Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12870 Jason Voorhees vs. Jason Bourne

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jason Redfield

And he also wouldn't make the "Graaaah" noise. Strong, silent type and all.

Although, he did run in the most recent film and, if I'm not mistaken, in some of the earlier films (number two and three I think, but don't quote me on that).

My head is about to explode from that silliness comic_book_fan is spouting.

People overstating Voorhees's durability is, without a doubt, my number one pet peeve on this or any other versus forum. It's infuriating.

I'll explain this very simply for you:

1.) Voorhees has a corporeal body that is made of flesh and bone, same as you or I. He's not made of steel, he's not freaking Colossus or The Thing.

2.) However, he does not readily experience pain or shock from blood loss, etc.

3.) Therefore, in order to kill Jason, you simply have to do significant damage to his corporeal, non-bulletproof form.

Alright, so we've got that out of the way. The easiest way of taking him down would be to go for the head. For a marksman of Bourne's level, this is child's play. Voorhees has never been shown to continue operating after having his head removed. In fact, it instantly stopped him in Jason X.

And no, I don't really care that those weapons were futuristic. They didn't accomplish anything that couldn't be matched by modern firearms. I've got photos and videos to back that up, if you'd like.

So, Bourne keeps his distance from the machete-wielding man, pops him in both kneecaps to cripple him, and then empties his gun into Voorhees's head. Once a good portion of his cranium and brain matter has been scattered on the surrounding ground, he's going to go down. Hard.

To be honest, I would give this to Bourne even if the guy was unarmed. I wouldn't put it past him to use improvised weapons and the environment to put the slasher down.

yes but in jason x he was shot with a weapon bourne doesn't have by a better marks men and a faster shot re watch the scene i watched it 3 times yesterday he was blasted by a female data with weapons that were not phazers but were highly more advanced then anything bourne has i am not saying blasting him to that extent wouldn't beat him i am saying that borune's weapons couldn't do that re watch the scene not to mention the farther jason is away from the lake the weaker he is he was in space in that scene .

after looking at all the comments by others, its easily a no contest for Jason. (Bourne)

I've seen them all on AMC this month and he gets beaten by teens. So in essence, someone like Jason Bourne would make him look stupid.

your right i mean it couldn't just be he has to lose for the movie to end and the guy kills an average of 17 people per film some of them adults see bourne has to win cause he is the good guy.

but here we are supposed to go by powers and feats and going by this bourne dies

your right i mean it couldn't just be he has to lose for the movie to end and the guy kills an average of 17 people per film some of them adults see bourne has to win cause he is the good guy.

but here we are supposed to go by powers and feats and going by this bourne dies

at what time has Jason EVER killed anyone remotely close to Bourne's skill level. Answer is never. He is too fast and too smart for Voorhees to handle.

Guest Jason Redfield

yes but in jason x he was shot with a weapon bourne doesn't have by a better marks men and a faster shot re watch the scene i watched it 3 times yesterday he was blasted by a female data with weapons that were not phazers but were highly more advanced then anything bourne has i am not saying blasting him to that extent wouldn't beat him i am saying that borune's weapons couldn't do that re watch the scene not to mention the farther jason is away from the lake the weaker he is he was in space in that scene .

Apparently my logic was too tough for you to handle. And secondly, in the name of all that is good in this world, SYNTAX man. Reading your posts is painful. Punctuation and basic grammar mechanics will get you far in life.

Aside from that... you have a lot of proof to provide with your claims here. For one, I have my doubts that even an android is definitively a better marksman than Bourne. You've clearly never watched the Bourne trilogy. You're forgetting that this guy shot a man in the head, one-handed, while riding a dead body down a long fall while under the stress of combat. The fact of the matter is that no one in Jason X, even the android, matched that feat.

Besides, compared to that accomplishment, shooting one slow, staggering target which makes no attempt to rush or move evasively is child's play for Bourne.

And you also now get to prove that the weapons in Jason X were so much more powerful and advanced than what we have today. Because if you want, I can show you pictures and video of what real-life weapons can do. I can even speak from limited personal experience. It's not pretty. Suffice it to say that there are plenty of modern firearms easily capable of tearing apart a human form in the same manner as the weapons from the film.

