Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12281 Superman vs. Son Goku

Guest Supes Rulez

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest force_echo

I remember that one. Spider-Man beat his ass so badly he felt bad for The Hulk. Reminds me of Batman and Solomon Grundy during Long Halloween.

Guest Darxeth

At least Solomon landed a hit on Batman in LH. (If I remember correctly)

Hulk was screaming in agony. Poor Green Bastard.

Guest Dr. Pymp

While I see all your points, the only reason I beg to differ is to back up my side. I mean we have Sirmethos that says Superman can't be hurt by Goku, when we all know he could.

Guys IT is just that, it takes you to a point instantly regardless of space. It makes your body turn into little particals and sends them to their destination. We have a few people say it's useless in a fight. Where we all know it's not. It's very useful, and it could mean dodging an attack. He could have his shot ready as to when he appears he will be able to instantly shoot it.

The whole nightcrawler vs quicksilver is a good point, but with the exception of Goku's hits doing no damage. We all know it takes less than a planet punching attack to kill Superman, but not enough to not hurt him. Goku will hurt him if he's hit. And how many times has Goku fought someone faster and stronger? Every time. If anyone can show me that IT is different show me in the manga or even anime where it says it as the proof must come from you guys. Other than that watch him use it.

snip

While I see all your points, the only reason I beg to differ is to back up my side. I mean we have Sirmethos that says Superman can't be hurt by Goku, when we all know he could.

No, we don't all know that Goku could hurt Superman, that's the reason why we're having this debate.

Guys IT is just that, it takes you to a point instantly regardless of space. It makes your body turn into little particals and sends them to their destination.

And you're still not getting it, alright, I'll try to explain it once more, in the hopes of finally getting you to understand it.

Goku needs to activate the IT, in order to do this, he at the very least, need to think about it, the time it takes him to think about it, is more time than it takes Superman to move over to him, and hit him in the face several times.

We have a few people say it's useless in a fight. Where we all know it's not.

Once again, we don't know anything, you are claiming that it's not useless, there is a vast difference between those two.

It's very useful, and it could mean dodging an attack.

Again, by the time Goku realises that he is under attack, his face will already have been hit several times.

He could have his shot ready as to when he appears he will be able to instantly shoot it.

The various attacks Goku is capable of doing, all move slower than light, which means that to Superman, they might as well not be moving at all, his reaction speed and movement speed is simply that much faster.

The whole nightcrawler vs quicksilver is a good point, but with the exception of Goku's hits doing no damage.

You missed the point completely, and are focusing on another part of that particular arguement.

The point isn't whether or not Goku can hurt Superman if he hits him, the point is that Goku won't hit Superman in the first place, since Superman is that much faster than him.

We all know it takes less than a planet punching attack to kill Superman, but not enough to not hurt him.

I'm going to guess that you mean planet busting, since everybody can punch a planet, and no, it requires quite a bit more than planet busting power to actually kill Superman, though I will agree that Planet busting attacks would hurt him.

And how many times has Goku fought someone faster and stronger?

There's a difference between fighting someone who is slightly faster and stronger than you, and fighting someone who is so much faster than you, that you might as well not be moving at all, which is the difference in speed between Goku and Superman.

If anyone can show me that IT is different show me in the manga or even anime where it says it as the proof must come from you guys. Other than that watch him use it.

Goku can use the IT all day long, and he's still not going to hit Superman, since as said, all of his attacks move slower than light, while Superman fairly casually makes light his bitch.

Guest Hahaha

Sorry my typos are bad. I meant it takes more than a planet busting attack(although I meant punching as I'm Champion punching a planet apart in Thanos's Quest.).

Superman gets hit by far slower beings than Goku, and if you wish I can show you plenty of scans showing that. Unlike you guys that cannot show me other wise. I get the point of Simethos's argument but Quicksilver cannot hear super well, so getting sneak attacked is highly plausible.

Goku doesn't need to think to teleport unless he has to find the energy. In a frontal confrontation his energy anchor is right there. He will sense it and react to it rather than relying on sight. Remember Goku doesn't need light to see as he has fought in complete darkness. Where as the last argument was that Goku can't hurt him. I'm simply saying that he can. Ssj 3 is more than enough to do it as well.

Guest sirmethos

I get the point of Simethos's argument but Quicksilver cannot hear super well, so getting sneak attacked is highly plausible.

I already pointed Quicksilver's normal human hearing out in my example. That's why I used Nightcrawler as my 'example teleporter', since his teleportation makes a distinct sound that a normal human can easily hear.

"Goku doesn't need to think to teleport unless he has to find the energy. In a frontal confrontation his energy anchor is right there."

I think that what Kain means by "needs to think", is that it requires, at a minimum, the same amount of thought as throwing a punch(i.e. it requires impulses from the brain).

"Remember Goku doesn't need light to see as he has fought in complete darkness."

What does that have to do with anything? Superman doesn't need visual light to see either, since he can see the entire electro-magnetic spectrum, and he can fight by just relying on his hearing.

"Where as the last argument was that Goku can't hurt him. I'm simply saying that he can. Ssj 3 is more than enough to do it as well."

If you have some kind of proof, that Goku at SS3, has the amount of force needed to actually hurt Superman, not to mention knock him unconscious, then by all means, share it with the class.

Physically, he can't hurt him. He simply doesn't have enough strength for it. But I'm open to the possibility that he might be able to provide enough raw energy in a Kamehameha wave. I doubt it, but I'm willing to be convinced if you have some kind of proof, that he can provide the necessary amount of raw destructive energy.

Guest sirmethos

Uh, not so much. A Super Nova is enough to do the trick.

Super Nova =/= Galaxy Busting. Solar System busting, definitely. But not Galaxy busting.

Guest force_echo

A Supernova easily puts out as much energy as an entire galaxy at that moment in time. That's several orders of magnitude beyond the energy needed to destroy a solar system, hell, that's only a thousand times less than the mass-energy equivalence of an entire star.

About a week late for that statement... And are you trying to tell us something? :mellow:

Guest sirmethos

It's amusing how, Goku gets the most votes, but none of the Goku fans are able to give an actual reason for why 'goku wins'.