X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12495 The DC Universe vs. The Marvel Universe

Guest batmanKing989

Guest batmanKing989

I DID NOT MEAN TO DO THIS PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST DO NOT GRADE IT LEAVE IT ALONE MY IDIOT FRIEND DID THIS SORRY

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the case, then, sure, I won't grade this. I'm not sure if others will have the same courtesy, though.

Ooh look at that, I no longer have to be reminded a 12 year old thinks he's smarter than me. Good sig change AvP.

Also, short and simple is best for interests. Like mine.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

Ugh fanboy knowledge is BS

Marvel is way more powerful.

The star players of the DC universe would fall under the strength of Galactus alone add in TOAA and the DCU's powerhouses are now totally dead. The lanterns can't handle the Marvel U without Galactus and other very strong fighters. Supes Rulez you are way to incorrect. Come back next time and get humiliated again. Only on CBUB

Guest Square Pickle

Im not so sure about all that JVF. If DC banned together, Id probibly give the "Universe vs Universe" edge to them. After the fight, if Darkseid, Doomsday, Superman, Braniac, Bizzaro, Zeus, and the GLC are still around, Galactus might be pretty screwed. Dont forget, that Parallex could still pose a threat if he joined them as well. Remember, if Marvel gets beaten on an Earth-level basis, it opens up alot of potential fo Galactus to get out numbered. At that point, DCU does pose a threat to him.

snip

Ugh fanboy knowledge is BS

You're right, it is, even when you're the fanboy.

Marvel is way more powerful.

Not true, DC generally has more powerful characters.

The star players of the DC universe would fall under the strength of Galactus alone add in TOAA and the DCU's powerhouses are now totally dead.

Yeah, because people like Lucifer morning star, Michael Demiurge and the Spectre are below Galactus. [/sarcasm]

Do some research before you spout off your ignorant fanboy opinions

The lanterns can't handle the Marvel U without Galactus and other very strong fighters.

The lanterns themselves would be able to defeat a very large portion of the marvel universe, the only ones that would prove a challenge to them, are the cosmics, and there are some of them that would be overwhelmed if it were the entire corp going after them.

Then you add in the Guardians, who are cosmic levels themselves, and we're looking at a group, who could pretty much take care of most of the MU on their own, without the help from the rest of the DCU.

Jason Vorhees fan you are way to incorrect. Come back next time and get humiliated again. Only on CBUB