Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Guest KevinDWolf93

Guest hamtaroblazex

Train #1

Krystal saw the hand gesture and sighed in relief as her tail was wisking behind her. "It really is like New Niaoúrisma here." She said with another smile, getting ever more excited as she gratefully took Kendra's hand in hers. "Likewise." Krystal nodded as she slowly shook the hand. "Umm...are you ladies from aroundhere or diffrent part of the planet?"

Hirro turned around to notice the wolf-girl. He became wide-eyed as if he reconized her. Woah, she reminds me of Them. And then he heard the spanish, or what he reconized as spanish, so he tried it out. "No tienes mucho tiempo con la cola?" He began to ask when she transitioned to english. "Oh...you speak english too...that's good. Um, did you just say you arn't used to your tail? You weren't born a...Wolf?"

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Princess

Train Car Three

"Well, I know what that's like." Viper responded with a little smile of amusement as she slipped her headphones back away into her bag before peering back over the seat at the photo. He wasn't bad looking... Not at all. Looked sort of intelligent, sort of geeky, and judging by that phone he had on him probably had some cash too. Miss April here had something good going on.

Tapping the picture with her index finger, she stated, "Don't you two make a cute couple. How long have you guys been together?"

Guest Ruinus

Train 1:

"No, no, I'm from this planet, Mexico specifically. Pro, he's from a future Earth but uh..."

"And alternate future Earth," he supplied. "I was in the middle of a trip into the past when I arrived here, in this world and time." he added. "That's why Maria and I came to this city, I hope to find answers as to how I arrived here."

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

Nicholi would open the casket to reveal a three handled weapon with blood still clotted to it. At 6 feet 100 pounds.

alligator.png

Train 3

Trace took a deep breath and exhaled. He needed to relax. Looking from Derrick to Dave to the Floor. "Ok... When I was first sent to earth I was sent to a very small town. He figured it as a test run. He didn't plan on what I'd find there. I walked in to town as a kid because I figured it wouldn't be suspicious. And... And I found this group of kids. Their souls still uncorrupted by the steel of life. They asked me to play with them. I said yes believing it would be all the sweeter when I killed them. I myself only a few earth weeks old did not expect too be given such kindness their innocence seemed to touch my sense of mercy. Something I wasn't supposed to have. Only when I was asked for my name did it really all change. I didn't have one and they..." Trace began to tear up. "They gave me a name. Telling me me they had to know their friends name. I was so moved that I began to hate the idea of killing innocents. I would not bring about Armageddon! Except... Only a few days later a man appeared. He was influenced by my father to be a man who craved sin. I found him laughing in the playground. He had ripped them apart and found him just as he stabbed two spikes through the eyes of my best friend Alexander... That man burns. In hell. But a simple hell wasn't enough. I dug through his soul and found his worst fears! His worst memories and pains! I gave that man a personal hell of which not even the sickest minds could imagine! Then I went to my father to seek justice. He told me it was to prove how evil the true hearts of men are. I lashed out. Still at my full power I held my own. Our battle resonated throughout hell. Alas he was too powerful and stripped me of my powers. I managed to escape through the hellgate. Now the only power left to me are those of my species. Though I'm the only one of my species... I plan to grow stronger. Strong enough that I may one day defeat my father and rule hell not as my fathers evil realm. But a balance to heaven. So that earth and the realm of mortals may once again be at ease from his devilry." As Trace finished his face was hard and purposeful.

Guest tomisntblue

Tram Car #3: Jessica smiles as she shakes the hand. At Cody's comments, she chuckles a bit. "You guys are exited. As for notes...hehe, well I mean for someone with field experience it might seem funny. I am a newbie to this game so to speak." she admits.

"So are..." Travis began to say, "That is, so is Blue Fang. And, I used to be. But now look at me. On my way to Reach City to, thanks to you, meet with the guardians of Earth. Just hang in there, and you never know where the path will lead you."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram Car #1: At Animalius' complioment, the kid nods. "Thanks, I just sorta copied what you did." he says as he goes back and details a few spots. "I'm good at that." he explains.

At Krystal's question, Kendra lets maria answer. Suprised at what she has to say, she takes it in for an extra second before replying. "I'm homwgrown too, originally from Scotland." she says, using a fair scottish accent, though ho she looked now didn't even begin to look scottish. "...I've moved around alot." she explains in the more neutral accent she's used till now with some blushing. Meanwhile, the wolf-girl nod's at Hirro's guess.

