X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 11554 Son Goku vs. The Hulk

Guest iceeater24

Guest iceeater24

Goku is flying to Kami's lookout to train with Gohan when a big green beast jumps at him. '' Hulk smash!'' yells the beast! '' What the heck are you '' says Goku. Hulk answers by launching his fist at him. Goku dodges and kicks him in the gut. Hulk is extreamly aggrivated and picks up a truck off the side of the road and says to Goku '' eat metal '' says Hulk and slams it at goku. Goku bursts out of the truck and turns super saiyan! '' Kame ........ Hame........Ha! '' screams goku as a blue wave of energy launches out of his hands. The wave overwealms hulk and sends him flying across the state. When hulk comes to, he finds himself miles away but with one giant leap, he is were he was. '' Lets make this intresting'' says hulk.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is more suited for a Rumble than an actual match, you don't explain which versions of the two characters you're using, and the characterization is, dependant on the version, completely off.

With that said, Goku would generally win in a fight between the two, simply because he can always just keep his distance and blast Hulk to oblivion, again, dependant on the version.

Welcome to electricferret, iceeater24. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

When making an official CBUB match, it's best to try to make unique matchups, or at least unique twists on matchups. A quick check on Goku's win/loss record shows that not counting other versions of Hulk, this is the fifth match Goku's faced off against him.

I'll just give a little advice here. As mentioned, give them both better characterization and make clear which versions of each you're using. Also, expand on your story a bit more, watch for grammar, and space your subjects into paragraphs, and maybe dialogue into separate lines.

The good news is that you can edit your match at any time, so I think I'll hold off on grading this match and see if you do so.

Guest iceeater24

I realy appreciate your advice DSkills. I will be fixing my mistakes. And just to be clear, it states what color hulk is and when goku turns super saiyan, you know that he was originally in normal form. Once again, thaks for welcoming me and telling me my mistakes. Bye.

I realy appreciate your advice DSkills. I will be fixing my mistakes. And just to be clear, it states what color hulk is and when goku turns super saiyan, you know that he was originally in normal form. Once again, thaks for welcoming me and telling me my mistakes. Bye.

What color Hulk is, is pretty much useless information, since there are at least 5 different versions of a green hulk.

Is it the regular savage hulk, professor hulk, green scar hulk, world breaker hulk or war hulk?

As for Goku turning super saiyan, that is also useless information, since we have no idea which level he is at.

Is he capable of turning into super saiyan 4, or has he only just returned from Namek and isn't capable of going any higher than super saiyan 1?

Answering these questions will change the outcome of the match.

Guest iceeater24

Goku is capable of only going super saiyan 1 in this battle. It is about a week after he has the first battle with Cooler. Hulk on the other hand, is the normal hulk. The hulk he turns into in the incredible hulk movie with Edward Nortan. In the Goku vs Hulk battle, Hulk is on the run from the U.S military and spots Goku flying. He believes he is some kind new military soldier of some sort so thats why he attacks him. Be sure to check out my new rumble battle with Vegeta, Ryu, Chewbacca, and Garrus

Guest Djgambrell

Because its savage hulk or because its movie hulk? (Is it? He said the edward norton one)

From what I can understand, it's the movie Hulk, which just makes it an even bigger stomp.

However even if it was the regular savage hulk, it would still be a stomp, just not quite as large.

If you're gonna make corrections on your match, you'd better do it soon, dude. People have likely started rating it already, and rating and voting stays up for only four more days.

Guest iceeater24

I appreciate your help DSkills but I think i'm gonna stick to my own way. I know your great at what you do but i'm my own person. Don't take it the wrong way butt I still appreciate the help.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

I think he means it in a good way (DSkillz) is a veteran here and knows his stuff, plus itdoesnt hurt taking advise from people that were grammitcally and punctually better. I think your match was good, as I can see both versions, but more detail would be better and worth reading/commenting on

hulk could win goku holds back without the proper motivation it takes goku time for his stronger attacks and his weaker attacks are just going to piss hulk off in fact every think goku does is going to piss hulk off unless he kills hulk with his first attack which is not goku's style. so again i am going against the cool kids and giving this to hulk.

I appreciate your help DSkills but I think i'm gonna stick to my own way. I know your great at what you do but i'm my own person. Don't take it the wrong way butt I still appreciate the help.

Okay, man, but you want a better grade from the judges in the future, you'll have to do better than this. Just trying to give you the heads-up. Personally, the way the set-up is now, sorry to say I give it a "D".

And as for the match, Goku probably takes this. His odds go up drastically, though, the less pumped-up Hulk is.

Guest iceeater24

I completly understand but Iam only doing this for fun. Not for competition, just so the people can debate in the comments. Thats always fun to watch. You, on the other hand (DSkills) are probaly someone who likes to compete in competitions. And thats cool! Iam lookin forward to see ya win future challenges!

Man, I only recently started doing these competitiions. :D In fact, I didn't even get an entry in on time for last month.

Besides, writing a good match doesn't have to be about competing (though it definitely helps as a motivator). It can be fun to research characters and try to work out how they would interact, etc. It doesn't even have to be about the characters fighting.

Otherwise, if you just want to see who would win, you could always use the Rumble function to make a matchup. The voting works exactly the same, but the matchup can't be rated, so it won't affect you F.P.A.

Guest anu

I completly understand but Iam only doing this for fun. Not for competition, just so the people can debate in the comments. Thats always fun to watch. You, on the other hand (DSkills) are probaly someone who likes to compete in competitions. And thats cool! Iam lookin forward to see ya win future challenges!

Overall Cbub is coming to this, people here that are here only for fun and write like they have hardly a 8th grade education if that much. Look the man was only saying that you should care about quality and if you don't then enjoy the low scores. You obviously care about points and what not yet you are not going to get what you should if you don't care about the setup at all. DSkills and I have not seen eye to eye on a lot of things yet one thing I personally hate to see is people coming on here writing crap for setups and then hardly trying to take any criticism concerning improving. Yes I know I have had my problems here and I am not an angel by any means yet everyone should try to at least write like they have some base knowledge of something. We have spellcheck, we have editors and all of that to help people write better. Yet you don't want to do that.

I will say this, I haven't seen a lot of good setups lately and if this is the best you can do or really if this is ALL you want to do then you may not get feedback or good commments at all concerning it. DSkills has a point. Write like you have some sense.