Gambit: 6
Dr. Facilier: 1

Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

CBUB Reviews in progress

Fox

I could help review characters and images.

To become a reviwer, first you have to run 30 miles in 1 hour and 30 minutes, then crawl on your stomach through a minefield covered by barbed wire, then you have to hotwire a car and go to the nearest Wal-Mart. A mysterious man shall meet you there and give you a leaflet with directions. Follow the directions and you should arrive at an abandoned warehouse. Go inside and the admins should tell you to 10,000 pushups. Once that is done, you just have to sign a contract and shake hands with the admins. Make sure you throw the contract away as soon as possible as it will explode within minutes. That is the initiation rite. Then. You have to go through the comprehensive exam and pass with flying colors. Then you are have to get the support of all the other reviewers to join. Then you are almost one of us.

I like how Nova only mentioned the easy parts.

He totally skipped the really grueling parts. Like how reviewers must speak five real languages, and one fake one that only uses the words "CBUB is my life". Nor did he mention how the Admins test new reviewers mentally. They usually hire hot barely clothe and emotionally insecure women to dance before us, but anyone who is aroused is beaten by Tarvius (with a shovel). Did Nova even mention the CBUB test, a 500 question test about several obscure characters in the database (which you must get a 90% on). Or how we must identify all of Spider Man's different costumes in under a minute? Heck, Nova, you could have at least told him about how the moderators like to force us into steel cage, bare knuckle fist fights.

Anyways, the CBUB does not need more reviewers. And yes, the images backed up number in the hundreds.

FYI.

I have discovered that the code which displays the "recent Images Added" and "recent Characters Added" is based on the date which the character or image was added for review.

Since most of the ones under review were added for review so long ago, naturally they will not appear in that section. But they can be found in the regular database if they were approved.

Thanks!

Wow.

I don't think any of the other members realize this, but serge's wife just did the impossible. As a CBUB Reviewer, I've reviewed a hundred or two characters, maybe fifty images in my time here. If you looked at the review bin three days ago, you would have seen over 800 images in only the Comic Book section! The rest didn't look good either. Honestly, I never thought anyone could review everything.

Well, now there are zero images everywhere. The character bin is at an all time low. Thankyouthankyouthankyou Serge's Wife!

Yes, thank you,... uh,... Mrs. serge. :lol: You've really helped clean things up. You'll probably be mentioned frequently in treach's next EF awards, lol.

But from now on, hopefully everybody will work to keep those bins from filling up again. People should probably slow down a bit with submitting, but at the same time, the reviewers should also probably commit to reviewing a least a few characters/images weekly.

Wow, this "present" of serge's must really be worth alll the effort, heh.

Thank you so much Serge for adding up all of the characters, and much thanks to your wife for covering over areas which... I and other EF reviewers couldn't even get through.

-Rakai'Thwei

Mostly we'll be deleting duplicates, but we'll also be removing entries that are missing links, have broken links, misdirected links, or don't really fit the CBUB. Not completely sure when this is going to happen or what we're going to do exactly. Still in the figuring stages, hehe.

I was going through most of my entries that I submitted to the CBUB database.

The ones which have links to AvPGalaxy say that the profiles for the AvP Predators that it's 404 Not Found (though AvPGalaxy the site itself is active and the third link still takes you to AvPGalaxy) , however the link which is the third required informational link to the AvP Predators is still there, just under a different URL. It's just that the AvPGalaxy link I put in when those Predators were accepted at the time was still active, now it's under a different URL.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/avp-movies/avp-movie/predators/

The link above is the new URL, which is still the same third link to the Predators I submitted before AvPGalaxy changed the URLs and it's still on the site.

I'm really hoping those entries aren't gone if you do go through with the reviewing.

-Rakai'Thwei

I was going through most of my entries that I submitted to the CBUB database.

The ones which have links to AvPGalaxy say that the profiles for the AvP Predators that it's 404 Not Found (though AvPGalaxy the site itself is active and the third link still takes you to AvPGalaxy) , however the link which is the third required informational link to the AvP Predators is still there, just under a different URL. It's just that the AvPGalaxy link I put in when those Predators were accepted at the time was still active, now it's under a different URL.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/avp-movies/avp-movie/predators/

The link above is the new URL, which is still the same third link to the Predators I submitted before AvPGalaxy changed the URLs and it's still on the site.

I'm really hoping those entries aren't gone if you do go through with the reviewing.

-Rakai'Thwei

Hey thanks for the heads up!

For now, we're not double checking on links. We've come across a few so far that need to be revised just by chance but it's not really something we're actively looking for. Right now we're just looking for names that need to be edited for consistency, cutting down on redundancy, deleting unnecessary or rule breaking characters, and just generally making the database more uniform. I imagine in the future though we'll spend some time making sure all the links still function and direct users to the correct pages, but that's honestly going to be a nightmare.

Also, don't worry about characters being removed you'll have a chance to defend anything that's up for deletion once we're done going through the database.

Again...to be a reviewer.

First you have to run 30 miles in 1 hour and 30 minutes, then crawl on your stomach through a minefield covered by barbed wire, then you have to hotwire a car and go to the nearest Wal-Mart. A mysterious man shall meet you there and give you a leaflet with directions. Follow the directions and you should arrive at an abandoned warehouse. Go inside and the admins should tell you to 10,000 pushups. Once that is done, you just have to sign a contract and shake hands with the admins. Make sure you throw the contract away as soon as possible as it will explode within minutes. That is the intiation rite. Then. You have to go through the comprehensive exam and pass with flying colors. Then you are have to get the support of all the other reviewers to join. Then you are one of us. Good luck with that. :unsure:

I like how Nova only mentioned the easy parts.

He totally skipped the really grueling parts. Like how reviewers must speak five real languages, and one fake one that only uses the words "CBUB is my life". Nor did he mention how the Admins test new reviewers mentally. They usually hire hot barely clothe and emotionally insecure women to dance before us, but anyone who is aroused is beaten by Tarvius (with a shovel). Did Nova even mention the CBUB test, a 500 question test about several obscure characters in the database (which you must get a 90% on). Or how we must identify all of Spider Man's different costumes in under a minute? Heck, Nova, you could have at least told him about how the moderators like to force us into steel cage, bare knuckle fist fights.

Anyways, the CBUB does not need more reviewers. And yes, the images backed up number in the hundreds.

Guest God-Speed_88

What if I accept the challenge?

Remember I'm Scottish! I automatically inherited an insane tolerance for consuming alcohol. When we are watching the girl strip, i'll order the drinks in, get the CBUB reviewers and admins ultra messed up. You will be waking up handcuffed to a railing outside dressed up as women, thinking what the F happened. At that point i'll set Nilan on you all :unsure:

By the end of it, i'll have the title of Root Administrator.

Guest The Seeker of Stuff

Marvel Man and Nova got of easy. When I became a Reviewer I had to watch the complete films of Uwe Boll non-stop for three weeks.