Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12465 Vegeta vs. Vulcan (Gabriel Summers)

Guest stargazer69

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pseudonym

What would that do exactly? Vegeta is only a Super Saiyan here and Vulcan has fought beings more powerful. Throwing a powerful punch in DBZ does require KI. KI Vulcan can absorb.

Okay, but literally everything in the DBZ universe requires ki. Every punch every kick. CHichi-has ki. Hercule has ki. In the opening of the series, Raditz uses his power level reader on some dumb farmer who's got seven ki-watts Ki means life energy, so unless Vulcan is a vampire, he's not getting at Vegeta's ki.

Put another way, the Hulk and Rock Lee and Ryu and Albert Wesker also have very large amounts of ki. They just don't call it that.

Okay, but literally everything in the DBZ universe requires ki. Every punch every kick. CHichi-has ki. Hercule has ki. In the opening of the series, Raditz uses his power level reader on some dumb farmer who's got seven ki-watts Ki means life energy, so unless Vulcan is a vampire, he's not getting at Vegeta's ki.

Put another way, the Hulk and Rock Lee and Ryu and Albert Wesker also have very large amounts of ki. They just don't call it that.

Any ranged attack which Vegeta fires off, is energy that Vulcan can absorb and manipulate, when Vegeta punches him and is trying to hurt him, that's energy which he can absorb and manipulate.

Literally everything, that vegeta does to Vulcan, is energy based, which is something that he can absorb and manipulate.

Guest Pseudonym

If everything that Vegeta does to Vulcan is energy based, then everything is energy based. Can Vulcan absorb kinetic energy? If so, he wins. If not, Vegeta wrecks his face.

If everything that Vegeta does to Vulcan is energy based, then everything is energy based. Can Vulcan absorb kinetic energy? If so, he wins. If not, Vegeta wrecks his face.

Yes, vulcan can absorb kinetic energy.

And yes, everything can be rendered down into energy.

Guest skadoosh

Sounds like Ki is similar to the Force.

If Vegeta uses Ki to enhance himself or shoot beams then i think Vulcan could absorb the enhanced-punches and beams, but otherwise, probably not. Does that work?

Welcome to electricferret, stargazer69. This isn't too bad for your first CBUB match. Just watch the spelling in places next time.

As for the match, Vulcan absorbs Vegeta's energy and takes the saiyin prince out. Realistically, Vegeta shouldn't have gotten past Gladiator.

Guest FTANG Commando

So just out of curiosity? Can anyone defeat Vulcan? Besides maybe mental attacks? Cause I'm just trying to think to myself of what sort of actions don't take energy?

Guest sirmethos

So just out of curiosity? Can anyone defeat Vulcan? Besides maybe mental attacks? Cause I'm just trying to think to myself of what sort of actions don't take energy?

There are plenty of people who can defeat Vulcan.

But no, Mental attacks don't work. Vulcan has showed, on more than one occasion, that telepathic energy is something he can manipulate as well(Rachel Summers' telepathy was an example of this).

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Vegeta has fought energy absorbers in the past. As soon as he sees Vulcan absorb a Ki blast, then Vegeta will switch tactics. Vegeta wins here. Too much bias against DBZ on this site.

EDIT: Seriously, Vegeta was conquering planets at age 5. Saiyan saga he could easily blow up planets. By the time he became a super saiyan, his past self is a flea in comparison.

Guest bigballerju

All of that is nice but I have not seen one reason as to how Vegeta would defeat Vulcan. What tactic is Vegeta gone switch too? Vegeta has never fought a energy absorber on Vulcan's level. Come on man don't even try and say this is people being bias against DBZ.

Guest sirmethos

I'm not sure where people are getting the idea that Vulcan, as an energy absorber is something special. His ability to absorb energy is largely irrelevant, and doesn't really affect the outcome of the match one way or the other. Primarily because it is his minor power, and can (relatively)easily be overpowered.

What makes Vulcan so powerful, and what gives him the win here, is his Energy Manipulation(his Omega power), which has no limits.

Literally any energy that Vegeta throws in Vulcan's direction(or actively uses for that matter), is not just rendered useless, it will in most cases, be turned around and used as a weapon against Vegeta himself.

Vegeta is, through his use of energy, essentially actively assisting Vulcan.

Guest FTANG Commando

So, who can beat Vulcan that doesn't use mental? Sorry to ask again; just trying to wrap my head around the concept of this guy.

Guest xman4life

Since Im aware to both peoples powers I can honestly say its a stomp match for Vulcan.

1)Vulcan can manipulate energy on a WIDE scale even as far as the controlling the electric impulses in your brain and even magic.

2)He survived a yell from Black Bolt........................Nuff said

3)His force fields stopped gladiator also.

4)He can literally shut down your powers so that they wont work.

5)He is pretty fast himself. can fly ftl.

