Dr. Facilier: 1

Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Guest KevinDWolf93

Guest KevinDWolf93

All throughout the various tram cars, the intercom went off again.

ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS. WE ARE APPROACHING THE ENTRANCE TO REACH CITY AND WILL ARRIVE MOMENTARILY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Tram Car #1: Kendra gets a bit embarassed at getting it wrong. At being told the insect man waved, she nervously waves back, Hearing Krystal correctly point him out, she takes a deep look over and nods. "Oh, well he kinda looks like you..." she says squinting to try and get a good look at his face. "Do you see the resemblance Maria? Maybe Prometheus can do a facial scan...or something, if he can do that." she muses as Krystal offers to introduce. "Who, the lizard?" se says, missing the sentence that came before.

Tundra listened, but she found it a bit weird that a stranger was telling her that. Staring down at the ice crystal he made. "Yeah...yeah, you can say that again." she mutters, not of anything else to say. "Thanks for that." she comments.

On the other side of the train car, the kid nods at Animalius' comment. "Yea, ya did...maybe you can get that checked or something...erm, anyways yeah I got super muscle memory or something, I kinda forget how they keep describing it. Erm, yeah though, thanks for letting me try it, trying now things is fun. I'm Jake. Jake Fowl." he says, finally introducingt himself as he hands the carving knife back.

Tram Car #2: "Cool." trout says when the question comes. He shrugs, grasping for an answer in his head. "Uh, honestly the best I can say is for similar reasons to you. Im not sure what to think of my dad, I wanted to do something for myself so i came out here...figured I could find a place where I can just be me....a stupid thing for someone like me to do I guess."

The synthetic nods at kari's comment. "Well, things like that would be likely to take notice, especially in here. Like I said, perhaps we can arrange something to keep an ear out for these kinds of problems. I'm sure there's no harm that can come from it." the bot insists again.

Tram Car #3: Agan Derrick wasn't sure how to react to that. "Angels?Whywhat'dyado?" he asks curiously. Dave just listens, wondering if Trace can top his last story.

In the back of the car, Dirk shrugs. "Eh, I love details, but I can understand if you don't wanna share em. Either way, it's no skin off my nose"

Jessica nods again. "Well yeah that's definitely important. I assure you, I'm learning from some of the ebst. Especially if we meet again, Im sure....you sound like you got great stories." she smiles, nodding at Cody as well. "You two must be a real good team I imagine."

As Dark Lizard aimed the punch, the man was just finishing putting ou the fire on him. The punched KO'd the punk, sending him on his seat, he looked like he just took a nap...except for the bruised chin. A few more people looked around, not even sure what to say regarding the two. Of course Dark lizard could hear the same nurse mutter "I think she might like him back a little....". Nonthless, security was gonna be very wary of them for the remainder of the ride.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traincar2: "About time." Trevor grumbled at the announcement he was clearly not enjoying the train ride. Captain Sphinx jut looked on curiously at other passengers. Kari sighed to herself and began fiddling with some kind of geometric puzzle

Traincar3: "It's nothing really." Fortune said shrugging.

Train Car#1: Animalius smiled, "No problem, a smart kid named fowl... seems familiar." He muttered

Train car #3: The Dark Lizard apologized to the knocked out man, Minerva set dark lizard on fire while he was distracted.

Guest Ruinus

Train 1

"Well, you'd know your brother better than I would, but I still say he's trying to get some tail."

That was terrible Maria.

ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS. WE ARE APPROACHING THE ENTRANCE TO REACH CITY AND WILL ARRIVE MOMENTARILY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

"Oh nice!" Maria pumped her fist,"Looks like we're finally getting there."

Guest hamtaroblazex

Train #1

Krystal shook her head. "My Brother." Then at Maria's comment, she gave a small toothy smirk. "Well then, let's find out." She then started for the other pair, gesturing for Kendra and Maria to come with.

"Mmm..." He then heard the announcement. "Oh. Were getting close, the city is amazing, huh?" He then got an idea, which in the excitement he broke the ice crystal in his palm. He winced as the shards of frozen water cut his hands, drawing blood, but the pain quickly subsided due to his ability to numb his pain reciptors. "Woah..opps." He cupped his hand trying to make sure his blood doesn't spill on anything.

"But..hey..Tundra?..If your not busy...Umm...Mind showing us around?"

