X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 11043 Darkseid vs. Super Buu

megarock58

Guest sirmethos

1. No, in the specific cases I have in mind, you specifically see Superman going at extreme speeds(one of the primary examples, has Superman flying directly towards Darkseid at extreme speed, only to be blasted just before he actually manages to hit Darkseid).

2. Darkseid doesn't absorb energy. He is not an energy absorber, he is an energy Manipulator. And no, he doesn't require "a gesture of the hand" or anything like that, all of Darkseid's powers, work through pure will.

3. It's true that Darkseid would most likely be knocked backwards when being hit, but since it doesn't actually do any damage, that doesn't particularly have any effect.

and finally. 4. That depends on what you mean by "put up a fight". I'll repeat again, Buu is incapable of incapacitating or killing Darkseid. With that in mind, it's relatively limited how much of a fight he can put up.

As for the show(and comic), I think they're both fairly boring and predictable. The story is sub-par, the characters flat.

Guest sirmethos

2 highly amusing things to point out.

1. Anu has come up with a way to, once again, ignore every single point made, but by outright stating that he's going to do it, is attempting to make it seem like he's in the right. Hilarious.

2. He also seems to take his own flaws, and put them on others. Again, hilarious.

A few examples:

"I am not wrong, you just think i am because of your opinion thats all. I am not wrong."

"You think that any character can win that you like simple as that. A supporter of DC and no other."

This coming from a person that does nothing but post biased opinion, with absolutely no logical arguments, or proof of any kind, to support his claims.

"Since Methos does not deal with logic I wont respond to his posts,"

"Yet your logic most always is flawed and its not worth getting into you with it because you again refuse to change."

This from a person that has(so far) has absolutely no logic in his posts, whatsoever. And completely ignores any and all points, regardless of facts, logic or proof, that are opposite to his own biased opinion.

"its like its a personal attack on me all the time. Not that I care that much its just pointless. Dont make all comments seem like you have a vendetta on attacking me for what I am saying."

From someone that has had absolutely no personal attacks from me(even this post is not an attack, it is simply pointing out his own actions, and providing proof of them), but has done exactly what he says(i.e. personal attacks), on more than one occasion.

All in all, as I said, hilarious.

Keep posting, I can use the laughs. ^^

Damn right. I'm jealous of your ignorance, with it, life must be so blissful. Ha, I think I have you figured out. The moment you realize you're outclassed intellectually, you just start tuning everyone out to listen to your own voice calling everyone else out. My feelings about you last 5 seconds, ranging from pity, sadness, and eventually gratitude. This is a good bit of advance homework for my psych class. I'll sniff that motor oil, it smells good.

If you just breathe and look at the sky then you will see that I don't care what you say.Same for Methos, he thinks he is never wrong yet hey, he is and he's not god. He just is an insufferable know it all that thinks that he knows all and is all. Well good for him. I respect that. Yet nobody said I had to agree. So hey, have fun guys. Nova you wont change me nor will Methos, spend time on intelligent conversations with people that agree with you, neither you or methos live in a world that tolerates the right of people to have free speech, free thought and all the jello pudding they want.

Yet you hate jello pudding, you hate fried ice cream.

You hate planet earth don't you?

Breathe gents, I really don't care what you say...no offense I just don't. I am here to have fun not try to be perfect.

2 highly amusing things to point out.

1. Anu has come up with a way to, once again, ignore every single point made, but by outright stating that he's going to do it, is attempting to make it seem like he's in the right. Hilarious.

2. He also seems to take his own flaws, and put them on others. Again, hilarious.

A few examples:

"I am not wrong, you just think i am because of your opinion thats all. I am not wrong."

"You think that any character can win that you like simple as that. A supporter of DC and no other."

This coming from a person that does nothing but post biased opinion, with absolutely no logical arguments, or proof of any kind, to support his claims.

"Since Methos does not deal with logic I wont respond to his posts,"

"Yet your logic most always is flawed and its not worth getting into you with it because you again refuse to change."

This from a person that has(so far) has absolutely no logic in his posts, whatsoever. And completely ignores any and all points, regardless of facts, logic or proof, that are opposite to his own biased opinion.

"its like its a personal attack on me all the time. Not that I care that much its just pointless. Dont make all comments seem like you have a vendetta on attacking me for what I am saying."

