Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10941 Alice (Resident Evil) and Selene vs. Critters and Gremlins

Fox

Hmmm... It also appears that now every registered user can rate matches. If that's the case, I wonder how long it's going to last.

Personally, I always liked that a user had to earn the right to rate. I mean, what better way to teach the newer users how to rate? In the past, I've seen several users rate matches strictly on the matchup, instead of on the quality of the story.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... It also appears that now every registered user can rate matches. If that's the case, I wonder how long it's going to last.

Personally, I always liked that a user had to earn the right to rate. I mean, what better way to teach the newer users how to rate? In the past, I've seen several users rate matches strictly on the matchup, instead of on the quality of the story.

Eh? Really? If so, then that's a bug. Please post it in the Bug Forum where I go looking for things to fix.

Thanks!

Oh, my bad. I was thinking this might have been a new change implemented, heh.

But yeah, I only have three completed matches to my name, and the "Rate It" option is above this very match and comments as I type this. I just rated it "OK", and nothing blocked me from doing so. Whether or not it actually registered as a grade, or if it's just a glitch through my comp, I can't be sure.

Guest Square Pickle

This works alot better than any of the other board weve ever had on here. Rakai is right though... It just doesnt "feel right". It works great, buy it doesnt feel like Im writing on EF, it feels like Im making comments on Facebook.

Guest zoot_suit_riot

This works alot better than any of the other board weve ever had on here. Rakai is right though... It just doesnt "feel right". It works great, buy it doesnt feel like Im writing on EF, it feels like Im making comments on Facebook.

Switch to the "Tropical" skin by using the Change Theme widget at the bottom of the page. That will cure you of the feeling you are on Facebook.