Also, I'm gonna go ahead and call blatant B.S. on your claim that "the further away he is from the lake the weaker he becomes". Because the fact of the matter is that that has never been stated or even implied throughout the entirety of the film series.

you guys are acting like he is just a common zombie he isn't i suggest you guys watch his friday the 13th movies.

appearently you guys have never watched them.

I've seen them. In fact, I used to be a huge fan of the series until fanboys like you ruined it for me. Clearly you've never seen the Bourne films or else you wouldn't be arguing against him.

No dice, try again. P.I.S. is not a valid argument here. He has explicit limits to his durability; regardless of whether those limits were invented to suit the plot of the film, they can be used in this debate.

Yeah, and none of those seventeen people that he kills are Bourne or even remotely comparable to him. In fact, the vast majority of them are idiotic teenagers that should be locked in cells to keep from hurting themselves and others through their sheer, utter stupidity. The adults are equally stupid.

Every time Jason comes up against a respectable opponent, he gets thrashed. He had nothing on the telekinetic girl even before her ghostly father intervened. And are we forgetting the FBI from Jason Goes To Hell? What about Freddy?

You're ignoring all of our arguments because you can't stand the thought of Voorhees losing even though it's blatantly obvious he can't win this. It comes down to Voorhees not being bulletproof and Bourne not being an idiot. Those two things basically mean flawless victory for the latter.

I'm giving this one to Bourne as well. The no-nonsense agent would learn very quickly not to waste bullets to the chest. Once he goes for joints and the head, Voorhes will be going down quickly.

I also have some problems with the depiction of Bourne. Besides what Avp said, Jason wouldn't be calling his enemy out like that. He'll do it stealthily, looking all over for him. Yeah, Voorhes is more likely to find Bourne first, but that's just my two cents on characterization.

Guest bigballerju

Jason X is not canon to the Friday movies and Freddy vs Jason. That was another Jason who was a different entity. So using Jason X is pointless.

Guest Jason Redfield

Jason X is not canon to the Friday movies and Freddy vs Jason. That was another Jason who was a different entity. So using Jason X is pointless.

Where is this stated?

Guest Square Pickle

I've seen them all on AMC this month and he gets beaten by teens. So in essence, someone like Jason Bourne would make him look stupid.

@Redfield: I wont vote on this match because I dont know much about Jason Bourne.. However isnt this the type of debating youre against? Event though he's arguing for the same guy as you, you gotta stay on these things. :P

Guest Jason Redfield

In the Jason vs Jason X comics that confirmed it was a different Jason.

That's... strange. And these comics are canon? What's the explanation for it? Have any writers and producers and such confirmed this?

Aaron Cross vs Jason Bourne? Can the young upstart to the Bourne series beat Bourne, or does the vet take it? -_-

Well, I'm thinking Bourne. We have three movies to show for the fact that Bourne's a badass with unbelievable skill and a perfect track record against other peak human operatives. Cross had a decent showing in his own film, but not enough feats to definitively prove he's superior to Bourne.

He's physically superior, since the blues and greens are explicitly stated to put the Outcome operatives at peak or even slightly superhuman levels in most regards. Intellect... is probably about the same for either one.

Cross has, at best, 50% chances here. We just don't have enough source material from him.

@Redfield: I wont vote on this match because I dont know much about Jason Bourne.. However isnt this the type of debating youre against? Event though he's arguing for the same guy as you, you gotta stay on these things. :P

No... not really. I was pointing out that status as gods and deities doesn't mean much without quantification or qualification. This doesn't have much to do with that. Legacy's logic is pretty solid: Jason is beaten by teenagers with no particular abilities, talents, or even competence in some cases. Bourne has all of those things.

Guest bigballerju

Jason X isn't mentioned nor referenced in the original Friday movies, Freddy vs Jason, and in the Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comics which are all canon with each other since they lead to one another. Jason X is a separate entity. If you look at the history Jason X obviously never happened.

Guest Jason Redfield

I guess that makes sense, but I'm hesitant to fully accept it unless someone with some authority directly states that this is the case.

