only limit she has for sure shown, is she cant bring the dead back to life.

Personally I dont think she could remove the mutants powers permanently but more than likely temporarily for the match is quite possible. If you combine her magic with Fate, then those two alone have massive potential against there foes. Add in the heavy hitters and team doesnt have what it takes to beat team 1