Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Match 11554 Son Goku vs. The Hulk

Guest iceeater24

Guest iceeater24

Look anu, I don't need you comin on hear tellin me how to run my matches. If your gonna call my writing bad then why don't you get off your laptop and come say it to my face.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Hahaha don't get mad, I thought I wrote decently and realized that I don't. Anu and Errbody else is just trying to help, of course some people here have no manners or common courtesy and tend to call people (names) just to do it, but I think that's because some people here are real young and rookie.

By the way hear is to hear a noise and here is referred to a location (yes your writing bad :) )

Overall Cbub is coming to this, people here that are here only for fun and write like they have hardly a 8th grade education if that much. Look the man was only saying that you should care about quality and if you don't then enjoy the low scores. You obviously care about points and what not yet you are not going to get what you should if you don't care about the setup at all. DSkills and I have not seen eye to eye on a lot of things yet one thing I personally hate to see is people coming on here writing crap for setups and then hardly trying to take any criticism concerning improving. Yes I know I have had my problems here and I am not an angel by any means yet everyone should try to at least write like they have some base knowledge of something. We have spellcheck, we have editors and all of that to help people write better. Yet you don't want to do that.

I will say this, I haven't seen a lot of good setups lately and if this is the best you can do or really if this is ALL you want to do then you may not get feedback or good commments at all concerning it. DSkills has a point. Write like you have some sense.

Irony...thy name is anu.

Guest Square Pickle

I wont grade this the way I should since youre new. Next time put this in the Rumbles, or you will recive a bad grade.

Guest iceeater24

Jee thanks Dr. Pymp , Iam brand new hear and the first comments I get is: ( yes your writing is bad :) ) Thats real nice of you. Ya know, you can just say that my writing needs improvment not hurt my feelings like the jerks you and Anu are. The one true friend I actually made hear so far is DSkills and you all claim that you take after his greatness or whatevr crap you made up. The point is if your not gonna talk about the match , dont post yer trash on the comments to make me look bad. You give me a D. I give your lives an F!

Guest Square Pickle

Anu was just like you when he got here, dont let him get to you. Also, just as a personal view, most of us judges were actually like this long before DS made the scene. We give him alot of props for as far as he's gotten in the 2 short years he has been here, but we mostly look over to him, not up to him.

Look anu, I don't need you comin on hear tellin me how to run my matches. If your gonna call my writing bad then why don't you get off your laptop and come say it to my face.

I dont know how old you are yet taking something to that level over a comment when you really don't want to change means you can't handle the truth. Threats against people of a serious physical nature should be grounds for getting banned fromt his forum. I am not the only person here who told you that you aren't writing as well as you COULD. Nobody said you couldn't get better. Overall a lot of people dont sugarcoat things here and I have gotten a lot of it as well. Fun is fun yet you are taking this to a totally different level making a threat. If you can't come on here and take criticism you shouldn't be here. Yeah, as I said, I am no angel yet I never threatened to harm anyone for their opinions. I don't know how the mods will look at a comment like that yet stuff like that shouldn't be laughed at.

Anu was just like you when he got here, dont let him get to you. Also, just as a personal view, most of us judges were actually like this long before DS made the scene. We give him alot of props for as far as he's gotten in the 2 short years he has been here, but we mostly look over to him, not up to him.

I was not just like him when I got here. Not all my setups were stellar but I never wrote like that.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Iceeater I wasn't been serious, your writing doesn't suck, but it's not an English Teacher's level either.

My writing is horrible and everyone tells me all them time, you know what I do, I keep trucking as you will

Bu as a reader, I love detail and backstory and it wouldn't hurt if you did more if you are maki a set up to begin with. Also I'm cool with you , Dr Pymp at your service buddy

Guest Square Pickle
I was not just like him when I got here. Not all my setups were stellar but I never wrote like that.
Maybe true, but thats where the differences end. You wrote bad setups and flamed anyone who judged them. In fact MOST account holders are he same way when they first come here. I was really bad about it back in '07 myself, but at least Im honest about it... This guy is new, like we all were at one point. This attitude comes with being a noob, and 90% of us were guilty of it as well. The reason I point you out though Anu, is because you seem to be really hard on noobs for acting the same way you acted just a few short months ago. As Nova said, it seems very ironic.

I love how anu has been here one year and he acts like he knows the CBUB better than everyone else.

That's your opinion I never said that.

Maybe true, but thats where the differences end. You wrote bad setups and flamed anyone who judged them. In fact MOST account holders are he same way when they first come here. I was really bad about it back in '07 myself, but at least Im honest about it... This guy is new, like we all were at one point. This attitude comes with being a noob, and 90% of us were guilty of it as well. The reason I point you out though Anu, is because you seem to be really hard on noobs for acting the same way you acted just a few short months ago. As Nova said, it seems very ironic.