Regardless, it doesn't really change much in regards to this or any other fight.

Guest bigballerju

That's one of the reasons why Jason and Jason X have their own entries in the CBUB database. Jason X's feats are useless here.

Guest Jason Redfield

That's one of the reasons why Jason and Jason X have their own entries in the CBUB database. Jason X's feats are useless here.

I'm pretty sure the reason there are two seperate Jason entries is that the "Jason X" is actually Uber Jason. Far greater distinction there.

Guest Jason Redfield

Well Jason X is something different and not Jason just to clarify once more.

Well, like I said, I'll fully accept that when it's confirmed by someone high up.

Woah, Bigballerju, don't go throwing around false claims. Of course Jason X is canon, there's absolutely nothing to indicate otherwise. You can't just say it isn't canon because it hasn't been referenced since-- half the Friday the 13th movies haven't been referenced since their release, that doesn't mean they aren't canon.

Have you read that comic you posted? It wasn't another Jason, there was an explanation for the two being able to interact/battle with one another. I honestly can't remember it now, as it's been years since I read it, but it definitely wasn't another Jason entirely.

Oh, and the feat that was brought up (the android killing Jason by blowing his head off) occurred before his upgrade and transformation into Jason X, so it does apply to the Jason being used in this match.

Seriously, Jason X actually follows on directly from the last Friday the 13th movie. There's absolutely no evidence in the film itself or from the people who worked on it to suggest it isn't canon.

Apparently my logic was too tough for you to handle. And second, in the name of all that is good in this world, SYNTAX man. Reading your posts are painful. Punctuation and basic grammar mechanics will get you far.

Aside from that... you have a lot of proof to provide with your claims here. For one, I doubt that even a female android is definitively a better marksman than Bourne. You've clearly never watched the Bourne trilogy. You're forgetting that this guy shot a man in the head, one-handed, while riding a dead body down a long fall while under the stress of combat. The fact of the matter is that no one in Jason X, even the android, matched that feat.

Besides, compared to that accomplishment, shooting one slow, staggering target which makes no attempt to rush or move evasively is child's play for Bourne.

And you also now get to prove that the weapons in Jason X were so much more powerful and advanced than what we have today. Because if you want, I can show you pictures and video of what real-life weapons can do. I can even speak from limited personal experience. It's not pretty.

Also, I'm gonna go ahead and call blatant B.S. on your claim that "the further away he is from the lake the weaker he becomes". Because the fact of the matter is that that has never been stated or even implied in the entire series.

I've seen them. In fact, I used to be a huge fan of the series until fanboys like you ruined it for me. Clearly you've never seen the Bourne films or else you wouldn't be arguing against him.

P.I.S. is not a valid argument here. He has explicit limits to his durability, regardless of whether those were invented to suit the plot of the film, they can be used in this debate.

Yeah, and none of those seventeen people that he kills are Bourne or even closely comparable to him. In fact, most of them are idiotic teenagers that should be locked in cells to keep from hurting themselves and others through their sheer, utter stupidity. The adults are equally-stupid.

Everytime Jason comes up against a respectable opponent, he gets thrashed. He had nothing on the telekinetic girl even before her ghostly father intervened. And are we forgetting the FBI from Jason Goes To Hell? What about Freddy, from Freddy vs. Jason?

You're ignoring all of our arguments because you can't stand the thought of Voorhees losing even though it's blatantly obvious he can't win this. It comes down to Voorhees not being bulletproof and Bourne not being an idiot. Those two things basically mean instant victory for the latter.

he couldn't touch the girl with telekinetic girl well because she was telekinetic i wouldn't put money on jason over jean either .

he killed all the those agents later in the film if bourne had if well armed soldiers and a trap i would already concede but he dosn't.

and jasonhas the drop on him he already hit which would throw bourne off maybe even brake something.

and the android's sex has nothing to do with it's accuracy and humans even the most skilled humans have flaws androids have perfect accuracy and are hundreds of times faster then the fastest human. the she was using were all better thos are all advantages she had over bourne and she had help and still almost died.

and as for your responce about the teens beating him lol thats just a stupid arguement.