Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12465 Vegeta vs. Vulcan (Gabriel Summers)

Guest stargazer69

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xman4life

if it was unlimited he kinda would be unstoppable, him being beat by havok wouldnt have worked and him being damn near destroyed by Blackbolts yell wouldnt have made him look like freedy keuger.lmao

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

By the way, anyone ever wonder how or why the Summer's parents had time to procreate? and each one being more powerful than the next.

Weakest( in overall powers )

Scott(lets say he could control his powers) He just has blasts no other physical powers

Havok(same thing just out of his entire body)

Nathan(mind powers, that can enhance his physical stats)

Cable(same thing)

Christopher(um same thing?)

Gabriel can now manipulate energy, except if the person is greater than his own (i.e. Galactus shot him, Vulcan is toast, as his powers are not said to be all powerful, just highly powerful, so someone like Thanos shooting him would be too much for Gabriel) You get my drift.

snip

By the way, anyone ever wonder how or why the Summer's parents had time to procreate? and each one being more powerful than the next.

Not really, since at the time the three summers brothers were conceived, their parents were just ordinary people living normal jobs.

Scott, Alex, Nathan, Cable, Christopher

Out of the five names you mention there, only two of them are actually in the same generation, born of the same parents, those are Scott and Alex(Havok, in case you didn't know).

Nathan, Cable and Christopher, depending on who you're talking about, could be the same person or the father of Scott and Alex, but since you were saying something about having mind powers, I'm guessing you're just talking about the same person, without actually having a clue what you're talking about, something that happens quite regularly with you.

Gabriel can now manipulate energy, except if the person is greater than his own (i.e. Galactus shot him, Vulcan is toast, as his powers are not said to be all powerful, just highly powerful, so someone like Thanos shooting him would be too much for Gabriel) You get my drift.

Yeah, but the level of power it would take to overwhelm his absorbing power, is more than what Vegeta is capable of, especially since once he begins to become filled up, he could simply start using that energy to either defend himself, or go on the offensive.

Guest stargazer69

sorry to get off topic, I am trying to add a few new fighter, but when i upload an image it just refreshes the page, does anybody know whats wrong or what i have to do?

Kain you are such a nerd. If I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to comics I don't care anyway. I do what I do.

Anyway Show me where it takes a huge power to stop him, last I saw Havok beat him and he was or isn't anything huge, or not huge enough to be more powerful than Vegeta. If you read (since I know you skim) you will see that I wrote that Vegeta will lose.

Guest xman4life

You forgot Rachel.lol She is quite powerful. Ruby Summers, also Adam X is in there as a half brother to Cyclops and Havok

snip

Kain you are such a nerd.

You're posting on a site that specializes in figuring out who would beat who, from comics and other fictional universes, Pot meet Kettle.

If I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to comics I don't care anyway. I do what I do.

So you're not only ignorant about what you're trying to talk about, you're wilfully ignorant, why precisely should we put any value in your opinion when you clearly don't know what you're talking about?

Anyway Show me where it takes a huge power to stop him, last I saw Havok beat him and he was or isn't anything huge, or not huge enough to be more powerful than Vegeta.

When Havok beat Vulcan, it was due to two things, Havok had just received a huge power-up from being thrown into a sun, and PIS.

If you read (since I know you skim) you will see that I wrote that Vegeta will lose.

I do read what has been posted, however that doesn't change the fact that you have still made several errors in your posts.

Guest sirmethos

You forgot Rachel.lol She is quite powerful. Ruby Summers, also Adam X is in there as a half brother to Cyclops and Havok

Not true.

I am not a Kettle I said you are a nerd, because you make a big fuzz about silly things (like I don't know what I'm talking about?)

There is a difference between you and me, I come here to mess around you come here for your own reasons, but I don't take things to seriously.

Oh and PIS or not Vulcan lost to Havok who is weak, going by Marvel Logic, Vegeta should win, as he is a better martial artist and tactician by far.

snip

I am not a Kettle I said you are a nerd, because you make a big fuzz about silly things (like I don't know what I'm talking about?)

So, actually caring about knowing what you're talking about, makes me a nerd, rather than because i'm posting on EF, yeah that makes sense.[/sarcasm]

The fact that you're posting on EF, makes you just as much a nerd as I am, the only difference, is that I actually care to know what I'm talking about, whether it is comics or something else, where you seem to be content just randomly talking without actually knowing what you're talking about.

There is a difference between you and me, I come here to mess around you come here for your own reasons, but I don't take things to seriously.

And you obviously don't care to know anything about what you're talking about either, so i ask again, why should we give any value to your posts?

Oh and PIS or not Vulcan lost to Havok who is weak, going by Marvel Logic, Vegeta should win, as he is a better martial artist and tactician by far.

No, that's not marvel logic, that's Dragon Ball Logic, once again you're talking about things you don't know anything about.

Guest sirmethos

Vulcan lost to Havok who is weak

Vulcan lost, yes. But Havok is definitely not weak.

And he was further amped up by the power from a Star, when he defeated Vulcan.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

was Havok ftl? or was he still using energy? nuff said. DBZ can destroy Suns, so that point is moot.

I care what I talk about, but don't hold this site as evidence of me not knowing anything. Frankly the more you dwell into comics the more nerd you are, I am a normal guy that likes comics not the other way around where you all discuss the physics of comics and what is fact or not.

since none of it is fact, but a writer just doing what he wants to do. Squirrel Girl is an example.

Pymp, your posts tend to give the impression that you don't actually read the comics you try to debate about. Which is fine, I guess, but you could at least look up the details so you'd be able to go into debates with the knowledge to back up-- or in most cases, disprove-- your various absurd claims.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

I am sure in my day I have read more comics than most of you, I just am 29 and come here for fun purposes. I own over 400 comics, that are put away with all my other kid stuff, but I still love them. I ahve read them all and even some you probably don't know of. I am an 80's kid where we started this trend (well when the whole X-Men took off before it was the original team of course)

I don't know much about 2003 and up, but from before I am pretty good, DC I know nothing about except what most common folk do, and DBZ I read and seen it all.

vegeta just turning SSj1 is not powerful to when he fought Goku as Majin so I will give you that.

AVP, I will read more about it, but I find it fun to read it here and discuss it. I am not mad that you call me out, but just think it's dumb for you guys to get mad about it, that shows immaturity on your parts. It's comics not real, and its meant to be taken lightly like if it was a comic not a bible. Again I said Vegeta loses, but wanted to point out that Vulcan lost to Havo0k that was still not faster than even sound, nor more powerful than even Colossus, he just had energy powers amped and beat Vulcan the guy who Sirmethos says has unlimited capabilities...So it is strange that that happened and even PIS is canon.