Appearance:

Human

41806.jpg

Demonic/Devil Trigger

Evil_Angel_Man_by_Numb_Angel.jpg

Weapons:

Dual Swords, Dual knives

Abilities:

Disappearing Act: Short range combat-teleportation(5 meters).

Mental Battle-Map: Instinctively know the placement, movement, speed and approximate mass of any object within 10 meters.

Hair Trigger: Through a lifetime of fighting, Mithras' reflexes have been honed to near perfection.

Stats:

Strength: 2+1(3)

Speed: 2+2(4)

Skill: 2+4(6)

Intelligence: 2+3(5)

Stamina: 2+1(3)

Endurance/Durability: 2+1(3)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
He um has Nero's sword.

Nero's sword is standard issue to the Order of the sword, Nero's is just slightly modified. The one he has, according to me when I approved it, is the standard issue one.

Name: Max Kemp

Class: Hybrid

Bio: Will do tomorrow.

Human Form:

Noctis_FF_Verus_XIII_by_kamillyonsiya.jpg

Devil Trigger:

Doppelganger.gif

Weapons:

1) Aoi-Hi-Ken or for short Hi-Ken. The Katana in the picture above in human form. Hi-Ken allows the user to create and control fire that's so hot it burns blue.

2) Gauntlets appears on both hands and also there a pair of boots that appears on his feet. These Gauntlets doubles Max's Strength and Speed/Reflexes/Agility.

Abilities:

1) Summoning Swords

2) Can copy most of Enemy's Abilities but only after seeing it and it can only copy one Arability at a time.

3) Can make a Doppelganger of self only in Devil Trigger. The Doppelganger and the real Max power is cut in half however there double trouble for the Enemy's.

Stats:

Strength: 2 + 3

Speed: 2 + 3

Skill: 2 + 0

Intelligence: 2 + 0

Stamina: 2 + 3

Durability: 2 + 3

Guest sirmethos
Stats:

Strength: 2 + 3

Speed: 2 + 3

Skill: 2 + 0

Intelligence: 1 + 0

Stamina: 2 + 3

Durability: 2 + 2

Question: Do you realize that you have only used 10 points? And that you have set the Intelligence of your character as below average.

Guest hamtaroblazex
Weapons:

1) Aoi-Hi-Ken or for short Hi-Ken. The Katana in the picture above in human form. Hi-Ken allows the user to create and control fire that's so hot it burns blue.

2) Gauntlets appears on both hands and also there a pair of boots that appears on his feet. These Gauntlets doubles Max's Strength and Speed/Reflexes/Agility.

Abilities:

1) Summoning Swords

2) Can copy most of Enemy's Abilities but only after seeing it and it can only copy one Arability at a time.

3) Can make a Doppelganger of self only in Devil Trigger. The Doppelganger and the real Max power is cut in half however there double trouble for the Enemy's.

Also your weapons give you two more extra abilites? You talked it out with Tom?

Guest tomisntblue
Also your weapons give you two more extra abilites? You talked it out with Tom?

Yes he did. Remember, this isn't the official sign up. I'm, for the most part, giving you all free range here. When the official sign up is read (I.E I have everything worked out) I'll have some more guidelines. When that happens, changes might have to be made for Blue Flames, and everyone else's, character depending on what I decide to do. For now though, it's okay.

Guest tomisntblue
Still having doubts about being a human.

I want to, it's that if I ever face a full powered demon I would lose.

If that's what you're worried about, you're not going to get far in this RP no matter what class you pick.

Guest Djgambrell
If that's what you're worried about, you're not going to get far in this RP no matter what class you pick.

Wait... What?

Guest tomisntblue
Wait... What?

If he can't do good as a human, he can't do good as any other class. It's not the class that matters, it's the player.

Guest Djgambrell
If he can't do good as a human, he can't do good as any other class. It's not the class that matters, it's the player.

OK I thought you meant it doesn't matter because your going to kill us all.

Guest tomisntblue
OK I thought you meant it doesn't matter because your going to kill us all.

*Shrugs* That might happen too. This won't be an easy game for anyone, or it shouldn't be. But no, I just meant if someone is going into this thinking, "I won't do good because my character isn't a/doesn't have/can't do ____" than chances are you're not going to do good either way.

After all, THIS is what a human can do in Devil May Cry. PLUS there will be upgrades available throughout the game.

Guest Djgambrell
*Shrugs* That might happen too. This won't be an easy game for anyone, or it shouldn't be. But no, I just meant if someone is going into this thinking, "I won't do good because my character isn't a/doesn't have/can't do ____" than chances are you're not going to do good either way.

After all, THIS is what a human can do in Devil May Cry. PLUS there will be upgrades available throughout the game.

That was awesome. Now answer me a question?

Guest KevinDWolf93

Hell yeah! Say it like it is brother!

No, no.

I meant that in a Sparda level boss battle, I won't be much help.

I can RP basically anything to a small degree.

Well don't assume thats what were gonna get every other opponent. besides, its not like demons or half-ones would do much better(at least initially). Look at all the PC equipments and devil triggers and how its tuned. Great against mobs or humanoids, probably. Against BFM's(big f8cking monsters)....didnt think so. Anyone that big or strong is gonna be hard for any one guy in this team, teamwork ftw. Stay human if its what you wish.

PS: Hehe, good luck trying to kill me tom....word of advice, never let me talk :(

Guest hamtaroblazex
PS: Hehe, good luck trying to kill me tom....word of advice, never let me talk :(

I think their some demons that can make you mute, deaf, blind, dead....So you would be talking your way out of this one!

But, Yeah TEAMWORK FTW!

Guest KevinDWolf93
I think their some demons that can make you mute. So you would be talking your way out of this one!

Well in that case.....

*sign languages 'we can settle this without violence,' before popping a disc that loops "Why Can't we be friends" for an hour while dodging demon fire*

Guest tomisntblue
No, no.

I can RP basically anything to a small degree.

Get yourself a really big gun.

New rule, Kevin's not allowed to talk.

Guest tomisntblue

One last thing on this, Sparda level should be the least of your worries

Dante_devil_trigger_ssj3_by_broly3110.jpg