Norman Nordstrom: 6

Jean Grey vs. Polaris
MATCH SCORE
Jean Grey: 3
Polaris: 0

Enter The Cage

Guest Spytheman

Guest Spytheman

Jim: And were back, with the tag team cage fighting free for all tournament. For those of you just joining us, I'm Jim Morrison,

Alex: And I'm Alex Winters. Well folks, looks like all the combatants are here, lets get ready to rumble!

Jim: Over in the east corner, we haaaaaaave... EZIO AUDITORE, *Wild applause*

Alex: Along with his partner, Rorshach! *meh*

Jim: Looks like Rorshach is entering the ring first while Ezio waits in the stands.

Alex: Yup, and opposite of the assassin, we have Mike Haggar, giving a prep talk to his partner, Zangief! Mike gives him one more pat, and Zangief enters!

Jim: Just look at those muscles!

Alex: Yup, he's quite strong. But power won't help you out if you don't have speed to back it up!

Jim: And speaking of speed, look who's entering the ring now!

Alex: Why, it's the one and only Taskmaster!

Jim: Seems he's partnered up with... oh my! It's the legendary soldier! Naked Snake!

Alex: Seems a bit overkill pairing those two up.

Jim: Well, the odds are certainly in there favor. Especially when their competition is... Bruce Wayne?

Alex: The infamous playboy millionaire. I doubt he's ever been in a fight in his life, but if the guy wants to try his luck I say let him.

Jim: Looks like he came prepared, all decked out in ninja attire!

Alex: Ezio's giving him the eye... can't wait to see how this develops!

Jim: Jeez, I knew Wayne wasn't to bright, but would ya take a look at his partner?

Alex: Hmm... who? All I see is some little girl... wait...

Jim: That's right. Seems Mr. Wayne has signed up a young girl by the name of Cassandra Cain to act as his partner. God help them.

Alex: Hmm, can't believe I'm saying this Jim, but by the looks of it, that team is far from the most pitiful.

Jim: Eh?

Alex: Yup, just take a look over there. Blind lawyer Matt Murdock is entering the ring!

Jim: Did you say... blind?

Alex: That I did Jim. Poor soul. Seems his partner, Balrog, is none to happy about this either.

Jim: Well all I can say to them, is good luck. They'll need it.

Alex: Well Jim, seems that wraps up all the contestants. Rorschach, Zangief, Taskmaster, Bruce Wayne, and Mr. Murdock are all in the ring, waiting for the bell. Anything to add before we begin Jim?

Jim: All I have to say to the contestants, is may the odds forever be in your favor.

Alex: Nice words Jim... hey wait a minu-

Jim: And that's the bell! The fight has begun!

OOC: So it's AVP as Rorschach and Corvette as Ezio together, Jason Voorhees Fan by himself as Mike Haggar and Zangief, Thanosisaesome and Hellboy6 as Bruce Wayne and Cassandra Cain respectively, myself as Naked Snake paired with AVP as Taskmaster, and finally myself as Matt Murdock and D Magnum as Balrog. Let the fight begin!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest D Magnum

Balrog turns his head to look at his partner and said "I hope you have enhanced senses or somethin' like that because you're gonna need it in this ring. Show no mercy!" Balrog sees both Mike Haggar and Zangief and glares at them thinking 'This is some B*******!!'

After his partner entered the ring, Balrog would look under the ring for anything that would benefit him and his partner.

Guest Spytheman
Balrog turns his head to look at his at his partner and said "I hope you have enhanced senses or somethin' like that because you're gonna need it in this ring. Show no mercy!" Balrog sees both Mike Haggar and Zangief and glares at them thinking 'This is some B*******!!'

After his partner entered the ring, Balrog would look under the ring for anything that would benefit him and his partner.

Candy wrappers adorn the area under the stage, with the occasional plastic fork here and there. Is that a mouse running by?

Guest D Magnum
Candy wrappers adorn the area under the stage, with the occasional plastic fork here and there. Is that a mouse running by?

Balrog would grit his teeth in frustration of having no weapons under the ring.

'I really hope that he can hold his own in the ring and I'll get paid if we win this.' Balrog thought to himself as he silently watches.

Guest Spytheman

"I appreciate the gesture," Matt states without turning around. "but I won't be needing any weapons." He cracks his fingers, stretches his neck, and gets into battle position, waiting for someone to strike.

OOC: Attack!

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

Zangief looked at Balrog "So I guess I have to humiliate you here as well?" he said in his deep Russian voice. At that he ran strait at Wayne and aimed to use his piledriver move to knock him out.

