he turns Doomsday into chocolate.

then he eats him.

Lex' Lord Darkseid.

Doomsday is dead.

Darkseid' what?!

Lex' Majin Buu killed him

Darksied'

Buu must die!

Darksied then searches for his adversary.

later.

Buu' Darksied, we meet at last.

Darkseid' you will pay for killing Doomsday.

Buu' not if i kill you first.

Note'

this is a sequel to my match up between Android 16 and Doomsday.

Guest Square Pickle

I dont now, nor have I ever gotten into DBZ. I wont vote on this fight, but I hope Darksied kicks his ass!

No not really, to say that DS is immune to anything SBuu can do is wrong. Then again there is a strong bias against DBZ characters on this forum. I don't mean that in the wrong way it's just nobody thinks their power is on the level with guys like Superman and guys he has fought which I still say is wrong. DS from what I understand is on Superman's level with strength and speed and all of that, yet I have yet to see him do any of it. Not even in the animated features has he shown he can do half of what people say. Super Buu can rip open dimensions yet of course...he's a DBZ character so no way he can beat anybody in DC right. Overall...would DS see the beam that allows him to get turned into Chocolate or would it even hit him? Case in point DS is arrogant too. As sick as it sounds I believe SBuu would beat him because not only can he change him into chocolate if he wants he can also absorb him.

So let's not say that's impossible because it's DS...yet of course with the DC bias people will disagree. SBuu wins.

Guest sirmethos
-snip-

"to say that DS is immune to anything SBuu can do is wrong."

And no one has actually said that.

"Then again there is a strong bias against DBZ characters on this forum."

No, there really isn't.

Put the DBZ characters up against characters that they actually have the capabilities to beat, and you will see the majority of the forum voting for them(with the exception of a few raging fanboys).

"I don't mean that in the wrong way it's just nobody thinks their power is on the level with guys like Superman and guys he has fought"

Well, that's both true and not true. In terms of raw destructive power, pretty much everyone agrees that the high-end DBZ characters are more capable than Superman, but raw destructive power alone, does not win a fight. To use that particular example, the reason that the DBZ characters lose, is inferior speed and durability. (almost)everyone agrees that the DBZ characters are capable of more raw destruction, and that their combat skills are considerably better. But that doesn't really matter, when they can't hit their opponent, and they can't take the damage he dishes out.

Put up a match, DBZ character vs. Superman(or someone like him) in a contest on who can destroy the most within a certain time frame, and most people would vote for the DBZ'ers.

"DS from what I understand is on Superman's level with strength and speed and all of that, yet I have yet to see him do any of it. Not even in the animated features has he shown he can do half of what people say."

And you seem to be understanding wrong.

Darkseid is physically stronger and more durable than Superman(base level), and his speed is far below that of Superman.

He has a wide variety of other powers though, that makes him considerably more powerful, all of which he has demonstrated in the comics. The animated versions of the characters(which are in an alternate reality), are generally a lot weaker than their comics counterparts.

Darkseid's wide variety of powers, along with his intellect, skill and experience, is what would give him the win in this case. Not his physical capabilities(in a raw physical combat, he would lose to Buu, for the same reason as most DBZ'ers lose to Superman, far inferior speed).

"Super Buu can rip open dimensions"

So can Darkseid, in more than one way.

"yet of course...he's a DBZ character so no way he can beat anybody in DC right."

Not true. Buu could most likely beat most mid-tier DC characters, he starts running into trouble once he hits the high-tier characters though, since most of those are capable of matter manipulation, reality warping, high end telepathy, cosmic level magic, etc. etc. all of which are things that could take Buu down, not to mention the raw power most high-tier characters have available to them.

"Overall...would DS see the beam that allows him to get turned into Chocolate or would it even hit him?"

Would Darkseid see it? Probably, yes. Would it hit him? Possibly, yes.

"Case in point DS is arrogant too."

Not true. Darkseid is confident, and with good reason.