From someone that has had absolutely no personal attacks from me(even this post is not an attack, it is simply pointing out his own actions, and providing proof of them), but has done exactly what he says(i.e. personal attacks), on more than one occasion.

All in all, as I said, hilarious.

Keep posting, I can use the laughs. ^^

No you probably can use the medication...i hope you have plenty sir. HA!!!! Do you ever go outside? No you couldn't. You don't talk to trees do you?

Guest sirmethos

"neither you or methos live in a world that tolerates the right of people to have free speech, free thought and all the jello pudding they want."

And yet, I have on numerous occasions(even more than once in this thread), invited people to prove me wrong.

If I really am wrong, as you keep claiming, then it should be easy to prove.

I have put a ton of facts on the table to back up every single one of my claims, you haven't presented even a single one.

Again, if I'm wrong, then you're very welcome to prove it.(though, again, I doubt that will happen. Fanboys tend to just spout their opinions and never present any proof).

Guest silversurfer092

Anu makes me glad that I'm a failtroll. If I was as good a troll as him, I'd really hate myself.

Methos is so logical he can't laugh. I feel bad for the guy, he couldn't work or have a job could he? He must own all the comics, be indpendently rich and has computer chips for blood

If you just breathe and look at the sky then you will see that I don't care what you say.Same for Methos, he thinks he is never wrong yet hey, he is and he's not god. He just is an insufferable know it all that thinks that he knows all and is all. Well good for him. I respect that. Yet nobody said I had to agree. So hey, have fun guys. Nova you wont change me nor will Methos, spend time on intelligent conversations with people that agree with you, neither you or methos live in a world that tolerates the right of people to have free speech, free thought and all the jello pudding they want.

Yet you hate jello pudding, you hate fried ice cream.

You hate planet earth don't you?

Breathe gents, I really don't care what you say...no offense I just don't. I am here to have fun not try to be perfect.

Hmm...all the things you called methos apply to you as well. You're an insufferable know it all, heck you're more of one than methos.

Good, I hope you don't change. This is so much fun reading and laughing. Plus, I learn a fair bit as homework in psych class.

Wrong again. I live in a world with so much free speech, that people like myself have the freedom to call other things people have said idiotic.

I don't eat jello pudding and don't care for it either way.

Fried ice cream is ok.

I don't hate planet Earth.

Well I care, really. This is perfect stuff to understand some of the more eccentric people like yourself. Keep it up!

Guest Shadow Flesh

Methos is so logical he can't laugh. I feel bad for the guy, he couldn't work or have a job could he? He must own all the comics, be indpendently rich and has computer chips for blood

I don't know about Sirmethos, but that sounds like one hell of a nice compliment

Guest silversurfer092

Since Methos does not deal with logic I wont respond to his posts

Methos is so logical he can't laugh.

wut?

Guest sirmethos

It's amusing how all fanboys eventually resort to insults, when they run out of arguments. Anu started relatively well, but just like all the others, he's resorted to the exact same thing as all the others.

With every new fanboy, my opinion of them just gets reinforced(and I get new, free, laughs ^^).

Let me tell ya. Methos just wont think any DBZ character can beat anybody. According to him Goku couldn't beat Aunt May, he couldn't take Spiderman, he would never beat madame web, he would never beat howard the duck! Half of you troll him and suck his fumes because you are failing to research it yourself. Amazing...i don't hate the guy, i know he doesn't care for me but really, methos is obsessive compulsive. He hates ice cream. He hates walks in the park. He doesn't even like plants! Yet...he simply thinks that nobody can beat anybody he thinks can win. These were excellent points brought up about why Super Buu would win, yet he goes with..no you are wrong all the time. It just gets so old that he's obviously never going to see the other side of anything. He's been wrong before and I am not going to not have a life and sit here all day and pull up stuff in his room full of comics and used sneakers trying to prove he knows something. Hey, respect the guy yes, he should accept he's wrong at times is all i ask. Super Buu would mop Darkseid and the comics have NO examples of WHO he has beat on Buus' Level.

It's amusing how all fanboys eventually resort to insults, when they run out of arguments. Anu started relatively well, but just like all the others, he's resorted to the exact same thing as all the others.

