Colossus vs. Strong Guy
MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Super hero RP

Guest KevinDWolf93

Guest KevinDWolf93

This has been in the making for quite awhile. I plan for it to be a fairly big RP. I invite all-comers to join in, though there is a stipulation or two. Mainly I do hope for you to do your best with not dropping out midway. Ive been in enough RP's to know that such a phrase is really inevitable though this RP is very personalized and more than a few story arcs will be tailored around the characters you all make. As such if I lose someone there goes an arc. The RPing style will switch between missions both large and small and free-roaming through the city and its various sectors however you please. So yes this will be largely character and story-driven just so you know. Not that there wont be action. Just remember theres always a choice and for every choice there is a consequence. With that little disclaimer out of the way lets begin. More details of gameplay and such will be given once we have our pc's.

-------------------------------------

Welcome to Reach City, the hero Central [insert your name here] where its customary to aim high and shoot for the stars. You are entering one of the largest metropolises in the world. Some the greatest heroes and villians have made a name for themselves in this city, making it an excellent unofficial training ground for newcomers (AKA you guys). We hope you enjoy your stay and do what you do best in this walled city where anything can happen and most everything exists. A word of warning though: the citizens, as well as the other "gifted" who remain, have seen it all when it comes to heroics and villiany. Needless to say, they tend to plan accordingly. So if you're not cautious, don't be suprised if your drug-bust attempt ends with you in the sights of a couple of super-powered dealers with energy weapons. The road, whether heroics or villainy, is large, winding, and even intersecting at points. If you make it though, you just might be one of the greats. Good luck and do enjoy your stay!

Code name: Super hero/villain name

Alter ego: Born name. Civillian identity.

*Note if identity is public or origin leaves one with only hero persona (ex.robot, undead,etc.) then only fill out which your character uses.

Origin: Detail on how your powers were gained, what your motives are, etc. Why you are in the city

*Soemthing I thought to clear up from demos, for one reason or another your pc(s) are here on their own accord. WHy or how is up to you. Also you are not limited to any genre. If you can make it fit this template we shall consider oking it. Whetehr it be grizzled war vereran or alien. Were cool like that <_<

Affiliation: Hero or villian.

Public status: How your character is seen in the eyes of civillians, law enforcement, other heroes/villians, etc.

beginning hero hero archetypes are:

*Goldenboy: Super-man type boyscout. Stand-up guy who does right thing, well known and respected.

*Anti-hero: Gritty Punisher-like type. Take no prisoners, arrest(cops)/shoot(villians) on sight

*Mystery Vigilante: Littile bit of both; unpredictible. Public is mixed; a mystery to others.

If a Villian:

*Anti-villian: Not too evil. Possibly redeemable and sympathetic in eyes of others. Has standards and morals.

*Psychopath: Insane or otherwise a complete monster. Often no remorse or reason for actions. Public enemy No. 1 to many.

*Affibly Evil: Has personality. Could be a nice person, but when push comes to shove will do an evil deed if deemed necessary. Mixed opinion.

*Note: Depending on choices in-game, it is possible to switch status or even affiliation through the course of the story. Could be something stretched over missions or arcs where the character changes (ex. Goldenboy to anti-hero or affibly evil: loses sense of moral or feels that their current actions won't get the job done); something more spontaneous; though overall character/personality is retained (ex.psychopath to anti-hero or vigilante: Character simply decides itd be more intresting to be on the other side of the law and hunt "his own kind") or anything in between. Will be notified if near change, or an action has caused change. Try and PM me in advance if the change is planned. Do be consistent with characterizatrion however, no matter your choice.

Appearance: Facial features (hair or fur color,eye color,etc), build, etc. If you have a pic(whetehr drawing, rendering or a result of spending 20 minutes on heromachine 2.5) post it here

Costume: Is it flashy spandex that appears out of your morpher or simple cameo painted body-armor and a ski mask. Explain in detail as well as any functions (This will be taken into account in equipment section). Pictures are welcome here as well.

Primary power: Characters main schtick. (Usually) Offensive powers go here. Can pick most abilities that you can think of (some limits: ex. nothing high-level like reality warper or something similarly game-breaking). There will be certain limits to certain powers, of course. Keep in mind you are rookie heroes so complete mastery and control is not likely for "big powers". PM me beforehand for review.

Secondary power: Other abilities that character has or extra-effects that are resultant of the main powers. Other non/main-combat related powers (ex. flight, x-ray vision, regen) go here.

*Note: If you want your guy to have limitations or variations on abilities describe in detail. If no power is wanted for your character (he is a badass normal, tech/weapon related hero or hq/contact character), simply say so and we'll work something out.

Equipment: Various things your character uses to fight/commit crime.

Under 3 categories:

Armor: Protection against attacks and hazards (or lack therof). Can be anything as complex as magical runes or a nanosuit, to something simple like a kevlar vest or armor plate. PM me for review before posting

Weapons: Guns, knives, swords, lasers, etc. What your character wields to deal damage.

Other: Source of power, gadgets, anything that doesnt fit above posts, etc.

*Note: I wont impose serious restrictions unless necessary. I'm trusting you'll to be balanced on this. Don't give your guy tech armor and a laser gun if he is a savage barbarian or something weird like that.