"As sick as it sounds I believe SBuu would beat him because not only can he change him into chocolate if he wants he can also absorb him."

Turn him into chocolate, no, he couldn't do that. Why? One word: Motherbox. It protects its wearer from direct manipulation like that.

Absorb him, there's a chance he could do that, yes. A fairly good chance even, since Buu's speed is far superior to Darkseid's. Would it make any difference? Not really, no. It would just mean that Buu gets disintegrated from the inside, instead of the outside. Darkseid would actually have a better chance of winning if he gets absorbed, since as long as he is Outside of Buu, Buu's speed makes it difficult for Darkseid to hit him(if Buu actually uses his speed). While once he gets absorbed, Buu is all around him, with no way to avoid getting hit by Darkseid's full power.

"So let's not say that's impossible because it's DS..."

Actually, lets. Darkseid is far superior to Buu, in every single aspect, except speed. And Buu's favored method of dealing with a powerful enemy(absorbing them), nullifies the speed advantage.

Matter Manipulation, Molecular Disintegration, Psionic Possession, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Omega Blasts. Just a few of the ways that Darkseid could win, with relative ease.

"yet of course with the DC bias people will disagree."

There isn't really any "DC bias"(aside from a few fanboys, though there's been surprisingly few DC fanboys lately).

DC just has a tendency to create characters that are ridiculously(obscenely) powerful. A tendency that gave me an antipathy against DC for a long time, 'till I stopped caring so much about the powers of the characters, and started being more interested in other, more important things, like characterization, story, etc.

"SBuu wins."

No, he really doesn't. For reasons I've already explained.

Guest bigballerju

Oh look a nice refreshing match that has never been done with a awesome setup..............

Darkseid stomps. ^_^

No not really, to say that DS is immune to anything SBuu can do is wrong. Then again there is a strong bias against DBZ characters on this forum. I don't mean that in the wrong way it's just nobody thinks their power is on the level with guys like Superman and guys he has fought which I still say is wrong. DS from what I understand is on Superman's level with strength and speed and all of that, yet I have yet to see him do any of it. Not even in the animated features has he shown he can do half of what people say. Super Buu can rip open dimensions yet of course...he's a DBZ character so no way he can beat anybody in DC right. Overall...would DS see the beam that allows him to get turned into Chocolate or would it even hit him? Case in point DS is arrogant too. As sick as it sounds I believe SBuu would beat him because not only can he change him into chocolate if he wants he can also absorb him.

So let's not say that's impossible because it's DS...yet of course with the DC bias people will disagree. SBuu wins.

Darkseid is a GOD.

he would stomp Buu.

No SBuu can win because no matter what you say it can happen. People forget that Buu can't be destroyed by most physical attacks and regenerates from all of them. DS doesn't have anything that can obliterate him totally. He's fast enough to just move around the omega beams and even if DS were to hit him his body can absorb the physical damage. So DS can't destroy him. Fact fact fact does not mean the battle would play out how you say simply because you go grab all these so called facts. You don't like to deal with probable things at all when its against a character you feel you know. Overall methos just say what you got to say and stop trying to hack up my comments all the time, its like its a personal attack on me all the time. Not that I care that much its just pointless. Dont make all comments seem like you have a vendetta on attacking me for what I am saying. I am not here to go back and forth with you. If I believe he can win there is no rule against that. DBZ characters with what they can do ARE on the level of Superman and that may not be your opinion or even belief yet you can't prove its wrong in my mind no matter how deep you dig. If you believe you are never wrong then go ahead and think that. I believe Super Buu would beat him, plus the martial arts skills he would have had from absorbing the people that he did would make him the way better fighter. I do not believe Darkseid would get him, and there's no law against that.

Guest sirmethos

That's true, there's absolutely no rules against being wrong.

And I don't just "hack up" your posts, in order to comment on them. I do that to everyone with sufficiently long posts. It makes it a lot easier to respond to each point in the post, and it makes it easier for people to see what I'm responding to with each comment.