Guest tomisntblue

All throughout the various tram cars, the intercom went off again.

Orion tensed, his hands balled into fists. Fear and doubt plagued his mind, and threatened to boil over onto the surface. But buried deep down, under the fear, was hope. With power like his, he could achieve greatness. He just needed to learn control before he did more harm than good.

Jessica nods again. "Well yeah that's definitely important. I assure you, I'm learning from some of the ebst. Especially if we meet again, Im sure....you sound like you got great stories." she smiles, nodding at Cody as well. "You two must be a real good team I imagine."

"Well, my partner's pretty new," he told her, "In fact, Comandante de la Azul, that's the guy who could control blue, was the first villain he faced. And boy, that was a mess."

"And, looks like we'll have to find time to tell you about that later. But, you know, since Blue Fang is new, and I'll be working with the Guardians, you can guys can help each other with training. You know, compare notes."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram Car #1: Jake shugs at Animalius' comment. "Not sure I'd know....if I do, I'll let ya know later." he jokes. "Wanna see what else I can do with my head?" he akss, before wondering how best he could reword that.

Kendra nods as the intercom goes off. She agrees with Maria, smiling widely as she looks around exitedly. As krystal suggest they meet Hirro and Tundra, the grin is replaced with a suprised look. She looks to maria, then Krystal before slowly standing. "Umm....heh, ok. Is he nice?" she asks curiously.

Meanwhile Tundra merely nods, glad he sorta changed the subject. She thought he seemed nice, but she wasn't quite comfy going there.She winces as Hirro cuts himself, but after seeing that he's got it under control, she thinks over his question. "Ok, uh I'm not an expert, but I can pass what I know while I'm here." she says with a smile. She was about to ask who else was involved when she saw a few people n back stand.

Tram Car #2: The synthetic sees that they begin minding their own business and he just shrugs before glancing out the window. If they wanted to speak or ask anything else he'd be free.

to pass the time till they arrived.

Orion may or may not've seen/heard a snapping sound in front of his face as he went through these thoughts.

Tram Car #3: The man was knocked out and not in the situation to take an apology. As Minerva's flame was coming, one of the nurse's quickly moves and extinguishes the flames so DL doesnt get too burned. The barrier nurse moves to an empty spot near Dark lizard just in case at the behest of the head nurse.

In the back Dirk shrugs. "If you say so friend. I do know a thing or two about curses though." he says non-chalantly.

Jessica nods at Travis' comment. "Of course." she nods. "I'll be right at the Guardian's HQ so I wont be the hardest person to spot." she assures. "Bot of you would probably be welcome. I'd love to compare notes." she smiles.

Guest tomisntblue

Orion may or may not've seen/heard a snapping sound in front of his face as he went through these thoughts.

Orion's was down, as if he was focusing intensely on his lap, so he saw nothing. But the sound caught his attention and he quickly looked up.

Tram Car #3:

Jessica nods at Travis' comment. "Of course." she nods. "I'll be right at the Guardian's HQ so I wont be the hardest person to spot." she assures. "Bot of you would probably be welcome. I'd love to compare notes." she smiles.

"I hope you're right," Travis said, thinking to himself It's going to be the best place for me to fine a mentor. "After all, It'll be the best way for us to serve the City."

Traincar2: Kari solved her puzzle at least twice before putting it away, Captain Sphinx looked over at her and shook his head "You're too good at those." He said. Trevor meanwhile looked over at the synthetic, "By the way what year is it supposed to be here?"

Traincar3: "Curses, aye I know a fair bit of those as well, and deals with powerful beings I've had an interesting life."

Guest Ruinus

"Yeah, come one let's go over there," Maria quipped, "Besides, you are going to have to meet up with him again right? Since we are almost there we might as well group up now, no use in getting seperated."

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

"Actually thats not why I'm here." Said Nicholi. "I'm here for my job. And hey don't say that! If you have a dream then go for it. Even if it kills you."

Train 3

"Weeeeeeeeeeell... The angels don't trust me. Don't know why! Can't an antichrist change? Hehehe. SoI have heaven and hell both wanting me dead!" Said Trace back to his big grin.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Train #1

Krystal nodded. "Uh huh." She then gently grabbed on the wrist of both Maria and Kendra and tugged lightly. "Come on, let's go. He's actually a pretty gentle, doesn't bite, I promise!" She tugged them all the way to Hirro and the wolf-girl.

