Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Princess Bride.

Hugo Fowl

While the FPL section in Khazan had to fight each other for dominance, the CBUB beings were dependent on the various matches, etc to make a living. And thus would all manner of beings from the CBUB come at the behest of one of the users, "Hugo Fowl" for a particular story arc. In the waiting room, Galen Marek of "The Force Unleashed" fame would be waiting patiently, before another sat down next to him and nodding politely, Adam Park of the Power Rangers would speak.

"So you've been called as well?"

"Yep....You know whats gonna happen?"

Adam shook his head.

"Don't look at me, aren't you Hugo's favorite? Although...."

His glance went over the others as he spoke.

"...I get the feeling its related to that RP gig we're all a part of. Look at the others."

Galen would do so and blink as he noticed....From Vin Venture from the Fantasy section to Akuma of Games, every single being from the tournament RP "UWT" seems to have been here.

His gaze would linger on Vin for a moment, before elbowing without looking, Adam in the ribs.

"Stop that grin."

The power ranger would be wearing a look of complete innocence as he spoke.

"What grin?"

"You know what I mean. There is absolutely nothing going on between us, despite rumors to the contrary. And don't give me that look, I know what some people think. Just because we've acted in a few gigs together-"

Adam chortled at that, prompting a look of disgust from General Grevious sitting next to him who sniffed once and continued to peruse his issue of Vogue. Ignoring him however, Adam would speak.

"A few gigs? Man, if you two were any closer in the RP's, I'd be asking whens the honeymoon! Besides...Your free, right?"

Galen would give Adam a look akin to if he saw him kick a puppy right in front of him and Adam would speak.

"Oh....Yeah. Sorry man, I was-"

Galen sighed and waved a hand.

"Its alright man....Its just that its still fresh, and I'd rather not talk about her now."

Adam nodded in understanding, though he would add the following.

"But seriously man....Have you ever thought about Vin like that? You and her for real?"

Galen would look at Adam before glancing at Vin. Who was currently talking to Dante in a subject that seemed to enthrall them both.

She seemed to be the same as ever. Dressed in colors of alternating black, purple and grey. A part of her unique costume that allowed her to blend in with her worlds atmosphere. Unlike most women, she wore her hair in a conventional bob-cut. Short, with only one erring as decoration, eschewing make-up entirely which Galen liked. Her eyes were soft, yet could fluctuate between coldly calculating to wildly emotional, unable to hide it from one who could see.

What clothing she wore under the mistcloak was formfitting, emphasizing her lean, athletic figure as well as her modest curves. With no trace of fat, considering the life she led. Also, she tended to go barefoot most of the time. Wearing only the slimmest slippers whenever she had to wear shoes. All this, Galen would consider as he smiled and shook his head, looking back at Adam, his voice firm and quiet.

"Not in the least....Besides, she's married."

And having said the last word, he would go and pick up a magazine at random, pretending to read it studiously as he ignored Adam's stare.

Meanwhile......

Having come in earlier, Vin Venture would be considering her current run of luck in regards to the CBUB. Ever since her patron, Nesh had added her she had wallowed in obscurity, fanboys not being a lot you would expect to pick up a book and read without pictures. UWT turned out to be her huge break, allowing her to show what she could do, as well as get to meet others. One of them, her best friend Dante from the Game section. As wisecracking as he portrayed himself in his games. The second was....And she would look up momentarily to see him speaking to Adam.

"Galen Marek." AKA "Starkiller."

Truth be told, she wasn't quite sure what to make of him. He was sweet yes....And he had a demeanor about him that intrigued her, until she read his story. Turns out, they had more in common then she would have thought.

Both raised in a brutal world that wouldn't hesitate to have wiped them both out at an early age, both with similar powers. In a way, he reminded her of Zane. Elend's half-brother, with a sadness not overbearing, nor acknowledged. She wouldn't deny a certain.....Mutual attraction. Especially when they worked together. Except for one problem.....Her husband. She loved Elend, and though their appearance in this world canceled out their marriage, she still stuck with him.

Still....She blinked, realizing that Dante was talking to her and she turned with an apologetic grin.

"I'm sorry Dante, what did you say?"

Dante grinned widely and spoke, ticking off his fingers with each point.

"I said, yes its a great day, did you know whats going on, and yes I would like some green eggs and ham with that ostrich feather cake."

Laughing at her faint shade of red, he patted her on the shoulder and spoke.

