Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Princess Bride.

Hugo Fowl

I'll try to make time for mine tomorrow, I have a couple ideas what I wanna do.

As for this new chapter, I think it goes without saying, it was great!

Thanks man!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue

Note: In response to Adam asking Dante if he was growing a beard, this is Dante's attempt http://images.wikia.com/devilmaycry/images...23094258451.jpg

The son of Sparda was feeling refreshed after his audition, that is until he began reading the script. It all seemed fine, the smart mouth replies, the cocky stance on fair play, the epic sword clashes, the... "What the hell is this?!" he snapped as he flung the script into the air after seeing that he was supposed to lose his first sword fight. Maybe he should have actually watched the original before auditioning.

From behind he heard a stupid, familiar, laugh followed by, "Hi there friend, you should choose nicer words; words that don't hurt people's feelings." And a two fingered hand cupped his shoulder.

Dante was in no mood to be dealing with the kid's section of Kazhan, especially this tub of lard. Grabbing the hand, Dante flipped his "friend" over his shoulder and onto his back before pulling out a pistol and aiming it at his face. "Listen here you fat, purple, sorry excuse for a dinosaur, I'll use whatever word I damn well please and a sorry *vulgarity* like you can't do a damn thing about it!"

Luckily assault laws in Kazhan are pretty lax, and this little scuffle would go unnoticed. And so with that Dante made his way to his destination, the famed Kazhan bar. It may have been early in the afternoon to be drinking, but given the circumstances he didn't care.

Sure this gig in Hugo's version of the Princess Bride was a sweet deal, but it was only a short job. And hell, he was even gonna be pulling in some revenue for that Marvel vs Capcom thing, but that wasn't a big role, not like he was used to. No, he was DANTE, the son of Sparda, the stylish star of Devil May Cry. That is until they decided to replace him for some punk Sasuke look alike with a cigarette.

Walking into the bar he noticed Spiderman STILL being comforted by Batman. At least aren't THAT bad for him he thought as he sat down. "What can I do for ya' suga'?"

"The usual," Dante said, and then smiled, "And how about that kiss you've been holding out on me?"

She smiled back and moved her lips so they were as close to his without touching them, "Now, now suga, you know a kiss from me is deadly..." she said as she ran a yellow gloved finger along his chin.

Dante nearly fell over the bar trying to kiss her as she pulled away laughing, "I'll bring you your usual soon."

(This was fun, more to come if you liked it)

LMAO.

This fic is epic! I was especially tickled when you referenced the Spiderman/Batman thing. Poor guys been screwed every which way in his series.

Guest Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)

So, wait...

...is THIS story also being told to a little kid by his grandfather?

In that case, who is the little kid? And who is the grandfather?

So, wait...

...is THIS story also being told to a little kid by his grandfather?

In that case, who is the little kid? And who is the grandfather?

You do know it does help if you actually read the whole thing before asking, right?

http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubbattle/show?mid=7838

While waiting for the next part, enjoy this tie-in for the Khazan section! ^^

http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubbattle/show?mid=7842

And this one by our own Technomancer of Nesh!

Hmmm.....I hit a snag. Not sure where to go from here and also....I'd love to see some fics from the others involved in UWT II. C'mon, don't be shy! We love your writings! ;)

Guest tomisntblue
http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubbattle/show?mid=7838

While waiting for the next part, enjoy this tie-in for the Khazan section! ^^

http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubbattle/show?mid=7842

And this one by our own Technomancer of Nesh!

I'm trying to come up with a way to tie in Dante to this Sci-fi vs fantasy war going in Kazhan.

Guest tomisntblue
Sci_Fi_vs__Fantasy_by_DanilLovesFood.jpg

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!

As far Dante goes, I'm thinking of having both sides hate him, being modern fantasy and using everything from Swords to giant lazer guns.

As far Dante goes, I'm thinking of having both sides hate him, being modern fantasy and using everything from Swords to giant lazer guns.

That sounds pretty cool actually.

Guest tomisntblue

There was plenty to see in a place like Kahzan, especially in the bar which attracted all types. So as Dante waited for his order, he looked around to take in the sights. Toward the back of the bar Peter, Homer, and Bender were having their daily drinking competition. It was sure to go on all night before Peter and Homer passed out and lost their money to Bender. They just didn't seem to understand that you can't out drink a robot, a lesson that Dante learned quickly.

The Carebears all shared their usual booth to the left of the room. Yes, the f***ing Carebears frequent the Kahzan bar. If you had a day job like they did, you'd need a drink too.

Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck could easily be heard arguing over whose turn it was to pay for the drinks. "You're paying!" "No you're paying!" "You're paying!" "No you're paying!" "You're paying!" "No I'm paying!" "I'm paying and that's that!" Looks like Bugs won again. Dante just shook his head and laughed.

As Dante looked around the bar he heard the doors being kicked open and Carl "CJ" Johnson declare, "This is a stick up!" No one really paid any attention. When you're records that low here in Kazhan, you get desperate to prove yourself. This is after all the same thug who tried to take on the T-1000. But today was his unluckily day. Leon Kennedy, Nick Fury, Jack Bauer, and The Lone Ranger had all decided to come to the bar today.

Dante didn't even bother looking to see how this one played out. Beside, his order had in. "You're usual, one strawberry sundae." What? I told you it was too early to be drinking didn't I? Anyway, Dante smiled and dug into his ice-cream. "So what's got ya down? You don't seem like yourself."

"What are you talking about Rogue?" he asked, "I'm perfectly fine."

"Like that, you called me Rouge, normally you'd say something like 'Babe'." She pointed out, "Please Dante, I've been doing this for a long time, and you've been coming into my bar almost every day, hell I added Strawberry Sundaes just for you, I know you. So spill it, what's got you down Suga? Didn't get picked for Hugo's new gig?"

"No I got it."

"So then what is it?"

"Fine, I'll tell you." Dante said, before downing another spoonful of his sundae, "You heard the news about me being dropped from DmC? Well now Tom's also dropped me from UWT."

"Seriously?" Rouge asked, "But he always picks you for a handle."

Dante nodded, "I know, but he wanted to try something new."

"Like who?"

"My brother."

Rouge was obviously caught off guard by this, "Well I'm sure Tom will have work for you. You are his favorite."

"Oh he does," Dante shrugged, "He started a new arc, but you know how that goes. Remember his Naruto and X-men thing?"

"How can I forget?" Rogue asked, "I didn't even get my match before he scrapped that idea."

Before their conversation could go any further they were interrupted by the following events

http://electricferret.com/cbub/cbubbattle/show?mid=7844

Guest tomisntblue

I was gonna add more to it but it went a little longer than I expected, so there's gonna be another part up as soon as I work on it.

Guest KevinDWolf93
tomisntblue said:
There was plenty to see in a place like Kahzan, especially in the bar which attracted all types. So as Dante waited for his order, he looked around to take in the sights. Toward the back of the bar Peter, Homer, and Bender were having their daily drinking competition. It was sure to go on all night before Peter and Homer passed out and lost their money to Bender. They just didn't seem to understand that you can't out drink a robot, a lesson that Dante learned quickly.

The Carebears all shared their usual booth to the left of the room. Yes, the f***ing Carebears frequent the Kahzan bar. If you had a day job like they did, you'd need a drink too.

Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck could easily be heard arguing over whose turn it was to pay for the drinks. "You're paying!" "No you're paying!" "You're paying!" "No you're paying!" "You're paying!" "No I'm paying!" "I'm paying and that's that!" Looks like Bugs won again. Dante just shook his head and laughed.

As Dante looked around the bar he heard the doors being kicked open and Carl "CJ" Johnson declare, "This is a stick up!" No one really paid any attention. When you're records that low here in Kazhan, you get desperate to prove yourself. This is after all the same thug who tried to take on the T-1000. But today was his unluckily day. Leon Kennedy, Nick Fury, Jack Bauer, and The Lone Ranger had all decided to come to the bar today.

Dante didn't even bother looking to see how this one played out. Beside, his order had in. "You're usual, one strawberry sundae." What? I told you it was too early to be drinking didn't I? Anyway, Dante smiled and dug into his ice-cream. "So what's got ya down? You don't seem like yourself."

"What are you talking about Rogue?" he asked, "I'm perfectly fine."

"Like that, you called me Rouge, normally you'd say something like 'Babe'." She pointed out, "Please Dante, I've been doing this for a long time, and you've been coming into my bar almost every day, hell I added Strawberry Sundaes just for you, I know you. So spill it, what's got you down Suga? Didn't get picked for Hugo's new gig?"

"No I got it."

"So then what is it?"

"Fine, I'll tell you." Dante said, before downing another spoonful of his sundae, "You heard the news about me being dropped from DmC? Well now Tom's also dropped me from UWT."

"Seriously?" Rouge asked, "But he always picks you for a handle."

Dante nodded, "I know, but he wanted to try something new."

"Like who?"

"My brother."

Rouge was obviously caught off guard by this, "Well I'm sure Tom will have work for you. You are his favorite."