Hirro also saw them coming this way, and became paler as if he remembered something horrible. "Um...uh..If you were gonna ask who the 'us' was. It was gonna be just me and my sister" He pointed to the catgirl dragging the other ladies. "But...I'm guessing she made friends." Once they reached them, Hirro introduced himself first. "I'm Hirro, and this is Tundra." He gestured towards the wolf-girl, then back to Krystal. "So..I see you met my sister, she didn't cause any trouble did she?"

Gigi chuckles a bit too. "I suppose so. Taking a hit is a good thing a hero needs to get a handle on though." she counters in jest as she takes her seat again. She begins checking everyone's arrows to make sure they were working right. Baz meanwhile grinned, glad everyone was in a kind of better mood as he began looking through some flyers and other papers. He was really interested by it, deep in thought.

"Looks like were almost there guys," Emma says after not talking for awhile.

"Well, my partner's pretty new," he told her, "In fact, Comandante de la Azul, that's the guy who could control blue, was the first villain he faced. And boy, that was a mess."

Cody sighed, "Yeah that was well no fun... and extremely unlucky."

Blue Fang's face turns red under his mask at her smile, and the compared notes comment, "Looks like I need to start actually taking notes huh?" he laughs awkwardly. "Well yeah you won't be hard to spot, after all once you see a face like yours, mmm you don't forget it ever." He says showing a more charming non dorky side of himself.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram Car #1: Kendra manages to work herself to agreeing when Krystal forcibly moves her close to Hirro and Tundra. "What a ride..." she says dazed. At that Tundra barely held in a wide grin at how Krystal was acting, reminded her of soem people she used to know. At Hirro's comment she nods. "This is fair place to make friends." she comments offhandedly.

"You guys can call me Tundra." she nods. Kendra nods back once her senses come back. "I'm Kendra." she replies back.

At Emma's break of silence, Gigi finishes maintenance with the arrows. SHe smiles, satisfied with her work. Baz had kept reading, he got about halfway through allt he papers he snatched from somewhere. "Ooh, a tournament, we gotta enter that." Baz comments, lowering the paper from his face.

Tram Car #2: Orion saw a girl about half her size. She gets a bit nervous before smiling. "Sorry sir, I've uh just been trying to get your attention but uh,...I took car eof it." she says. To Orion's left was still the lizard who was wiping some cake stuff off his chest, he was sampling it as well.

At Trevor's question he stopped humming. "Oh, the date is January 2nd, 2015....happy new years by the way." he comments cheerily.

"Oh why are ar eyou coming here then?" Trout asks curiously as Nicoli speaks further. Trout thinks over what he says. "Hmm, I dont know, I mean how can someone like me be taken seriosuly?" he asks legitimately as he wriggles his fin-looking hands.

Tram Car #3: Jessica nods. "Oh no doubt, I couldn't agree more with you." she said in a tone that almost seemed to agree with Travis' internal thoughts. At Cody's resposne, she nods again. "I'm sur eyour a quick learner if you can survive some of the things he said." she compliments, doing he rbest to be humble. At what she was almsot sure was a pickup line she chuckles. "Heh, I guess that's something to take as a compliment....though in all honesty depending on the situation I might be in my...well work clothes." she says, pointing out she was currently in a blouse and something not unlike a school girl outfit.

Derrick nd Dave just sorta stare at each other for a few seconds. Dave is the one who answers. "Well your life certainly seems interesting enough to be heading to Reach." he snarks. Derrick was wondering how to answer the antichrist turning good comment. It was a puzzler to be sure.

Dirk smirks at Fortune. "Oh your not the only one. Heh, if we both last maybe we can share stories over a drink." he chuckles.

At Emma's break of silence, Gigi finishes maintenance with the arrows. SHe smiles, satisfied with her work. Baz had kept reading, he got about halfway through allt he papers he snatched from somewhere. "Ooh, a tournament, we gotta enter that." Baz comments, lowering the paper from his face.

"A tournament you say?" Emma says. "Would I get to shoot something?" She asks with a grin, "If so I'm in!!"

