Norman Nordstrom: 6

Jean Grey vs. Polaris
MATCH SCORE
Jean Grey: 3
Polaris: 0

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Guest KevinDWolf93

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram Car #1: The man also goes back to minding his own business as he waits for the second song to begin up. The kid looks to Animalius and nods at his comment. "It's almost gurantee good day I think. This should be awesome." he says before procuring a fireball out of his hand. He waits a second before extinguishing it, realizing it was a bit close to the carvings. "Sorry..." he says, a bit embarassed.

Kendra takes Maria's apology as she smiles at the compliment. Though touching her would reveal the look was skin deep, her skin was definitely fles. She wasn't so good at replicating texture and different hardness yet. At prometheus' comment she merely nods, not sure how to convey what her friend explained beforehand. At Maria's comment though, she froze up a bit. She was clearly still nervous, but she was working herself up. "Umm, if you want ok." she says, reverting back to her goth look. "Not like I'm doing anyting else." she smiles.

Tram Car #2: Trout takes an instinctive step back, apparently not fond of alligators. He takes another breath, this one more erratic. "Umm....like a real one?" he stammers curiously.

The synthetic nods as he lets Sphinx and trevor chatter by themselves. "Well GEAR tech stands for General Enhancment Advanced Research technologies. They are the frontier for technologies of all sorts in this world. Computers, bionics, and engineering especially. They helped repair me and I've worked for em in thanks. If anyone can help you guys, i think it's them" he repeats.

Tram Car #3: The Dark lizard made progress in lifting the nurse team. Helped by them figuring out who was on top and that person being forced off, Lizard could crawl out from under the sprawl.

Dirk nods at Fortune's comment. "A crusader type?" he comments.

Jessica looks over Travis as he introduces himself. it gets a small chuckle from her, apparently she wasn't particularly familair with the cred. At a glance anyways. "Oh, umm well I'm glad for that. Maybe if you come in you can meet with some friends of mine, I'm sure they'd be glad to meet soemone with your...experience." she says, handing over a card.

"hehehe,wellthanksfornotdoingthat." Derrick comments on Trace's story. Dave raises an eyebrow. "How well have you done in four years?" he asks curiously, wondering about his level of power.

The woman nods at Viper's statement. "Yeah, he usually has his phone on him, but well keeping it charged is another story." she says calming down a bit. She eventually finds the photo. The person in it was...dstinct to say the least. A bit on the geeky side, glasses and a suit. he had a nice smart phone on him ont he picture, he seemed to take great care in it.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

Nicholi gave a dark chuckle. "No not a real one. Its what my dad called his weapon."

Train 3

"Your welcome my friend!" He said smiling to Derrick. Turning to Dave he spoke "Well I'd call myself the strongest four year-old around. Hehehe. Care for a demonstration?" He asked with that he extended his right hand to Dave and looked to his soul. Without delving in TOO deep he would put him in the happiest memory he could find.

Train Car2: Kari hummed a mannerism of hers, "They might be able to help us weve got a heck of a lot of repairs to make." Captain SPhinx was examaning the other occupants a thought ocured to him as he turned to the synthetic, "Do you ride this train often?" He asked.

Train Car3: "Something like that." Fortune replied.

Tram Car #1: On Emma's right was Baz, who happeend to be singing along and thoroughly enjoying himself. Gigi....wasn't. She too tried to do some maintenance on her bow but baz kept on prodding tat the two sing along. Eventually Gigi gets up to say something, but the tram begins moving and she's swept off her feet, landing on her bum. "Ouch!!" she scowls in pain and anger. baz stops snging and just sort of stares at his sister for a bit. "Hey Em, back me up here..." he says to Emma.

Car 1:

"You okay sis?" Emma asks Gigi and she keeps cleaning her bow. "Brother I"m not in the mood for singing..." Em would have a sadness in her eyes. Them going to Reach City with all the villains there and the singing both remind her of her mother. And the day her mother was killed by a group of super villains.

As she asked about his nerves, the song changed and Travis heard her. He hit pause on his Ipod and smiled, "Me, nervous?" he asked, with a smile, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Red Dragon! It's gonna take way more than this city has to make me nervous. No, I'm excited!"

