Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Cartoons, CGI, and Other Non-Anime Animation

DSkillz

Guest bigballerju

No that's not it. They just want to replace Young Justice and Green Lantern with the two new DC cartoons coming out. I guess they feel the new Batman and Teen Titans shows would be better. I don't think they had room in the schedule for all of them. That's why I said the new Batman and Titan shows better be good. Young Justice and Green Lantern were sucessful. If the new Batman and Titan shows suck then canceling the other two will be a big mistake.

No offense, guys, but I don't watch cartoons anymore. Unless you count things like Family Guy and anime. I don't watch cartoons aired during the day, for American children anymore, I guess would be a better statement.

I would not be on the other side of that argument. :P I'm just sayin', I don't watch any of these. Nor will I probably watch the new Teen Titans, despite having loved the original. It's, like, all different people, isn't it? Robin and Starfire are off doing their own thing, Cyborg's on the Justice League, and Raven and Beast Boy? Are they even in the New 52?

Guest silversurfer092

The only cartoon that I'm excited for is Archer. Funniest show ever. I also have all 16 seasons of South Park on my harddrive. Haven't seen a single episode on it yet though.

Guest bigballerju

The only cartoon I watched online or on demand and kept up with was Young Justice. Star Wars I am done with because I'm tired of the damn Clone Wars. I don't want to read or see anything else on that period in Star Wars.

Taking a page from Magnus's book, here's a subject that, at least I think, is long overdue for pinning in Fan Discussion. Here's a central place where you can discuss subjects on your favorite animated series and films.

How disappointed are you that The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is ending its run after only its second season? How's about Wreck-In-Ralph? Are there still any Bronies in our midst? Feel free to discuss it all here.

Wreck it Ralph was amazing! All the cameos were great and the storyline was heartwarming. I find myself saying the bad guys affirmation creed sometimes.

Very disappointed in ending A EMH seems like they could have done so much more with it.

The only cartoon that I'm excited for is Archer. Funniest show ever. I also have all 16 seasons of South Park on my harddrive. Haven't seen a single episode on it yet though.

I'd really like to see more of Archer. I loved Sealab. I've only seen an episode here and there. I have a very hard time trying to watch something on a specific night, at a specific time... And their reruns of it are random as hell, I think. South Park is reran quite a bit, on multiple networks, so I've seen quite a bit of them. Not nearly all of them, though. Probably not even half. :/

Guest Hayesmeister5651

On a side note for Young Justice, Miss Martian is such an annoying *vulgarity*. She needs to be bitch smacked.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I just hate how she is on a team that is meant to stop the Earth from getting taken over, and yet she is so damn immature and whiny. She is 53 years old, time to grow up.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Ultimate Spider-Man is alright. Saw a few episodes last week. Perhaps they should have called it 'Deadpool' (Not Ultimate Deadpool because he's completely different) instead of Ultimate Spider-Man due to Spidey's constant fourth wall breaking.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

A lot of people hate on that show, but I like it. Primarily because of all the cameos of various villains and heroes.

Guest bigballerju

Wondergirl is so f**king useless on that Team. Batgirl is of better use then her in battle. I am annoyed with her portrayal on that show.

South Park also has every single episode ever up on its website. I download Archer as it comes out.

Lulz. I'd watch more things online, if I had a computer that wasn't an outdated piece of shit... If they'd put more things on Youtube, my Vita rocks with that. Just can't watch any other website's videos with it...

Guest force_echo

No offense, guys, but I don't watch cartoons anymore. Unless you count things like Family Guy and anime. I don't watch cartoons aired during the day, for American children anymore, I guess would be a better statement.

Why not? You're not employed, I don't think you're going to college, what do you have to do? Besides, I'm pretty sure there are common arguments out there that comics and video games are aimed towards kids too.

Why not? You're not employed, I don't think you're going to college, what do you have to do? Besides, I'm pretty sure there are common arguments out there that comics and video games are aimed towards kids too.

No, I'm not employed. And no, I'm not going to college. And yeah, maybe. I wasn't trying to knock you guys for watching cartoons; just stating a fact.

HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN HELLO MEGAN

Here's your torture session:

NOW TALK! TELL US EVERYTHING WE WANT TO KNOW!

• Like 1

Guest potterpuppetpals

I'm looking forward to Beware the Batman as it features a lot more obscurer characters, but in a darker tone, unlike Brave and the Bold (which is just as epic in it's own way). I mean, what kid nowadays gives a shit about Professor Pyg and Katana? Wait a couple years and suddenly he'll be more popular than the Joker and Robin.