Re Verse: 3
Lotta Litter: 0

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Guest KevinDWolf93

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram stop to Reach City entrance

January 2nd, 2015

9:15 A.M.

It was morning out on the island that housed the world-renowned city. Each individual on their way would spot one of the many designated entrances. Some had taken a ferry, some arrived by air whether by themselves or in a plane, and a few just decided to up and swim the distance. There was also an area that appeared to be some sort of landing pad. Several ships that were definitely extraterrestrial successfully landed with help from a nearby tractor beam even as those that already arrived were being herded into lines along with the rest of the others to move to train carts. All were here for one reason or another to enter the annual opening to the island city known as Reach, the hero central. Well most, one of the individuals that had been watching noticed that a few of the ships had gotten caught in the tractor beam and more crashed than landed. She hands those individuals pamphlets regarding the basics of plant earth and were they are before saying everything would be explained on the way.

Several individuals had on shirts that read security and were doing their best to make sure that the lines moved at a quick pace, making sure everyone would make it onto one of the lines leading to the train cars that would very soon be riding for the ride over to the city's entrance. They were making sure noone caused any problems and at least a few definitely looked the part of security, ranging from werebeasts of various sizes, people who looked like something out of a comic book and quite a few individuals who were packing some serious firepower everyone there wanted to make sure noone started anything outside the event. Eventually a good portion of the folks were rather quickly forced into a traincar, each was already bustling with their own things already going on, some knew what was going on better than others but most were trying to make friends on the way.

Traincar #1: Anyone shoved in here would find it was packed, one was capable of moving around even while in-transit but quite a few large individuals were taking up space in various spaces on the car. Someone began strumming on a guitar however,

. Quite a bit of the big people were annoyed, the others were humming along. Everyone else did their best to ignore it and go on with their own things, mainly because the original singer was rather intimidating looking.

Traincar #2: The second traincar was likewise nearly full, however everyone in here were normal sized, however this didn't mean they all looked...human would be accurate. Any subvariant on a humanoid you could think of there was there. Humans were mixed in but they minded they're own business, engaging in various small talks not really trying to be a bother to anyone else. They were clearly nervous about being judged by their appearances while others just were used to minding themselves

Traincar #3- The third traincar was a good 60% filled at the moment. There were a multitudes of kinds of people, but just about everyone was exited about this. They were all in gossips and chatting of nearly all types. What would happen, who they'd meet while in there,and what they'd do once they got there. Everyone was looking for anyone who knew what to expect, it was the hot topic to be sure.

OOC: IMPORTANT

And here is where you guys come in, sorry for the sparse intro, but that comes later believe me. Feel free to go over details and thought s for when your getting herded in, do keep in mind unless ur character crash landed from space you came here of your own accord. Below is the designation of every player/character I believe is in this RP. If I missed anyone or there was a sort of switch I missed, please let me know eiter via pm or on the OOC board. Without further ado, lets have some fun. Basically dive into the RP interaction, whether with PCs or NPCs(who will show up at some point). Do try to get some involvment, it's fun : D.

Players and characters; Viper(Princess), Star Patrol(Mercenaryblade), Fortune(Mecenaryblade), Ursa(jesus#s), Owl Girl(jesus#s), Animalius(jesus#s), the dark lizard(jesus#'s), Hirro(hamblazex) Krystal(hamblazex), Dr. Cecil(Bobisbeast?), Chickenlady(bobisbeast?), Solid Light(bobisbeast?), Mr. KnickKnack(Bobisbeast?), Gabriel and Vinessa(G4hardcore?),The Dark Prince(DJGambrell?), Nicholi D. Trake(DJGambrell?) Omega(OMFG), South Star(Tomisntblue), Red Dragon II(Tomisntblue), Blue Fang(Blue Flame), Emma Fox(Blue Flame), Willow(HWFM), Specimen 3(HWFM), Prometheus(Ruinus)

Traincar occupation;

Traincar #1- Hirro, Krystal, Ursa, Animalius, Dr. Cecil, Chicken Lady, Prometheus, Emma Fox(w/ NPCs), Omega

Traincar #2- Star Patrol, Solid Light, Gabriel and Vinessa, Nicholi D. Trake, Specimen 3, Willow, South Star

Traincar #3- Owl Girl, Dark Lizard, Mr. Knickknack, Viper, Fortune, Blue Fang, Red Dragon II, The Dark Prince

*?= if by the pc name, it means Im not terribly sure if they're going to be around in the beginnings of the game, best to leave alone unless you;ve seen them on.

**=Sky I didnt out any of your peeps cause pc on aside I dont know who u wanna damn play here xsleep.png.pagespeed.ic.FvjHJTwPBm.png.

EDIT: Heh, its been brought to my attention that it might get confusing who is where witout a proper look. So like Ham's example, do try and keep what train cart your characters in, more so if you have multiple caracters who are in different carts. Thank you.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest He who fights monsters

The insect man, Specimen 3, remained stoic, minding his own business. He was merely playing Angry Birds as he was bored out of his mind. 3 also found the concept of Angry Birds to be hilarious. He had his smartphone with him plus his charger. This ought to keep him entertained for the ride.

Willow was looking around. With her dress code, most of the males might ogle her if they were not preoccupied. She decided to go to the restroom for some privacy. If anyone attempted a move on her, a slap or two would be the response. She was in no position to do her usual services.

Guest hamtaroblazex

OOC: To make this easier should we add what train we are in? Like so...

Train #1

Hirro and Krystal were relived that crashing into the planet wasn't a crime. They were unharmed, but they were a little jumpy after the crash. Hirro had to aplogize in advance for his sister..alot, before they even got to the train station. Krystal was in shock and all, culture shock, as she saw the many diffrent creatures and species that were inside the building. Hirro wasn't in shock, he was used to it since he travled around more then his sister did. Though, he was impressed by the techlology around them. Hirro again had to apolgize for his sister when they hit customs. She hit a guy that asked her to undress, he had to explain it to her why he said that. After all the stuff was done, they were pushed inside the train cart...

The first thing Hirro and Krystal saw, well heared, was the singer, strumming away at his guitar; They might have not look like it, but their race had an extensive musical culture. Interested they opted to join in, getting close to the horn man. Hirro provided back-up vocals and precussion, while Krystal harmonized and danced to the rhythem.

Guest Ruinus

You sound like a little kid Pro Maria's tone was mirthful. She'd been overhearing Prometheus, the robot whose body she inhabited, go on and on about all the different and new people they were currently looking at. Not to say that she wasn't also amazed at all the fantastical creatures she was looking at, she was, but she found it equally amazing that Prometheus was currently as astounded as she was. She had found that it was hard to surprise the robot from the future.

I guess they don't have all these monsters in the future? She asked.

Oh we do, but they are all artificially created, people who choose to have their bodies modified to reflect their current mood. But these... he tagged several of the more otherwordly people inside the train with them, I doubt these are people going about in mod-bods Maria. These people are natural people! The implications are outstanding... The AI grew silent.

So, you're feeling just like I'm feeling? Kid in a candy shop?

Kid in a candy shop. Prometheus agreed.

Guest Djgambrell

Nicholi stood looking out the left side window of train car two. His coffin heavy on his back. Norma civilians were a bit deterred by this and gave him room. He smirked inside but remained stoic and silent outside.

The Dark Prince simply looking like a teenager was not too happy in car three. No he was incredibly bored. And he showed it. He was pacing in the small space available to him. Put his hand against the wall and began hitting it with his head. "Boooored!"

Ursa arrived at the train on time. He would go into train #1 and simply wait to be taken to reach city, ignoring everyone else. Animalius rajom flew near the train stop, realizing it would probably be easier than flying, he landed and entered the train. He quickly got bored and summoned a monkey to play around with. Meanwhile, Owl girl entered train #3 and began making a pizza out of boredom. The dark lizard entered the same train and tried hiding from sight.

Omega would be siting quietly in his train, slowing humming to the weird freaky dude's music. Eventually he began to look around, observing the people he smiled, he felt normal. Not like the town depended on him, he felt like a genuine human being. He managed to stand up and glance around, trying to spot anyone interesting to talk to. Not finding anyone, he walked over to weird freaky Armor Dude.

"Nice music you're playing there." He said, with a smile.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: heh, for future refrence, please follow Ham's advice with wiritng th # of traincar the given individual's at. This is a bit harder than I thought, lol

TramCar #1: The guitarist cotninued to play through as Omega confronts him. The man looks down on him, being much taller than the speedster, through his helmet for a few seconds before he stops singing and lets the chorus that had gathered continue to sing the lyrics as he kept on strumming the guitar. The bull man snorts hot air into Julio's face as he nods.

"Thank you little one." he says in a gruff voice that only vaguely resembled the singing voice from earlier. Meanwhile several individuals, especially those around Krystal, Hirro and Ursa continued to sing, their tone of voice raising even louder as the new head-singer had a much higher pitch than the bull man. One of the individuals that was ignoring the sinigng noticed animalius successfully summon up a monkey.

"Whoa, cool." a young voice calls out. Meanwhile a girl who looked about Maria's age sort of just looked at her. Se was clearly just as ecxited as maria and pro, an impressive feat given circumstances. She looked pretty, if a bit too 'gothed' up, and she was nervous about actually talking to Maria but she wanted to say someting to her.

TramCar #2: As Nicholi minded is own business, another figure was in a nearby window looking out as well. As Nicholi minded his own business, the figure growled for some reason. On Nicholi's other shoulder was a small fish creature. He was awfully curious about Nicholi, he didn't look monstorous, but to the kid he definitely seemed to feel something odd about him. Everyone gave Alec his privacy, some individuals actually having own forms of entertaintment, meaning he wasn't alone in that. As Willow moved for the cart, she would be relieved(or perhaps insulted) that noone appeard to pay her much mind. A skimpily dressed girl apparently wasnt the most jaw-dropping thing to a good number of the people there. Willow would find the lavatory was occupied, with two women in front. She could only really tell ebcause they wer ein front of the woman's lavatory.

TramCar #3: As Minerva began cooking, several individuals took notice of her lighting the dough with nothing but her thought. While quite a few individuals were superpowered, the anxiety was so thick, seeing someone actually utilize their powers was quite impressive even if it was a small flame. Minerva held herself quite well, though the train hadnt started moving yet. The Dark Lizard had plenty of spots to chose from on the tram, whatever he wanted to do. Some girls to his right were heard chuckling as he was tyring to hide in a car full of people. All while this was happening The Dark Prince's erraticness didn't exactly go unnoticed. Two men got on each of his sides.

"Yeah, i get what ya mean. No in-flight movie or anything...." the one on his right says, as he fiddles with a few coins that floated up above his hand ith a bored expression over his face. The kid to his left on the other hand....

"Oh come on, whatare you two talking about? CntyouseehowAWESOMEthiswillbe hahahahaha?!?!??!" he says, his lips moving extremely fast to the point where the next few sentences were complete gibberish. Appaently he was a speedster, he certainly was showing off a motor mouth.

Willow then noticed an empty seat around the bugman Alec. In a faux polite tone, she asked, "Excuse me, but is this taken?" Alec then put his smartphone away. "Why do you ask?" "My seat was too far away from the sightseeing I seek. Aren't you gonna let a pretty face like mine sit here?" Though she was outwardly seducing Alec, she knew that the pheromone trick would annoy him. Alec turned his head to give Willow a piece of his mind. "Listen, I don't want any trouble and I don't have any time for trouble."

"Oh come on. It's not that you are going to use that seat." Willow attempted "seducing" Alec further. "Must I act like a broken record player? I. don't. want. any. trouble. I. don't. have. time. for. trouble. either." "Oh I'm not intending for all trouble, y'know." The bugman felt even more awkward. "Fine. You can sit around, but if you have the tact."

Willow then had a "brilliant" idea to screw with the bugman. She had a piece of paper and a pen that she took with her. She then wrote her phone number and passed it to Alec. "If you know anyone who is bored enough, tell 'em to contact this number. Name's Willow, and I'll be entertainment for anyone who contacts me." Alec rolled his eyes. "Please tell me you are joking." Willow giggled. "Nope. That's business." "I can't believe you are this serious about it." "I know somebody wants me. A buxom babe can entertain anyone."

Alec face palmed further. "Words have no description for this situation." "Exactly, because words cannot describe my hotness."

"Miss, I have two words for you: *vulgarity*. Off." Willow thought of more ways to push Alec's buttons. "What's the matter? Can't stand the sight of a sexy succubus like me?" Alec was reaching his own breaking point. "Can you please shut your lips for three seconds? I can't hear myself think!"

Three seconds later, Willow decided to push further. "Done thinking? Because after we go to our destination, we should ride together."

"Damn it...just give me a minute." Alec then exited his seat to look for security or someone who'd do the job just as well. "Excuse me, I'm being solicited by a harlot. Can you please do something about it? I'm being irritated by her various offerings and solicitations. Teach her a lesson at your discretion."

The look on Willow's face was priceless as Alec was politely asking someone to kick her out of her seat. She might be busted.

Guest Ruinus

OOC: We are supposed to be assuming that all thoughts within Maria's head are in spanish, but it's being posted in english because... well this is an english speaking board.

Train 1: On Route to Reach

You know, a good part about being stuck inside your body Pro, is that I can understand all languages, Maria paused as she saw a non-human passenger next to her mutter something in an incomprehensible tongue. Or at least all human langauges.

Indeed Maria, Prometheus mused as he considered the few unknown and completely new langauges he was currently picking up around him. If he had a face he'd smile right now, a small translation program he had cooked up was busy cracking away at the new languages though without any reference point it'd still take him a while to learn those languages. Huh. he suddenly mused.

What is it Pro? Maria asked, wondering what'd caught his attention.

The young lady across from us, he highlighted the woman in question for Maria's sake and fed her estimates on heigh, weight, projected strenght, speed, stamina figures based off of muscle tones and a thousand other things Maria never actually bothered to read.

What about her? Maria said as she gave the girl a glance. Oh she's one of those kids I once saw in the city. Emos?

Her clothing matches the goth sub-culture, the diff-

Ok fine, whatever. What about her? Maria immediately interrupted.

She's been staring at us, staring at you, for a while now. He pulled up recordings of the girl's stares over the past few minutes. Don't worry, he began in a sing-song voice, I don't think this is a repeat of Xalapa, the girl just looks excited in the "I want to talk to someone" way, not in the "Oh, well hello there" way.

Maria shuddered as she heard her companions laughter ring in her head. She didn't want to remember Xalapa again. Well, I suppose we should say hi then right? Mami always said to be nice to strangers.

She leaned forward, hopefully catching the girls' attention.

"Oye, como te-" she paused and scowled, she'd never get used to being able to speak every human language and would occasionally fall back into her native spanish. "Hello there!" she greeted in a friendly tone, "You excited too?"

Guest tomisntblue

Train Car 2

It was an accident... He barely understands his powers... He lost his temper... Orion - no - South Star now; South Star tried to tell himself all of these things, to make it easier to live with. He even tried to convince himself it was okay because, he deserved it. But, nothing he told himself made it okay. He had killed a man, in cold blood.

Every time he closed his eyes, he was taken back to that moment. A gun shot. A scream. Tears. An explosion. Silence. Cold.

His grandfather; the man who had become his grand father, he had always taught Ori- South Star to learn to master his powers, but to never use them. And he sure as well was never supposed to use his powers like this. His grandfather wanted him to have a normal life. He lost his chance at that. And now, his grandfather was gone.

That's why Orion came to Reach City, to start again. To escape his mistakes, his sins, and to use his powers for good. This was the city of heroes, and Orion needed saving....

Train Car 3

With his arms folded, hands behind his head, feet on the seat in front of him, and sword resting casually at his side, Red Dragon had the demeanor of a man who was headed to a party rather than a war zone... a war zone for "Supers" that is. It was clear to anyone that he was, at the very least, relaxed or, at the most, excited, as he sung along to the song that played on his Ipod, "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was,"

And why shouldn't he be confident? He was, after all, Red Dragon! Everyone in the Super community has heard that name. Although a mere human, he was the hero that heroes looked up to. Able to stare death in the face. Completely unwavering in his resolve. With his magic sword at his side, Red Dragon had defended his home city, and the world itself, from countless threats. Demons, alien invasions, mutant freaks, and even your run of the mill psycho path, Red Dragon had faced them all, and won.

Of course, below the confident surface, Red Dragon was all nerves. What only a select few heroes knew was that Red Dragon, was dead. But in order to keep his legacy alive, Micheal Wolf, had passed the mantle to his son, Travis.

While Travis had been trained his whole life, he had only been a super hero for a couple of months. To top it off, his home was definitely more Central City than Gotham City, and now he was headed to the biggest Super Hero City there was. But he needed, he and his brother. They needed a mentor if they wanted to honor their father or even survive at all.

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

Nicholi glanced over to the strange creature. His red eyes glaring he bared his fangs to release a low growl. He was obviously not the talkative type.

Train 3

The Prince turned to his right first then his left. He spoke to the one on the right. "Yea its too damn boring in here. I heard a guy would never get bored in this city. Hell hehehe I haven't been excited yet."

Then turning to the speedster he showed of his own speech. As his lips moved all they would here were faint whispering and delightful singing. Roughly translating to. "Well your excited aren't you?"

Train #1 Ursa would begin to meditate to ignore the annoying human voices. Animalius and his monkey would start carving wood, making the train they were on and starting to make miniatures of everyone they could see.

Train #3 Minerva continued to increse the heat of the flames as she made her pizza until she noticed The Dark Lizard. She tossed the fire at him, causing second or third degree burns. He screamed in pain, and quickly apologized to everyone just in case the scream annoyed them in any way.

Traincar2: Captain Sphinx sat by a the alley looking at the various other passengers, he was used to alien secies of all types so none of the appearences freaked him out, although he was a bit miffed on how exactly they got there in the first place it was obvious that they were on Earth but not the Earth they were used to.

Trevor was shaking his head, "I say this is rather like Earth in the late twentieth century, but everythings wrong here." Captain Sphinx nodded, "I know it doesen't make sense one minute we were chasing those goons next we end up here." Blue skinned and red haired Kari spoke then, "Hopefully things will be explained later, I get the sense that most people are excited, confused or benign." Captain Sphinx nodded it was good to have someone as empathic as Kari around at times.

Traincar3: Fortune sat towards the back of the car his gaze falling n everyone else in there with him he kept to himelf as always.

Guest KevinDWolf93

TramCar #1: As ursa meditated, the singing just seemed to be getting even louder, his technique was working but the sheer closeness of people going at the top of their lungs telling him to have a tramtastic day was stuck in his head. As animalius and his monkey summon carved all of the singing people, the same person who was amazed by his powers, creeped in a bit closer to see him work as the chorous continued.

"What'cha doin?" a boy asks. Meanwhile the equally curious girl looked on at maria as she conversed with Pro in her head. As Maria glanced at the girl, her eyes darted away from maria out of embarassment. When Maria actually talked back to the girl, she almsot recoiled at how nice she was.

"Uh....." she grunts, letting it hang for a second before smiling back. "Yea." she says, showing off a full set of pearly whites. Pro would note she was almost hyperventilating, she must really be nervous. "I-....like your shirt." she points to Maria's chest. That was clearly not what she intended to say and even without Pro Maria could tell as much.

TrainCar #2: The argument caught several eyes as the two went at it. Alec reaching hsi breaking point especially got what security was in there to chatter to themselves. This led to an unfortunate event of someone who was carrying food tripping in a moment of looking away, it ended up on the chests of Orion as well as another tall gentleman next to him.

"Omigosh, Im so so sorry." she says, already trying to wipe if off their clothes. Both events were plainly noticed by /everyone/ in the cart whether they wanted to do something about it or not. Two uniformed security personnel walk over to each. The first assists in trying to help the woman clean up her mess and the other gets between Alec and WIllow.

"Let's all be calm here please." she says, letting his M4 drop to a shoulder strap. "Mam, please find another seat and keep....to yourself, we will be taking off soon." she assures. The fish kid that Nicholi began glaring at only took ntoice at the oddities Nicholi possessed.

"I knew there was something weird about you." he says innocently before trying to see what Nicholi /was/. As this was going on, next to Star patrol team was a man in some kind of powered armor.

"You guys new to this universe?" he asks. "Sorry, it's just, I couldnt help but overhearing." he apologizes.

TramCar #3: Minerva's fireball at Dark lizard made everyone in that immediate vicinity take a half-step back from the pizza maker. Some of the girls that were earlier snickering at DL grabbed him after he began apologizing and two touched his burn wounds. They recinded, he felt good as new.

