Norman Nordstrom: 6

Jean Grey vs. Polaris
MATCH SCORE
Jean Grey: 3
Polaris: 0

Enter The Cage

Guest Spytheman

Guest KevinDWolf93

Balrog didn't need the memo from him as he rushed towards him with the intention of hurting him while he was working out. Soon as he's within range, Balrog would attempt to hit Nightwing with a dash low straight aimed his back.

Nightwing was facing Balrog when he did the charge(Dont believe me, re-read the part where he's facing as he waves at you) and as Balrog ducked to hit the tackle, Dick would use his momentum and height to bring down his knees on toe back of Balrog's head.

OOC: To explain, placing is something like this http://capoeira-conn...ack-150x150.jpg or http://capoeira-connection.com/capoeira/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/barracao-dp-m-waldemar.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest D Magnum

Nightwing was facing Balrog when he did the charge(Dont believe me, re-read the part where he's facing as he waves at you) and as Balrog ducked to hit the tackle, Dick would use his momentum and height to bring down his knees on toe back of Balrog's head.

OOC: To explain, placing is something like this http://capoeira-conn...ack-150x150.jpg or http://capoeira-conn...-m-waldemar.jpg

Balrog would barely see Nightwing's move in time. He still proceed to crouch as he got within range, but stopped to block Nightwing's handstand kick by putting his arms in a criss-cross position. If the block was succesful, Balrog would hold Dick's leg with his both hands and throw him down.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Balrog would barely see Nightwing's move in time. He still proceed to crouch as he got within range, but stopped to block Nightwing's handstand kick by putting his arms in a criss-cross position. If the block was succesful, Balrog would hold Dick's leg with his both hands and throw him down.

Dick felt his knees connect with the arms. He imagined that hurt Balrog, but he had poulled this mov eenough times to know he didn't hit the back of someone's head. Before balrog could take the time to twist his hands and grip Dick's knees with his(gloved?) hands, He uses his hands to spring up and his knees extend from kneeling on balrog's back to leap over Balrog's front and end up right behind the crouched boxer. Given this, Dick would take a step back and aim a low kick to the knee of the boxer to send him down to only on one leg, possibly knocking him onto his face depending on his state of balance.

Guest D Magnum

Dick felt his knees connect with the arms. He imagined that hurt Balrog, but he had poulled this mov eenough times to know he didn't hit the back of someone's head. Before balrog could take the time to twist his hands and grip Dick's knees with his(gloved?) hands, He uses his hands to spring up and his knees extend from kneeling on balrog's back to leap over Balrog's front and end up right behind the crouched boxer. Given this, Dick would take a step back and aim a low kick to the knee of the boxer to send him down to only on one leg, possibly knocking him onto his face depending on his state of balance.

OOC: Yeah, Balrog's hands are gloved with boxing gloves. It was my mistake.

IC:Balrog knew what he had to do from the moment that Nightwing sprang off of his back due to his experience in street fighting with acrobat fighters like him. He rolled forward to give himself some space and stands soon as he finished his roll.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: Yeah, Balrog's hands are gloved with boxing gloves. It was my mistake.

IC:Balrog knew what he had to do from the moment that Nightwing sprang off of his back due to his experience in street fighting with acrobat fighters like him. He rolled forward to give himself some space and stands soon as he finished his roll.

OOC: That's fine, just assuming from what he usually looks like

Due to this Nightwing's kick just grazes balrog's ass, no real damage. Dick decides to not give Balrog much room, and as soon as he ends the roll (presumably being on bent knees while still facing away)Dick is ready to meet Balrog's back with a full force drop kick right ont the mid-spine in hopes of knocking him face first for real this time.

Guest D Magnum

OOC: That's fine, just assuming from what he usually looks like

Due to this Nightwing's kick just grazes balrog's ass, no real damage. Dick decides to not give Balrog much room, and as soon as he ends the roll (presumably being on bent knees while still facing away)Dick is ready to meet Balrog's back with a full force drop kick right ont the mid-spine in hopes of knocking him face first for real this time.

Balrog would had attempted to do a turn counterclockwise and do a straight punch, but Nightwing already made his move. Balrog felt the impact of Nightwing's dropkick and was knocked down face-first into the ground.

'D*** It!! I'm gonna beat his face in as soon as I get up.' Balrog thought angrily as he recovers from this hit by pushing himself up and putting his knees to his torso in order to get up quickly. He'll quickly turn around to face Nightwing as soon as he recovered.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Nightwing backrolled as soon as he hit the ground from the dropkick. He takes a low stance and gives a shit-eating grin to Balrog.

"Havin fun yet? I know I am." he snarks as he eyes over balrog. "So, boxing eh? How's yoru footwork?"

Guest D Magnum

Nightwing backrolled as soon as he hit the ground from the dropkick. He takes a low stance and gives a shit-eating grin to Balrog.

"Havin fun yet? I know I am." he snarks as he eyes over balrog. "So, boxing eh? How's yoru footwork?"

"Why the h*** you're worried about my footwork when you should be worrying about your trip to the hospital?!" Balrog said angrily as he glared at Nightwing for getting the initial hit.

Balrog dashed towards him with caution and getting payback.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Boxing's all about footwork, guys like Ali and Leonard made a killing off that." Dick says, before beginning to show off some footwork of his own,taking a mock boxing stance, before giving a little Ali shuffle as Balrog charges. Seeing that Balrog wasn't gonna break off the attack, Dick kept backing up with his quick steps until he got close to the cage wall. He'd be paying attention if Balrog kept up his charge and took the bait before enacting his next move.

OOC The Ali shuffle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvFix9gioDU&feature=endscreen&NR=1