With every new fanboy, my opinion of them just gets reinforced(and I get new, free, laughs ^^).

I havent insulted you you haven't denied you never go outside or even know what sand looks like. How is that an insult?

Let me tell ya. Methos just wont think any DBZ character can beat anybody. According to him Goku couldn't beat Aunt May, he couldn't take Spiderman, he would never beat madame web, he would never beat howard the duck! Half of you troll him and suck his fumes because you are failing to research it yourself. Amazing...i don't hate the guy, i know he doesn't care for me but really, methos is obsessive compulsive. He hates ice cream. He hates walks in the park. He doesn't even like plants! Yet...he simply thinks that nobody can beat anybody he thinks can win. These were excellent points brought up about why Super Buu would win, yet he goes with..no you are wrong all the time. It just gets so old that he's obviously never going to see the other side of anything. He's been wrong before and I am not going to not have a life and sit here all day and pull up stuff in his room full of comics and used sneakers trying to prove he knows something. Hey, respect the guy yes, he should accept he's wrong at times is all i ask. Super Buu would mop Darkseid and the comics have NO examples of WHO he has beat on Buus' Level.

I think you've confused methos with yourself again. Is it dementia or split personality disorder that is your problem?

No, Darkseid can't Kill Buu, he doesn't have the power to totally break up his atoms. Buu can come back from being blown to every bit as long as something is left and Darkseid doesn't use power that explodes any being like that.

I have seen this develop with interest. Two of Darkseid's powers can take this, and he doesnot need to kill Buu to do it. That is the point you have not been coing at since the start of the discussion.

1) Omega Effect, Among a variety of effects, one of them is Instant transportation, to a prison dimension of Darkseid's design. Now you may debate that Buu, capable of time warp can bust out, but a piece of cake it will not be. While he conveniently knocks himself cold trying that, and even when he gets close to coming out, Darkseid's vested interests will be in not destroying a power source like that, but to keep him put and use it in his experiments. Lets not forget that he has conveniently done this to another being billed as more powerful than Superman, the Cyborg Superman, who is primarily composed of energy. Seid trapped his essence, instantly manipulating his form into a more easy to handle capsule. This is also a power, that DC has less revisited, because simply put, it will be the end of Darkseid’s opposition, even before a match up occurs. The hook is that, the beam connects with anyone it is intended to, so there is technically no running from it. With a less mature specimen like Buu, we can not expect ‘smarts’ over Seid in a battle, or just lain matching of the wits.

2) Omega Sanction: Upon the remotest ‘connection’ with its intended victim, the beam scatters the victim’s personality, splitting it into several realities, each billed as ‘worse than the other’. Hence, another power that DC might or might never visit in the ‘re-launch’ universe, but which will forever be a part of Darkseid’s mythology. There is no escaping it, no turning it, and no way out of it, expect to succumb to it, and spend a lifetime depending on the state and control of mind, to get back to the one primary reality where it all happened last.

Knowing Buu, either of those 2 tools are too much for someone of his mentality to handle. Even the more mature Buu, is ‘immature’ and full of bravado, as I earlier stated.

Superman, or even a lesser being might have stood their own against Darkseid, more due to their will and drive, rather than their powers. Inspite of agonizingly poor writing, Darkseid remains one of the most powerful and manipulative figures in comicdom.

Factor in his immense backup resources, (like a motherbox, that in a well written comic story, instantly effects healing or a counter measure) and Buu has no prayer to win this.

• Like 1

Guest silversurfer092

You aren't human you are a smurf.

I believe this is an insult when I have not insulted you at all this thread.

Oh, and by the way, Aunt May can beat anyone and everyone on the CBUB. This is a long standing rule, followed by CBUB'ers for years.

No, Darkseid can't Kill Buu, he doesn't have the power to totally break up his atoms. Buu can come back from being blown to every bit as long as something is left and Darkseid doesn't use power that explodes any being like that.

I have seen this develop with interest. Two of Darkseid's powers can take this, and he doesnot need to kill Buu to do it. That is the point you have not been coing at since the start of the discussion.