So here we go with the specialization again. if nova or YOU or anybody else speaks out and expresses their opinion its fine yet I can't. Ironic for all of you as well. So means not much to me.

Guest iceeater24

I never threatned you anu. All I said is that if you got something to say, come say it to me in person. Never to harm you. Thats just overeacting. If its any one to get banned, its you and I think all of us can agree on that.

Guest Square Pickle
So here we go with the specialization again. if nova or YOU or anybody else speaks out and expresses their opinion its fine yet I can't. Ironic for all of you as well. So means not much to me.
There is a difference between speaking your mind, and being a hypocrit anu. Me and Nova are judges and Im pretty sure giving our opinions is... you know... our jobs. Also when we write a bad match, you never see us swing at everyone who dislikes it. You do. You never see us show random aggression towards noobs for bad setups. You do... The fact that you judge other noobs for acting exacley the same way you do when being judged, is exacley where we found the irony in the first place. You thinking its wierd that two users who have been around for over half a decade, are giving noobs (like yourself) critisizim and advice while judging their writing skills isnt really ironic. If it is, I fail to pick up on the irony.

Guest sirmethos

First the setup: This doesn't belong in the Matches board, it belongs with the Rumbles. If you can't be bothered using a spell-check(that comes automatically with most browsers), then expect to get flak about it. Next we have the information given, which is extremely lacking. The setup doesn't tell us which 'version' of Goku we're dealing with here. Going from the setup, it could be anywhere from shortly after Namek, to the end of the series. Information that has a large impact on the outcome of the match. Same thing for the Hulk. From the setup, it's either Professor Hulk, or any of the WWH-storyline versions of Hulk.

Then we have the characterization, while Goku is relatively close(not that that takes a lot of effort), he is still off. Hulk on the other hand, is way off. You have in a later post, said that we are dealing with the Savage Hulk, but the Hulk in the setup is shown to be relatively intelligent, enough to form coherent, if short, sentences. Which is something that Savage Hulk is not capable of.

All in all, it gets an F.

As for the match(Goku from around the fight with Cooler, vs. Savage Hulk). It's kinda like the matches we had earlier, with Black Adam, only in reverse. Goku is so much faster than Hulk that it's not even funny, Hulk will never lay a finger on him. The only(minimal) chance Hulk has of winning, is if the fight drags way out. With Hulk getting more and more enraged, he would (eventually)reach a point where nothing Goku could do would actually damage him, and Goku would get tired. But the chances of that happening are almost 0.

Way uneven stomp match. If it was actually possible, this would pull the rating of the match down even further.

Guest Square Pickle

He's a rookie. We should *insensitivity* his score card until his 2nd match. Like I said to him, 1st crap setup is a free pass because you dont "get it" yet. Anymore Rumble setups, or crap stories and it time to get judged like a veteran.

Don't has an apostrophe in it, you know.

"it time to get judged like a veteran?"

No, that doesn't work.

"It is time to get judged like a veteran."

Guest Square Pickle
Don't has an apostrophe in it, you know. "it time to get judged like a veteran?" No, that doesn't work. "It is time to get judged like a veteran."
You do realise that being a CBUB Judge means for matches right? Not random comments? Just checking... Ive already explained that I dont give a big enough damn about EVERY single comment I write to care about whether or not you can crack the code between "Dont" and "Don't". Since you waisted your time correcting the comment that was only difficult for you (and you alone) to translate, then I clearly didnt screw it up too bad.

You do realize(with a z) that CBUB veterans(like you claim to be) should be familiar with the very easy program called spell check. You got it right? Just checking, I've(with an apostrophe) already explained that, as a supposed veteran, you should lead by example. If you don't care enough about your comments, why should iceeater care about his matches?

Come off it. You make it sound like taking two seconds to double check your work is too much for you. I didn't waste(not waiste) time translating, I spent the time teaching some guy with delusions of grandeur how easy it is to look like an idiot.

Guest Square Pickle

You really spell check ALL of your comments? I know this line has been used to death on the internet, but get a life Nova. Seriously... Between work, watching my kid, and things that dont revolve around the internet, I could care less if you have a problem with me not using a spell check on comments you can obviously read without it. Im not trying to pass an english test, Im writing quick comments on a website I use maybe a few hours a week. So if you want to use spell check every sentence between cooking pot pies and watching reruns of Dragon Ball Z thats fine, but as I have explained 50 times, my computer doesnt (without the friggin aposterphy, cuz f*** you) have a spell check. So no, not a 2 second process for me. I use a work laptop to get on CBUB and Im not going to add anything to it to please you. I have to go all the way to Yahoo answers to spell check my matches. So no, EVERY comment is not worth the hastle to me. Why dont you lead by example Mr. Admin, and not be a douche bag for the sake of being a douche bag? Im here to judge matches and write matches. Anything else, I dont give much of a damn about. Especially average comments.