X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10950 Black Adam vs. Predator

Guest Redemption X

Guest Redemption X

A bony, slimy green finger triggers a button on a huge computer, and images appear on the screen:

Black Adam rips apart Bullet Points Peter Parker's intenstines, while Thor, Bullet Points Iron Man, Bullet Points Spider-Man, Bullet Points Hawkeye and Bullet Points Goliath lay defeated on the ground.

The alien being presses the button again, and the image changes:

The Crimson Spider punches Black Adam with all of her might, but Black Adam shurgs it off. Lightning uses her Gentle Fist technique, but Black Adam stands there, unfazed. Black Adam punches Lightning once, and sends her flying across Citiesville.

The alien being presses the button again, and the images changes one final time:

Black Adam tosses the Powerfuff Girls like sacks of potatoes all over Townsville while the rest of the Secret Society of Supervillains just stand there and watch.

The Yautja shuts off the monitor, and ponders about what he just saw. What strength! What might! What raw power! THIS is the challenge the Yautja has been looking for. This "Black Adam" will surely prove to be the ultimate prey. Hunting him down and killing him will be the ultimate honor for him.

The Yautja is now decided: he MUST have Black Adam's skull mounted on his spaceship!

Thus, the Yautja loads his gear and sets course for Earth...

So, it's a full-blooded male Yautja hunting down Black Adam.

The Yautja had four months of prep-time. Black Adam has no prep time.

The Yautja has all that he would need to sucessfully hunt Black Adam. If you wanna know what that would be, ask RakaiThwei, he knows a lot more about Yautja than I do.

So, who wins: the hunter or the prey?

Um...what makes you think that the predator would win one on one?

I am at a loss here to even think this could happen...

I mean ..i just don't see it

Well, there's nothing I've ever seen in a Predator's arsenal that could even scratch Black Adam. Unless this Pred has access to possibly galaxy-busting weapons, I think he's made a huge mistake hunting Adam.

Even if the Predator has had the numerated amount of preptime, or even so much the highest calibur of strength as well as rank... I DO NOT see this as a fair fight at all by many means.

Even I know, that no Yautja would stand against Black Adam...

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest sirmethos

"The Yautja has all that he would need to sucessfully hunt Black Adam."

I assume you are talking about brain damage.

Because while Yautja are generally eager for a challenge, they also know their limits(to a certain point). Only a brain damaged Yautja would actually hunt Black Adam, after seeing him let lose.

The Yautja race as a whole, don't have access to anything, that would do more than annoy Black Adam, which would just mean that they die faster.

Ze predator wins in ze stomp.

Now I know you're trolling.

As much as I would love to see such a victory, being a Predator fan, I damn well know that it would never happen, couldn't ever happen.

-Rakai'Thwei

Ze Black Adam is no match for ze Predator's secret weapon.

What would that be?

Guest silversurfer092

Oh yeah. You guys didn't hear? Yeah, the Predators have access to what Captain Marvel has dubbed "The Super Anti-Black Adam Sword of Justice". Black Adam will be destroyed.

Guest toshistation

Well, the predator CAN mimic voices really well. Maybe if predator records Black Adam saying "Shazam!" he can replay it and turn Black Adam back into Teth-Adam? I dunno, I'm reaching.

Poor predator's going to get smooshed like a bug.

Guest Guesy

If I recall, the preds had go away beams in one or two comics, if BA stood and tanked them the Pred could live, but it can never actually harm BA.

They teleport what they hit to alternate dimensions.

I can tell you right off the bat that is a crock-a-shit.

And this is coming from someone who has read and owns a majority of the novels, comics, and the games.

-Rakai'Thwei