"me llamo..." she starts to say before figuring english might be easier. "You can call me, erm Tundra. And u, no can't say I was..." she says, she was trying to figure out how best to explain "it's complicated". She shakes her head. "Im fine though, it'll be fine, I'm sure."

Tram Car #2: trout looke don with a suprised face. "You werent kidding when you said a hunk of metal....how do you even lift that thing?" he says, not awfully familiar with a weapon like this.

Tram Car #3: April smiles at all the nice things Viper has to stay. "Thank you. As for how long, umm about six-months now we've beens teady. I met him on the job, I work as a scientist for GEAR tech and he does too..heh, they say your not supposed to do that."

"Wow..." both Dave and Derrick say, rather impressed by the tale. Given how trace gave it, they certainly believed him. "That's deep." Dave says, his momotone rising a bit. Derrick pats Trace's shoulder. "Hey, I feel ya man. Ifyaneedhelpwhenyourstrongenough...just call." he offers. Dave reciprocates.

Jessica nods at Travis' comments. "No problem, were all on the same side here, it's good to helps oemone...of your experience." she adds. "And, uh, I'll be doing my best to get up tot hat level with you guys. It's not gonna be easy Im sure, but I got it in my blood I've been told."

As all this was going on, DL did get to napping. Some punk stuck some carrots up his nose when he was out and when noone was looking.

Train Car #1: "Is that a power?" Animalius asked, kind of shocked that someone was that good.

Train Car #3: Minerva threw a fireball at the punk who did that.

Guest He who fights monsters

Willow saw the man in powered armor trying to take care of the "issue" at hand. "Don't worry about it. It happens whenever I have a pratfall. It's harmless, really." Willow hopes the pratfall effect pays off and things don't get escalated.

"It's fortunate that I'm content with who I am." That was Alec's short reply to Samson.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Train #1

Krystal nodded towards Pro. She had a small understanding of time-travel, but not enough to even attempted to help. "An alternate future earth? Huh...that's sounds somewhat familer with what our..um..sciencetist proposed back home, but I hope you find your answers." She then turned her head towards Kendra. "Oh...I know the feeling of moving around alot too...and you sounded a bit diffrent for a momment...what are they called? Accents? Do I have an accent?" She tilted her head with the question oblivious to her posh british accent.

Hirro nodded, frowning that he asked the question without thinking. "And I'm Hirro, again really sorry. It's just that I have a bad experince with stepping on tails, thankfully they were reptiles and able to grew them back." He then noticed her causal attire. "Tundra..would you happen to be a local? What is it like? The city I mean?"

Traincar2: "Jerry is a slang term we use to describe our enemies." Captain Sphinx responded, "If they passed through here I doubt they'd be discreet."

Traincar3: "My sword is more than an average blade, and a for avenging it's simply wrongs done to innocents."

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

Trace ran his hand on the strangely warm metal. "Its very versatile. A sword, a spear, you can even throw it blade forward. I generally hold the center grip for quick movement."

Train 3

Trace wiped his eyes. "Help? You mean you would... help me fight my Father? You realize who your talking about right? The fallen one? Ruler of hell? Not your average villain."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram car #1: "A power?" the kid says, cocking his had to the side at Animalius, before getting what he meant. "Oh! Yeah, i got super brain cpacity or something. I can copy motions, have near perfect memory....adhd though, kinda offsets it wen Im payin much attention." he comments before finishing. "For you." he smiles.

Kendra smiles. "Yes, that was an accent. And uh...you sound like you have one. But uh, do any of your 'brothers' have sound exactly the same? Or do you know if their speech patterns different?" she asks curiously, wondering how a cat alien could have anyting resembling a british accent. Meanwhile Tundra was suprised at Hirro's response.

"Oh, your welcome, like I said it's fine." she says, not wanting to sound rude. As for his question, she nods. "Yea, I've been to research centers for my...situation in the city a few times. It's....varied. I went to three parts of the place and each was completely different." she says, recalling the impressiveness of it all. "Blew my old home out of the water." she adds, before being suprised at her talkativeness.

Tram Car #2: "Mister, you must be real strong to be able to do any of those...I mean Nicholi." he says impressed. "If there's some room when were let out, can ya show me?" he asks curiosuly.

"Used to that eh? Well I suppose you really oughta be more careful." the armored person says as a few puffs of gas shoot out of the gauntlet. "That should handle any contamination round here." the figure says before glancing around, wondering what was the cause of it. Meanwhile, Samson shrugs. "If you ssssay ssssso." not sure how to take Alec's statement.