6)Replicate powers of others around

7)Make hard light constructs like green lantern

8)Track energy over vast distances

9)Regeneration

10)

So now with knowing that ,using energy on a person who manipulates energy it is like Hydro man vs Iceman.............VERY VERY onesided.

Vegeta can do NOTHING to Vulcan. Not speed blitz or anything. He is stuck having to physically fight him without using kai which means he cant fly, use his super speed, or even his strength.lol this fight would be Vegeta power level 10 vs Vulcan.lol

Vegeta has attacks that can nuke worlds, Big Bang or Final Flash could possibly kill vulcan. Vulcan lacks the fighting skills of vegeta and his fighting skills an strenght and far inferior to vegeta. Vegeta fought android 19, which had similer powers to vulcan. so they only way vulcan can win is to comsume the super sayin engergy

Vulcan has absorbed the POWER COSMIC WHAT HAS YOUR PATHETIC SAIYAN ANYWHERE NEAR THAT LEVEL?? I thought not.

HAIL THE SHI'AR EMPIRE!!

Guys can you tell me how Vulcan has lost before? I forget, but I know he lost to someone real weak. Please advise.

I think Cyclops has beaten him up as well, or was that havok? Explain that to me guys how someone as "powerful" as you claim can lose to weaksauces?

Vegeta loses as he lacks the power to pull through like Goku does. Goku being FTL would go in circles around him.

"Goku is uncanny at sensing weaknesses and energy of people, so Goku would find a way, but Vegeta would not."

Guest bigballerju

Guys can you tell me how Vulcan has lost before? I forget, but I know he lost to someone real weak. Please advise.

I think Cyclops has beaten him up as well, or was that havok? Explain that to me guys how someone as "powerful" as you claim can lose to weaksauces?

Vegeta loses as he lacks the power to pull through like Goku does. Goku being FTL would go in circles around him.

"Goku is uncanny at sensing weaknesses and energy of people, so Goku would find a way, but Vegeta would not."

Your wrong on almost all accounts but one. Vulcan didn't lose to anybody weak. Havok is anything but weak if you know his abilities and know how he beat Vulcan. Vulcan has never lost to anybody weak. Too bad for this match we have Vegeta here not Goku. Goku isn't a factor nor does he matter here. What makes it worse Vegeta is only Super Saiyan here. Though that doesn't matter here either.

I do agree that Goku would find another way because he isn't as hot head as Vegeta nor does he let his ego get in the way. Goku is smarter too and might try to find another way.

Guest xman4life

Havok was amped up when facing Vulcan and Havok has a degree of resistance against him. Other than that to face Vulcan you have to have alot of people with you and have multiple ways of trying to win to beat him. Again he feeds off of energy so if you Had a wild card like Domino and a pure human like Punisher then you actually have a chance simply because a bullet to the brain would either kill him or slow him down.

Guest Pympy dibimpidi

Xman if Vulcan is ftl how would a regular human fare well? sounds like PIS to me, but Havok couldn't have been that amped up to be ftl right? I am being sincere and not trying to be a douche.

I know that the Summer's powers are usually negated vs each other, but that still leaves them open to get punched and kicked.

In this case Vegeta would lose, but if he can self destruct, Vulcan is a goner. Absorbing energy is one thing, but taking a planet busting attack is a different story.

i.e. Strong Guy can absorb kinetic energy, but someone like Hulk will kill him, or Sebastian Shaw can absorb energy, but has a limit. Vulcan has a limit (not sure how people say he has no limit, and i'm not taking a comment that was said that he could have no limits)

Overall vegeta would lose to him for the said reasons.

Guest bigballerju

Xman if Vulcan is ftl how would a regular human fare well? sounds like PIS to me, but Havok couldn't have been that amped up to be ftl right? I am being sincere and not trying to be a douche.

I know that the Summer's powers are usually negated vs each other, but that still leaves them open to get punched and kicked.

In this case Vegeta would lose, but if he can self destruct, Vulcan is a goner. Absorbing energy is one thing, but taking a planet busting attack is a different story.

i.e. Strong Guy can absorb kinetic energy, but someone like Hulk will kill him, or Sebastian Shaw can absorb energy, but has a limit. Vulcan has a limit (not sure how people say he has no limit, and i'm not taking a comment that was said that he could have no limits)

Vulcan would absorb a planet busting attack. Once again like Methos stated your also forgeting Vulcan's energy manipulation as well. Vulcan's powers are different then Hulk's or Shaws. Vulcan has no actually limit and is beyond Omega Level.

Guest xman4life

lmao are you serious? Because he isnt always moving ftl.lmao, nor is he always walking around with a shield. A regular human is a wildcard because he wouldnt be looking for that. he is also arrogant so that punisher could easily snip him from a distance and that would be it.

@bigballerju: Vulcan is stated at actually having a limit. a very high limit but a limit nonetheless. a person like Galactus would easily do away with him but someone like silver surfer would have some trouble.