Rocksteady: 2

Enter The Cage

Guest Spytheman

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thanosisawesome
Zangief, thanks to making 0 effort to dodge or block, would be hit by all attacks. Rorchach delivered a crushing blow to both his knees, Bruce struck him with all the might of a bear in the solar plexus, and Snake was still restricting oxygen flow. Things weren't looking to good for the big guy.

Thanks to Zangief being severaly weakened by the hits, Snake was able to hang on through being slammed into the fence.

It still hurt like hell, and he let out a rough cough, but he's felt worse. He doubled his output, squeezing at the man's neck with all his might. And thanks to Bruce's hit, he would have no air reserves left to hold out on.

Batman would attempt to hit Zangief once more, just to deliver the final blow.

Guest hellboy6

Cassandra would watch the fight between Bruce and the Russian. Then notices the man called Naked Snake surveying the fight too. ("If Bruce wins this he will be too weak to handle another apponent who looks a lot tougher then his current oppenent.")

She signals to Bruce she will handle the next oppenent watching him.

Guest thanosisawesome
Cassandra would watch the fight between Bruce and the Russian. Then notices the man called Naked Snake surveying the fight too. ("If Bruce wins this he will be too weak to handle another apponent who looks a lot tougher then his current oppenent.")

She signals to Bruce she will handle the next oppenent watching him.

Bruce signaled he understood.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan

Zangeif then knew what he had to do he jumped in the air making sure that Burce's attack missed he started to fall down backfirst if he landed this would most likely make Snake let go and give time for Zangeif to tag Mike.

Guest thanosisawesome
Zangeif then knew what he had to do he jumped in the air making sure that Burce's attack missed he started to fall down backfirst if he landed this would most likely make Snake let go and give time for Zangeif to tag Mike.

Bruce would use the chair to smash Zangief over the head as he leaped.

OOC: Hold up a sec. He's being choked out from behind, there's no air in his lungs, and both his kneecaps are utterly destroyed (you know what happens when someone like Rorschach kicks you full-force in the kneecaps? They're gonna completely bend in the opposite direction), and yet he still manages to pull a move like this?

Guest thanosisawesome
OOC: Hold up a sec. He's being choked out from behind, there's no air in his lungs, and both his kneecaps are utterly destroyed (you know what happens when someone like Rorschach kicks you full-force in the kneecaps? They're gonna completely bend in the opposite direction), and yet he still manages to pull a move like this?

Don't forget the Bruce Wayne blow to the solar plexus he completely ignored.

Guest hellboy6

my timing with the chair was somehow perfect besides the fact that how the hell could that guy have jumped? Cassandra thought to herself. "The guys knee's were broken and took a jab in the solar plexus. This makes no sense!"

Guest Spytheman

OOC: JVF, I'm sorry, but by popular vote, that move does not count. Zangief is a pretty big guy, add that to the fact that he has a 200 pound+ man hanging off him, and he shouldn't be doing any jumping. Not to mention that he's about to pass out from lack of oxygen and his knees, though not broken, are pretty messed up, and it makes no sense. You can still tag Mike if you want, but you'd better hurry with the way things are going for Zangief.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
OOC: JVF, I'm sorry, but by popular vote, that move does not count. Zangief is a pretty big guy, add that to the fact that he has a 200 pound+ man hanging off him, and he shouldn't be doing any jumping. Not to mention that he's about to pass out from lack of oxygen and his knees, though not broken, are pretty messed up, and it makes no sense. You can still tag Mike if you want, but you'd better hurry with the way things are going for Zangief.

OOC: Well now that I have you I did doge the kicks to my knees and when I posted my responce I didn't even see TIA's post so thats bull shit that I got hit on all of them. This isn't fair at all I don't know why you won't let me do any moves but you decide that they get it right. So with that it's time for some one to help...

IC: Mike had enought he climbed to the top holding 2 chairs he then jumped at Bruce and Rorsach going to aim to hit them over the head if the move missed *which would be hard since they were looking at Zangeif* or not Mike would tag Zangeif and then tell Zangeif to jump backwards as Zangeif would jump back Mike would aim to punch Snake in the back right above the butt crack. If this hit it would make Snake let go and nearly paralyze him.

Guest thanosisawesome
OOC: Well now that I have you I did doge the kicks to my knees and when I posted my responce I didn't even see TIA's post so thats bull shit that I got hit on all of them. This isn't fair at all I don't know why you won't let me do any moves but you decide that they get it right. So with that it's time for some one to help...

IC: Mike had enought he climbed to the top holding 2 chairs he then jumped at Bruce and Rorsach going to aim to hit them over the head if the move missed *which would be hard since they were looking at Zangeif* or not Mike would tag Zangeif and then tell Zangeif to jump backwards as Zangeif would jump back Mike would aim to punch Snake in the back right above the butt crack. If this hit it would make Snake let go and nearly paralyze him.