1) Omega Effect, Among a variety of effects, one of them is Instant transportation, to a prison dimension of Darkseid's design. Now you may debate that Buu, capable of time warp can bust out, but a piece of cake it will not be. While he conveniently knocks himself cold trying that, and even when he gets close to coming out, Darkseid's vested interests will be in not destroying a power source like that, but to keep him put and use it in his experiments. Lets not forget that he has conveniently done this to another being billed as more powerful than Superman, the Cyborg Superman, who is primarily composed of energy. Seid trapped his essence, instantly manipulating his form into a more easy to handle capsule. This is also a power, that DC has less revisited, because simply put, it will be the end of Darkseid’s opposition, even before a match up occurs. The hook is that, the beam connects with anyone it is intended to, so there is technically no running from it. With a less mature specimen like Buu, we can not expect ‘smarts’ over Seid in a battle, or just lain matching of the wits.

2) Omega Sanction: Upon the remotest ‘connection’ with its intended victim, the beam scatters the victim’s personality, splitting it into several realities, each billed as ‘worse than the other’. Hence, another power that DC might or might never visit in the ‘re-launch’ universe, but which will forever be a part of Darkseid’s mythology. There is no escaping it, no turning it, and no way out of it, expect to succumb to it, and spend a lifetime depending on the state and control of mind, to get back to the one primary reality where it all happened last.

Knowing Buu, either of those 2 tools are too much for someone of his mentality to handle. Even the more mature Buu, is ‘immature’ and full of bravado, as I earlier stated.

Superman, or even a lesser being might have stood their own against Darkseid, more due to their will and drive, rather than their powers. Inspite of agonizingly poor writing, Darkseid remains one of the most powerful and manipulative figures in comicdom.

Factor in his immense backup resources, (like a motherbox, that in a well written comic story, instantly effects healing or a counter measure) and Buu has no prayer to win this.

Sorry folks, thought the first reply didn;t come through, hence did it again. Sorry and Cheers.

I believe this is an insult when I have not insulted you at all this thread.

Oh, and by the way, Aunt May can beat anyone and everyone on the CBUB. This is a long standing rule, followed by CBUB'ers for years.

I'm more scared of Nilan's Grandma. :P

Guest sirmethos

"Let me tell ya. Methos just wont think any DBZ character can beat anybody."

Are you incapable of reading, on top of everything else?

"Amazing...i don't hate the guy, i know he doesn't care for me"

True, I don't care about you one way or the other, neither like nor dislike. I do dislike ignorance though(which I have mentioned a few times in the past as well), and try to fix it when it shows up.

You seem to have some kind of fixation on me though, it's quite amusing

"he simply thinks that nobody can beat anybody he thinks can win."

You seem to be confusing me for yourself. I'll refer you to my previous posts.

"These were excellent points brought up about why Super Buu would win,"

So far there hasn't been made any good points for why Buu would win. The few points that have been made, have all been refuted.

"yet he goes with..no you are wrong all the time."

Again you're confusing me with yourself.

"Hey, respect the guy yes, he should accept he's wrong at times is all i ask. "

I always accept the possibility that I might be wrong.

If you honestly believe that Buu is on Darkseid's level, then at least give some justification for it. As said, if you can actually back your claims up with proof, then I'm more than willing to be convinced.

if you can actually provide some proof to back up your claims, then I am more than willing to be convinced, but once again, you haven't provided any kind of proof.

I never claimed to be god, and I've never claimed to be right about everything. In fact, I have on numerous occasions, said that I am always willing to be swayed by facts and/or proof. If you really think I'm wrong, no problem, just put up some proof of your claims, or come up with some logical argument for why you're right. So far, you have presented neither.

"Super Buu would mop Darkseid and the comics have NO examples of WHO he has beat on Buus' Level."

Firestorm, Cyborg Superman, The Source. 3 examples from the comics, of people/beings that Darkseid has beaten, that are above Buu's level. If needs be, I'll even dig up the scans.

Now, where is the proof for your claims?

Hey I know Buu can win, just because it's anime doesn't mean he can't. You only believe in KFC.

Methos...once you discover sunlight you will see the faults in your ways. Its a crime to deny methos is right guys...remember that.

Guest force_echo

Guys. There's no possible way Anu is this retarded. The obvious conclusion is that he's trolling us. He's been trolling us the whole time. All of those stupid topics he put up are just part of his plan. Its the only logical conclusion.