As the term Jerry was explained, the synthetic nods. "Oh, well ok. Hmm, if you could describe them to me I am sure I could help send an APV of sorts, keep in the lookout." he suggests helpfully.

Tram Car #3: "Well, it's not any time soon. I'msureallofuscouldgetmuchstrongerbetweennowandthen." Derrick says with a grin And sure, that'd be like...the ultimate challenge. A goal to work up to." Dave says forcing a smile, not used to it. "If we live long enough to be able to fight him, I dont see why not."

Dirk nods. "So it's a special friends...from a friend indeed." the fellow swashbucker grins. "Cool."

Minerva's fireball connected with the punk. "OWW! WHY?!?!?!" he yells as he splashe shis soda on him to get the fire off. Everyone who paid attention to the deal with dark lizard were very confused as to why she just did that. Security looked on, wary.

Guest He who fights monsters

"I often release pheromones whenever my body gets giddy. It's a mechanism us succubi have." Willow essentially revealed her nature to explain what truly happens. The succubus was attractive enough for consideration. She also could potentially seduce in the city.

"That's all I have to say for now." Alec shortly ended his part of the speaking.

Guest tomisntblue

Jessica nods at Travis' comments. "No problem, were all on the same side here, it's good to helps oemone...of your experience." she adds. "And, uh, I'll be doing my best to get up tot hat level with you guys. It's not gonna be easy Im sure, but I got it in my blood I've been told."

"Well, I'll be happy to help you as soon as I get settled in to the city." Travis knew this was more than he could realistically offer, but he also that Red Dragon could offer this. Beside, training wouldn't be the only way he could help. If he was lucky she'd either deny him, or ask for something he could help with.

Traincar2: How bet to describe their enemies? Captain Sphinx spoke then, "Well mostly they wear uniforms with are gray or black with a crooked cross somewhere on it, they strive for perfection and the highest ranking officers have themselves altered to reflect aryan perfection."

Kari spoke then, "They all have a peculiar accent too." Trevor growled something under his breath.

Traincar3: "Aye, ever heard the old Celtic myths? If you have that should leave you a clue."

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

Nicholi raised an eyebrow. "Uh. Sure I guess."

Train 3

Trace chuckled a little. "And god?"

Guest Ruinus

Train 1

"So your brother's on the train here too then?" Maria asked as she looked around, though it was useless. She wasn't sure how to guess if "animal-people" were related to each other. For all she knew her brother could be that insect thing in the corner.

Person, Prometheus chided. Insect person.

Maria rolled her eyes, muttering a "shut up Pro," under her breath. "Shouldn't you tell him where you are, so he's not worried? I know I'd be worried if my little sister was off talking to strangers." She paused for a beat. "If I had a little sister I mean."

Guest hamtaroblazex

Train #1

Krystal answered Kendra first. "Well...Now that I think about it. We all do sound a little diffrent, but not sure how...really." She scratched her head, trying to figure it out. "I think it might have to do with the fact that we borrowed some of this planets culture when we were still developing our civilaztion...Umm...I think we left our mark....it was called Uh....Stone..ledge...Some thing like that, can't really remember since it was from word of mouth."

Krystal then realized she was talking alot, but quickly answered Maria's question. "Yeah. We're twins actually, but I rather not tell him where I am, I like it when he worries...he was orange a few years ago" She giggled at that as she turned around to look for him. "I think he's over there...." She said pointing to the white tiger talking to a wolf girl.

Hirro chuckled. "Yeah. Techology always is. Though, would you actually want to change back? To how you were origally were?-- Oh, sorry I don't mean to pry." He frowned on the inside. His little sister's manners where rubbing off on him.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram Car #1: Stonehenge?" she asks curiosuly before muttering "I've been there, makes sense I suppose". She doesnt dwell on it and Kendra did chuckle a bit at Krystal's comment. "Heh, must be nice having a brother you can mess around with like that and not be int oo much trouble." she laughs before looking over to what she thinks is Hirro. "That one?" she asks, pointing jsut left of him and Tundra, it was the minotaur with the guitar. As she did so, the insectoid Maria thought about clicked a few times waved to kendra thinking he was pointing to her.

Meanwile Tundra shrugs at Hirro's comments. "Actually I can turn back...sorta, it's not easy and definitely not permanemt." she grimaces as she thinks on his question. She makes an ice crystal in her hand as she mulls it over. "I guess this is cool....I mean, being super and having the the powers, though it didnt exactly happen willingly, that's kinda the thing." she says, hanging her head before realizing what she said. "Umm, it's ok, I suppose being curious is a natural thing for anyone..."