"Well that answers that," Cody says with a laugh. "Dragon's right plus he has me backing him up, I'm Blue Fang by the way."

Guest hamtaroblazex

Train#1

Krystal was politely listing to the conversation of the bear-man and the man, she was going to interject, but they ended the conversation and she kinda was flung a little from the jolt of the train. She landed with a thud, right next to a goth-girl and her new friend. A little whiplashed and dazed, she looked up and her ears became perky. She was obviously excited to see even more people and it showed. "Hinya~" A mix of her native tounge and english

Hirro wanted to wait for the sing-song to start up again, but he had other worries. He saw where his sister was flung too, and felt that she was causing trouble for the young ladies. So he began to go through the crowd, while forming an apology.

Is she bothering you?...No..I'm sorry..if she caused any trouble?..Hmm...You see...she needed a helmet when she was younger...danger proned and all that... He began before drooping his ears and sighing. "Raxel give me strength" He silently prays under his breath.

OOC: Just to make sure. Krystal is saying her grettings towards Pro and Shift.

Guest Ruinus

OOOC: Hey

Train 1

"Oh hey, you ok there?" Maria smiled at the newcomer, "You took a bit of a fall." She leaned over and offered her a hand.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Krystal appricaited the help with a smile of her own. "Yeah, thanks." She says taking the hand politely and being careful of controlling her own strength. "Really good to know that there's generous people on this planet and that they don't try to kill you." She says with an odd confidince. Krystal shifted her cat-gaze on the two young ladies, taking note of their features and articles of clothing as he tail swished lively behind her. She kept doing it until she realized it. "Ohh..I'm sorry. I have a tendeceny to stare at things." She said slightly embrassed.

Guest He who fights monsters

Willow was looking around. She was a little bored, so in this case, she'd look for someone with more of a sense of humor to entertain. This time, she wasn't going to be dumb enough to solicit or annoy one without a sense of humor.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram Car #1: Gigi shakes her head as she forces herself to her feet. "I'll live sis." she grumbles as she forces herself up and grabs her bow. At Emma's comment, Baz frowns, knowing exactly what she was thinking. "Come on guys, have a little fun, why dont'cha." he all but begs before grabbing the rag Emma was using and switching it out for a cleaner one. "That'll make it shine." he grins.

Kendra watched as Krystal fell. She held in a laugh and just sorta watched. Upon introduction, she follow's Maria's comment with a silent nod and smile. As the meowshian looked them over, she did likewise, very curious about seeing her up close. At Krystal's apology she shakes her head. "Uh, I was kinda doing the same thing so I'm sorry too. You're really pretty." she comments. If they were looking right at her they'd see the nose start to shift, likely into one similar to Krystal's feline features. She seems to realize this too and cover's her face with a look of shock.

Tram Car #2: Willow saw two individuals who were human(or at least looked it), a male and female talking about something. A third individual on her right appeared to be in powered armor and was speaking to someone who phsyically resembled a raptor.

"Hehe..." trout says still a bit nervous. "Must be a big sword to need all that room." he says curiosly. "Whose your dad? He mustve been real big too I think." he asks.

"I certainly hope they can help." the synthetic says in response to Kari. "I'm sure something can be arranged." he assures as Sphinx asks the question. "Why yes I have used this railway a few times. You see I do some business for them, and it at times tends to take me out of the city. I can't exactly fly, so this is the only real way to the entrance for me."

Tram Car #3: "Heh yeah...end of the world would kinda suck I suppose." Derrick says. Meanwhile Dave shrugs. "sure whatever. I am a bit curious if your as interesting as you say." he says. Dave's happiest memory would be him practicing his telekinesis with another person, drssed and looking very similarly to him. The memory ended with him in the middle of deadlifting a pickup truck with one hand out. Dave had a suprised look on his face once it was done. "The hell?" is all he has to say about that.

Dirk nods at Fortune's comment. "Afraid I'm on the opposite end of your line, or is it a touchy subject altogether?" he asks.

Jessica nods at Cody. "Ok, if you two are sure you'll be ok." she says before holding out a hand. "Nice to meet you Blue Fang, either way I hope you take up my offer." she says with a smile.