"Look, I understand if you wanna just ignore me and all.....Go moon after Mr. Emo and-"

He grinned as she smacked his shoulder in retaliation. Wearing a frown and her blush getting noticeably more red as she countered hotly.

"Shut up Dante, before I take that big sword of yours and shove it where the sun doesn't shine."

A furtive glance to ensure that no one else was around and she would speak.

"Besides....You know I can't."

Dante would have countered, when the doors opened and he spoke cheerfully.

"I'll talk to ya later, after this audition....Wonder what Hugo wants?"

Vin shrugged.

"I don't know, but somehow I have a bad feeling about this....."

Next Time: The Audition. More to come....Or not, depending on my boredom and how many people want me to do this.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of Vizzini, Wesley and Miracle Max in this setup dissapoints me.

You missed the entire point. Reemer when they used to make movies like Muppet Treasure Island and Kermit the Frog, [layrd Jim Hawkins and stuff like that? That's what tihis is.

Guest Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)
You missed the entire point. Reemer when they used to make movies like Muppet Treasure Island and Kermit the Frog, [layrd Jim Hawkins and stuff like that? That's what tihis is.

Oh, OK then.

Well, seeing how I have people who are interested in this, I may as well. With that said, it may take some time before we actually get into the story, but for now here's a little teaser.

Chapter 2: The auditions.

"I am Dante. Son of Sparda. You killed my father, prepare to die!"

A little-known fact about Dante was that he was an irrecoverable ham. Though in this case, it worked in his favor as he held the script in one hand and flourished Rebellion in the other. Holding it aloft as he fixed his steely gaze in the distance.

Hugo was impressed and making a note upon a slip of paper before him, looked up and spoke.

"Very good. You get the part."

Dante grinned and walked out as Hugo called out.

"NEXT!"

Quite a crowd....Already, he had many of the elements needed for the story to work. The kid, the Grandfather, Fezzik, Humberdink....Most of the cast was already drawn up, he merely needed the main characters....And he knew exactly who to cast and grinning, he looked up and spoke.

"Galen, Vin! Welcome, come take a seat."

As the Sith and the Mistborn both sat down, Hugo could feel the underlying tension between the two. No doubt, driven by the extent of the RP's/Matches he and Nesh had done between the pair of them. To say nothing of G4 and Tom.

Memo to him: Meet them later for lunch at the Feed Tank after this.

Smiling, he leaned forward and spoke.

"So! The roles I would like for you both to do are as follows......"

An hour later.....

Galen and Vin would walk out, somewhat in shock before Vin spoke.

"He's insane."

Galen nodded slightly glumly.

"Your telling me?"

And together, the pair would walk together calmly down Khazan's streets, waiting patiently at the stoplight as the Knight Rider drove past. Followed by the Technodrome and the Batmobile.

Just standard traffic in Khazan, really.

Unsure of how to broach the subject, Galen would speak.

"Um.....You don't mind-"

Sensing the direction of his thoughts, Vin would interject quickly.

"Oh no, not at all. We're adults after all, and besides its nothing that hadn't happened before."

There was a silence before the undertones of those words sunk in and she blushed deeply before speaking.

"Well, you know what I mean! So....See you later?"

Galen nodded stoic-faced, though his neck was suitably red as he spoke.

"Right....Bye."

Watching her turn and walk he suddenly called out.

"Vin?"

Already five feet from him, Vin turned as in the background, Homer Simpson chased Deadpool for his donut box. Though with the additional tension, they may as well have been playing the quiet game, for all that she noticed and she spoke. Unaware of the faint plea in her tone.

"Yes Galen?"

"Um....Would you like to grab a bite later before we rehearse?"

Wishing to be very clear, he spoke hastily.

"Its not a date-! Just two friends, trying to be on the job and all....Alright?"

He tried to ignore the sudden urge to smack his head on the wall as well as the subtle look of disappointment in Vin's eyes as she nodded and spoke politely.

"Sure, we can do that....The usual spot at 7:00pm?"

He nodded.

"Yep. I guess I'll see you then."

"Right."

"Right."

""¦........."

For a moment, silence reigned supreme before both turned on their heel and walked off in the opposite direction. A few moments latter, a mini-alien and a white-haired, demon hunter in red appeared from their place of concealment, the alien crossing its arms and complaining.

"Those two are so.....Inconceivable!"

Dante would smirk, holding Grey Matter to eye-level as he spoke.

"You keep using that word.....I do not think it means what you think it means."

