Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 11043 Darkseid vs. Super Buu

megarock58

There is DBZ bias here admit it. That is all there is too it. If this fight really happened DS would be confused and couldn't handle Spiderman. Give him some spinach and then watch what happens.

And if its macaroni and cheese captain america could beat him!

Oh I can hear the curse words and the insults coming! GO AHEAD INSULT ME!! BRING IT ON!!!! You only make my day better!

There is DBZ bias alright. Yours doesn't allow you to realize Buu is outmatched. Darkseid couldn't handle spider-man? Hahaha. Spinach? Mac and Cheese? Seriously what's your problem with food man?

You make my day brighter too. No matter how much mistakes I make, it's good to know there's someone far stupider than me in the world.

Guest Square Pickle
Amazing how this did not take off until I got in here. Wow..a thread isnt a thread unless I get in it.
Im not gonna lie, Im pretty sure a certain Pickle (and me amigo MordFitz) already had this gimmick in 2007. Quit knocking me off fanboy! I swear to Zeus that if you start throwing out conspircay theories.... !

Guest force_echo

Im not gonna lie, Im pretty sure a certain Pickle (and me amigo MordFitz) already had this gimmick in 2007. Quit knocking me off fanboy! I swear to Zeus that if you start throwing out conspircay theories.... !

You, SSGoku, Dragix, Redemption X, Anu, and VCM should have a troll down.

Personally, I think Anu would thrash the hell out of all 4 other combatants combined.

Guest bigballerju

Every now and then there is someone like Anu that comes to CBUB which I have noticed over the years. They usually don't last long honestly.

Anu if you want people to take you seriously stop acting ignorant and like a dumbass. Yes I called you a dumbass because your being one on purpose similar to what Dragix and others use to do in the past.

You have completely ignored everyone's arguement on Darkseid beating Buu because of his others powers and more in order to purposely make a fool of yourself or just for attention. Not only that every chance you get you bitch and whine that someone insults you even though they really don't on other threads.

Either way know that people that act the way you do really don't last on CBUB as we all have seen this type of behavior before. So I would suggest you change your ways.

Okay, I've seen enough...

We're more or less content with letting people working their differences out, but now I think it's time to step in. Either figure out how to get along and debate and discuss things respectfully or things will be taken to the next step.

EDIT: In fact, it might be better to move on from here. The arguments have become circular now (in every way), and there are better matches up right now to comment on.

Guest Square Pickle
You, SSGoku, Redemption X, Anu, and VCM should have a troll down. Personally, I think Anu would thrash the hell out of all 4 other combatants combined.
The sad thing is, he's not a troll. He is just an idiot.

Alright, next comment that even aludes to anything other than the match earns the user a nice suspension.

Guest bigballerju

Darkseid wins. Between matter manipulation, energy manipulation, and more he has plenty of ways to win. Buu's attacks wouldn't even hurt Darkseid. Darkseid could either shrug off the attacks or just manipulate the energy or just open a portal using the boom tube as the energy attacks shoots off into another Universe.

Darkseid's Omega Beams would work whether he is in the DC Universe or another. Buu also with his ego is stupid enough to stand there and get hit because he would think the Omega beams wouldn't hurt him. Another way he could win is open a portal using the boom tube right in front of the sun and easily put Buu through it by any means he chooses.

Darkseid has so many options on how he could win its not funny. Oh add in the fact Darkseid is immortal and doesn't need a body to stay alive on top of it. Darkseid's invunerability is very high also and and past Superman's level. Thats why it takes alot of Superman's power and speed to really hurt Darkseid badly actually. Darkseid by the way can react in microseconds which people forget and its his speed that isn't on Superman or Flash's level.