And I do deal with "probable things". That's why, among other things, I have been able to give cases for both Thor and Superman winning in a match between them, depending on the circumstances of the fight.

But in this particular case, there is no "probability" of Buu winning the fight, he simply isn't powerful enough.

And you don't have to kill your opponent to win. Mentally controlling Buu, would give Darkseid the win, just as much as killing him would.

Guest sirmethos

You can mentally control anyone with a mental presence, that doesn't require a physical brain. Shadowking, to give an example, is a high-level telepath and does not have a physical brain.

As for how it has anything to do with this particular match, is something I've got to hear. You're claiming that Buu doesn't have a brain?

Edit: Btw, anyone wanna bet, that despite the fact that Anu tends to get annoyed when a point he has made is ignored, he is going to either completely ignore every single point I've made(as he has already done once in this thread), or he isn't going to post in this thread again? :) I do hope I'm wrong about that though(it would be a pleasant surprise).

Well you said he could just mentally control buu. And does he? I can't rightly remember.

Yes. His brain just isn't... fully developed. It's like he has the brain of a child, and then as a monster as Kid Buu. Where he just wants to destroy everything. But yes, he has a brain.

Again no need to make your attacks personal methos...you are getting a bit juvenile to be so 'smart'. Again you can ignore my posts like some have done or just accept the fact that I have a right to my own opinion. I am not here to debate with you, so do whatever you wish, you want to follow all my comments then do whatever. Overall that doesn't mean that I am wrong to think Super Buu would beat him.

Yes he would, he has a lot of abilities that people overlook and my style isn't to try to prove how right or wrong I am. If that is what makes your world spin then hey..good for you...yet you don't tell me how to think..Super Buu is more powerful than Darkseid and couldn't be hurt by him because he's a creature of magic afterall and nobody seems to remember that. Buu can take hits with his body being as pliable as it is, keep coming back for more. The Omega Beam he would dodge or it would pass right through him. DS is in for a long battle...he'd get turned to choclate or flat out devastated.

That's true, there's absolutely no rules against being wrong.

And I don't just "hack up" your posts, in order to comment on them. I do that to everyone with sufficiently long posts. It makes it a lot easier to respond to each point in the post, and it makes it easier for people to see what I'm responding to with each comment.

And I do deal with "probable things". That's why, among other things, I have been able to give cases for both Thor and Superman winning in a match between them, depending on the circumstances of the fight.

But in this particular case, there is no "probability" of Buu winning the fight, he simply isn't powerful enough.

And you don't have to kill your opponent to win. Mentally controlling Buu, would give Darkseid the win, just as much as killing him would.

No, Darkseid can't Kill Buu, he doesn't have the power to totally break up his atoms. Buu can come back from being blown to every bit as long as something is left and Darkseid doesn't use power that explodes any being like that.

Guest sirmethos

"No, Darkseid can't Kill Buu, he doesn't have the power to totally break up his atoms."

Uh, yes he can.

Darkseid is capable of erasing a being from existence. I.e. not only are they destroyed on a sub-atomic level, they never existed in the first place.

"Super Buu is more powerful than Darkseid"

Oh really? I suppose you have something to back up that claim?

Buu's powers are limited to Transmutation, Controlling his own body, and raw destructive power, as well as absorbing other beings.

Darkseid(aside from the physical capabilities), is capable of Telepathy(powerful enough to affect an entire planet), Telekinesis(powerful enough to move a planet), Matter Manipulation, Molecular Disintegration, Avatar Creation(essentially copies of his own body, with slightly less raw power than his own), Energy Manipulation, Teleportation(anywhere in the universe, across dimensional walls, i.e. to other dimensions), Time Travel, Controlling his own body(size, density, and mass), Empowerment(i.e. can give other people new powers, or increase the raw power of the ones they already have), Life Creation, Life Manipulation(can devolve lifeforms, among other things).

