Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 11043 Darkseid vs. Super Buu

megarock58

It seems bro Anu is making poor remarks about bro Methos. Why? He has laid out the logic to a tee. You have been beating about the bush, or trying to catch the tail from an outside, wider angle.

Fact:

Buu is not more powerful than the Source. The Source, created he New Genesis Universe, and orchestrated events which would involve people like Buu in them. He outhinks, thinks, things on a whim. He is (in his limited universe, the maker, architect and destroyer or dismantler). Darkseid faced him off, figuring out the way to do it. No extras, no 'amps', no 'saiyan excuses'. He used his intellect to face off a powerful opponent, who could just think Bu away. Darkseid put in 'failsafes' to prevent that happening. Although he would lose to the Source, since he could not after all, beat his God, he stood upton him one on one, whereas others didn't have a prayer. This is for the posts that have been asking if Darkseif faced off any one more powerful than Buu.

Sorry, but Sirmethos put it out and put it right he did. If you wish to find the 'flaw' in his reasoning, you will have to come up with more than a conjecture. Till then, he's right. This is a fight Darkseid has in the bag.

• Like 1

You have a right to your opinion...Buu would win though..and DC characters aren't the strongest. Oh well, its ok to disagree and as long as i have that right...

You should too then...sorry man, you can speak i can...so you can scream it all day long. Buu Wins..no facts can convince me. He's a god basically...dont agree fine.

So is BUU, buu has god level strength. He's fast or faster than DS and can't be destroyed. Omega beams can't destroy him. Amazing how Superman can survive them but nobody else in the known universe can. Buu is too much for him. That's how I see it.

Guys. There's no possible way Anu is this retarded. The obvious conclusion is that he's trolling us. He's been trolling us the whole time. All of those stupid topics he put up are just part of his plan. Its the only logical conclusion.

Wow, logic.

Guest Pympy

God is just hype, Superman beats him up so God isn't a show of power. Buu loses Anu, not because of the reasons we think, but due to the fact that Darkseid's feats are all over the place, the cartoon makes him weak, the comic book makes him powerful, and the writers get confused as to when he is too tough or allow him to be out done by Batman at times

Buu is the underdog with votes, feats and capabilities

Guest silversurfer092
Buu Wins..no facts can convince me.

I have never been more speechless in my life. I want to call this stupidity, but that word doesn't contain enough, well, stupidity. I want to call it ignorant, but that word doesn't contain enough ignorance. I honestly think I've gotten dumber from all of Anu's posts. I cannot express how much I hate Anu. JESUS *vulgarity*ING CHRIST, YOU ARE DUMB.

You're acknowledging them as facts, meaning you acknowledge them as 100% true and correct and they can't be disproven. like for example, gravity. This is akin to me dropping a stone and watch it hit the ground and then correctly state that is gravity and you say "Yes, that's a fact but I'm still not convinced." I hope you're high, just so you can save face.

Guest sirmethos

So is BUU, buu has god level strength. He's fast or faster than DS and can't be destroyed. Omega beams can't destroy him. Amazing how Superman can survive them but nobody else in the known universe can. Buu is too much for him. That's how I see it.

No, Buu is not a god, he is a demon.

We've already established that Buu is considerably faster than Darkseid.

Yes, Buu can be destroyed.

Superman can survive the Omega Blast because he is protected by The Source.

"Buu is too much for him. That's how I see it."

That's ok, as said, there are no rules against being wrong.

I am right you can't make me wrong because you want it be YOU who is right. I am right based on my view so hey say it 1 milliion times methos...i am not going to agree with you. So argue with your computer and your ice cream.

Gosh...i am right and just because its DBZ doesn't mean he's not on the level of another character. Methos doesn't understand reality. The reality is, I know Buu can win...so we won't see the fight anyway so what's the point. You are wrong methos and it doesn't matter what you say to me. Come on worry about convincing other people..you won't change me unless you get off on just not being able to let it go.

6 months from now this thread will still be going with methos saying the same thing. I am right...so hey..get over it.

