X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12870 Jason Voorhees vs. Jason Bourne

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

Long ago my older brother created a Jason Voorhees arc that he never finished. Well I decided to create a remake, this remake was in planing for a while so here is the first and most likely the worst of the arc.

Fri. the 13th

Jason VS The world

match 1

Jason Voorhees vs Jason Bourne

Weapons: Jason Voorhees - Mechette, Spike, and Chain

Weapons: Jason Bourne - Pistol, 4 extra rounds, and Hunting knife

Camp Crystal Lake was dark and dreary the last of the campers that were murdered from 1 week ago were now just a rotting corps. One teenager who was still alive started to crawl away from the carnage but the masked killer stepped in front of him and sliced the kid's head off. Jason threw the head into a tree and walked to his cabin and waited for the cops to come so he can wait 1 more year and do it all over again.

As soon as the cops showed up Jason went into the forest so he could hide better than how he was already. "Well it looks like Jason is just going to keep going until we do something about it. But every time we say destroy the camp some hippies decide that we are going to hurt some stupid animal." Said the sheriff. "Well how about we send them here so we can destroy it." Said the deputy who was loading his gun just in case. "Tried that once remember i'm not going to have to explain that again. Beside if Jason is going to kill them we better make sure none of them live." "Well lets just get some one who is really good at killing and pay him to take Jason out." "Then get the FBI on the phone we need a villain."

Jason watched the 2 cops talk and then saw the phone he thought about going and killing them now but he knew that they were like a hydra kill one and two pop up. Jason in silence watched the cops and waited to go home but he knew that he might never be able to do that. The way the walked around he knew that they had a plan and this plan might kill him.

"We don't have many people and the top 2 are Micheal and Jason but the third is actually Jason Bourne who we have do you want to take him? He is really good." Said the agent on the phone. "Sure do it we need Voorhees dead so we can keep kids safe." said the deputy. "Alright he is going to be there soon just make sure you have something for him to use." "Ok thanks bye."

Bourne waited to get on the plane he looked at the picture of Jason and flipped it in his hand a couple of times. Why him why not some one better. He was an agent but now he is just a villain. Bourne then sat down in the small plane and waited thinking that he might not come back. "Hey you Jason Bourne?" "Yes but who is asking?" "The pilot." "What do you need?" "We are about to land you better buckle up." "Thanks." Bourne had just woke up and they were about to land this is really not good.

Jason chose his weapons carefully his spike his mechette and his chain were what he chose he now just had to wait for who ever was coming.

Bourne drove into the camp and pulled out his gun his extra ammo and his hunting knife. He got out and set the car bomb on. "Well Jason! I guess I have to kill you now so how about you show your self before I have to look for you!" Voorhees stayed in hiding "Fine! Then be like that more fun for me!" so Bourne started to look only to be blindsided by a chain that made him fall to the ground. Voorhees walked out of his hiding place and started his way to Bourne only to be shot 4 times. Voorhees fell down Bourne got up and started to take off the car bomb as soon as he finished Voorhees got up and hit him with the chain again. Bourne knew that it was a real fight.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bourne is easily skilled and intelligent enough to take out a mindless slasher like Jason Voorhees. It'll take a while due to Voorhees' durability, but overall he won't pose much of a threat to Bourne.

The set-up gets a D due to frequent spelling/grammar errors, as well as a couple of moments that simply didn't make sense (I don't think a couple of small-town police officers would be given access to a highly classified CIA (not FBI) black ops division's most lethal assassin, lol).

Pretty much what AvP said. The set up could use a whole lot of commas, and there were some minor spelling issues. The flow of text should, well, flow. But I see a story in there. A tentative C from me.

And Jason takes the match. Bourne, of course.

Stop blowing Voorhees' durability out of proportion. He's not that durable, he just always comes back, as is the case with many other slasher villains. Sure, he can tank gunshots to the torso, but a close-range shot to the cranium will blow his damn head off, and he won't be getting up from that for a good, long while. Also, this car bomb Bourne apparently has will obliterate Jason's physical form-- yeah, he'll probably come back and start possessing people but for all intents and purposes, Bourne will have won the fight.

On the off chance that Bourne is unable to put him down (which he can easily do with his stated equipment), there's no way he's getting killed by Jason Voorhees. With his vastly superior intellect, he could easily escape the forest, but he won't have to.

Stop blowing Voorhees' durability out of proportion. He's not that durable, he just always comes back, as is the case with many other slasher villains. Sure, he can tank gunshots to the torso, but a close-range shot to the cranium will blow his damn head off, and he won't be getting up from that for a good, long while. Also, this car bomb Bourne apparently has will obliterate Jason's physical form-- yeah, he'll probably come back and start possessing people but for all intents and purposes, Bourne will have won the fight.

