Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12495 The DC Universe vs. The Marvel Universe

Guest batmanKing989

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xman4life

Ugghhh its EVEN. Marvel Normal people are less powerful than DC's BUT..........................Marvel has a good amount of comsic beings that make the scale balanced.

TOAA=YAWEH

Phoenix=The Spectre

Thor=Superman

Nova Prime=Green Lantern

Captain America=Batman(meh more or less)

Franklin Richards=Jenny Quantum

If you took heroes form DC they would survive in Marvel and vice versa. The only difference would be the treatment of heroes.

Marvel would like it DC would not. DC the heores really dont have to answer to anyone, in Marvel most answer to someone.

Hmmm... I'm going to have to talk to rat, I see...

And, yeah, you guys mass grade the non-set-ups , but I wish you all would be this united on grading good matches.

Guest xman4life

Nova Prime=Green Lantern

Of course, there's the tiny issue about there being several Green lanterns, not to mention all the other Lantern corps, and only one Nova Prime.

No im saying Nova Prime and a Green Lantern are equal. Not that a regular Nova is equal to a regular Lantern because that is NOT the case.lol

Im just saying they are equal/balanced despite how people make them. Marvel skips a level. it goes from street level a few high level(I.e Thor, Gladiator, Hyperion, Blue Marvel) then when it gets to cosmics they have an explosion(Black Bolt,Thanos Vulcan, Nova Prime, Silver Surfer, Quasar, Adam Warlock, Sky fathers, Heralds) then the insanely powerful(The Champion,Franklin Richards, Scarlet witch, wiccan, Galactus, Beyonder, Phoenix)

Guest xman4life

uggh not equal as in,have the same powers. Im saying BOTH are intergalactic police!!!!! Regular Humans choosen with powers, a built in computer, and a corps behind them. So yeah they are probably the MOST alike than anyone.`

Oh I'm sorry, it's just I assumed it was powers. Because Thor has almost no similarities with Supes other than powers and heroism. Honestly, I'd liken Thor more to Orion than Supes. And such. But I digress.

Guest xman4life

Thor is essence IS Marvels Superman so thats who people liken him to.

Captain America is Batman/Or you can go by Moon Knight, Daredevil, or Black Panther i just came up with a thread idea

Guest xman4life

Both are the powerhouse of the team.

Avengers and Justice League

Both are part of each teams trinity

Cap

Tony

Thor

Supes

Bats

Wondy

Both came to earth and fell in love with the people and both hold back when it comes to people of a lesser extent. Even though Thor is LESS hesitant to kill and has a shorter temper.

Guest MarxzVulpez

Both came to earth and fell in love with the people and both hold back when it comes to people of a lesser extent. Even though Thor is LESS hesitant to kill and has a shorter temper.

And has better hair. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... I'm going to have to talk to rat, I see...

And, yeah, you guys mass grade the non-set-ups , but I wish you all would be this united on grading good matches.

Now why is that? All that I said was that it's bull that because his friend either hacked his account or got onto it without his knowing that you guys are all gonna screw up his FPA i mean, think about it, my computer automatically types in my name and password, so who's to say that his doesn't.

Now why is that? All that I said was that it's bull that because his friend either hacked his account or got onto it without his knowing that you guys are all gonna screw up his FPA i mean, think about it, my computer automatically types in my name and password, so who's to say that his doesn't.

So, you think everyone should've rated positively, so he would get a good grade for doing nothing? He could've wrote in a quick set-up. If no one had rated, it would get a blank score. That would've been the best outcome. But when you have a judge going around handing out 'A's to set-ups that contain nothing, someone has to step in, or how would that be fair to people who actually put the work in?

Usually, when DSkillz says he needs to 'talk' to someone, I assume it's in private. Check your inbox.

oh, i see. and i also looked at past match-ups, and saw a reason to F rate this one, this match is beyond overkilled. so i would have probably rated it low if i could rate, but my opinion still stands. not trying to start arguments with anyone though. im just saying that it aint his fault. I am however guilty of thread necromancy because i have been trying to see all of the fights that i missed in my absence from cbub. and normally theres still some people posting, so ill post as well. meh, whatever i guess.