Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12465 Vegeta vs. Vulcan (Gabriel Summers)

Guest stargazer69

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

lol I don't get butt hurt at all. I think it's funny that you all do. I'm just a mexican guy that likes comics nothing more nothing less.

Lets move on Vegeta loses next fight???

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no I know my trivia, just not the new stuff. My only point was to say that Vulcan is powerful but not as much as is being implied

Ninja lol nice

Guest xman4life

To sum it up Vulcan is powerful but does NOT have unlimited power he is insanely powerful but he has a limit,granted a foolishly gigh level but still a level. He is equal to a person like Silver Surfer but someone like Galactus treats him like an ant. Vulcan can be beaten and honestly if your smart enough you can beat him fairly easy if you play to his arrogance. Thats why I said someone like Punisher. He is a human and has NO power whatsoever so while Vulcan is busy he CAN be snipped and killed with a bullet to the brain. Just like Scarlet witch or Legion both which are reality warpers but are still HUMAN. A bullet to the brain, a slit throat, a crushed head THEY ALL DIE.

Impressive, almost everybody were saying that Vulcan would win, and those who said that Vegeta would win didn't actually present any valid arguments for it.

Just goes to show that the votes are completely useless.

Guest xman4life

BS its popularity contest. they need to start posting who voted on what. but honestly I think matches like this and dbz fights are plauged my multi account users.

BS its popularity contest. they need to start posting who voted on what. but honestly I think matches like this and dbz fights are plauged my multi account users.

Not to mention that it's completely pointless in this case anyway. "Stuffing the ballot box" for your favorite character won't count toward that character's record if the match scratches:

Match Final Results

FPA: 1.1

Guest Kal2400

Not to mention that it's completely pointless in this case anyway. "Stuffing the ballot box" for your favorite character won't count toward that character's record if the match scratches:

quick question what score get's a match scratched?