Jessica nods. "Oh no doubt, I couldn't agree more with you." she said in a tone that almost seemed to agree with Travis' internal thoughts. At Cody's resposne, she nods again. "I'm sur eyour a quick learner if you can survive some of the things he said." she compliments, doing he rbest to be humble. At what she was almsot sure was a pickup line she chuckles. "Heh, I guess that's something to take as a compliment....though in all honesty depending on the situation I might be in my...well work clothes." she says, pointing out she was currently in a blouse and something not unlike a school girl outfit.

"Thanks maybe I am a quick learner, however its more like I had to survive or well die. And trust me I don't want to die," Cody says the last part as a no duh joke but hits home. After all being a superhero got his step father killed and that's not a happy memory for sure. "Y-yeah well take it as a compliment, well more of a fact than a compliment... I'm not hitting on you or anything... clearly you wouldn't think of guy like me like that. It's just you should know your well beautiful." He says awkwardly and nervously, clearly he had no idea what he was doing but he truly meant what he said. Cody then looks at her blouse and through the eye wholes of his mask it's clear his face is super red by now, "Well... Mmm you'd look nice in anything I think," He says Truthfully.

Tram Car #1: Jake shugs at Animalius' comment. "Not sure I'd know....if I do, I'll let ya know later." he jokes. "Wanna see what else I can do with my head?" he akss, before wondering how best he could reword that.

Tram Car #3: The man was knocked out and not in the situation to take an apology. As Minerva's flame was coming, one of the nurse's quickly moves and extinguishes the flames so DL doesnt get too burned. The barrier nurse moves to an empty spot near Dark lizard just in case at the behest of the head nurse.

"Sure." Animalius says, kind of curious to see just how powerful the kid was.

The Dark Lizard decided to go back to his nap.

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

"Business." Said Nicholi simply. "And of course people will take you seriously. If they don't then make them regret it." He said speaking from past experience.

Train 3

Trace just laughed. "See? This is why I don't have many friends!"

Guest Ruinus

"Hey there," Maria replies as they walk up to Krystal's brother and the other girl. "No, she didn't cause any trouble, just a nice friendly introduction. I'm Maria," she gestures to herself before Prometheus' voice rings out of her body.

"And I'm Prometheus," he says as Maria gestures to herself again.

"He's a robot from the future, I'm a girl from Mexico, together we share the same body, fight crime and eat tacos." She holds up her hand to shake, "Nice to meet you."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram car #1: Baz nods. "Yeah, I sorta tore a bit of the flyer, but it's some big competition. There are actually a few categories, lets see here; fencing slash swordsmanship, firearm marksmanship, hand-to-hand combat, something starting with a G tht got ripped...here, Archery." Baz says, putitng the flyer in Emma and Gigi's face "It doesn't say what competitions exactly, just that you'll need to expect just about anything." he says. Gigi grins. "Sounds exiting."

Jake Grins at Animalius' agreement. "Ok ok, let's try this. Turn into a monkey or something bipedal and do something funky. I'll try to copy it. Go easy on me though for a warmup, I'm not in the best shape, hehe." he admits

Tundra nods at the girls' introduction. She is abou to say something when she hears Maria's comment. "¿En qué parte de México?, I was born and raised in mexico city." she comments before the comment about prometheus kicks in. "And uh, who put you in with a robot AI?" she asks curiosuly, not realizing she was as pushy as Hirro was earlier.

Tram Car #2: The synthetic mimes scratching his head. "Well, what differences are there?" he asks curiously as he tries to figure out how to help with the infiltration problem. Then he procured something. "I noticed you liked puzzles, I procured a few silly toys if your interested." he says, procuring a type of cylinder.

"Heh, easy for you to say." Trout comments. "Your a big guy with a big weapon. I'm...well this. SO they're definitely not gonna take emr seriosuly. Im not too sure if I could get anyone to regret doing that either...." Trout says.

Tram Car #3: As Dark Lizard took the nap, the two nurses watching hims orta stared over to Minerva. "So....do you kinda like him?" the annoying one asks curiosuly.

Dave nods at Trace's comment. "Well by standards you are a very dangerous indivdual and mortal peril...good thing I'm me." Dave comments. Derrick nods. "Hey everyone needs friends."

Dirk just sits back and waits for the stop to occur after Fortune's comment. "I'll hold you to that." he jests.