Guest tomisntblue

Car 3:

Jessica looks over Travis as he introduces himself. it gets a small chuckle from her, apparently she wasn't particularly familair with the cred. At a glance anyways. "Oh, umm well I'm glad for that. Maybe if you come in you can meet with some friends of mine, I'm sure they'd be glad to meet soemone with your...experience." she says, handing over a card.

Travis took the card and looked it over. If he wasn't so overwhelmed, so nervous, he might have gave this situation more thought. This is where inexperience hindered him.

"Of course," he said with confidence. "I'm always happy to share my superheroing expertise with others."

Guest hamtaroblazex

Krystal brimmed as her ears fluttered with the compliment. "Thank you, you guys are really pretty too! I really like your dresses." Then she saw that Kendra was growing a snout much like hers. "Oohh, a shapeshifter? My brother does that too!" Krystal then turns to Maria. "Can you do that too? You seem...somewhat diffrent. A 2nd skin maybe?"

Hirro kept walking hoping not to bump into somebody and cause trouble as he still kept on thinking on what to say on the behalf of his sister and what she may or will do.

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

"I wouldn't call it a sword...and my dad?" Nicholi looked at the ground fondly. "He was... " Nicholi faltered. Unable to articulate his true feelings.

Train 3

Trace chuckled. "Yea but... I found something that kinda made me not so evil anymore... Heh." Then looking to Dave he said "And thats just scratching the surface."

Guest Ruinus

OOC: Ham, your character Krystal is like a cat-person right? And she's like, a kid correcT?

Train 1

"I think we've all been staring," Maria added, "And I think there's going to be alot of staring before this whole thing is over." She paused at the girl's questions, "No, I'm no shapeshifter... I'm a T-1,000," she sighed, it was a bit hard to explain her situation. "Maybe some other time," she waved away the explanation for not, "I'm Maria and this is Prometheus."

"Hello there miss." his voice rang out as he changed Maria's appearance back to normal.

"Prometheus is inside me. Oh what a bad choice of words." she groaned before looking at the girl again. "And what's your name little missy? Your brother around here somewhere?"

Willow was just walking down the aisle to see if the lavatory was open. Suddenly, she trips and falls, tumbling along the way. Captain Sphinx and Kari too might notice if they were attentive enough. This can be noticed by the man in powered armor plus if he tries to catch her, hilarity might ensue.

"Self esteem you say? I got nothing that's significant. Besides, I don't know anything that's special about myself anyway. I don't look like anyone." Alec was responding to the lizard man. "Oh, I forgot my manners. Name's Alec."

Train car #1: Animalius shrugged, "It's fine, doesn't take too long, this carving's kind of easy." He said.

Train car #3: The Dark Lizard tried to get away from the nurses.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: @Ruinus: from personal knowledge, she is definitely a catgirl, hehe. Id say teen's phsyically though.

Tram Car #1: As the the two girls in front of her exchanged words, Kendra uncups her now normal nose as she feels like scratching her head. She's met more people who not only accepted her, but had even weirder situations following them in a half-hour of arriving to the island. She slowly smiles, this might be even better than she thought. "Thanks." is what she repeats with a really wide grin.

Meanwhile Hirro would unfortunately feel like he stepped over a tail and a female voice yelped in pain.

"Really? It sure doesnt look easy." the kid says back before thinking of something. "Hey mister, can...uh, I try and do one?" he asks.

Tram Car #2: "You need to learn the meaning about sssssignificance." the lizard jests before nodding. "I don';t know fi your humble or dense. And Sssamsssson is a name I was given by ssssome friendsss." he exclaims. As Willow tripped an arm caught her by the throat, gently enough.

"You ok?" the person asks, a visored helmet looking at her.

Trout nods at Nicholi's comment. "Oh, well what would you call it?" he asks curiously as Nicholi explains about his dad. Trout nods solemly, apparently having an idea what he meant. "Umm....did ya like him?" he asks.

Tram Car #3: The DarkLizard slipped out from under them successfully, causing them to begin to fall. They were caught midair however, the barrier maker catching them and letting them down slowly. "Sorry about that." one of the nurses repeat.

