MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Cartoons, CGI, and Other Non-Anime Animation

DSkillz

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Shockwave

Ok so I just watched the Season finale of the new TMNT...wow...I mean wow...That scene on the water...i forgot it was a cartoon it looked so real.

Also....God damn you Shredder.  God damn you.  I always said the 
parents are who raise you vs who gave birth to you, but....DAMN YOU 
SHREDDER!  HOW DARE YOU TAKE SPLITER'S KID AND RAISE HER AS YOUR OWN!

• 8 years later...

Been a while, Cartoon thread. :) 

Anyone else remember Garfield's Halloween Adventure? I make a point to watch it around every Halloween along with It's the Great Pumpkin, Charile Brown. It still has one of the most suspenseful scenes and one of the best jump-scares in animation: 

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Anyone else remember Garfield's Halloween Adventure? I make a point to watch it around every Halloween along with It's the Great Pumpkin, Charile Brown. It still has one of the most suspenseful scenes and one of the best jump-scares in animation: 

I saw a little bit of Garfield and Friends back in the day, but I'm not sure if I remember the Halloween special, I'll have to check that out for myself.

On 10/29/2021 at 2:59 PM, DSkillz said:

Oooh yes I remember this animated piece! Had a good ghost story I thought. 

• 6 months later...

I don't know how many of you guys still have cable, but Disney XD has been marathoning OG Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers episodes all day today. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure the eps are also available on Disney+. 

Disney is pretty clearly promoting the upcoming Rescue Rangers reboot film: 

• 4 months later...

Anyone else heard over the years that Tim Curry auditioned to play the Joker on Batman: tAS? Well, apparently, some footage of his tryouts has finally leaked: 

So, um, yeah. While Curry probably could've tightened up his performance had he gotten the role, Mark Hamill was definitely the right man for the job.

• 3 weeks later...

Huh. If I had known this year's Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors would have something like this, I likely would've tuned in: 

Not real familiar with Death Note, but the art and animation look niiiice. :) 

• 9 months later...

I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk of the Invincible TV show here, especially since it premiered not long after the site was reopened. It's one of the best animated shows out there, even if it tends to try too hard to accentuate the asshole qualities of certain characters at times (Adam Wilkins, Rex, Amber, I'm looking at you). 

Anyways, the special on Atom Eve's origins debuted last month. Those that have Amazon Prime and keep up with Invincible have likely already seen it by now, but here's the trailer: