Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Guest KevinDWolf93

train car #1: Animalius shook his head. "It took me a while to think of making the wood carvings." he admitted. Meanwhile ursa seemed to have gotten control of his anger. Ursa looked up to see some kind of werefeline. "I'm meditating, it is a trick I use to avoid anger."

train car #3: Minerva was happy people thought the pizza was good, she began making more. The dark lizard nodded, "Thanks for the help." He said, "Well, the healing thing certainly works. Good luck."

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traincar2: Kari whispered something in Captain Sphinxe's ear "I think he's a synthetic." Captain Sphinx nodded his thanks. Trevor answered the stranger, "As in not the Earth or the time we remember." He answered.

Traincar3: "Thomas, but I usually just go by Fortune. Yeah the old fashioned gear had more crafstmenship than all the mass produced stuff these days." He replied.

Guest Princess

Train Car Three

Viper swung back into realization the second the tune of "Make a Man Out of You" leaked past her silent headphones, coming from one of the guys on the train. Man, how long had her music not been playing? And why the hell did it smell like pizza? That's the last time she falls asleep on a train full of these freaks... no matter how much beauty sleep was sorely needed. Sitting up a little straighter, the young woman cracked her neck and moved her messenger bag up on her lap as a light hand tap slid her headphones around her neck.

Taking a look around, her eyes flitted from person to person. How strange everyone was! Though, a literal venom spitting girl really shouldn't be judging anyone. Whatever. Viper curled her legs up on the seat and pressed her head against the side of the train car. While it would be awesome to know when she could get off and go along her merry way, she didn't really feel like getting up and asking, because that would usually lead small talk. Bleh. Playing guessing games would have to do.

Guest KevinDWolf93

TrainCar #1: Someone next to Ursa and Krystal laughed before breaking from singing.

"Anger? Why do you have to worry about that?" he chuckles, completely oblivious to Ursa's overall reaction to be stuck in a traincar full of singing. As Ani replied, the kid nods.

"Hehe, yeah I kinda imagine how difficult it could be....ya know, you're really good at those." he comments, looking at the detail before trying to pet the monkey that was helping Ani with the carvings.

TrainCar #2: Noone around Willow tried bothering her for various personal reasons involving not wanting to be apart of trouble. A lizardman scooched over to Alec after that.

"Well, that wassss sssomething, eh?" he asks, having quite enjoyed the scene. The two that were near South Star tried getting his attention. His sleep deprivation was probably worse than he thought. A finger snapped in front of his face followed by a hand waving back and forth.

"Sir, are you ok?" the female asks. The othe rindividual who had gotten food on him grunted a bit as she was more focused on the other man. Nearby the fish kid listened to Nicholi before speaking. He mulled over what Nicholi asked. he thought real hard about it, but he couldn't think of a straight anwer. He gives in a few deep breathes before answering.

"Well it's funny, cause I couldn't see anyting weird with you, the caket aside. I've met alot of people and there was just something about you I could sense. Ever had anything like that happen to you? Ya just kinda know it?" he asks. Meanwhile, the 'synthetic' nods at Sphinx. He explains that he was in a similar situation not too long ago.

"You didn't fly through a wormhole or something did ya?" he asks curiously, trying to piece everything together.

Traincar #3: Minerva's pizza did get a crowd going from earliere, though they did their best to not piss her off. One individual asks if she brought any other toppings or if she planned to take up shop later on. At Dark Lizard's comment, the nurse who healed his arm smiled.

"Thanks, I've been training for a long while You can call me Claire." she says before intrudicing her 'team'. "The other one who healed you is Dana, the boy is Dick. He is a whizz with more mundane first aid methods but dont count him out. His sister Betty makes barriers for protection in-case they call us to open. We've been training awhile so any compliments are appreciated. Maybe one-day we'll patch you up again." she smiles. As that situation died down, te speedster kid nods at Trace but speaks.

"Uh I think it;s cause that guy asn't talking to you." he says, talking as slow as he could manage. "If youwantmynamei-." he begins to speed up before slowing down. "Derrick. I...kinda suck wit names so I dont have a hero name yet..." he says. The telekinetic shrugs oncemore as the part of the wall Trace was resting on disappears, screwing with hsi balance.

"I'm Dave....kinda the same thing with speedy kid." he yawns. As that happened, Dirk gave Trace a curxsory wave before returning to talking with Fortune.

"Nice name....you must be a lucky man then, especially if you still keep old school, heh. I got a nickname myself, though it's not quite....flattering. Still I got a lucky streak myself. I do keep my stuff updated though, not gonna lie that I've had other tastes as things go on." he says, showing off a wheelock pistol that apparently had a magezine feed. He unsheathed his cutlass a bit to show that the blade was much darker than tempered steel. Meanwhile the girls continued to chuckle at Red Dragon II's singing aloud until one got up and tapped him on the shoulder to try and get his atttention. Likewise, another girl noticed that Viper had woken up and tried to get her attention as she glanced around.

"Hi." she says, looking her over.

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

Nicholi thought for a moment. "Yea I think so." He said looking the kid over. "Anyways don't call me Mr. My names Nicholi."

Train 3

Trace slammed his foot to the ground as his balance was lost and pointed straight at Derrick "Yes but I like to talk! Whether they're listening or not! And Hellooo Derrick! And Don't worry about the name! Its about Justice!" He said sticking his finger up into the air as if posing.

Traincar2: "It could have been a wormhole we went through, it was of artificial design though. We chased a fleet of our enemies through it and we ended up here, fried a lot of our systems in the process." Captain Sphinx explained. Kari scowled, "And it's going to take me forever to get them working again." She said.

Traincar3: Fortune glanced over the equipment, "Very fine work." He admitted, he showed his saber then. It was in stark contrast to Dirk's cutlass a bright blade which shimmered in the light.

train car 1: Ursa stares at him, "How do the voices not annoy you?" Ursa answers. "I've been carving wood for..." Animalius looked through some wood carvings, "three years.'"

train car 3: Minerva nodded, taking out pretty much every ingredient imaginable, "Pizza slices for 3 dollars." She said. Meanwhile The Dark Lizard was thanking the nurses, "Sorry in advance, you'll probably end up treating me for third degree burns a few times... Thanks for everything, you're very kind."

Guest He who fights monsters

"Words have no description for that moment." Alec was usually the quiet and stoic person.

Willow mentally giggled as she overheard the conversations. At least somebody enjoyed the exchange. She decided to reserve her energy for the big city. A lot of people to entertain would be there. So many customers with so little time.

Car 3:

Blue Fang is sitting near Red Dragon, his reading one of his many Naruto manga's he owns, his sword laying at his side, he seem more like a nerd cosplaying than a actual superhero. He is clearly nervous going to this superhero city, he hasn't even been a superhero that long, it has been barely a month since the wizard gave him Crystal Soul. Cody was still trying to find himself as a hero, will he be a great hero? Who is the partner of Red Dragon, a equal to him, or will he just be a lame sidekick? I will create a name for myself as Blue Fang, make father and Travis both proud of me.

Blue Fang gains confidence from his determination to make his family proud. He smiles to himself, he might still have fears, and still nervous but he will he knows he can over come it along side Red Dragon.

Guest Princess

Train Car Three

Viper had completely spaced out until she heard the word "hi" being spoken, fairly certain it was meant for her. Crossing one leg over the other and peering around, she found the source of the voice. It was a girl. Just some random girl. She offered her a facade of a smile. "Hey." The young woman spoke, voice somewhat drab "You need something, sweetheart?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram Cart #1: The man look sat ursa and smiles.

"What are you talking about? Everyone here is singing and harmonizing. It's great!" he exclaims, managing to be heard over the music. Meanwhile the kid looks on amazed at Animalius' statement.

"Wow..." the kid says before staring at the two. "You've had alot of time to practice, it shows, your real good." he compliments. "You like monkeys." he notes as well.

Tram Car #2: The lizard cuckled at Alec's comment. "What are you talking about? I can think of a few." he says. As he tried to pry, the fish kid was having better luck with Nicholi.

"Nicholi?" he says before taking in more deep breaths. "Cool. That's a cool name too, thanks Mister." he smiles again. "So what exactly is different about you?" he asks.

"A man-made wormhole?" the synthetic asks curiously. he thinks over his next response. "That's some pretty powerful technology you were handling with." he comments, partially speaking out loud. "If I may ask, what exactly do you work for?" he asks curiously.

Tram Car#3: A few forked over loose bills for slices, but noone else was particlarly hungry. A few did ask if he planned to open up a place in the city. As she did that the lead nurse smiled.

"I'll do what I have to. I like priding myself on being a nice person." she chuckles, before getting a bit serious. "Why are you two arch-enemies exactly?" she asks curiously. As they spoke, Derrick still thought on what went down. he kinda wanted a slice. At Trace's yelling e fell back, speed backpeddling into a wall, thankfully noone else got hurt, but a few people chuckled at that.

"You two are funny." Dave says, his voice only raising a bit to show he was enjoying the two stooges. One girl next to Travis continued to try and get his attention to no avail. She turns to Cody with a worried look.

"Excuse me, do you know him?" she asks, a bit worried that he was in his own little world. The other girl smiled at Viper's acknowlidgment. "Uh, heh, I was expecting my boyfriend but I suppose he's in one of the other carts. I see you've been here awhile so I was hoping you'd know, or something." she says.

In the back of the tram, it was Dirk's turn to look over Fortune's weapons of choice. "That is quite a beautiful blade. Hell I'd say it was crafted by a period blacksmith if I didn't know better." he smirks. 'Where'd ya get it?"

Traincar 2: Captain Sphinx answered him, "We're members of the 5th Star Patrol, of the council of planets." He explained. Kari and Trevor nodded, "And the wormhole we think was experimental, nothing like it has been used before." Trevor put in.

Traincar 3: "Let's just say it was a gift." Fortune replied, it wasn't far from the truth.

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

Nicholi scratched the back of his head looking away. "Its... complicated." He took note of something. "Hey you ok? Your breathing kinda hard."

Train 3

Trace laughed. "How about fumbles?" He said laughing. He stepped forward and extended a hand. "Trace. The Dark prince at your service."

train car #1: "I do not understand. Why does everyone yell? there is no danger. Is this a common human activity? what is the purpose?" Ursa asks, getting curious. "Thanks, and yeah. Monkeys have opposable thumbs and are small. That makes them useful for many things." Animalius said.

train car #3: Minerva handed out pizza to them, "Yes, I plan on opening a pizza shop. With some luck it will work." She said. The dark lizard sighed, "Well, it all started when we were younger. I saw her and started following her. She saw me and freaked out because I'm a freak and lit me on fire." He explained.

Guest Ruinus

Train 1

Maria looked down at her shirt, a tank top that she had Pro label with a design she'd seen elsewhere in Veracruz, a Chevron symbol with the logo changed to read cabrón. "Thanks, I had my... uh friend design it for me." she said uncertainly, not knowing exactly how to bring up the subject of her constant companion.

"So," she went on, "what's your name? Mine is Maria."

Guest tomisntblue

One girl next to Travis continued to try and get his attention to no avail. She turns to Cody with a worried look.

"Excuse me, do you know him?" she asks, a bit worried that he was in his own little world.

Car 3:

Cody nods, "Yeah his my brother, why?"

Car 3:

Travis noticed the girl talking to his brother and smiled. With his music playing, he didn't hear what they were saying. Cody's got himself a girlfriend, he thought, Way to go kid, now singing along at a quite whisper so he didn't bother their conversation,

The irony of him listening to this song, as a super hero, occurred to him and made him chuckle slight.y

Guest KevinDWolf93

Tram Car #1: The minotaur grunts inhumanly chuckles at Julio's comment. He thinks before answering. "Next song for sure little one." he says before pausing, presumably to smile but the full-face helmet was over his face. "Is it one you like?" he asks.

Meanwhile the girl talking to Maria smiles widely. "Uh, hehe it's such a nice name. My name is Kendra. My old friends used to call me shift." she says, not sure how to explain that part of the situation. As that happened, across the tram the man raised an eyebrow at Ursa's comment.

"You don't know about singing boy?" he asks Ursa curiosly. As that happened, the boy looking over the carvings agrees. "Hehe yeah, monkeys are cool. Is that your power? Summoning monkeys?!" he asks, exited at seeing a power in action.

Tram car #2: The fish kid nods at Nicholi as he questions his ability to breathe.

"Yeah, thanks for asking." he sas, taking another deep breat. "I got lungs, and gills. Fits inside better than you'd think. I'm more used to the gills though....it's funny, learning to breathe is hard, don't know how you guys manage it so easily." he says cheerfully. "So how's it complicated?" he asks, intrigued by Nicholi. Meanwhile Star patrol got an odd reaction out of the synthetic.

"Hmm, I'm not gonna lie that sounds sorta familiar, though I'm not familiar with your particular unit. My designation is DAR unit 3, I work for GEAR tech, if anyone can help you odds are it's them." he says, holdin out a hand to shake. Through all this, the tow individual's were still trying to get South Star's attention, worried something was wrong with him.

Tram Car #3: A few people nodded at Minerva's statement. The nurse frowned. "Oh, well I guess that explains it....you never tried to explain things?" she asks. Meanwhile the girl who checke don Travis shrugged at Cody's question.

"He hasn't seemed quite right since he got in here. No offense, does he always act like this?" she asks as she catches Travis grinning out of the corner of his eyes. She reacts by showing a weirded out face and turning back. "Umm..." she mumbles, not sure how to react as he keeps singing.

The speedster chuckles at a quick speed and nods. "I kinda like that, it's catchy." he says witha big grin as he gets up. "Dark prince? cooooool. Says alot, can ya back it up?" he asks. Dave merely looked on now barely holding in laughter.

In the back, Dirk nods. "Damn good gift." he says with a smirk. "So, what brings you to a city of superheores and villians?" he asks curiously.

Guest Djgambrell

Train 2

"Its complicated because I don't go well with people. Hell I don't even know you." Said Nicholi pointing accusingly.

Train 3

Trace put his hand to his chin and thought cartoonishly. "Well... Depends on whatcha mean by 'Back it up'." He said making quote marks with his fingers.

Train #1: "The only things I know about human society are torture, slavery and speciesism." Ursa answered. "Well, I can summon any animal, or become one. It's not my power, it's the suit." Ani answers.

Train #3: "Well, I tend to get set on fire when that happens." The Dark Lizard answers sadly.

Guest Princess

Train Car Three

Tilting her head, Viper shrugs. "Sorry hun, I guess I don't know." She twisted her body around in her seat to face this girl. "To be honest, I've actually been sleeping most of the time. What's your beau look like? Coulda seen him when I first got on." Of course, helping people wasn't exactly her... forte, but she was tired and stuck on a train with people who's sanity was seriously questionable. Now was not the time to be catty.

(( OOC: Wow, you guys post rapidly. ))

Guest He who fights monsters

"A few, eh? Let me hear them." Alec was ready for what the lizard had to offer. The insectoid was ready anyhow for what comes across him. The stoic and quiet being has been bored or mildly irritated before.

Guest Ruinus

"Shift?" Maria asked, "What, you like driving cars or somethin'?" Maria asked with a grin. "Hey, you mind if I sit over there with you?" she pointed at a single seat that didn't seem to be occupied. "I'm not really into talking over this crowd," she gestured around at the singing giant and teleporting monkeys.

Jesus Christ that sounds so stupid.

It does, Pro agreed, but damned if I don't want to get that boy into a lab to see what exactly is going on.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Train Car #1: The man looked over to ursa and shook his head.

"Wow....sucks man. You really need to expand your horizons in that department." he explains before asking if Ursa wanted to learn how to sing. Meanwhile the kid nods at ani. "Wow, magical armor. That's cool. Erm, can you turn into something right now?" he asks curiously.

At Maria's question, Kendra blushed a bit. "Heh I wish I was a good driver. Umm, sure you can get closer." she says. After that happened she thinks. "Well, I'll show you why they call me shift. Erm, don't be scared though." she says before taking a deep breath as if to focus. The goth clothes seemed to dissapate,leaving er in a skintight suit. It then morphed into a copy of what Maria happened to be wearing. Kendra's haircolor shifts from it's long and dirty blonde with hilights to match whatever Maria's was down to hair length and thickness. "I can copy the face too, but umm, that almost always scares people." she explains. "Sorry." she adds.

Tram Car #2: The lizardman scratches his snout as he thinks over his options.

"I do have quite a few ssssstories..." he explains before snapping his fingers. "There wasss thissss one time a hunter wissshed to eat me alive. Can you believe that?" he says incredulously. "I was minding my own business, and i guesssss he was sssstarving or sssomething." he chuckles.

As the lizardman began his story the fish kid looks at Nicholi's pointing finger. "Well thats true, but you'll never get to know someone if you don't take a chance. Otherwise everyone's a stranger." the kid says. "I don't really have a name, but I got called trout alot. I think it was meanspirited but i kinda liked the name." he says.

Train Car #3: The nurse winces at Dark Lizard's explination.

"Sorry to hear that. You really seem like a nice guy too." she explains. One of the other female nurses makes an offhand comment about the earlier ex-boyfriend theory but the others try to shush her.

The speedster smirks. "Well you know, The dark prince!" he says, overacting much the same way Trace was earlier before continuing. "That's a pretty Swag nickname, gotta be able to back that up, prefferably with some cool demon powers or something." OOH!SHADOWPWOERS! That'd be real cool!"

The woman nods at Viper. "Oh thank you." she smiles. "Sorry to bother you with this, he isn't answering his phone." she says before looking for a picture in her wallet of the guy. "I'm April by the way." she says cheerily.