"Lemme guess, unhappy ex?" she asks curiously. It was clear there was some personal dilemma and that wa sprobably the only reason someone didnt try to restrain either of them. As the kid floating up coins saw that, he dropped them and made a hand gesture before resting on an invisible wall he made in case any fireballs came their way.

"Guess we spoke too soon...." he grumbles, the hushed tone of his voice never leaving. The speedster kid stops talking to take a drink of water. After he's done, he looks at Trace.

"Whadidyasaytherebuddy?" he says confused at his response. As Travis mulled over his thoughts, a small group of teens a bit younger than him looked over him. They wanted to say they recognized him from somewhere but noone wanted to embarass themselves. Whether or not he noticed didn't help the situation.

In the back of the tram, another figure entered and walked near Fortune's seat. He took a seat and gave Fortune a good glanceover. "Hey your not immortal are ye?" he says dead-serious. he lets the question hover for a second, but before Fortune could answer, he chuckles. "Kiddin ya man. Liek the shirt. Classy. I was worried I was the only one who had a seven seas theme." he chuckles. The man who spoke looke dto be in his mid twenties with bleached hair. His uniform consisted of a striped shirt and a black leather trenchcoat clearly concealing various bladed and firearm weapons. He had a clasisc skull and crossbones on the back of the coat.

Omega smelled the Armor Dude's hot breath. He could barely hear the man's comment over the sound of the chorus.

"Just curious", he started to say, while raising his voice over the other singing. "Why are you playing? For MONEY?" He added extra emphasis on the last word, trying to talk louder then the chorus. Hopefully, the man understood his words, as the sound was so loud.

train #1: Ursa attempted to stay calm, this was getting progressively more difficult as the voices grew louder. He was still managing it, but if the voices continued to rise, he may get angry. Meanwhile animalius noticed someone asking him a question. "I have a severe mental problem because I got hit in the head when I was younger. I forget everything every time I sleep. I use wood carvings to help me remember the basics of what I did every day."

train #3: Minerva realized throwing more fire or attacking him now would be difficult. She seemed a little angry at that, but realized there would be plenty of time to destroy him later. She continued to make her pizza. It was a simple pepperoni pizza. She would ask if anyone wanted some. The dark lizard felt bad for causing people to worry, "I wish..." He muttered, "I'm a villain, and she's my arch nemesis." He explains. He then tries hiding again just in case any hero decides to just kill him before he causes any trouble.

Traincar2: Trevor glanced over at the man in what he thought was a fancy spacesuit, "You could say that." He replied. Kari gave the man a glance a always trying to sense his emotions. Captain Sphinx looked over at him as well, "Yes and no, we're not exactly sure where here is."

Traincar3: Fortune tudied the man carefully, he had tensed up at the immortal question, he smiled eeing no harm in engaging in polite conversation and at the very leat he might learn something, "Oh, thank you. I've always been partial to the old swashbuckler movies, even though they're a far cry from the way things were."

Willow moved back to an empty seat. She thought in her head, "These people are no fun at all. I'll have my fun later once I go to the city."

Alec was just relieved as she was evicted. Now he could keep to himself. He did give his thanks to the guard who helped him out. He then sets his privacy back up after the inconvenience.

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

Nicholi stopped growling before getting two inches from the fish kid. "Yea what of it? Something wrong with it?"

Train 3

Trace stopped speaking as the fight broke out. He too leaned against the invisible wall but had a hand up against it. "Much better don't ya think?" He said wryly before turning to the speedster. "I said slow down. I can barely understand ya." He lied.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: One last note, to get you guys in the habit, try to read other posts, at least when regarding other posts that IC would be in the area your in(what tram car in this situation) before posting in case any PC nteraction is attempted. You may inter-rp with another player but try not to go too far without letting me get an update in. A few posts that would account for a few seconds. Just in case I have anyting fun planned for you.

THANK YOU

Tramcar #1: The minotaur mulled this over as he strummed out the rest of the song.

"Well...that's an interesting question. Mainly I like to entertain. This is more a hobby then i guess, I think my main job will be in protection or something one would do in a city like this." he says, pointing out the big armor he is wearing. As he strummed along, the voice level around Ursa would begin to soften up...a tiny bit. Noone around them missed a beat as they kept singing on. On the other side of the train, the kid nodded at Animalius' explination. He was interested in what he said wen he thought of something.