Derrick, having no clue what happened with him and Dave, pressed with his question. "Not so evil anymore? Fun,whatchangedya?" he asks curiously. Dave meanwhile rubbed hsi wrists a bit uneasily. "I see...." he comments. "Kinda cool."

At Travis' comment, Jessica nods and smiles. It was legitamite, she believed Travis' story as far as that went, though the grin was for another reason. The business card read THE GUARDIANS OF THE EARTH; REACH CITY HQ LEADER, JENNY CYNGUS . along with the HQ phone number and her extension. Jessica speaks afterwards. "Cool, well my sis is a hero in her own right...maybe you and the rest of the team can compare notes or something."

Tram Car #1: Gigi shakes her head as she forces herself to her feet. "I'll live sis." she grumbles as she forces herself up and grabs her bow. At Emma's comment, Baz frowns, knowing exactly what she was thinking. "Come on guys, have a little fun, why dont'cha." he all but begs before grabbing the rag Emma was using and switching it out for a cleaner one. "That'll make it shine." he grins.

Car 1

"One would think you would live, if you died from a fall on the bum, well you wouldn't be a real superhero," Emma grins at her own joke. Em takes the new rag and wipes the bow even some more, "Shiny is always good," Emma smiles trying to get into a better mood.

Jessica nods at Cody. "Ok, if you two are sure you'll be ok." she says before holding out a hand. "Nice to meet you Blue Fang, either way I hope you take up my offer." she says with a smile.

Car 3:

Cody shakes her hand and smiles awkwardly at her, "Nice to meet you to."

Travis took the card and looked it over. If he wasn't so overwhelmed, so nervous, he might have gave this situation more thought. This is where inexperience hindered him.

"Of course," he said with confidence. "I'm always happy to share my superheroing expertise with others."

"We will!" Cody agrees with Travis a little to over fast trying to make Jessica. "And it will be are pleasure."

At Travis' comment, Jessica nods and smiles. It was legitamite, she believed Travis' story as far as that went, though the grin was for another reason. The business card read THE GUARDIANS OF THE EARTH; REACH CITY HQ LEADER, JENNY CYNGUS . along with the HQ phone number and her extension. Jessica speaks afterwards. "Cool, well my sis is a hero in her own right...maybe you and the rest of the team can compare notes or something."

"Hey! I never thought to take notes before," Cody says, "Your smart."

Guest hamtaroblazex

OOC: Yeah. What kwolf said, but abit more like a young adult rather then teen. Here's the most recent picture I made of her. http://i108.photobuc...x/K412OP1-1.jpg and her brother http://i108.photobuc...inx/HIRRO12.png

Her mannerism are like a kid, because she has alot of energy. Her brother is 'by the book' type, a stickler for the rules.

Train#1

Krystal blinks her big cat eyes and nods politely at Maria, before they grow even bigger when Prometheus chimes in. "Hi! Very nice to meet you, Miss. Maria and Sir. Prometheus. My name is...er...uh...Krystal, in this languge." Krystal gives a small curtsy with her introduction to both, Maria and the shapeshifter. She was obviously facininated, it reminds her of the technology that they have in New Niaoúrisma. She then quickly gives the shapeshifter her attention. "And you're very welcome...Um...uhh..."

Hirro flinched with the yelp. He became very flustred as he started to look around. "Oh my--I'm very sorry. I didn't mean--You're not hurt are you?" He calls out, genuienly worried for the female.

Alec responded with, "I press myself to be humble. Humility has its perks."

Willow giggled, "I'm alright. This happens to me often." She was though surprised that she was grabbed by the throat. Perhaps he didn't want to touch the big breasted succubus. However, her pheromones were activated when she was caught. Whether or not the pheromones would reach the armor or any male around her, her pheromones were activated from being caught.

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

Nicholi thought for a moment. "A jagged piece of metal." He put the casket down beside him. "Ya just want to see it?" He asked. Pointedly missing the last question

Train 3

Trace's face went soft. He sat down on a bench with a thoughtful smile. "Its kind of a long story... Ya got a minute?"

Traincar2: Kari thought for a minute before phrasing her question, "Have you noticed any others who seemed to be like us? But different?" She was curios if there had been any sign of their enemies, Trevor shook his head, "If Jerry passed through here he's not going to be discreet." He muttered. Captain Sphinx nodded, "They've got to be here though, they were ahead of us remember?"