"Oh he does," Dante shrugged, "He started a new arc, but you know how that goes. Remember his Naruto and X-men thing?"

"How can I forget?" Rogue asked, "I didn't even get my match before he scrapped that idea."

Before their conversation could go any further they were interrupted by the following events

http://electricferret.com/cbub/cbubbattle/show?mid=7844

Heh nice one Tom. I suppose the transitrion from UWT2 to 3 is really rocky for everyone :P.

Pride, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Lust, Wrath , Sloth. Say hello to my Seven Sin UWT drabble. I don't know why I got up in the middle of the night to write these, nevertheless....Enjoy.

Pride: Crimson twitched as she was piled upon by incredible amounts of armour, weapons and more before she dumped it all as she huffed.

What did they think she was anyway?! She was powerful enough on her own, and would stomp off in the opposite direction as Dante ran after her.

Ben would watch and blink as he spoke.

"Was it something we said?"

Gluttony: Dante rarely was excited about anything other then fighting, but this was a special case. Finally, after all this time traversing through worlds and fighting a war, he was going to his reward.

Only the smoothest ice-cream, the freshest hand-picked strawberries....It was the sundae to end all sundaes and laughing evilly, he picked up his spoon....And froze in a rictus of dismay as he watched Raziel lick his lips thoughtfully in front of an empty sundae cup.

"Hmmm, I see now why you were so intent on finding this "straw-berry sundae." I shall make a note to discover the recipe for my own lands-Why are you drawing your weapons?"

Greed: Segfried would blink as he shook his head, looking around and groaning.

"Oh not again....."

Next to him, Nightmare would look at him deadpan before he spoke.

"Died again, did you?"

"Well it wasn't my fault! That stupid creature....How many times have I cheated death?"

Nightmare shrugged.

"I don't know, but someones going to notice eventually you know. Then what?"

Segfried shrugged, smiling as he began to return to another life.....

"I'll deal with that when the time comes."

Nightmare snorted as the other left, muttering under his breath.

"Greedy bastard...."

Charade next to him would speak.

"Your preaching to the choir here."

Envy: Kat would look out from her home, marveling at how massive the world seemed beyond the stone walls of her sanctuary as she waited for Shury to come back. She loved him dearly, but wondered sometimes what it would be like to have known her father and mother....Both of them, heroes in the stories Shury told her often and whenevershe pleased....And yet....She whispered a word and her eyesight increased, allowing her to see an idealic scene to most....A family, two children and a father and mother. Enjoying each others company, despite Nosgoth and its bleak environment.

And as Kat watched, her face grew hard and cold despite her age. Spying a world she could only dream of from here....

Lust: He couldn't get enough of her....Pressing hard enough to taste blood, the coppery flavor would mingle with her unique taste as he traced the inside of her mouth, before moving down to her neck, as she angled it for easier access, breathing his name like a whispered prayer.

"Galen....."

Vin needed him. All this time they scarcely had a moments solace together, and tommorow a massive war that may claim them both. If she died, she was going to die happy at least and would work on undoing her husbands cloak and shirt as she shifted with him, eyes closed as she heard him whisper her name in a way that always made her shudder.

"Vin...."

"Galen...."

"MY EYES!"

"AANG?!"

Wrath: In a varied group such as theirs, it was inevitable that the question would emerge. "Who was the strongest amongst them?"

Was it Dante, the demon hunter?

Raziel, the vampire?

Or Galen, the Sith lord?

It was none of them at all.

No, whenever the enemies of the heroes would gather, they would tell tales of a being all in black or green. Who ran like the wind and who ripped apart their numbers as a lion amongst sheep. Summoning creatures of iron, befriending great beasts and monsters to fight for him, so formidable was his power. Forever and always, they would speak the name of Adam Park in fear and when Galen heard of this, he merely remarked.

"Its always the quiet ones."

Sloth: Akuma would frown as he watched the forest around him before leaping and channeling his chi, blasting the area around him with a bang, landing as soon as it was over with a smirk.

He knew the heroes would see it, and if so....He wanted them to feel fear, to know that he was powerful and that he was coming for them at a time he deemed appropiate.

To the silent observer, this was the most hillarious thing he'd seen in ages and cackling aloud, the Laughing Man would vanish from sight....Poor little Akuma.....If only he knew, perhaps he would actually attack the heroes rather then waiting on his own time.

As it was, it would be a source of entertainment to him throughout the entire time....

Guest KevinDWolf93
Wrath: In a varied group such as theirs, it was inevitable that the question would emerge. “Who was the strongest amongst them?â€

Was it Dante, the demon hunter?