Associates: Is your guy solo, or does he have allies? If you want to start as a member of a particular group, I will place you in an alliance with each other or a NPC team. Conversely if you so wish to create multiple characters the limit is four and they can range however you wish. Just remember there is always a bigger fish, and you happen to be in the biggest pond out there. Again talk amongst yourselves/gms if you need clarification.

One last thing, as I hope you put a bit of effort in here, dont post your characters willy-nilly. Especially since the aspect of powers/equipment is not fully posted(still under construction at the moment :/). Do fill them out however and we will use that for a springboard. With that I hope you enjoy your stay.

quick edit: Release date is unknown at the moment. Please dont ask...unless you really need to or we end up forgetting,.

EDIT: Sheets and FAQ

Point Sheet

Stats

Total:

--Strength:

--Dexterity:

--Vitality:

--Intelligence:

--Speed:

--Stamina:

(Weapon part of it)

--Strike(Short):

--Projection(Mid):

--Launch(Long):

--Accuracy:

--Draw:15

FAQ:

So to start off simply, you start with 15 points to spend(the draw:15...not sure why he put it like that, but yeah). Like he said you can give a negative stat to add more(what ill get into later)points for spending. Seems simple enough concept.

ok so 0 is pretty much average. The norm for an average person who does basic stuff to keep in shape but is pretty much otherwise untrained in it. So nothing special in other words. Your not useless with 0 strength, but comapred to some of the nastier things you'll be facing it might as well count for nothing(for the most part). Ex. 0 stat for projectile skill when using a gun = you know which way bullets come out of the gun, how to pull the trigger and point(not necessarily aim) it in a general direction of what you wish to hit and little else. In terms of physical stat, again basic untrained average. For ex. someone with a 0 in strength can lift a small dog or a few bags of groceries just fine, and can even a tv(if you have another guy holding the other side :lol: ). Run of the mill human stuff, but having to exert self in a situation may not go too well.

Now negative stats are pretty much what you'd expect of a dump stat. Your guy is below average in that field. So someone with negative in intelligence for example is not the smartest tool in the shed. Now the differences are fairly marginal. Going back to intelligence: -1 is probably soemone who didnt take any AP classes, and is a tad slow with comprehension and easily fooled. Still functional though as a human. -2 is a bit worse. Probably as stupid as someone can be while still being completely functional(low IQ or slow-witted). -3 is where your guy probably has some kind of disorder. He is defintiely going to be penalized for actions that the stat is needed in.

As for the plus stats. You have 15 points to spend+any points you got from taking negative stats. +1 is fairly well trained in it(head to the gym twice a week for strength or something) and +2 n 3 are that more so where you approach a skilled human. We put it at max three for now, because those are the thresholds for purely human level. We figured that around 4 or 5 is when you begin to get into superhuman level(definitely not the hulk at this point, but more than Bruce Lee or Schwarzaneggar can pull off for sure) and thats where power system(which we'll get out soonish) comes in. If your guy decidedely has superhuman stats(strength, intelligence, speed,etc) or otherwise is in a situation(werebeast, power armor, etc) where that is the case just give that stat a three and talk to me or sky once the power system is up(again soonish).

Finally for weapon handling part of stats. Thats the level of how, at the beginning of the RP, well versed and skilled you are with that category of weapons. So for example soemone with ranged 1 is good with their weapon of that category(if applicable) and maybe a few weapons that could be considered similar. Though if your guy is a bowman, that probably wont translate well into wielding a desert eagle aside from aiming. Also skillwise is a difference. Someone who has a level 1 in ranged and utilizes a bow and arrow is fairly skilled with it, probably practices at least semi-regularly and can usually hit the targets pretty well. While someone with level 3 skill can

an arrow with a given well-aimed shot among other nice feats. Again anything past level 3 is superhuman level(richocheting bullets, being able to slice through solid objects with a sword, etc) and you'll have to pm me or sky about it.

Is is that a good rundown of everything about the sheet? Do you understand better? Did I miss anything? Please give thorough feedback if I missed anything. Thanks :o .

Power/Money System:

Alright everyone here is the power system/money system. It is made for maximum simplicity(which is going to be ironic if you guys have no clue what to think about it), and yes you do start out not very powered up, thanks for taking notice. It's all part of the plan. Any questiosn direct them on the board towards eithe rme or sky. Thanks.

There are Diamond Credit(DC) , Emerald Credit (EC) ,Sapphire Credit (SC), Ruby Credit (RC).

100EC=1DC

100SC=1EC

100RC=1SC

20 points and 1 EC to begin with for use.

-Note that you can convert 10SC to a point on the power and 1 point for 10SC(ONLY IN THE BEGINNING)

Power:

They also have levels however there max is 5

-Primary powers: cost 10 (UNLESS IT LIKE CONTROLING SPACE AND TIME, or something that level)

-Secondary powers: cost 5 (supports the primary or is a fused ability with the primary)

Gear:

Depends on what you want. Please talk to Skykorean or KevinDWolf93

Armor:

Request Armor ask Sky or Kwolf(examples)

-Demon armor: 3EC

-High tech armor(aka power armor): 3EC

-Regular armor: 50SC

Modern Weapons:

Guns:

Pistol

-Semi auto: 10SC-40SC

-Machine pistol: 30SC-55SC

Revolver

-Signal action: 35SC-60SC

-Double action: 50SC-70SC

Rifle

-Semi auto: 70SC-90SC

-Bolt action:55SC-75SC

-Lever action 60SC-80SC

-Full auto: 65SC-80SC

-Break action 55SC-75SC

Shotguns

-Pump action 70SC-90SC

-Automatic 80SC-100SC

Launchers

-Bombs: 100SC-120SC

-Missiles: 110SC-140SC

High Tech Weapons:

Laser:+60SC

Sonic:+45SC

Plasma:+70SC

Vibration:+60SC

Magical Weapons:

-Demotic +50SC(add fifty more to the weapon of your choice)

-Elemental +30SC

FAQ: This is me trying to explain things that may or may not make sense....kk?

*The talk about having stats past peak human, this is where it comes into play. Any "Super" stat you wish to have for a character(strength, speed, etc) is going to count as a secondary power. Here is a breakdown:

Super stat level 1- allows you to upgrade up to 6

Super stat level 2- allows to go up to level 8

Super stat level 3- allows to go up to level 10

Super Stat level 4- allows you to have a stat up to 13

Super stat level 5- max level which is 15

Also note having the power allows you to go up to that level but doesnt grant any freebie points, for example if you currently have 3 intelligence and buy level 2 super intelligence, you still have it at level 3. it just allows you to go further by adding more points. This does mean, however, that you can switch qaround the points you have freely. So take away 2 intel and put it in speed for example.

*Real quick, just so you all know, you can give a power a legup by adding in more points to upgrade it to level 2, 3, etc. So you coudl spend all 20 points to have level 2 fire manipulation. The downside to this of course is not having anymore points to spend for the intro.

*Ok so for weapons and armor, if our handy dandy chart doesnt help you then just either pm or write out the wanted equipment list on a post. We will appraise it accordingly and inform you what will be unlocked when.

(ex: Lets say you wish for your armor to be bulletproff, but also give enhanced strength, speed, and on0board lasers. Obviously you wont have everything at full capacity, though we will decide what unlocks at what level. just like an upgrade sysytem, k?)

*Ok, if your character is a robot or cyborg, here's how it breaks down: The basic chassis(level 1) is prequisite to count for that. That will be counted as a secondary power. Any attatchments like lasers or bombs will go unde rprimary power(unless you buy it with money and wish to place it, in which case you'll hopefully be near a shopkeep or someone whose capable of doing so without crossing some wires), while stuff like infared vision will go under secondary powers.

*Oh please do put the points next to each power and weapon so I can count it up easier(ex: level 1 fire manipulation-10 pts or shotgun- 60 credits). Appreciated and if they dont all fit, or u cant get all abilities how u want em to start with, dont worry they can be taken later down the road. This is a learning experience.

*Powered Armor: Let me say that if yourcharacter has one in the intro, you'll pretty much be lucky if you have any ONE thing in addition(powers or equipment). The idea will be that you have alot of programs eithe ronboard already or something eager to download IC. At soem point in the orientation your stufll be armorlocked and you have to prove yourself/rank up to get everything operational. Pick a list of onboard systems/weapons and we'll work out when you get what.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CO GM!!!!!

I'm in.

name: Animalius

alter ego: robert Rajom

origin: he was given his powersuit by his father Pan, who died soon after. He was left in charge with the protection of nature. Not knowing how to do that, he decided to head off towards hero city to learn how to be a hero and protect the wild from all those who seek to harm it.

public status: anti-hero

appearance: (will spend an hour or so on heromachine 3 later)

costume: a metal suit that looks like that of a midieval knight mixed with the suit from Tron

primary powers: shapeshifting and summoning animals.

equipment: none.

character 2

name: 8

alter ego: none

origin: he is an alien and was born with his powers, they were increased when he was found by humans and injected with the semihuman gene. He is the semihuman's scout and was sent to hero city to check if it's safe for the semihumans to go there.

public status: anti-hero

appearance: http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa350/...p;current=8.jpg

primary powers: digging and full beast transformation.

equipment: none.

character 3

name: survivor

origin: Survivor recieved her powers when she was injected with the semihuman gene. She was sent to Hero city by the master semihumans in an attempt to find a place where the semihumans would be safe.

public status: goldenboy(girl)

appearance: (same as above)

primary powers: accuracy

equipment: a hunting bow and some explosive arrows.

character 4

name: the dark lizard

origin: after a mysterious change in the multiverse, mutations began occuring with creatures throughout the multiverse. The dark lizard is a result of said mutation.

public status: affably evil (for now)

appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/247...esertlizard.jpg

primary powers: morphing

secondary powers: shadow posession

equipment: none (yet)

Guest tomisntblue

If there's anything that needs to be changed, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Code name: South Star

Alter ego: Orion (no last name)

Origin: Orion was not born like you or me. His life was given to him by the stars. Stardust is a natural byproduct of a star's death. Every so often stardust can transform into life. As a baby, Orion mysteriously appeared in the city. He had no family, no parents, he was alone. He was taken in by a kind homeless man who did his best to raise him. Growing up Orion had no money and on most nights no shelter or food, but he had love and values. He was taught to cherish the gifts that were given to him, like his size, and use that size to protect never harm. Growing older he began to develop powers that he didn't understand, as he learns to control these powers he uses them he vows to use them for good.

Public status: Goldenboy

Appearance: Dark Skin, Short brown hair, Large Muscular build (standing 6'6) despite being under fed.

Costume: South_Star_by_PlayWorkArt.jpg

Primary power:

-Enhanced Strength/Speed: By the manipulation of the stardust around him Orion can increase his strength and speed, however using too much will cause injury to his body.

-Telekinesis: Another byproduct of the Stardust is the ability to move objects telekineticly

-Pyrokinesis: A third power granted by Stardust, the ability to create fire and cause objects to explode

Secondary power:

-Telekentic Flight: A power learned from further mastery of telekinesis

-Light Manipulation: The ability to bend light around himself to become invisible or create blinding flashes

-Healing: Can use the life force aspect of Stardust to heal injuries in himself and others.

Equipment: None

Associates: Solo Hero

I'll join.

Codename: Headhunter

Alter ego: Tom Cain

Origin: A seasoned veteran of the United States Marine Corps, with countless successful missions under his belt, Gunnery Sgt. Tom Cain was deemed the perfect candidate for an experimental "super-soldier" project being created by the government. The idea of the project was to create the perfect soldier, with strength, durability, reflexes, agility and speed far beyond anything even humans at peak physical levels could hope to accomplish. The soldier in question would become an expert government infiltration operative , used for covert assassination operations where any normal troops would most likely be KIA. Cain, a true patriot, agreed to the high-risk augmentation procedure. The operation was a complete success, with no unwanted side-effects. A year later, after countless successful missions, Cain (Now codenamed 'Headhunter') was sent to Reach City to covertly 'clean up' the city's crime problem.

Powers: During the operation various upgrades were made to Cain's body:

Primary powers:

Reinforced skeletal structure: Cain's spine and ribcage were reinforced by being coated with a biological gel that hardened to the extent of it being equal to steel in strength upon contact with the air. His spine and ribcage can now take damage that would cripple an ordinary human being.

Superhuman physical attributes: An experimental growth formula was injected into each of Cain's bodies' muscles, causing them to grow at an incredible rate until Cain could perform physical feats of strength, speed, agility, stamina and reflexes that no ordinary man could hope to accomplish. His maximum strength limit is 5 tons, he can sprint at speeds of up to 70 MPH, he is capable of performing athletic feats greater than an Olympic Gymnast, he can exert himself continuously for a maximum of 24 hours without rest, and his reflexes are heightened to such an extent that he can dodge low-velocity bullets.

Secondary Power

Regenerative Nanites: An experimental form of nanite was injected into his bloodstream. The effect of these nanites were incredible, they provide Cain with increased stamina, durability as well as extraordinary regenerative healing factor. The nanites retain a photographic memory of Cain's body while it's at 100%, so when Cain suffers a fatal wound (Such as stab wounds to the heart) the nanites rush to the wound, each one transforming into whatever form of cell that was lost (Tissue cells, blood cells etc.) and replacing the lost cells. The same applies for injuries such as broken bones. The only flaw with the nanites is that every one of them used in reforming lost cells remains as a cell, unable to return to its nanite form. The nanites in Cain's multiply over time, and after a few minutes (Can sometimes be hours depending on the number of nanites used) return to full capacity. Cain's advanced body armour can also administer nanites directly to his bloodstream, which can be useful in intense battles. This ability provides Cain with near-immortality, though he can be killed if his physical form is completely destroyed, or if he is fatally wounded and has an insufficient amount of nanites remaining to heal the wound.

Public status: Anti-Hero

Appearance: Large, very muscular build, standing at 6' 5. Dark brown hair, green eyes.

In-Costume appearance: Dark_Ninja_by_PatLeeArt.jpg

Equipment:

Armor: Cain was supplied with a prototype tactical warfare titanium-layered nanosuit, complete with Heads-Up Display, aiming crosshair, nanite administrator, Morphine Administrator, various vision modes (Thermal Vision, Night Vision) and even a high-tech Cloaking Device, which bends light around the suit's user (Basically exactly the same as Yautja Cloaking Devices. <_<)

Weapons: Cain owns a safehouse in Reach City that is stocked with various military weapons. Cain usually only carries a SPAS-12 Pump-Action Shotgun, a M4 Carbine, dual Desert Eagle .50s and a ballistic combat knife (All with suppressors), but in special cases he can use a more varied arsenal.

Ascociates: Solo Hero

Code name: Angle

Origin: James Jerexe was born into a dirt poor family in a crapsack neighborhood. Dad was a drunk, mom left long ago, the only place his life didn't suck was at school. He had a tongue slicker than an oil field, and a mind sharper than a .50 cal round. He made friends easy, blew teachers away with his smarts, and breezed through his school life with about as much effort as a dog with the runs puts into taking a dump. His favorite classes, by far, were physics. It amazed him how the seemingly random occurences that made up the world all had concrete and infalliable rules behind them. He began to spend the nights at his hellhole of a home reading anything he could get his hands on on the subject, and all the little bits and pieces that would've taken a normal person years to master all clicked together in his head as easy as a jigsaw puzzle with only two pieces. Almost as much as physics, James had a thing for biology. Just like the world, the seemingly complicated systems that made up the human body had rules, procedures and protocols, almost like a computer program. It amazed how the body could be both so fragile and so durable. One could survive falls from great heights if you hit just right, but a simple poke in just the right spot, irritating just the right nerve, and the whole system would spasm like a newborn in an electric chair. James managed to get into the prestigious Reach University purely riding off scholarships, but ran into the inevitable issue of money. He wanted out of that house of his like a cokehead needs his fix. But without money, there was no way he would be able to move to Reach city. He didn't want a job, that was too... mundane for his tastes. There had to be a way to get his hands on money without stooping to what he by this point considered beneath him. He contemplated this as he walked into his house, acceptance letter in hand. Glancing over to his dad sprawled in a drunken stupor in front of the 12 inch T.V. he caught a glimpse of what was on. It was a crime drama, the investigators baffled after some criminal mastermind had robbed the local bank. A smile grew on James' face. Oh, THAT was something he could make work...