"Wait, so you make carvings so you remember, does that mean you have a carving for when you hit your head or...." he says, clearly overthinking the process as he tries to look at some of the carvings already done or mostly done.

TramCar #2: The people Willow sat next too also minded their own business, talking something about whetehr they'd enjoy thai or korean cuisine when they arrived in the city. The woman nodded at Alec's thank you, glad things got resolved without further trouble. As Kari scanned over the man for her Star Patrol allies, she would find no emotions were on him. Not realizing what kari was trying, he spoke.

"Oh, so as in this planet isn't earth where you come from or it's not the same earth you remember?" he asks, somehow understanding their dilemma. After Nicholi tried to tell off the kid on the other side of the car, he just blinked at nicholi before shaking his head.

"No mr., sorry if it sounded like that. It's just you look human, but I could tell you were something more. Which is kinda cool. Like a mystery." he says, giving the best smile he can give with fish lips.

TrainCar #3: People around Minerva were a bit hesitant to take pizza from the girl that just fireballed some random guy in the face, but eventually the pizza slices were taken. Reaction overall was positive at the job she did, especially given the situation. As DL went to hide some of the girls couldn't help but smirk again.

"Don't worry, this is a neutral zone...well that's what it said in the pamphlet anyways. So long as you don't try anyting you'll be fine." one of the girl says. The other nods. "Yeah, were training to be powered nurses, were the last people that'd wanna hurt someone who didn't want to fight." she says. As Trace and his new 'friends' watched on, they both took in his question. The telekinetic shrugged before answering with a silent "eh". At that time the speedster drank some more water.

"Oh. K. Hows this?" he asks, clearly straining to speak at normal speed. In the back away from all the shenanagins, the pirate nods at Fortune's answer.

"Hehe, yea I get exactly what you mean. Good clean action to just get the adrenaline pumping. Name's Dirk." he says holding out a hand. "Heh, your stuff's really authentic. I've tried to hold onto stuff, erm...not easy. Admittadely a bit of my equipment's anachronistic, but I try to keep true to the spirit of the thing ya know?"

Guest hamtaroblazex

Train# 1

Krystal was having a very good time enjoying the singing when she noticed something in the corner of her eye. A man in a strange outfit not joining in with the festivites. She pushed herself through the sea of people to get to the meditaing fellow.

A creature that doesn't enjoy the company of others? She frowned at that thought. Not gonna happen when I'm around. Wether he wants to or not he's gonna join the rest of us.

She lightly tapped the meditating man on the shoulder. "What'cha doin?"

Hirro saw this and started to become pailer in color...He was orignally orange. She better not start something. She always starts something. He grimly thought as he kept with the drumming.

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

Nicholi moved his face away and sighed. He wasn't mean just not good with people. Looking at the kid he seemed innocent enough. "Eh no harm done." He said shrugging. "So howd ya guess?"

Train 3

Trace looked at the speedster he gave a look like he was thinking way too hard be fore giving a relaxed smile. "Better but don't strain yourself! Last think we need... Whats your name?" Then turning to Dirk he gave a big grin. "Hello Dirk! My names... Well I might tell you later! And I have no idea what you mean!" He said never dropping the smile.

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Just sort of a check in post. Been a bit busy these past few days, also been sort of waiting for Blue Flame. He keeps telling me he's getting on.

Car 2:

South Star was growing tired, very tired. He hadn't slept in days. The nightmares were too terrible. That day... What he did... in his dreams it was all real again. So he tried to distract himself by watching the goings on in the train car. Some of his fellow passengers looked suspicious. He began wondering what everyone's motives and intentions were. But, he didn't know who to approach, who he could trust.

Car 3:

Travis was oblivious to the world around him. He didn't notice the people trying to place him, nor did he notice the pizza being served, or even the fireball that was thrown. He was alone in his own world, focused on his goals and nothing else. And as he continued to try and ignore his nerves, he continued to sing along with his music,

Willow just decided to silently plan ahead on what to do once the tram reaches the city. Perhaps a bit of chaos in the mix. Perhaps finding people to entertain. The possibilities were endless.

Alec was less than excited. He just simply reverted to Angry Birds until the tram stops. What will he do when the tram stops? He won't know for now. Just act as he would be: A fish out of water.