On the off chance that Bourne is unable to put him down (which he can easily do with his stated equipment), there's no way he's getting killed by Jason Voorhees. With his vastly superior intellect, he could easily escape the forest, but he won't have to.

have you even seen part 7 he was electricuted, had a house dropped on him, flung several feet through the floor, lit on fire, and shot 6 times from close range and none of that stopped him it barley slowed him down only at the end when the telekinetic chick and her father chained him to the bottom of the lake did it stop him.

Most of that shows excellent resistance to heat and blunt trauma, which is irrelevant because Bourne won't be dropping any houses on him or lighting him on fire. In Jason X, he gets his head blown off and it kills him - he had to be resurrected by nanites or whatever to get back on his feet. Depending on what type of gun he has, Bourne could easily replicate that feat, and he could do a lot worse to Voorhees with the car bomb.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Those "future" weapons were not that impressive, an android firing it makes no difference other than maybe accuracy, which case Bourne is more than accurate. Give me a shotgun with buck shots and we will see what is left of Jason.

Bourne takes this easily. Jason's best tool is stealth, and Bourne is trained enough to deal with a stealthy opponent.

Those "future" weapons were not that impressive, an android firing it makes no difference other than maybe accuracy, which case Bourne is more than accurate. Give me a shotgun with buck shots and we will see what is left of Jason.

Bourne takes this easily. Jason's best tool is stealth, and Bourne is trained enough to deal with a stealthy opponent.

he has been shot before with every type of gun there is and it hasn't stopped him .

the android was faster then bourne and so it was pumping out more shots and more accurate meaning it was hitting everytime plus jason tanked them enough to get close and because of her speed and strength she was able to fight him off which if that happens here bourne will not be able to do.

Guest skadoosh

snip

Dude, no, Bourne wins. Easily, too.

First, before Voorhees can get anywhere near close enough to use that big, ol' machete of his, or any of his melee weapons, Bourne shoots Voorhees in both knees, enough times to bring him to the floor. Then, if need be, Bourne reloads, and goes on to shoot the floored Voorhees in the head, enough times to keep him down.

Dude, no, Bourne wins. Easily, too.

First, before Voorhees can get anywhere near close enough to use that big, ol' machete of his, or any of his melee weapons, Bourne shoots Voorhees in both knees, enough times to bring him to the floor. Then, if need be, Bourne reloads, and goes on to shoot the floored Voorhees in the head, enough times to keep him down.

that would not even slow him down.no matter how many times you guys say it a gun is not going to stop him.

i am surprised that so many of you are even entertaining this idea let alone saying bourne stomps.

Guest skadoosh

Dude, Voorhees may be tough, but bullets still go through him. He's not bullet-proof, he has a healing factor.

My above play-through of the fight is exactly how it would go down. If they didn't have any weapons, or, at least, if Bourne didn't have any guns, then Voorhees might be able to win, but as it is, Bourne can still shoot holes in Voorhees. Bourne wins.

Dude, Voorhees may be tough, but bullets still go through him. He's not bullet-proof, he has a healing factor.

My above play-through of the fight is exactly how it would go down. If they didn't have any weapons, or, at least, if Bourne didn't have any guns, then Voorhees might be able to win, but as it is, Bourne can still shoot holes in Voorhees. Bourne wins.

yeah and unless he pulls a bazuka the bullets will pass right through jason with almost no effect.

Guest skadoosh

Ha! No they wont. They might go through him, but that's fine, they would still leave holes in Voorhees nonetheless. Or they would just stay inside him. Either way, Voorhees is damaged, and it's been shown at least once, more, i think, that shooting Voorhees in the head, enough times, keeps the bugger down. So, seeing as Bourne has a gun and is extremely good at using it, he can win this. Easily.

Guest Jason Redfield

My head is about to explode from that silliness comic_book_fan is spouting.

People overstating Voorhees's durability is, without a doubt, my number one pet peeve on this or any other versus forum. It's infuriating.

I'll explain this very simply for you:

1.) Voorhees has a corporeal body that is made of flesh and bone, same as you or I. He's not made of steel, he's not freaking Colossus or The Thing. Nor is he a ghost, so bullets don't pass through him with no effect, either.

2.) However, he does not readily experience pain or shock from blood loss, etc. However, Freddy vs. Jason at the very least implies that he's not completely immune to blood loss.

3.) Therefore, in order to kill Jason, you simply have to do significant damage to his corporeal, non-bulletproof form.

Alright, so we've got that out of the way. The easiest way of taking him down would be to go for the head. For a marksman of Bourne's level, this is child's play. Voorhees has never been shown to continue operating after having his head removed. In fact, it instantly stopped him in Jason X.

And no, I don't really care that those weapons were futuristic. They didn't accomplish anything that couldn't be matched by modern firearms. I've got photos and videos to back that up, if you'd like.

So, Bourne keeps his distance from the machete-wielding man, pops him in both kneecaps to cripple him, and then empties his gun into Voorhees's head. Once a good portion of his cranium and brain matter has been scattered on the surrounding ground, he's going to go down. Hard.

To be honest, I would give this to Bourne even if the guy was unarmed. I wouldn't put it past him to use improvised weapons and the environment to put the slasher down.