Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12852 Superman vs. The Avengers

Guest Odin

As Dr. Doom sits back in his chair smiling at the carnage he has produced a figure begins to creep up behind him.

Loki: are you proud of youurself Doom?

Doom: of course i am wouldnt you be.

Loki: I must say he is a dangerous one but how will you be able to control the beast he seems unstopable?

Doom; He is actually very friendly and nice but red kryptonite has a way of changing people.

Loki: And where did you find this creature?

Doom: Back on battle world when i recieved the power of the beyonder i first knew of him and three years later i created the machine to make it all come together.

Loki: still be careful with this one. Odin has vowed that no asgardian including thor can intervine thanks to me but there are other heroes who may defeat this creature and then they will come for you:

With that Loki leaves Doom who is back to watching superman fighting the avengers in New york city.

The new 52 Superman who is bloodlust thanks to red kryptonite

vs

Ironman

Spiderman

Captain America

Rulk

Ironfist

Reed Richards

Human torch

Thing

wolverine

luke cage

black panther

if the team is still alive in two hrs they recieve

nova

Namor

daredevil

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deojusto

I dislike matches like this. It's not superman vs the avengers. It's superman plus a severe handicap against some of the avengers, but specifically not the one avenger who could make the biggest difference. You're going so far out of your way to give Supes the win.

I vote avengers out of principal

Guest bigballerju

Current Nova wouldn't be much help since he is a kid and Wolverine could get slapped right into the sun where he would be killed for good. Now that we know how powerful this Superman is he can defeat Ironman if he is bloodlusted.

Namor? Yeah umm Superman would have no problem with him.

Okay, having read his feat on another thread here of lifting a damn planet for 5 days, I retract my statement. What are his durability feats? It's been mentioned that, while he is now insanely strong again, he may or may not be equally durable, and current Stark may or may not have the pure firepower to knock him out.

Guest bigballerju

Superman more then likely is just as durable or close. He fought Helspont who was on his level, Darkseid, and more without taking too much damage if I remember correctly.

Guest Deez Skillz

Does it make a difference that this is the 52 version of Superman, and Iron Man is insanely overpowered?

Not at all. A bloodlusted Supes is going to use his FTL speeds to take out the Avengers before any of them knew there was a threat.