Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Enter The Cage

Guest Spytheman

Guest Spytheman

OOC: Ok, just clearing a few things up.

Zangief has been tagged out. He's blue from lack of oxygen, and can barely walk on damaged (though not broken) knees. As for Mike... I have no idea. Jason Voorhees Fan, Thanosisaesome is right, I can barely understand your posts. Sorry, but can you please try and improve? Thanks :ph34r:

"I'm trying!" Snake would yell to Taskmaster. "This guy's skin is harder then a rock, let alone his bones!" As soon as Zangief made contact with his partner, Snake reluctantly let go. He fell to the floor, got into his combat stance, and waited...

Mr. Murdock meanwhile, stared off into the distance.

"Strategically speaking, it would be best to just let them fight it out and clean up afterwards," He said to his partner. "That's what I plan on doing, but if you would like to fight just say the word." He held his hand out to Balrog, in case he wanted to tag.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spytheman

OOC: Ok, re-reading JVF's posts, Rorchach threw the chair at him. Mike took away some force from it by doing what he did, but the hit still hit. How much damage it did, I'll leave that up to you.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
OOC: Okay, two things: This is a called hit, and slamming his hand into Rorschach wouldn't do the slightest thing to stop the chair blow. Also, it's impossible to slam your hand into someone while landing. It'd be impossible to put any force into it.

IC: Unfortunately, since Mike had made no attempt whatsoever to stop the chair attack, he'd find himself knocked senseless by the blow. Rorschach would proceed to aim several strikes at Mike's head with the chair while he was dazed. If successful, Mike would be extremely dead by the time the assault subsided.

OOC: He landed on his leg to were he was standing up and it's not impossible

IC: Unfortunately the shot only did few damage to make Mike still stand but not enought to knock him out.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
OOC: OKAY!

Rorschach would attempt to strike with the chair once again, this time in the head.

Mike would stop the chair from hitting him then aim to push it back into Rorschach's head.

Guest D Magnum
OOC: Ok, just clearing a few things up.

Zangief has been tagged out. He's blue from lack of oxygen, and can barely walk on damaged (though not broken) knees. As for Mike... I have no idea. Jason Voorhees Fan, Thanosisaesome is right, I can barely understand your posts. Sorry, but can you please try and improve? Thanks :ph34r:

"I'm trying!" Snake would yell to Taskmaster. "This guy's skin is harder then a rock, let alone his bones!" As soon as Zangief made contact with his partner, Snake reluctantly let go. He fell to the floor, got into his combat stance, and waited...

Mr. Murdock meanwhile, stared off into the distance.

"Strategically speaking, it would be best to just let them fight it out and clean up afterwards," He said to his partner. "That's what I plan on doing, but if you would like to fight just say the word." He held his hand out to Balrog, in case he wanted to tag.

Balrog didn't hesitant to climb in the ring even with boxing gloves on. "It's about time that I bust some heads!" Balrog said to Matt as he bumped his left fist with Matt's hand and took his place.

Seeing some guy in some stupid mask about to hit Mike's head with a steel chair once again, Balrog quickly moves to a position to where he is behind him and dashed to him. As soon as he's within range, Balrog extends his right fist to punch his back. If successful, he will continue the assault with a left body hook to his left kidney and do the same with his right.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
Balrog didn't hesitant to climb in the ring even with boxing gloves on. "It's about time that I bust some heads!" Balrog said to Matt as he bumped his left fist with Matt's hand and took his place.

Seeing some guy in some stupid mask about to hit Mike's head with a steel chair once again, Balrog quickly moves to a position to where he is behind him and dashed to him. As soon as he's within range, Balrog extends his right fist to punch his back. If successful, he will continue the assault with a left body hook to his left kidney and do the same with his right.

As soon as Zangeif saw Balrog grab the fence he yelled to Mike. Mike threw the chair back still aiming to hurt Rorschach but as soon as it left his hands Mike turned around and aimed to punch Balrog in the face with his left hand.

Guest thanosisawesome
Mike would stop the chair from hitting him then aim to push it back into Rorschach's head.