Tram Car #2: "A succubi? Well in that case you /really/ oughta be more careful with that. Who knows what problems you can cause that way." the figure says before wiping his hand and moving to retake their seat. That aside he didnt see any particular problem with the statement. Meanwhile Samson shrugs. If Alec didnt wanan talk then that was that. he went back to playing Pokemon rumble.

Trout grins at Nicholi's statememnt. "Heh, that would be so cool. I uh dont really have any plans once Im insude the place to be honest so whenever you can manage." he explains.

They synthetic take sin all of Star patrol's details and nods. he let them know that wasnt terribly much to go on, especially in a palce as varied as Reach. "Uh, perhaps you could recall a certain individual in this group your looking for? Perhas a photo or a detailed description." he suggests, trying to be helpful.

Tram Car #3: Jessica nods at Travis' statement. She appreciated that he tried to help, whethe ror not he could deliver. "I'm currently under training from my sister but hey if ya can manage it that'd be great. My style's a bit different from yours id think though." she says, fixing the straps on a backpack she had on her. "Overall I wouldnt want to be a bother."

"Wait what about god?" Derrick says, confused at the question. Dave thinks he understands and shrugs. "Eh if god has it coming, maybe."

Dirk shrugs at Fortune's comment. "Oi, sorry mate, I cant say that I am."

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

"Sure kid" Said Nicholi smiling. "So why you heading to the city?"

Train 3

Trace laughed hard. "I'm just kiddin!.. Or not. I honestly don't know what god wants to do with me. The angels though! Ha! Yea they want me dead." Trace ended in a big grin.

Train Car #1: Animalius smiled, "That's awesome, my mind sucks, I have this wierd memory thing where..." He said as he looked at the wood carving, "... nevermind, you already know that."

Train Car #3: The Dark Lizard woke up to someone yelling at minerva, he proceeded to try to knock them out with a punch to the jaw.

Traincar2: "I know it's not much to go on they could pass as ordinary people, if they're hiding they can probably stay hidden for a long time." Captain Sphinx said, "Afraid it's useless then, they hate diversity but it's going to keep them hidden pretty well here. Afraid we don't have pictures of any individuals are intelligence regarding their special operations are sketchy at best." Kari could feel Captain Sphinxe's frustration. "Hey, don't worry captain I'm sure we;ll find them eventualy it's not like they're going to keep quiet about how superior they think they are to everyone."

Captain Sphinx shook his head, "I only hope we find them before they decide to blitzkrieg the place."

Traincar3: Fortune shrugged, "I wont bore you with details then." He said.

Guest Ruinus

Maria followed both of their pointing fingers and smirked. "Ah, only minutes into the train ride and already the chains of love are forming!" She laughed under her breath. "Krystal's brother looks like he's trying to pick up on that girl he's talking to, and that bug-man's waving at you Kendra."

Guest tomisntblue

Tram Car #3: Jessica nods at Travis' statement. She appreciated that he tried to help, whethe ror not he could deliver. "I'm currently under training from my sister but hey if ya can manage it that'd be great. My style's a bit different from yours id think though." she says, fixing the straps on a backpack she had on her. "Overall I wouldnt want to be a bother."

"Oh it's no bother at all," Travis said, "After all, what's superheroing about, if not helping others? So, if you ever figure out how I can help just let me know. Beside, you need to learn all you can about different styles. You'll encounter plenty. Hell, I once fought a guy who could turn 2 dimensional and another guy who could control anything that was the color blue."

Guest hamtaroblazex

Train #1

Krystal laughed at both kendra's mistaking who her brother was and what Maria had said. "Nope, not horny, though, Maria has it right, that white tiger fellow talking with that wolf-girl" She corrected, pointing directly at Hirro.

"But I don't think he's interested in her in that way...I think he might have accidently stepped on her tail, he really has badluck with that..." She explains as she rubs her own tail, before continuing. "Like this one time with some lizard people, the look on his face was just priceless when it ripped off, good thing it regenerated." She then blinks at the both of them. "Oh..um..would you guys like to meet him?

Hirro nods politely as she explains her story. He couldn't really imagine what she went through, but he did felt very sorry for her. As she finished, he gave her a smile, trying to lighten the mood. "Curiosty killed the Cat..." He chuckled lightly at the irony, before slowly becoming somber as he created an ice crystal of his own. He didn't say anyting for a short time, until he sighed. "What happened in the past that was painful has a great deal to do with what we are today, but revisiting this painful past can contribute little or nothing to what we need to do now..."