A crashing noise would indicate Homer's successful bid in grabbing the box, though Deadpool would have had the last laugh, having eaten it all before-hand. Grey Matter would have ignored it as he spoke.

"We gotta get to this "usual spot." Dante, you have any idea where that is?"

Dante smirked and leaped up, landing on one of the roofs as he began his run towards the place.

"Ye Old BBQ grill and bar" in the Fantasy neighborhood....Lets see if we can't arrange matters...."

Perhaps some explanation was required at this point. Drawn by the jobs they did together, the UWT characters made a bet between them during the course of the RP as to how long Galen and Vin would hook up.

They didn't, to the disappointment of all concerned. What was worse to them as well were the relationships they found the pair in currently.

Elend by dint of Vin's dry spell in the CBUB was currently going through a similar phase himself to his disgust, causing undue stress to Vin herself in the process. Dante didn't like that at all, and thanks to Adam, he discovered that Galen's love life was also down the drain, Juno having left him due to her thinking there was something more between Vin and him during the RP jobs.

Which was absurd of course, but it nevertheless happened. Thus did the UWT characters vow to solve this mess. One way, or the other. Short of actually kidnapping both and leaving them in a closet for four hours.*

At any rate, several months would pass, and Galen and Vin would remain pretty much the same whenever they met each other. Polite, cordial....To the intense disgust of their friends. Perhaps this new assignment would change everything? Well, one can only hope.

Some time later.....

"Ye Old BBQ Grill and Bar", was a surprisingly lucrative place for the Fantasy Neighborhood, due to its food and setting. Namely, the cliched bar where oracles, soothsayers, men hiring for dangerous quests, chosen ones and more were so packed together, you couldn't move for tripping over destiny, and rumors would fly every which way.

"-I hear the dragon of Antidubea is currently-"

"-To the North, a treasure is located-"

"I hear that Ol'Jack is currently-"

"-There was a rumor you were gonna pay your tab this year."

Dante would smirk beneath his hood, having eschewed his normal clothing so he could better fit in as he took a sip of his wine and spoke.

"Just a rumor my good fellow! Now then....Where can I find Vin Venture?"

Raising an eyebrow, the bartender would point to one of the booths before speaking sternly.

"Don't go bothering her now. Poor girl had more then enough trouble already."

After those enigmatic words, he turned and ignored Dante. Cleaning out some of his glasses while Dante tried to sidle up to the booth directly next to them. They wouldn't see him, but he would be able to hear all they said. From his cloak pocket, Grey Matter would pop out his head and speak.

"You think he'll show up? You know how some fantasy types tend to view sci-fi people....."

Dante smirked and spoke, draining his glass.

"That's why were here.....Plus, I have a plan."

Whatever that plan was however, it would have to wait as Galen stepped into the bar......

Coming soon: "The rehearsal of Destiny" or "Rule number 1 when dealing with vampires."

*An idea forwarded by surprisingly, none other then Aang.**

**And seconded by Ben***

***Though Adam put his foot down.

Despite the ensuing situation in Ye Old BBQ Grill and Bar, otherwise things went quite well.

And it was later that the entire cast of this new job assembled and was ready, to Hugo's pleasure.

"Ready? And....ACTION!"

Chapter 1(No, really!)

Amongst his friends, Aang would awaken from an uneasy sleep as he sat up and stared into the campfire, his gaze going to all others who had banded together to remove the threat of the Cult from the multi-verse. By his side, Ben would be sleeping the sleep of the dreamless. Snoring occasionally as he twitched once or twice. Also there would be Vin and Galen, both curled up in a cloak as they slept blissfully in peace. Aang smiled at the sight and continued to look around. Adam would also be likewise knocked out, sleeping lightly with his feet propped up as he dozed away the night...

Dante, Renavent and Raziel all were on guard duty for now...Yet still, Aang felt uneasy and as he did so, a rumble would announce their biggest member and the dragon Shuriken would remark, one massive eye opening.

<What troubles you, Strong-Heart? Is it the prospect of upcoming battle ahead?>

Aang shook his head.

"No....Its more then that. I've fought in war before. But never for such high stakes....What do we have that the enemy does not?"

Shuriken observed him for a moment before yawning widely.

<Hmmmmm.....Interesting that you would say that. So said another much like you, oh so long ago.....Its a long story however.>

Aang was instantly intrigued and he spoke.

"Can I hear it, please? I can't sleep you see."

He looked up with puppy-dog eyes and Shuriken would chuckle.

<Very well then....Now...Where does it all begin....Ah yes. "True Love.">

Aang instantly made a face.

"Ewwwww, is this a love story?"

<Patience Strong-Heart, patience.....Now. Once upon a time....>

There was a farm house long ago, and the only people who lived there was a woman named-(Wait! Can we use our friends in it?)-Vin.(Yay!!). And her servant, a young man named Galen. And every day, she would use every opportunity to put him "in his place." For example-

Dressed simply, Vin would walk out to seek the family servant, who was currently pitching hay and leaning against the barrier in the stable, spoke.

"Farmboy? You need to weed the garden."

In response, Galen would merely turn around and speak simply, the same words so infuriating to her in a manner she couldn't really tell.

"As you wish."

(Wait, so she got her kicks forcing Galen to do all this work? How mean!)

(Ah indeed, but as you will see later she would make up for all that when she would realize something.)

(Realize what?)

(You wish for me to continue?)

(Ah, sorry.)

So this would continue for some time, until the day Vin realized that each time Galen said "as you wish", he was really saying "I love you." And what was most surprising to Vin....Was that she loved him back.

In the farmhouse, some time after the scene in the barn, Vin would be nervous. A state not often her usual one, and would actually be messing with her fingers as she glimpsed Galen working out of the corner of her eye before suddenly blurting out.

"Galen?"

To her horror, it wasn't her usual tone either, and was more a plea then anything and she berated herself, before pulling herself together as he turned to look at her patiently. Her mind racing, she said the first thing that came into her mind and was immediately horrified by it.

"Hand me that jug over there please?"

Which incidentally, was within easy reach and she closed her eyes in shame. Only to hear footsteps and feel his warmth as she opened her eyes to see him passing it to her with only his usual words.

"As you wish."

And with that, he left her to go do his work.

Aang would at this point, be leaning against Shuriken and speak in thought.

"So what happened? Did either of them ever let each other know how they feel?"

"Yeah, I'm curious as well."

Aang blinked as Ben sat up and joined them before speaking with a grin.

"I couldn't sleep too well either, and then I started listening. So what happened next?"

Shuriken chuckled at the eager expressions of the two boys, and continued.

<Well eventually, they did indeed express their feelings to each other, and Galen would go off to seek his fortune, after sharing his first kiss with her before he left.>

Inwardly, he roared with laughter as both Aang and Ben made expressions of disgust at the thought before he dropped the bomb on them.

<It was some time afterwards that she received word that Galen had died at sea, by the hands of the dread pirate called....."The Sith Lord.">

It had the intended effect and both Ben and Aang would gasp.

"Wait, Galen's dead?!"

"He can't be dead, what happens to Vin?"

<Patience, were I to answer all your questions now, then we shall be here for ages. Even by my kinds reckoning. And all will be explained. Now then....>

When had heard the news, she kept to herself and would waste away, mourning Galen until she spoke a vow.

"I will never love again...."

Five years later, her wedding would be announced.

(WHAT!?)

Had he the ability, Shuriken would have smirked at the effect this was having on them. Also, he could tell that at this point, Adam had likewise awoke, but would be listening quietly from his place of rest as Ben and Aang heard the story.

Coming soon: Events of an unfortunate nature.

Chapter two.

Settling in for a moment to adjust for maximum comfort, Shuriken became aware of how it impatient it made the two hatchlings, a ruse on his part to catch their interest as he rumbled. Also noticing again Adam and the way his body stiffened as he attempted to listen without making it look like he was awake.

<Now then....Where was I?>

In the kingdom itself, the heir and lord, one Prince Hum-(Wait! Remember, this story is suppose to have us all!)

More amused then annoyed, the old dragon inclined his head and changed the story.

-Prince Hu-Micheal called his people together, his trusted right hand the Vampire Raziel at his side, lurking in the shadows from the sun as he spoke.

"My people! A month from now, our country will have its 500th anniversary. On that sundown, I shall marry a lady who was once a commoner like yourselves -"

He paused to note the crowds reaction and smirked.

"-but perhaps you will not find her common now. Would you like to meet her?"

And the people cheered as one, eager to see who would become their new queen. And lo! It was Vin herself-(Wait a minute, so she remarried to this Prince Micheal guy?)

Aang crossed his arms as he frowned.

"What kind of a story is this?"

Ben elbowed his friend in the ribs before he spoke.

"Sorry Shuriken. So what happened next?"

Secretly Shuriken was pleased. He couldn't recall the last time he told stories for the pleasure of it, and he would notice Dante coming back, leaning against a tree trunk unnoticed in the shadows by Ben and Aang as he listened as well.

<Well hatchlings, you must remember that Vin vowed to never love again....This continued for five years, her emptiness consuming her until she got the attention of the Prince. Not caring one bit of her life, she agreed but told him that he would not receive her love, though he would claim that in time, she would. However, the only joy Vin would receive would be in three things. One was the Princes parents, who treated her kindly. The other, would be the regime of fighting that she indulged herself in with the castle guards. Learning blade fighting and more. The last was her daily horse rides, which she never missed. Loving the feel of the wind upon her face as she rode, hoping perhaps to out run her unhappiness. And thus it was when this happened->

Ben raised his hand as though in class.

"I wanna be in the story!"

The dragon nodded and continued.

Riding some distance off the beaten path, Vin would relax her horse. Patting its neck and murmuring soothing noises when a sound of a throat clearing made her turn to see three beings.

One of them was a massive man. A blond-haired giant who grinned sheepishly and waved, as a white-haired man in a red coat leaned back against a tree trunk. Eyes closed and his gloved hand tapping a sword hilt.

(Segfried and Dante! Oh, sorry Shuriken. Continue please.)

It was the third member of the party however who garnered her attention, as what looked like a regular boy looked up lazily and smiled.

"Hello ma'am. My name is Ben, and we three are but poor circus performers, seeking direction. Where is the nearest town?"

(I'm in the story! Sweet!)

Vin would look all three over. They certainly looked like circus folks and would speak.

"There's no place around for miles I'm afraid. I'm sorry."

It was then that the angelic look on Ben's face turned sinister.

"Good...Because then, nobody will be around to hear you scream."

And with astonishing agility, he leaped at her and pressed certain key points, knocking her out before landing and looking at Segfried.

"Go on, grab her you brainless oaf! We have so much work to do now!"

(Wait, I'm a bad guy as well? This story is AWESOME!)

Later.....

At a boat for their convenience, Segfried carried the unconscious body of Vin, placing her amongst some rope coils as Ben began ripping off some material from a uniform as Dante watched before he spoke.

"So watcha doing there?"

Without looking, Ben spoke.

"Its the uniform of the army of Guilder. The sworn enemy of Florian, whose country we are in now."

Setting the horse off and away back to its owner, Ben nodded in satisfaction.

"Once the horse reaches the castle, the fabric will make the Prince suspect the Guilderians have abducted his love. When he finds her body dead on the Guilder frontier, his suspicions will be totally confirmed. Its foolproof!"

Segfried in the midst of tying up Vin, looked up sharply and spoke.

"Wait, you never said anything about killing someone. Least of all a girl."

He gestured to Vin, who still seemed deep in her induced slumber.

Ben rolled his eyes and hopped in the boat as he spoke.

"I've hired you to help me start a war. That's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition."

"I just don't think its right, killing an innocent girl."

That stopped Ben....And turning on his heel, he smirked and spoke, poking his finger into Segfrieds knee as he couldn't reach that high for the giant.

"Am I going mad or did the word "think" escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land mass."

Dante boarding the ship, sat down and spoke. His normally joking eyes serious.

"I agree with Segfried here. Besides, this murder ain't really my style."

Ben was now infuriated at this sign of mutiny, his tone taking a decidedly sarcastic bent.

"Oho! The sot has spoken. What happens to her is not truly your concern. I will kill her, and remember this! Never forget this!"

He stomped forward to Dante and spoke.

"When I found you, you were so slobbering drunk you couldn't buy brandy -! You were proposing to a mop!"

Interrupting the story, Dante would step out and take a seat.

"In my defense, that was only once. But don't mind me big guy, what happens next?"

Bemused, Shuriken noticed also that Adam had eschewed all outward illusions and was likewise, sitting up as he listened.

<Hmmm....Well, this is what happened next->

Ben would then spin and turn on Segfried who openly retreated as he spoke.

"And you...friendless, brainless, helpless, hopeless....Do you want me to send you back to where you were, unemployed in Greenland?! Bah!"

And he would spin on his heel, going forth to tie the knots himself while Dante sidled up to Segfried and murmured.

"That little brat, he sure can fuss."

Segfried would nod and shudder.

"He really likes to scream at us."

Dante would smirk and continue his efforts.

"Perhaps he doesn't mean no harm."

Segfried would brighten more and speak.

"He's really very short on charm."

Dante grinned and thumped the other mans shoulder.