affiliation: Villain

public status: Affably evil

Appearance:

Toki_XxX_by_Pink_leopard.jpg

costume:

Special_Operations_by_mohzart.jpg

(Minus the gun on the back, has a backpack for carrying loot instead if he's stealing something big enough to warrant it)

Primary power:

Perfect calculations: Angle's mind is the equivelent of a super computer, especially when it comes to physics. He can calculate the weight, force, density, wind speed, and many other variables with a glance, and has trained his body to be able to act on these calculations. Many a bank guard has been knocked unconscious by a rebounding rubber ball hitting them in just the wrong spot

biological genius: Angle has studied the human body (along with a few other species such as dogs) to the point where he's more knowledgeable than most medical encyclopedias, and as such knows how to exploit it, affecting nervous systems or attacking organs in just the right way. While he certainly has the knowledge and skill however, he hasn't actually killed anyone yet. He's also used this knowledge to train his body into a lean, balanced machine

Secondary powers:

Hawk eyes: Using his knowledge of the body and already exceptional eyes, Angle has augmented his sight with training (and a wee bit of precision chemical treatment) into being able to make out minute details even over long distances

equimpent:

Bodysuit: Got his hands on it robbing a military base for teh lawls. Bulletproof and light, and the helmet has the capacity for a HUD, though Angle hasn't got his hands on the program for it yet. Much to his delight, the voice modulator still works

PSP: actually a disguised computer hacking device made up by a fellow criminal friend of his, highly adept at breaking through computer securities and locks

slingshot: Using some of the money from hits on his way to Reach City, Angle ordered this custom slingshot. its been designed to have pullback equal to most composite longbows, and is made to be able to shoot a variety of objects. Angle keeps a couple of hard rubber balls and coins on him most of the time, but gets a kick out of just using whatever happens to be lying around, from beer bottles to staplers.

Grapple gun: Another one of his special orders, it resembles a large pistol save for the three pronged claw sticking out of the front. It manages to fit 50 yards of thin but extremely strong cord into the barrel, and is self retracting

associates: Has a few friends in the underworld who helped him clean his first few scores

Code name: Nathaniel Zweigheist

Origin: Long ago in the 1600's there sailed a certain pirate on the seven seas, one who's name was so feared, it was used as a curse more terrible than the devil Himself

William "Demonblood" Zweigheist, scourge of the Indian ocean and practitioner of the demonic arts.

Born into a family of peaceful mages living quietly in the Germanic mountains, Willaim had no love for such a peaceful life, and fled to the seas where he raided and pillaged like no mundane pirate ever could. One of his raids took him to an island of the coast of China, where he found not treasure, but an enclave of women who carried the blood of dragons. Coveting this power, he took one of the away to be his concubine, and forced her to bear his son. Thus Nathaniel Zweigheist was born

His life was not a pleasant one from the start. Hoping his son would carry his legacy, Will began training his son in the arcane and piratical arts from a young age. But his mother also trained him in secret, teaching him the morals he carries today, and how to harness some of the Dragon's blood within him. But Zweigheist's biggest power came from a combination of these two. The offspring of two arcane beings, Zweigheist had been born with two souls, and he could occupy the space of either soul whenever he wished. After a time, Zweigheist and his mother enacted their plan to escape from William. Unfortunately, they failed, and an enraged William cast Nate through time, expecting it to kill him through aging. But the lifespan of a dragon is not that of a normal man, and Zweigheist came through into Reach City not as a pile of bones, but as a older version of himself. The trip through time played havoc with his powers, and he came thorugh only retaining his naturla dual soul ability, Zweigheist now lives in Reach city, trying to figure out what to do with his life in this new time period

affiliation: Hero

Public status: Mysterious hero

Appearance:

Demoniac_Pirate_Lord___CHOW75_by_skazi222.jpg

Primary powers:

Dual soul: Zweigheist is actually two identical people who share a single body. the body can switch between the locations of either soul, and without a body the souls can walk through walls and such, like a ghost

Shriveling fire: Zweigheist has slowly been reteaching himself the arcane, and the shriveling fire is the first of the spells he has relearned. It is a relatively simple fire spell, casting out a sphere of flame that ignites what it hits

Secondary powers:

Dragon's lineage: Zweigheist retained the martial arts his mother taught him

Arcane sight: The second spell Zweigheist has relearned, it shows him the emotions of people via colors, and is also useful for seeing invisible or otherwise hidden foes

Equipment:

Raven homoculus: The latest spell Zweigheist has relearned is the ability to make linked golems. He can see through the eyes of the "bird", and it follows his mental commands

associates: none as of yet

Code Name: Red Bull

Alias: None

Origin: After being defeated by Theseus in Crete, he lied in wait for a few millenia, gaining new powers as time went by. When he arrived in Reach City, he climbed out of the sewer glowing a dark, hot, red. When he went to pick things up they melted. As he tried to help people when he realized that he had been killed in his earlier life for doing evil, the public wouldn't accept him. He reverted to the sewers after melting himselfout of jail (crisping convicts on his way) for a long time to cool down. He never did. To this day he glows that bright red, lighting up the sewers everywhere.

Public Status: Scourge

Appearance: http://74.125.67.100/imgres?imgurl=http://...tx=66&ty=93

Primary Power: Throwing fireballs and melting things; Flame Control.

Secondary Power(s): Uses a flame-resistant battleaxe from the old days. He knows how to use it and will kill with it; Axe Know-How.

Then there are his horns. Just like the old saying goes, 'You mess with the bull, you get the horns'; Horns.

He runs fast on cloven hooves and can run long distances without losing his breath. He throws things long distances, like his axe; Superior Strength/Speed.

Equipment: Double-sided giant battleaxe, detatchable Bull-ring.

Associates: Solo Anti-Hero

Code Name: Ragdoll

Alter Ego: None

Origin: Ragdoll was once a doll, yet a major growth-life expirament changed his immortal life forever. Then life-growth ray made him seven feet tall, and nearly indestructable. Whenever a limb is lost, it is replaced by a new one. He terrorized the city for quite a while, until he was forcible restrained by armed forces. He is still in the high-security center, just waiting to break out with incredible strength. WAIT! BREAKING NEWS! The alleged monster 'Ragdoll' has broken out of the security center and is heading towards- Oh my God it's the news building! RUN FOR YOUR LI- CRASH!

Appearance: http://74.125.67.100/imgres?imgurl=http://...isch&itbs=1

Primary Power: Able to regenerate limbs and body and heads from normally fatal injuries; Extreme Regeneration.

Secondary Power(s): Knocks holes through various metals and rocks; Extreme Strength.

Can change various limbs into various weapons, ranging from swords to tridents to axes; Body Part Manipulation.

Equipment: None

Associate: Solo Villain

Guest Ellisra

Character 1

Code name/Name After Experimentation: Luna Volt

Alter ego/Original Name: Kelly Teverin

Origin: Kelly Teverin was your average girl of 19. She had just graduated from High School and was planning on attending college. She had been waiting a long time for this moment, the moment she would get to join the world at large in the profession of computers. Though, the way she joined it wasn't completely how she pictured it. Her entire world turned upside down when she entered her first day of college. It turned out that the college she applied to was known for testing on random students with their newest technology. This program was done quietly and in secret as to preserve their projects from the eyes of the government. In the early stages of the program they chose four students at random, one of which just happened to be Kelly Teverin. She had no idea what awaited her was a series of extremely painful experiments of removing human body parts and replacing them with cybernetic ones. Kelly would be traumatized by the experience and would find herself being completely transformed from the girl she once was, into a weapon for their pleasure. The day Luna Volt was born was the day Kelly Teverin died inside. She would end up destroying the entire complex out of rage and despair at what she had become. Her new abilities as a cyborg would prove useful in that endeavor. She would eventually find herself cursing her existence and ended up in Reach City.

Affiliation: Villian.

Public status: Mass murderer and considered a dangerous weapon.

Villian: *Psychopath: Insane or otherwise a complete monster. Often no remorse or reason for actions. Public enemy No. 1 to many.

Appearance: LunaVolt.jpg

Costume: Her outfit is literally grafted to her body, it can't be taken off. It is made of several materials. Titanium alloy, carbon steel, nano tech high resistance to EMP armor, and a cape extending from the waist to her feet.

Primary power:

Magnetism - Can use her powers over magnetism to create items from random metal objects. Items such as weapons, defensive structures, and even small buildings. (Starting ability)

Carbon Canon - Her left arm can change form to that of a rather large gun barrel which exudes a small wave of Carbon Disruption. It basically kills any Carbon based life form(depending on the size of the life form, may take more then one shot.) (Starting ability)

Lunar Eyes - At night, her eyes gain a special ability. This ability allows her to cause anyone who looks directly into her eyes to go slightly insane or become confused. She puts them in a small illusion basically. It doesn't do any damage but it could cause temporary damage to one's mental health depending on what she makes them see or hear. (Will carry over for when I gain more abilities.)

Secondary power:

Energy Conversion - Between her bunny ears, which are grafted to her skull, is a very low intensity electric current. When she makes her ears vibrate the current gets stronger. When it reaches its highest intensity, it creates an energy converter for her power cell. This gives her the ability to run fast, jump high, or even have higher then normal reflexes that any normal cyborg would be incapable of doing. (Starting ability)

Super Hearing - Her ears have a very large amount of sensitivity. This makes it very easy for her to pick up conversations from very far away through her antenna/bunny ears. (Will carry over for when I gain more abilities.)

Equipment:

Armor: Her armor, which is grafted to her body, has millions of nanonites in it which constantly repair any damaged parts she might have over a period of time(depending on amount of damage determines how long it will take to fix.) Her armor is also resistant to EMP attacks.

Weapons: Any weapon she can forge from using her Magnetism ability.

Associates: Polly is her only associate, though they would both love company.

Stats:

--Strength: 1

--Dexterity: 2

--Vitality: 1

--Intelligence: 3

--Speed: 3

--Stamina: 2

(Weapon part of it) - (She creates her own weapons so they can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes therefore this part of the stats will vary depending on what kind she makes whether it be melee or mid range weaponry.)

--Strike(Short): 2

--Projection(Mid): 1

--Launch(Long): - 1

--Accuracy: 1

Powers:

Magnetism: 10 Level 1

Energy Conversion: 4 Level 1

Carbon Canon: 6 Level 1

Character 2

Name: Polly Tilen

Origin: In the same facility that housed the same horrid projects that Luna Volt had succumb to, there was another project under development. The project of creating a fully functional robot. Though they had created several models of her, Polly Tilen was supposed to be a line of robots meant for carrying out the orders of their masters without objection. They were to be used as tools and thought of as items. One model of the line model no. 2231 would grow emotions however. Due to this, the scientists would conduct inhumane experiments on her to find out how she gained a sentient mind. She was actually able to laugh, smile, get angry, feel jealous.....and even cry. Though even though she cried and expressed how sad she was to live in such conditions, the scientists didn't stop doing the inhumane experiments. She eventually came to resent humans, and thought of them as beings of pure evil that only sought to hurt her. This would cause her to make her escape the day that Luna Volt made hers. Thinking that Luna was the only human she could trust, both Polly would stick together with Luna through their journey hoping she would find a place that wouldn't try to stick a needle in her for data. She would find herself in Reach City not long after their escape.

Public status: Seen as a tool, a thing with no soul, this makes her sad.

Villian: *Psychopath: Insane or otherwise a complete monster. Often no remorse or reason for actions. Public enemy No. 1 to many.

Appearance: PollyTilen-ClaymoreAMVDisturbed-Dehumanized.jpg

Costume: Her entire body is made of synthetic tissue, metal, and plastic. Her brain is a computorized program that constantly learns how humans act and mimics their actions. However, she has her own personality, and tends to love to wear dresses and prefers the maid dress above all others.

Primary power:

Corruption Nanonites - Inside her body are millions of nanobots that continuously upgrade and enhance her skills over a long term period of time, these nanobots can also infect other machines and corrupt them for her control via computer up-link in her brain. (Starting Ability)

Plasma Beam Cannon - Transforms her right arm into a gun barrel and emits a particle beam of plasma generated from her reactor core, though this gun should be lethal, it had a malfunction during her escape from the facility which caused her cannon to become less effective. Over time it will repair itself however. (Starting ability)

Secondary power:

Reactor Core Acceleration - Can speed up her reactor core causing her to be able to run at high speeds, this skill is only used in bursts and can last for up to 5 minutes before having to cool down, this does not affect her normal running speeds however which are still superior to humans. (Starting ability)

Equipment:

Armor: Her body is heavy and durable, able to withstand the pressure of more then 100 tons of weight, but is very light weight and easy to throw her off balance. Even if she can withstand lots of pressure, she can still feel it. Her body can repair itself over time should it get damaged.(time it takes to repair depends on the amount of damage.)

Weapons:

Can create weapons from scratch if she needs to, weapons available to her now would only be small and human made however. Over time she can create weapons of her own.

Associates: Luna is her only Associate at the moment, but both of them would love company.

Stats:

--Strength: 0

--Dexterity: 1

--Vitality: 2

--Intelligence: 3

--Speed: 1

--Stamina: 1

(Weapon part of it) - (Same as Luna's weaponry stat description. She will have varying stat usage depending on the type of weapon she uses. Only this time it only includes ranged weaponry.)

--Strike(Short): 0

--Projection(Mid): 2

--Launch(Long): 2

--Accuracy: 3

Powers:

Corruption Nanonites: 10 Level 1

Plasma Beam Canon: 5 Level 1

Reactor Core Acceleration: 5 Level 1

Character 3

Name: Vivi Coznes

Origin: Vivi is a demon from a realm exceeding that of Earth and the farthest reaches of this realm exists only for the torture of those who fall prey to the temptations that the spirits of this realm place upon people. Vivi was once a normal person. She had a normal life, normal family, normal job. Except, something in her life wasn't normal. She was confused about it as well. She didn't know what was missing, what could possibly not be right with her life that she couldn't figure it out? The answer would come in the form of a man who wore a dark hood and brown clothing. He would talk with Vivi, tell her that she was not yet complete. Though, being complete was a matter of opinion, this man paraded around like it was a fact. Thus, she took his advice, not even caring where this man might have come from or what his true purpose was. No, those questions would come later, when everything was far too late. She would follow his every direction do everything he told her to do, and after a week, she finally felt different. She felt as if she was truly complete and that her life was back to normal. Though it would be apparent that she was committing adultery. She slept with every man she could find because of what the hooded man told her. Then, after she had been caught, she asked the hooded man if he wanted to. The hooded man grinned and as the act was being committed he sucked out her soul and took it down to the Pit of Hellfire where she was subjected to torture and horrible hellish nightmares. Eventually she broke and killed him, the demons torturing her, and managed to get out of the Pit of Hellfire, all this through her new powers. When she emerged from the Pit her appearance had changed quite a bit. She realized she had devil wings on her back and head, her hair was blue, her eyes were blueish-gray, and her outfit was a frilled dress covered in the blood stains of the demons she killed. Not to mention that the chains that now circulated around her throbbing with electrical currents would also prove to be a horrendous sight. Vivi Coznes had turned into a Succubus. But not just any Succubus, no, she had become a very unstable Succubus. Her mind was frothing with glimpses of her being tortured and such and thus, she went completely insane. She killed anyone that dared to approach her. Her methods were very....unclean. She would always play with her corpses as if they were play toys. Thus the Nightmare known as the Night-Cuubus was born.