Jessica nods at Cody's statement. If nothing else he was passionate, she thinks. Then when Cody starts getting tongue tied, she doesnt take long before blushing either. "Heh, uh, thanks. I think I get what you were...trying to say." she manages to get out, completely red-faced by the bombardment of mixed messages. She fidgits a bit as he stares at her clothing. Still she tries to be nice. "Thanks, though, uh....my uniform isn't exactly meant for eye-candy....oh, it might be hard to spot me...would you like to see it?' she asks.

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

Nicholi put a hand on Trout's shoulder. "Being big doesn't make you strong. And if they don't take you seriously that means they'll be unprepared when you show them what you can do. Hmm. I'm gpoing to tell you a story of before I was big. When I was only 12 and even shorter than you ok?"

Train 3

"Indeed! Everyone likes friends!" Yelled Trace before looking to Dave. "Yes you! And what makes me so dangerous? " He said with an overly innocent smile.

Traincar2: Trevor shook his head "There are a lot of differences and much details about what exactly is different, perhaps later we can give you a more detailed list." Kari glanced over at the synthetic, "I don't consider puzzles silly toys they help stimulate my mind." She never the less took the cylinder from him and examined it.

Traincar3: "Who's buying?" Fortune joked.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Train #1

Hirro crosses his arms to shake both Kendra's and Maria's hand, being careful not too crush them in his gaint paw. He relaxed when they said it was just a friendly introduction. "That's good..really good and really nice to meet you both."

Krystal then noticed something strange, she blinked, she rubbed her eyes, just to make sure and she was. "Woah, Brother you're way tall!" Pointing out the obvious size of Hirro from the other girls.

Guest tomisntblue

Tram Car #2: Orion saw a girl about half her size. She gets a bit nervous before smiling. "Sorry sir, I've uh just been trying to get your attention but uh,...I took car eof it." she says. To Orion's left was still the lizard who was wiping some cake stuff off his chest, he was sampling it as well.

Tram Car #3: Jessica nods. "Oh no doubt, I couldn't agree more with you." she said in a tone that almost seemed to agree with Travis' internal thoughts. At Cody's resposne, she nods again. "I'm sur eyour a quick learner if you can survive some of the things he said." she compliments, doing he rbest to be humble. At what she was almsot sure was a pickup line she chuckles. "Heh, I guess that's something to take as a compliment....though in all honesty depending on the situation I might be in my...well work clothes." she says, pointing out she was currently in a blouse and something not unlike a school girl outfit.

Train Car 2: Orion winced internally. "Sorry, I've been... distracted. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was nervous heading into this city."

"Thanks maybe I am a quick learner, however its more like I had to survive or well die. And trust me I don't want to die," Cody says the last part as a no duh joke but hits home. After all being a superhero got his step father killed and that's not a happy memory for sure. "Y-yeah well take it as a compliment, well more of a fact than a compliment... I'm not hitting on you or anything... clearly you wouldn't think of guy like me like that. It's just you should know your well beautiful." He says awkwardly and nervously, clearly he had no idea what he was doing but he truly meant what he said. Cody then looks at her blouse and through the eye wholes of his mask it's clear his face is super red by now, "Well... Mmm you'd look nice in anything I think," He says Truthfully.

Travis face-palmed, internally. "I think he's trying to say, you have a natural beauty and it doesn't matter what you wear," he commented, trying to save his cousin.

Jessica nods at Cody's statement. If nothing else he was passionate, she thinks. Then when Cody starts getting tongue tied, she doesnt take long before blushing either. "Heh, uh, thanks. I think I get what you were...trying to say." she manages to get out, completely red-faced by the bombardment of mixed messages. She fidgits a bit as he stares at her clothing. Still she tries to be nice. "Thanks, though, uh....my uniform isn't exactly meant for eye-candy....oh, it might be hard to spot me...would you like to see it?' she asks.

If it stops Cody from embarrassing himself, Travis thought. "Sure, since we're on the topic."

Guest Ruinus

Train 1

"¡Ah, alguien que habla español!" Maria exclaimed at Tundra's question. "Naci en una casita en la bocacalle de Pino Suárez y Juáres en la cuidad de Veracruz, Veracruz..." she paused for a second as she considered her words. "Pero vivia por todas partes, ¿entiendes?" She then sheepishly looked at her companions. "Ah, sorry, just asking what parts of Mexico we are from."

She then turned to Tundra gain, "It wasn't really my choice. Prometheus sorta came along and saved me from... well he saved me."