Raziel, the vampire?

Or Galen, the Sith lord?

It was none of them at all.

No, whenever the enemies of the heroes would gather, they would tell tales of a being all in black or green. Who ran like the wind and who ripped apart their numbers as a lion amongst sheep. Summoning creatures of iron, befriending great beasts and monsters to fight for him, so formidable was his power. Forever and always, they would speak the name of Adam Park in fear and when Galen heard of this, he merely remarked.

“Its always the quiet ones.â€

As it was, it would be a source of entertainment to him throughout the entire time....

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about <_<. Don't screw with power rangers :P. Great one hugo, Im still laughing my ass off on these.

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about <_<. Don't screw with power rangers :P. Great one hugo, Ims till laughing my ass off on that

Technically Vin was in the black suit...

Thanks guys. And yes, Vin was in one of them but I was referring to the scene where Adam befriends Shuriken and brings him over to our side.

I wanna do the next real chapter, but for some reason all I can write are drabbles. Ah well.

Lust: He couldn't get enough of her....Pressing hard enough to taste blood, the coppery flavor would mingle with her unique taste as he traced the inside of her mouth, before moving down to her neck, as she angled it for easier access, breathing his name like a whispered prayer.

"Galen....."

Vin needed him. All this time they scarcely had a moments solace together, and tommorow a massive war that may claim them both. If she died, she was going to die happy at least and would work on undoing her husbands cloak and shirt as she shifted with him, eyes closed as she heard him whisper her name in a way that always made her shudder.

"Vin...."

"Galen...."

"MY EYES!"

"AANG?!"

Now that is friggin hilarious, Aang is traumatised for life <_<

Guest tomisntblue
Hugo Fowl said:
Gluttony: Dante rarely was excited about anything other then fighting, but this was a special case. Finally, after all this time traversing through worlds and fighting a war, he was going to his reward.

Only the smoothest ice-cream, the freshest hand-picked strawberries....It was the sundae to end all sundaes and laughing evilly, he picked up his spoon....And froze in a rictus of dismay as he watched Raziel lick his lips thoughtfully in front of an empty sundae cup.

"Hmmm, I see now why you were so intent on finding this "straw-berry sundae." I shall make a note to discover the recipe for my own lands-Why are you drawing your weapons?"

This right here could be the start to the greatest video game of all time.

Edit: Also, this is why the Devil May Cry.

Hugo Fowl said:
Pride, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Lust, Wrath , Sloth. Say hello to my Seven Sin UWT drabble. I don't know why I got up in the middle of the night to write these, nevertheless....Enjoy.

Pride: Crimson twitched as she was piled upon by incredible amounts of armour, weapons and more before she dumped it all as she huffed.

What did they think she was anyway?! She was powerful enough on her own, and would stomp off in the opposite direction as Dante ran after her.

Ben would watch and blink as he spoke.

"Was it something we said?"

Crimson is remembered

Disclaimer: I finally stopped procrastinating and did the next chapter. Hopefully, I can do more eventually. Till then, enjoy. Also, this is a bit of a time skip now. For those familiar with Nosgoth, you shall understand.

Centuries later.......

Across the wasteland that was Nosgoth, the shadow of Shuriken could be seen as he swooped across the land. A more effective herald of his silent journey then most methods he could name. How long has it been now, that he had come here? How long, since that day to rescue Vin? He was old now, even by his kinds reckoning and were it not for a certain bright spot in his life, he scarce would know what to do with himself. Ah....He rumbled with pleasure as he saw his destination ahead and flapped harder.

He was home.

Landing in his designated area, he immediately glanced around for his ward and wasn't disappointed as he saw Kat running toward him with joy apparent on her features as she launched herself at his leg. Prompting him to chuckle as he lowered his snout and nuzzled her as he would one of his own hatchlings.

<Ah young one, I have missed you.>

"And I, you Shury. Not a night went by that I did not think of you and wish you all haste to home."

In a teasing sort of manner, he spoke.

<And what of my safety?>

Kat would giggle and speak.

"Safety? None would dare attack you Shury!"

Shuriken would laugh, his voice a rumble throughout her body as he expelled a stream of fire from his mouth into the sky for her amusement, his reward her awe and laughter that trickled into his mind before he walked off to his quarters, Kat following behind as she went on about all that happened when he was gone.

Much later......

Almost dozing, Shuriken would crack open one eye as he heard and saw Kat moving her bedding near him, a fact which touched him greatly as he watched in lazy silence. As soon as they were comfortable, Kat would speak.

"Shury?"

<Yes child?>

"....Tell me of my parents again."