And on top of all that, he has the Omega Blast.

Darkseid has multiple ways with which he could easily kill Buu(Molecular Disintegration, Matter Manipulation, Telekinesis, Time Travel, Avatar Creation, just to mention a few).

Any energy attack that Buu uses, will be turned back on himself(energy manipulation).

Darkseid could also mentally control Buu, and make him kill himself.

"and couldn't be hurt by him because he's a creature of magic afterall"

He was hurt by Goku/Vegito just fine, despite neither Goku nor Vegito being magical.

Besides, Darkseid has managed to hurt Spectre, who is a creature of magic as well(and a far more powerful one than Buu could ever hope to be).

"he Omega Beam he would dodge or it would pass right through him."

That's true, and I already pointed that out. However, as I also pointed out, if Buu uses his usual method for powerful enemies(i.e. absorbing them), on Darkseid, then Buu is no longer capable of dodging the blast, or avoiding getting hit by it, since Darkseid is inside him.

"DS is in for a long battle..."

Also true, unless Buu absorbs Darkseid, and I already pointed that out as well.

"he'd get turned to choclate or flat out devastated."

Not so much. As I already pointed out, he(buu) can't turn Darkseid into chocolate, due to the Motherbox(and that's not counting Darkseid's own matter manipulation that could prevent it as well), and he is not powerful enough to flat out kill him.

"Again no need to make your attacks personal methos..."

The only thing I have said, that has even partially been meant as a "personal attack", was my last edit. I.e. that you would either ignore all of my points, or not post again. And since you have done just that, more than once, it was not so much an attack, as a probable prediction.

Especially since I was right, and you did ignore most, if not all, of the points I made.

"Again you can ignore my posts like some have done or just accept the fact that I have a right to my own opinion."

1. I have so far, not ignored any of the posts you have made in a debate that I am taking part in.

and 2. I already said that you're allowed to have your own opinion. As I already said, there are absolutely no rules against being wrong.

I am not wrong, you just think i am because of your opinion thats all. I am not wrong. Who knows what would REALLY happen? This is why you don't deal with reality. You THINK that such and such would happen. DS never fought anything like Super Buu. So Again, I am not wrong to think he would win. Dude you need to seriously get over yourself. You aren't god methos, you aren't right about all things man. Just accept the fact that I don't care if you spout facts all day long, these are opinions all day long and we all have a right to say what we feel. You feel I am wrong then enjoy yourself and your ego dude just do it. You want to walk around as if you are the smartest person in the world hey feel good, do you thing. I am happy for you, just accept and respect other people and how they feel is all. You can't let it go. You aren't going to change my view, Super BUU is on this guys level. you can't prove he s not you can't predict what would REALLY happen because none of us know truly! So hey...I think Buu woudl really give DS too many problems. I can live with that and you can't..good man...enjoy your coffee. Have fun!

Guest just visiting

Here is a DBZ fanboy to come in and say Darkseid kills/defeats/obliterates Buu. I agree with Anu saying Buu is going to put a serious hurting on Darkseid. But that's all he's going to do, in the end DS has way to many powers and abilities for Buu to overcome. I would have said Buu's "turn to chocolate"-beam would seal the deal, but with the motherbox negating it Buu has nothing left but Ki blasts and malee attacks (Painful but nothing DS couldn't walk away from). While on the other hand Darkseid has an obscene number of ways to deal with Buu, my favorite being the omega beams/blast, that he could hit Buu with by reaping him in a spiral of the beam itself or simply ous

You can drive a car with your feet if you want to. It doesn't make it a good *vulgarity*ing idea! I think Pikachu can beat Galactus. It's my opinio., but it's wrong. You're entitled to your opinion and we're allowed to tell you it's wrong. Also, Methos didn't attack you once or make fun of you or anything but you do it to him? Grow up Peter Pan *vulgarity*ing Count Chocula.