Batman would jump on Haggers back (you ignored the first post) and get him into a chokehold.

Guest D Magnum
As soon as Zangeif saw Balrog grab the fence he yelled to Mike. Mike threw the chair back still aiming to hurt Rorschach but as soon as it left his hands Mike turned around and aimed to punch Balrog in the face with his left hand.

OOC: I was aiming at Rorschach actually. I couldn't reply sooner because I had to go to the store.

Guest Spytheman

Mike would successfully block the chair, but at the cost of some bruising on his forearm. Mike waisted no time in shoving the chair back at Rorchach as hard as he could. As Balrog made his way towards Rorchach, he would be intercepted by Mike's attack.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
Batman would jump on Haggers back (you ignored the first post) and get him into a chokehold.

OOC: BS I did a spining lairiat that blocked the attack. @D It looked like you were coming at me.

Guest D Magnum
Mike would successfully block the chair, but at the cost of some bruising on his forearm. Mike waisted no time in shoving the chair back at Rorchach as hard as he could. As Balrog made his way towards Rorchach, he would be intercepted by Mike's attack.

OOC:I should have been more specific in my previous post. Oh well, I'll roll with punches.

IC: Balrog would get knocked down by Mike's left punch due to the momentum of his move. 'D*** It!! This ain't good at all!!' Balrog thought to himself as he recovered from the punch by rolling backwards and stayed in a crouch position. If anyone tried to get him in the front, Balrog will rise head-first with a move named "Buffalo Head". If not, it will take five seconds for him to get up.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
OOC:I should have been more specific in my previous post. Oh well, I'll roll with punches.

IC: Balrog would get knocked down by Mike's left punch due to the momentum of his move. 'D*** It!! This ain't good at all!!' Balrog thought to himself as he recovered from the punch by rolling backwards and stayed in a crouch position. If anyone tried to get him in the front, Balrog will rise head-first with a move named "Buffalo Head". If not, it will take five seconds for him to get up.

Mike looked at him and then looked were he was headed. He thew his hand down to help him up. "Sorry I thought you were going after me." He said to were Balrog could hear. "Would you help me with this guy?" He asked.

Guest Spytheman

"Wait." Matt would call to his partner before he could grab Mikes hand.

"I don't trust this guy..." Matt would listen to see if Mike was lying. :ph34r:

OOC: JVF, since Mike has no real way of getting past Matt's senses, I'm afraid your going to have to admit if Mike genuinely wanted to partner up, or if he was planning a sneak attack.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

Mike told Balrog that he was really wanting to get help and wouldn't try to blind side him.

Mike then saw Cain's hand and aimed to step on it so she wouldn't be able to tag him.

Guest D Magnum

'How does teaming up with each other benefit us?! Is he even aware of what the h*** is going on?!' Balrog thought to himself as he stood up without accepting Mike's help. He sees Ezio entering the ring in a crouch position.

'Let's see what he's made of.' Balrog thought to himself as he approached Ezio with caution.

'How does teaming up with each other benefit us?! Is he even aware of what the h*** is going on?!' Balrog thought to himself as he stood up without accepting Mike's help. He sees Ezio entering the ring in a crouch position.

'Let's see what he's made of.' Balrog thought to himself as he approached Ezio with caution.

Ezio noticed the man and straightened. In Italian, he added as a bonus, "Venite a me, fratello." COME AT ME BRO.

Guest hellboy6
Mike told Balrog that he was really wanting to get help and wouldn't try to blind side him.

Mike then saw Cain's hand and aimed to step on it so she wouldn't be able to tag him.

Cassandra pulls back her hand and signals Bruce to tag her.

Guest D Magnum
Ezio noticed the man and straightened. In Italian, he added as a bonus, "Venite a me, fratello." COME AT ME BRO.

Balrog didn't know what Ezio just said nor doesn't care; All that mattered to Balrog is that he came here to bust some heads and get paid to do it. Balrog would feint a right hook to the head to distarct Ezio.

If he were to block, duck or neither; Balrog would continue the assault with a left body hook, do the same with his right and finish with a right uppercut.