OOC:Surprisingly enough, Bruce will notice the 266 pound man flying towards him.

Batman would leap to the left, and attempt to kick Mike in the ribs.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
OOC:Surprisingly enough, Bruce will notice the 266 pound man flying towards him.

Batman would leap to the left, and attempt to kick Mike in the ribs.

OOC: Not if you have your mind on a bigger man but what ever

Mike still fallowed thru with his plan only this time he put the chair on his feet sticking them out to were Bruce couldn't hit him what so ever.

Guest thanosisawesome
OOC: Not if you have your mind on a bigger man but what ever

Mike still fallowed thru with his plan only this time he put the chair on his feet sticking them out to were Bruce couldn't hit him what so ever.

OOC: Try to word your posts so that they make a scrap of sense.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
OOC: Okay, so Zangief is down... good...

Rorschach also managed to notice the 266 pound man flying towards him. He rolled to the side, allowing the man to go sailing past him and collide with the canvas.

OOC: No not yet.

As soon as Mike saw Rorschach move he quickly took one foot off and threw the chair aimed at the stomach of Rorschach he still made it imposible for bruce to hit him.

OOC: Lol yes, since all the attacks hit, Zangief is down. His knees are bent backwards, and for him to be anything other than unconscious by now thanks to the chokehold is utter asspull. Also, it's BS to say he dodged the kicks to the kneecaps. You can't dodge shots to the knees by jumping back, especially with a peak human guy on your back.

Rorschach simply caught the chair. Due to the fact that Mike had thrown it while falling, there would be no real force behind the attack. As Mike landed, Rorschach would aim a powerful strike at his upper back, and since Mike was in the process of landing, dodging would be difficult.

Meanwhile, Taskmaster yelled to Snake from the sidelines. "Just break his damn neck!" he was referring to Zangief.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
OOC: Lol yes, since all the attacks hit, Zangief is down. His knees are bent backwards, and for him to be anything other than unconscious by now thanks to the chokehold is utter asspull. Also, it's BS to say he dodged the kicks to the kneecaps. You can't dodge shots to the knees by jumping back, especially with a peak human guy on your back.

Rorschach simply caught the chair. Due to the fact that Mike had thrown it while falling, there would be no real force behind the attack. As Mike landed, Rorschach would aim a powerful strike at his upper back, and since Mike was in the process of landing, dodging would be difficult.

Meanwhile, Taskmaster yelled to Snake from the sidelines. "Just break his damn neck!" he was referring to Zangief.

OOC: No you missed and it seems the GM didn't see that part but even if he is peak human I want to see Snake fight 6 bears that are stronger then a grizzly but a bit smaller then a Poler bear. Zangeif fights them all the time and wins he is stronger then Snake. Also it's not BS that your attack missed since I jumped back before it hit they are not backwards. Also you can't kill some one in a westling match dumbass.

Mike slamed his hand into Rorschach's making Rorschach miss him then he tagged Zangief and threw him out of the ring for him to heal since he just had to get his air back.

Guest thanosisawesome
OOC: No you missed and it seems the GM didn't see that part but even if he is peak human I want to see Snake fight 6 bears that are stronger then a grizzly but a bit smaller then a Poler bear. Zangeif fights them all the time and wins he is stronger then Snake. Also it's not BS that your attack missed since I jumped back before it hit they are not backwards. Also you can't kill some one in a westling match dumbass.

Mike slamed his hand into Rorschach's making Rorschach miss him then he tagged Zangief and threw him out of the ring for him to heal since he just had to get his air back.

Batman would leap on Haggers back and get him in a choke hold.

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
Batman would leap on Haggers back and get him in a choke hold.

Mike would use his Double Lariat to block the attack Bruce wouldn't get near him at all.

OOC: No, it did not miss. If you knew how to read, you'd see that the GM already confirmed the hit. And again, you can't dodge knee strikes by "jumping back". The attacker would just press forward and kick again as you're landing. You need to stop assuming what other players will do. Oh, and if you bothered to read the OOC sheet, you'd know that it's a completely no-holds-barred match. But again, since you're too *vulgarity*ing stupid to read, I guess that's moot. Oh, and nowhere on the sign-up sheet was it stated that this was a wrestling match.

On another note, Thanos has a point. The way you word your posts is extremely awkward.

OOC: Okay, two things: This is a called hit, and slamming his hand into Rorschach wouldn't do the slightest thing to stop the chair blow. Also, it's impossible to slam your hand into someone while landing. It'd be impossible to put any force into it.

IC: Unfortunately, since Mike had made no attempt whatsoever to stop the chair attack, he'd find himself knocked senseless by the blow. Rorschach would proceed to aim several strikes at Mike's head with the chair while he was dazed. If successful, Mike would be extremely dead by the time the assault subsided.