Rumble 20613 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
T-X (The Terminatrix): 0

Bishop (Marvel Comics) vs. Sunfire
MATCH SCORE
Bishop (Marvel Comics): 3
Sunfire: 1

Rumble 20608 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
The Xenomorph Queen: 0

Tournament - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Killer Croc
MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 4
Killer Croc: 2

Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Match 11554 Son Goku vs. The Hulk

Guest iceeater24

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DSkillz

Okay, so... what happened while I was out? Oh, yeah, the usual. :D

Welcome to the CBUB once again, iceeater, where a month can't go by without a least a few flamewars in DBZ-themed matches. Just used to it, because it will get old quickly.

Guest Square Pickle

Didnt mean to start a flame war DS. I will make exceptions for guys like Nova and silversurfer though. The whole "we act like trolls, but are secretly rebelious EF patriots with hearts of gold" act gets on my nerves. There is no excuse for an Admin to flame users who just try to give new writers advice. Obviously Nova has a problem with me from my 2007-08 days, and is just trying to start crap for the sake of starting a flame war. I know the powers that be will rid me from the site long before Nova because of my past here, so I try not to take it too far. Still Id expect more from a guy who (somehow) got the rank of Admin. I will continue to spell some words wrong during a quick comment, simply because they will continue to not be worth the time to care about. He took 3 shots at me before I started flaming him back, Id just like to point that out.

Whether things start looking like a YouTube comments page or people argue in circles in a more civil manner, the fact that it seems to happen most often in DBZ-themed matches here is old. But carry on.

Guest Square Pickle

Its a statistical fact that DBZ matches have the biggest flame feuds, yes. Not sure why. This could happen on ANY other match... Yet its always DBZ. Wierd.

For the record, I didn't take shots at you for the lulz. I took shots at you for purporting to be a veteran, for purporting to be what the noobs should look up to. If you don't care about how you type, why should anyone else care about what you type?

For a guy who claims to be a vet, he certainly has more in common with the noobs. I expect more from a CBUB match judge, but hey, what you going to do, it is the CBUB after all. Is it so bad that I want to try and improve the CBUB, by getting on your ass and telling you to take the two damn seconds it takes to download a spell check off the internet? You really have no excuse on your end.

For all your talk of raping his scorecard to improve his writing ability...and you're calling me out on being a troll and a flamer? Oh boy...

I am trying to lead by example, you hypocrite, by striving to improve the CBUB in more ways than one. I want FPLers to come and see awesome matches by the CBUB just like you, but I don't want them to be put off by the fact that CBUBers type like 2nd graders on a good day on random comments.

I guess you're too busy to take those two seconds to download a spell check(there are so many) and I understand that. What I don't understand is that apparently you have the time to read and critique matches as a CBUB match judge, which is good. One takes 2 seconds, another takes 10+ minutes....hypocrisy, perhaps?

Guest force_echo

I don't understand why people just don't get Chrome anyway. Not only does it have a spell-check, it's just a better browser in general.

Guest sirmethos

Both Chrome, Firefox and IE have built-in spell check.

I'm not sure about Opera(I don't use it), but I think that has it as well.

• 1 month later...
Guest mrpeace

O.k. I may be the oldest person commenting on these boards. (born a geek i guess) but as far as I can see "goku" sorry haven't watched saturday morning cartoons in a while). looks mortal, all be it a bruce lee type mortal. but no way in hell is he stopping the world smasher. hulk would send this spikey haired wanna be crying home to momma. mho.

Again with the thread necromancy... :rolleyes:

Try to comment on something more current, man. Check the dates of the original posts of the matches if you aren't sure.

And, heh, somehow I doubt you're the oldest person here.

Guest LoneWolf

Goku is basically the anime Superman. Overpowered, generic hero, very popular with 'supportive' fans...