Shuriken would contemplate for a moment, recalling those two from the recess of his mind.

Galen Marek. So much darkness swirling around him, yet faithfully serving the light. What a rider he may have become....Vin Marek. Wanting the best for all, self-sacrificing to the very end. An odd pair with the chances of it working a million to one.....But as an old friend once said, a million to one chances cropped up nine times out of ten. Realizing that Kat was still waiting for him to speak, he rumbled and spoke.

<Lets see now....Which part were we on? Ah yes......The Man in Black had defeated the Swordsman and the Giant, and now only one more remained....Perhaps the most deadly of all.....>

Having made it to the top of the hill, the Man in Black blinked in surprise as he looked upon the scene. As though he was expected, a picnic lunch was set up, and a young boy was currently enjoying an apple while he held a knife to the throat of the Princess Vin. Noticing him, he spoke aloud.

"If you want her to die, then by all means keep moving forward."

The Man in Black narrowed his eyes before adopting a smile.

"Now then, lets not be hasty-"

"YOUR KILLING HER!"

Ben would snap out as he pressed slightly harder, which had the effect of both stopping him and making him annoyed.

"You do realize that I have gone through no small amount of trouble to come here, and that should she die then you won't be far behind her?"

Ben would snort. "It seems were at an impass here. I cannot compete with you physically, and you are no match for my brain."

The Man in Black would look intrigued.

"Your that clever?"

"I have studied under the Ten. Every one of their combined secrets, know-how, combinations, and more....I have surpassed."

The Man in Black raised an eyebrow. The Ten were said to be several beings, each one with a particular field of interest which they devoted the whole of their life to. To study under so much as one was a feat in itself. To study under all ten.....

"I propose a battle of wits then."

Ben looked intrigued.

"For the princess?"

He nodded.

"To the death?"

He merely grinned.

Ben smirked, trusting in his knowledge.

"I accept!"

And placing his sword to the side, the Man in Black would take a seat opposite to him and pull out a canister.

"Smell, but do not inhale it or taste it."

Ben would do it and shrug.

"I smell nothing."

"Because what this is, is known as iocane powder. Oderless, tasteless and scentless. It is also the most deadliest poison known to man."

Pouring out two goblets of wine, he turned his back and placed them before him.

"The battle of wits has begun. It starts when you guess where the poison is, and ends when we both drink."

Ben smirked and leaned back

"But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet, or his enemy's?"

The Man in Black watched politely.

"Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!"

"Is this your final answer then?"

"Hah! Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you!"

He was impressed, despite himself and he spoke.

"Truly you have a dizzying intellect."

"Wait till I get going! Now....Where was I?"

"Australia."

"Thank you. Yes-Australia, and you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

"Now your just stalling for time here."

Ben laughed in reply.

"You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong. So, you could have put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Swordsman which means you must have studied. And studying, you must have learned that man is mortal so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!"

"Your just trying to get me to reveal something...It won't work you know."

"Aha! But you already told me all I know!"

"Well then? Guess!"

Ben grinned and rubbed his hands.

"I choose-What the heck is that?!"

He pointed in the distance and as he did, the Man in Black looked behind him, allowing Ben to switch the cups.

Sucker....Hehehehe.

The Man in Black turned in puzzlement.

"I saw nothing."

"Oh...Must have imagined it. Hehehehe...."

"Whats so funny?"

"Oh, nothing really...But let us drink! I from my cup,and you from yours."

And in the full sight of the other, both tossed down their drinks and the Man in Black spoke.

"You guessed wrong."

Ben laughed.

"HA! That's what YOU think! I switched the cups when your back was turned you moron! Ahahaha! There's a saying, "never wage a land war in Asia." But also, never cross swords with the Ben Ten when death is on the line! AHAHAHA-"

He was still laughing before his eyes rolled up and he fell back....And started to snore. Snore?

Vin would have heard everything, and would blink as her blindfold was removed and she looked at the body of Ben, before speaking.

"That wasn't poison?"

The Man in Black shook his head.

"Just a concoction my old mentor used. He never killed if he could help it."

"Still, to think it was your goblet-"

He interrupted her and spoke.

"They were both drugged. I spent some considerable time devoted to developing immunity to every drug I came in contact with."

Vin would look at him for a moment before she spoke.

"Who are you?"

"Nobody that you should trifle with. Thats all you need know."

And grabbing her wrist tightly, he dragged her off and away.

Meanwhile.......

Prince Micheal would scowl before looking up, speaking almost to himself.

"Someone has beaten a giant....."

And going back to his horse, he roared.

"There shall be great suffering in Guilder if she dies!"