I have never been more speechless in my life. I want to call this stupidity, but that word doesn't contain enough, well, stupidity. I want to call it ignorant, but that word doesn't contain enough ignorance. I honestly think I've gotten dumber from all of Anu's posts. I cannot express how much I hate Anu. JESUS *vulgarity*ING CHRIST, YOU ARE DUMB.

You are so great because of your energy...thanks for tuning in. Enjoy the show. You keep giving energy I take the energy.

Methos is just to crazy to realize that he's wasting his time...skip over my posts obviously for an elitist who cares not for the human condition this would be impossible for methos.

Does Methos like grits? With butter?

• Like 1

You know, there's a little magical button under every one of your posts. IT SAYS EDIT! I suggest using it once in a while, Anu.

DamagEdit: See how this works? I try to only double post if it's been days since the last time I posted in the given topic.

I am right you can't make me wrong because you want it be YOU who is right. I am right based on my view so hey say it 1 milliion times methos...i am not going to agree with you. So argue with your computer and your ice cream.

Gosh...i am right and just because its DBZ doesn't mean he's not on the level of another character. Methos doesn't understand reality. The reality is, I know Buu can win...so we won't see the fight anyway so what's the point. You are wrong methos and it doesn't matter what you say to me. Come on worry about convincing other people..you won't change me unless you get off on just not being able to let it go.

6 months from now this thread will still be going with methos saying the same thing. I am right...so hey..get over it.

You are not right, unless in whatever world you live in right = wrong. Again, what's the obsession with food about? Are you an obese kid living in a basement with food posters everywhere? Seriously, lots of your posts mention food.

No, as I said, you are not right. No, it's not because he's DBZ that he's not on Darkseid's level. It's because he's not on Darkseid's level. It doesn't *vulgarity*ing matter whether or not he's DBZ, he's just not comparable. The reality is...you don't live in reality. At all. You can't say facts don't convince you, moron, because they are facts. You are wrong anu and it doesn't matter how much food obsessions you throw at me because everyone with a brain knows you don't have one.

Let it go? 6 months from now methos will still be doing this? Hahahahahaha, only if in your ignorance you resurrect another dead thread like you love to do. Hey buddy, that's a rule. Maybe if you stopped imagining stuff about food you could learn to read them.

You're acknowledging them as facts, meaning you acknowledge them as 100% true and correct and they can't be disproven. like for example, gravity. This is akin to me dropping a stone and watch it hit the ground and then correctly state that is gravity and you say "Yes, that's a fact but I'm still not convinced." I hope you're high, just so you can save face.

Why care? You are convinced as yourself

You are not right, unless in whatever world you live in right = wrong. Again, what's the obsession with food about? Are you an obese kid living in a basement with food posters everywhere? Seriously, lots of your posts mention food.

No, as I said, you are not right. No, it's not because he's DBZ that he's not on Darkseid's level. It's because he's not on Darkseid's level. It doesn't *vulgarity*ing matter whether or not he's DBZ, he's just not comparable. The reality is...you don't live in reality. At all. You can't say facts don't convince you, moron, because they are facts. You are wrong anu and it doesn't matter how much food obsessions you throw at me because everyone with a brain knows you don't have one.

Let it go? 6 months from now methos will still be doing this? Hahahahahaha, only if in your ignorance you resurrect another dead thread like you love to do. Hey buddy, that's a rule. Maybe if you stopped imagining stuff about food you could learn to read them.

Keep on giving me the energy...thank you!!!

Why care? You are convinced as yourself

I try and help those mentally disadvantaged like yourself.

Keep on giving me the energy...thank you!!!

You're welcome. Every bit of help I can give to you, I will.

There is DBZ bias here admit it. That is all there is too it. If this fight really happened DS would be confused and couldn't handle Spiderman. Give him some spinach and then watch what happens.

And if its macaroni and cheese captain america could beat him!

Oh I can hear the curse words and the insults coming! GO AHEAD INSULT ME!! BRING IT ON!!!! You only make my day better!