Guest thanosisawesome
Zangief looked at Balrog "So I guess I have to humiliate you here as well?" he said in his deep Russian voice. At that he ran strait at Wayne and aimed to use his piledriver move to knock him out.

Wayne would easily dodge to the right of the hulking Russian, and attempt to strike him in the ribs.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
Wayne would easily dodge to the right of the hulking Russian, and attempt to strike him in the ribs.

Zangeif started to laugh "I take fire balls and fists that have fire on them that felt like a baby." Then he quickly would aim to strike the playboy in the heart.

Guest Spytheman
Zangeif started to laugh "I take fire balls and fists that have fire on them that felt like a baby." Then he quickly would aim to strike the playboy in the heart.

OOC: Zangief is pretty durable, and I'll let that slide, but you can't just say he tanks each and every blow from all fighters. Cool? Ok, good. :P

Snake looked up from his cigar, staring at Taskmaster for a moment. His partner.

He flicks the cigar and nods, entering the ring in his place. He looks around, assessing his opponents, sizing them up. It doesn't take long for him to realize who is the biggest threat. From his position behind the distracted Zangeif, Snake attempts to jump up and place the larger man in a chokehold. Considering Zangief was both turned around, and preoccupied with Wayne, not to mention Snake was as his namesake says, quite stealthy, it should be nearly impossible for Zangief to notice.

Guest thanosisawesome

OOC: Batman smashes through bricks, kicks through trees, and threw someone through a missle reinforced door. Zangief get's collapsed lungs and shattered ribs. It would take a baby to think those were anything but game mechanics.

Batman would wince as he felt ribs splinter under flesh, he felt a surge as blood would gush freely within the huge Russians body. The idot should have rolled with the punch, but he was clearly stupid enough to trust his durability. Bruce would turn away from the fallen enemy to asses the rest of the fighters.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
OOC: Zangief is pretty durable, and I'll let that slide, but you can't just say he tanks each and every blow from all fighters. Cool? Ok, good. :P

Snake looked up from his cigar, staring at Taskmaster for a moment. His partner.

He flicks the cigar and nods, entering the ring in his place. He looks around, assessing his opponents, sizing them up. It doesn't take long for him to realize who is the biggest threat. From his position behind the distracted Zangeif, Snake attempts to jump up and place the larger man in a chokehold. Considering Zangief was both turned around, and preoccupied with Wayne, not to mention Snake was as his namesake says, quite stealthy, it should be nearly impossible for Zangief to notice.

OOC: Actually Zangief is equal or stronger to a fully venomed up Bane and we all know that Bruce would not be able to take down Bane. He tanked the attack because only one hit to the rips wouldn't be able to really do a good amount of damage. To any one. (Well except maybe a baby or a nerd.) I will power him down but to the point of Mike wich would be also able to take a fast punch.

IC: Zangief was mounted by Snake this would stop Zangief's attack and grab at Snake's arms. If he was able to he would jump up onto the top rope and keeping a hold on the arms jump off back first, because of how strong Zangief is compared to Snake it would be near to impossible to get his arms out and how big Zangeif is compared to Snake also the hit aginst the ground would either A. If he doesn't rap his legs around Zangeif and lets them dangle the power of the attack would break Snake's legs or B. Really hurt Snake.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
OOC: Batman smashes through bricks, kicks through trees, and threw someone through a missle reinforced door. Zangief get's collapsed lungs and shattered ribs. It would take a baby to think those were anything but game mechanics.

Batman would wince as he felt ribs splinter under flesh, he felt a surge as blood would gush freely within the huge Russians body. The idot should have rolled with the punch, but he was clearly stupid enough to trust his durability. Bruce would turn away from the fallen enemy to asses the rest of the fighters.

OOC: You are not Batman though you are Bruce and he holds back big time.

Zangeif would still be occuped by Snake.

OOC: The GM's said he's letting it slide, so Zangief isn't done yet...

Rorschach took swift glances at his opponents, quickly coming to the conclusion that the huge wall of muscle was the biggest threat at the moment. He watched Zangief's skirmish with Bruce Wayne, swiftly making several assessments in his mind. Large. Strong. His advantage. Slow. Stupid. My advantage.

As Snake administered the chokehold (provided it was successful), Rorschach would dash in front of Zangief, and aim a swift, powerful kick at each of Zangief's kneecaps. If successful, Zangief's knees would most likely cave in under the pressure.

Relies on durability. My advantage.

OOCEdit: I'd like to point out that Zangief isn't nearly as strong as Bane with Venom. Maybe Bane WITHOUT Venom.

Guest thanosisawesome
OOC: You are not Batman though you are Bruce and he holds back big time.

