Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12495 The DC Universe vs. The Marvel Universe

Guest batmanKing989

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I just think I am right so I am.

Well, anyone is entitled to their opinion, even when it's wrong.

In order to convince anybody else you're right though, you need to prove you're right, since in most case simply claiming to be right, doesn't convince anybody.

Guest sirmethos

Lucifer Morningstar alone, is powerful enough to be considered a good match against The Living Tribunal, who is the 2nd most powerful being in Marvel.

Michael Demiurgos, Lucifer's brother, is only slightly less powerful than Lucifer.

Elaine Belloc is equal to Michael Demiurgos in raw power(though she has far less experience).

Yahweh(the DC equivalent to TOAA), can stalemate TOAA.

Guest Kal2400

i love DC favorite character from them Black Adam

Marvel favorite character is the hulk

Black Adam Vs the HULk = BA winning

Guest Kal2400

Pitting my favorite DC character, against my favorite Marvel character, would be a huge mismatch -.-

At least mine would be an extremely close fight. I just love how Captain marvel and Black Adam get there powers from the word SHAZAM.

I am a major and extremely dedicated fan of the Marvel Universe, but sadly, I have to say that the DC Universe wins considering that the Watchmen are in DC, and they have Doctor Manhattan, and he just has to look at the Marvel Universe, and they'll all just explode.

But then again, after reading through all of the known characters in each of the universes on the internet, It just might be a complete and utter tie, ending in a massive explosion of awsomeness because of the collection of awsome in one single area. haha

jk, but anyway, there is all too many evenly matched people in each of the two universes. In the end, it will probably come down to who

has the largest amount of characters in their specific universe.

Guest Delta Force

jk, but anyway, there is all too many evenly matched people in each of the two universes. In the end, it will probably come down to who

has the largest amount of characters in their specific universe.

Actually it comes down to omnipotent vs omnipotent or unstoppable force vs unstoppable force.

Guest sirmethos

marvel would take it thor beats superman hulk smashes captain marvel there we go and other handle wonder woman easily nuff said.

Lucifer Morningstar alone, is powerful enough to be considered a good match against The Living Tribunal, who is the 2nd most powerful being in Marvel.

Michael Demiurgos, Lucifer's brother, is only slightly less powerful than Lucifer.

Elaine Belloc is equal to Michael Demiurgos in raw power(though she has far less experience).

Yahweh(the DC equivalent to TOAA), can stalemate TOAA.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I abstained on this one. Chuckled at the "nope" comment, though. More importantly, who gave it an A? It it wouldn't have been for the F graders, doing their job, he would've got a perfect score for a match with absolutely no set-up. I can't agree with that, either. So... think it went how it should've.