Traincar3: "It's those that are truly wicked that I target." Fortune said, He glanced at his saber if he wa sin the presence of true evil it'd burst into flames it hadn't yet which lead him to believe that Dirk was more of a misguided rogue, much like he had been once.

Train Car #1: Animalius handed the boy a piece of wood and a carving knife.

Train Car #3: The Dark Lizard shrugged, he tried just sleeping until they got to the city.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram Car #1: The minotaur looks at Julio. "Are you ok?" he asks curiosuly before snorting hot air into his face again. "It's my face isn't it?" he says in an understanding tone. "Your not the first to mistake me for human. Not sure why..."

Gigi chuckles a bit too. "I suppose so. Taking a hit is a good thing a hero needs to get a handle on though." she counters in jest as she takes her seat again. She begins checking everyone's arrows to make sure they were working right. Baz meanwhile grinned, glad everyone was in a kind of better mood as he began looking through some flyers and other papers. He was really interested by it, deep in thought.

As Krystal introduced herself, Kendra listened with itnerest as she struggled through the words. WHen she realized the meowshian was asking about her, she got embarassed. "oh, heh sorry. I'm kendra." she says, holding out a hand. "It is very nic eto meet you, you are very kind...both of you." she mutters the last part. Meanwhile, Hirro heard a reply for the apology.

"Mmm....it's ok." the voice comes from behind right behind him, before some muttering in spanish. "maldita sea esta cola....I'm still getting used to this damn thing." she says. If Hirro had turned around by now she saw a woman who had wolfish features, primarily fur, ears and a short snout. She had a tank top and jeans on along with a beret, presumably in an attempt to cover the ears. he'd also see a fluffy tail, he very one he stepped over. The woman herself was young, not older than 20, but she had a hard look to her.

As ani handed the kid the stuff, he nods before getting to business. he seemed to be real good, very good in fact. In under 30 seconds he had a crude statue of an orangutan head on top of someone with Animalius' armor. "How's that?" he asks.

Tram Car #2: The Synthetic shakes his head. "Sorry, I can't say I have and I've been out of the city for the last four months so I wouldn't know if they've made an impact in there." he replies when he hears the rst of star patrol speak. Umm, not to be rude, who is Jerry?" he asks curiously.

Trout caught that Nicholi swerved the second question. He however went with it, sorta knowing what he felt like. "Uh....if ya dont mind, that'd be fun. Erm, I think" he says.

the lizard shrugs. "I sssssupposssse, don't make too big a deal of it though. You are who you are, nothing to be asssshamed of Im ssssure."

As WIllow's peronomes activated, noone initially seemed a problem. A handful of females of various species would be the cloest things along with a robot and a male martian. None of them to be effected by it for various reasons. The man in armor who caught er nods at her comment. "Well, you need to be careful." the voice comes out of the armor. A small beep goes off as the figure helps willow to her feet. "Uh oh, airborne pathogen, unknown." the armored figure says, the sensors apparently picking up the pheronomes. "Careful mam, I'm gonna check this out." was said as a gadget on the arm activated.

Tram Car #3: Jessica smiles as she shakes the hand. At Cody's comments, she chuckles a bit. "You guys are exited. As for notes...hehe, well I mean for someone with field experience it might seem funny. I am a newbie to this game so to speak." she admits.

Seeing Trace get a bit serious, Derrick sits down to fast one would have to second guess he was ever standing. "Sure, we got a ways to go and it sounds...interesting." he says. Dave nods. "Yeah sure."

Dirk shrugs at Fortune's comment. "Ah, an avenger type...who ya avenging...uh, sorry if Im prying. That came out completely wrong" Dirk says, definitely regretting the question. "I jsut noticed you were looking at your sword."

The nurses an a fe wothers who saw Dark Lizard's troubles let him nap. DL found it was a bit difficult as the seats didnt recline, but they were a bit comfy.

Train Car #1: "That's really good. Probably better than I was when I started." Animalius said.

Train Car #3: The Dark Lizard managed to fall asleep anyways,