"Ah, you've a great gift for rhyme."

Segfried would nod eagerly.

"Yes, some of the time."

It was then that Ben's voice would intervene.

"Enough of that, cast off!"

And as the boat sailed off, the last thing we would hear was the following.

"Segfried, are there rocks ahead?"

"If there are, we'll all be dead!"

"No more rhymes now, I mean it!"

"Anybody want a peanut?"

"ARGH! That's it, rhyme this sucker! My last word is zebra!"

"Hey Dante, isn't that girl you have a crush on a Libra?"

"ARGH!!!!"

Coming soon: The Man in Black.

Also, comments are again greatly appreciated.

those last few lines = win

Thanks man! This is part parody, part serious and part tribute, so the storyline will follow the original, but I wanted to throw in some part of us as well into the mix. Glad you liked it!

Lol, both new parts are grate. I love how you added in the mop bit.

Whats kinda shocking to me is how well Dante fits the role for Inigo Montoya. lol.

Thanks man!

Guest tomisntblue
Whats kinda shocking to me is how well Dante fits the role for Inigo Montoya. lol.

Thanks man!

I know, but you won me over right away with that “I am Dante. Son of Sparda. You killed my father, prepare to die!â€

I know, but you won me over right away with that “I am Dante. Son of Sparda. You killed my father, prepare to die!â€

lol. Thanks!

Also, don't think I haven't forgotten the Khazan sub-plot either. That's gonna be addressed later.

But as it goes this story can be taken in two ways.

1. That all the cast are merely actors and this is just another job for them with the Galen/Vin subplot.

2. That just before the major battle in Mordor, Shuriken is telling a story.

I like the former, but I'm beginning to prefer the latter. lol.

Also, Micheal was just a random name that Shuriken came up with when pressed by Aang and Ben. Oh, the irony...lol.

Guest tomisntblue
lol. Thanks!

Also, don't think I haven't forgotten the Khazan sub-plot either. That's gonna be addressed later.

But as it goes this story can be taken in two ways.

1. That all the cast are merely actors and this is just another job for them with the Galen/Vin subplot.

2. That just before the major battle in Mordor, Shuriken is telling a story.

I like the former, but I'm beginning to prefer the latter. lol.

Also, Micheal was just a random name that Shuriken came up with when pressed by Aang and Ben. Oh, the irony...lol.

Really? I thought you put Micheal in on purpose lol. Nice job with that one. I kind of like the ladder more, it just seems more fun to me.

Really? I thought you put Micheal in on purpose lol. Nice job with that one. I kind of like the ladder more, it just seems more fun to me.

Well canonically, they haven't even been to Nosgoth yet. So Prince Micheal is a character whom they wouldn't know yet. At any rate, I'll be writing in both endings when the time comes.

And yes, I agree as well.

"Story-telling Shuriken" is such a fun image. lol.

Guest tomisntblue
Well canonically, they haven't even been to Nosgoth yet. So Prince Micheal is a character whom they wouldn't know yet. At any rate, I'll be writing in both endings when the time comes.

And yes, I agree as well.

"Story-telling Shuriken" is such a fun image. lol.

True, but it can be over looked. I just like the idea of everyone sitting down before a great battle and Shurikan telling them a story... followed by violently blowing Sephiroth to tiny little bits

True, but it can be over looked. I just like the idea of everyone sitting down before a great battle and Shurikan telling them a story... followed by violently blowing Sephiroth to tiny little bits

Lmao. Indeed.

A bonding moment for everyone before it all goes bad.

Three.

I've read them all so far, and I'll be reading the rest that follow. I can't believe I didn't see thse earlier, these are awesome! More. I demads it.

Thanks man! Glad you like em.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Three.

I've read them all so far, and I'll be reading the rest that follow. I can't believe I didn't see thse earlier, these are awesome! More. I demads it.

Four. Though I really kinda prefer the former of actors. So much potential there ;). What hasnt been said its awesome...though...MORE SCREENTIME FOR ADAM!!!!!!

EDIT: Ironically enough Sieg isnt very tall in the bio(5'7) so unless this is reg ben....:o

Four. Though I really kinda prefer the former of actors. So much potential there ;). What hasnt been said its awesome...though...MORE SCREENTIME FOR ADAM!!!!!!

EDIT: Ironically enough Sieg isnt very tall in the bio(5'7) so unless this is reg ben....:o

Thanks, and yes. Adam will get his screen time eventually.

Also, that was another reason I chose Segfried. If only for the irony.