Public status: Monster, living nightmare, unstable and very dangerous.

Appearance: ViviCoznes.jpg

Costume: Her outfit is consisted of a single blue frilled dress covered in blood of her kills, she occasionally will clean it but well it's only because the rain is handy. The chains floating around her body are also considered a part of her outfit.

Primary power:

Electric Whip - Her chains can be used as a whip that cause searing pain to course through the body of the victim. The chains themselves, if touched by an individual other then Vivi for too long, will experience electrocution equivalent to that of the electric chair. The electrical discharges from her chains can produce small electrical storms around her when she flies. This allows her to crack her whip at an opponent below and send a small, non lethal lightning strike down towards them. (Starting ability)

Insanity Shield - Her insanity acts as a sort of pain killer and will repress any non fatal pain that might be inflicted upon her. This also serves as another ability of intimidation. Her ability to not be mentally affected by attacks make her a very dangerous enemy. (Starting ability)

Secondary power:

Ecstasy of the Soul - Vivi can suck the souls out of her victims after killing them or while killing them. She then plays with their bodies for a bit but this is optional. Her favorite kind of souls are usually those of men but she will take what she can get be it men, women, or children. (Starting ability)

Contortion of Pain - She can contort the pain that she feels constantly inside her mind from the images of being tortured into a physical reality for her opponent. If they manage to find themselves fighting her in the dark she can project her feelings upon her opponent and attack them with thoughts of torture and pain that no living thing could comprehend. The thoughts of her mind literally go out into the world during the night time, so sounds of screaming and death can be heard all around her without her even lifting a finger. (Will carry this over for when I gain more abilities.)

Flight - Vivi can fly using the wings on her back. (Starting ability)

Equipment:

Armor:

Her only armor is her chains and her frilled dress. Her body is also made up of stronger material then normal skin and can be compared to the structure of flexible steel. Though it only serves as a protective layer and isn't really an armor per say.

Weapons:

Her only weapons are her electric chains.

Associates: Vivi Coznes would only associate with other insane people. Find someone insane and she will mingle with them. <_<

Stats:

--Strength: 3

--Dexterity: 2

--Vitality: 1

--Intelligence: 0 - (Being that she is insane she has no need to be intelligent to the point of super smart she just needs to be able to think on the level of any average person.)

--Speed: 3

--Stamina: 2

(Weapon part of it) - (Melee and Mid range only)

--Strike(Short): 2

--Projection(Mid): 3

--Launch(Long): -3

--Accuracy: 2

Powers:

Electric Whip: 7 Level 1

Insanity Shield: 5 Level 1

Ecstasy of the Soul: 4 Level 1

Flight: 4 Level 1

Code name: Panzer

Alter ego: Aleks Mauer.

Origin:

Affiliation: Hero.

Public status: Anti-Hero.

Appearance:

250px-Ven_Zallow.jpg

Costume:

nr0vbn.jpg

Primary power: Enhanced beyond Peak Human Attributes.

Secondary power: Faster Mental Processes, Heightened Reflexes, Heightened Senses, Enhanced Healing.

Equipment:

Armor:

Weapons:

Combat Skills:

Excellent Marksman

Martial Arts: Sambo, Brazilian Ju Jitsu, and Muay Thai.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Hmmm let me think of a character you've given me a lot of information to fill out....

Oh yeah, no prob man. Take your time.

That goes for everyone. Theres no set date for this, but seeing all these factors it wont be immediate. I hope for quality stuff, so no rush or pressure to get this in fast. If you need any help, feel free to ask.

*is still stunned at the turnout*

Guest He who fights monsters

May I reserve a spot? It'll take me awhile to make a character, let alone a few. I wish to make my entry without flaw.

Guest tomisntblue

Can anyone help me post the character from HeroMachine 2.5 I just made? It says I need to get a screen shot and have nothing on my computer to do so, I also don't have a working camera to take a pic them upload it. Anyway, if someone can help me I'd appreciate it.

Guest sirmethos
Can anyone help me post the character from HeroMachine 2.5 I just made? It says I need to get a screen shot and have nothing on my computer to do so, I also don't have a working camera to take a pic them upload it. Anyway, if someone can help me I'd appreciate it.

On your keyboard, above the Insert, Home and Page Up keys, are three keys, press the one to the left(right above Insert), that says "PrtSc SysRq".

That key is the Print Screen key, then you open Paint, or some other image editing program and press Ctrl-V to insert the copied picture to the program, then you save and upload.

Well I ask the Gm and he told me maybe may 15, (it may be delay more further if Life come to play)