Zangeif would still be occuped by Snake.

OOC:Bruce is Batman and he is not holding back.

Bruce would watch Zangief get swarmed. He would proceed to aim a high kick at the distracted mans face.

Guest Spytheman
OOC: Actually Zangief is equal or stronger to a fully venomed up Bane and we all know that Bruce would not be able to take down Bane. He tanked the attack because only one hit to the rips wouldn't be able to really do a good amount of damage. To any one. (Well except maybe a baby or a nerd.) I will power him down but to the point of Mike wich would be also able to take a fast punch.

IC: Zangief was mounted by Snake this would stop Zangief's attack and grab at Snake's arms. If he was able to he would jump up onto the top rope and keeping a hold on the arms jump off back first, because of how strong Zangief is compared to Snake it would be near to impossible to get his arms out and how big Zangeif is compared to Snake also the hit aginst the ground would either A. If he doesn't rap his legs around Zangeif and lets them dangle the power of the attack would break Snake's legs or B. Really hurt Snake.

OOC: Whatever, just so long as you don't tank each and every hit I'm fine. Durability is Zangiefs thing, your character will be strong but at the cost of speed. Sorry Thanosisaesome, but for now, the hit did minimul damage.

IC: Snake would wrap Zangief into a perfect chokehold, suffocating the oxygen out of the giants lungs. Seeing as this was a cage match, I/E

mmacage.jpg

there would be no tight rope for Zangief to jump on.

OOC: Sorry, my bad, should of posted the pic in the opening post. For the record the in game ring is much larger then the pic one.

IC: "Wayne, listen to me!" Snake called. "I'm not sure if you actually know what your doing in this fight, but hear me out! This guy is our top priority, neither of us can beat him on our own. If we work together we can beat him, then fight each other! Punch him in the solar plexus as hard as you can, take away his air!"

Guest thanosisawesome
OOC: Whatever, just so long as you don't tank each and every hit I'm fine. Durability is Zangiefs thing, your character will be strong but at the cost of speed. Sorry Thanosisaesome, but for now, the hit did minimul damage.

IC: Snake would wrap Zangief into a perfect chokehold, suffocating the oxygen out of the giants lungs. Seeing as this was a cage match, I/E

mmacage.jpg

there would be no tight rope for Zangief to jump on.

OOC: Sorry, my bad, should of posted the pic in the opening post. For the record the in game ring is much larger then the pic one.

IC: "Wayne, listen to me!" Snake called. "I'm not sure if you actually know what your doing in this fight, but hear me out! This guy is our top priority, neither of us can beat him on our own. If we work together we can beat him, then fight each other! Punch him in the solar plexus as hard as you can, take away his air!"

Bruce was no fool. He nodded to Snake, and struck out perfectly at Zangief without holding back. The strike would likely impact straight into the solar plexus nerve center.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
OOC:Bruce is Batman and he is not holding back.

Bruce would watch Zangief get swarmed. He would proceed to aim a high kick at the distracted mans face.

OOC: That would mean that in Batman AC Right before Bruce was put into the city he could of kicked all of the goons. He didn't because if he did people would know that he was Batman right away. Bruce has to hold back or he is F*cked.

Zangeif now was just being choked but his strength helped him out but he was holding on barely he would aim to slam himself aginst the cage to get Snake off but because of Rorschac he did it by jumping strait at the cage backwards.

Guest thanosisawesome
OOC: That would mean that in Batman AC Right before Bruce was put into the city he could of kicked all of the goons. He didn't because if he did people would know that he was Batman right away. Bruce has to hold back or he is F*cked.

Zangeif now was just being choked but his strength helped him out but he was holding on barely he would aim to slam himself aginst the cage to get Snake off but because of Rorschac he did it by jumping strait at the cage backwards.

OOC: Batman doesn't hold back if he's fighting tough opponents that could kill him.

Batman would again slam Zangief with maximum strength in the solar plexus, and attempt to slug him in the face. Provided he is succsesful.

Guest Spytheman

Zangief, thanks to making 0 effort to dodge or block, would be hit by all attacks. Rorchach delivered a crushing blow to both his knees, Bruce struck him with all the might of a bear in the solar plexus, and Snake was still restricting oxygen flow. Things weren't looking to good for the big guy.

Thanks to Zangief being severaly weakened by the hits, Snake was able to hang on through being slammed into the fence.

It still hurt like hell, and he let out a rough cough, but he's felt worse. He doubled his output, squeezing at the man's neck with all his might. And thanks to Bruce's hit, he would have no air reserves left to hold out on.