Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The Princess Bride.

Hugo Fowl

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the guidelines? Or is it just random story telling? GAH! I need GUIDELINES!

They can be random drabbles, but it all needs to be UWT related in one way or the other.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Give me 24 hours. And I'll give you Gold.

Kidding, but I'll try. :P

WOOT!!!!!*idles until gold is struck*

WOOT!!!!!*idles until gold is struck*

I found some gold ore. I'll drop it off later... It's about that one story Shruikan told Vin about Katrina, back when she was young and decided to venture out into the walls of a human city.

I'm really hoping you guys like it. It practically wrote itself. This was very refreshing for me. Anyways, stay tuned :D

How UWT II could have ended. Not meant to be taken seriously.

Akuma laughed as he saw the heroes all combined against him and slammed his knuckles together in anticipation.

"You are all fools to challenge me!"

Vin would merely smirk and speak as she held up her fist to the air, the wind perfectly blowing her Mistcloak in a manner worthy of an Epic Pose(with capitals!).

"Perhaps alone we couldn't defeat you....But together, we can! Now let our powers combine!"

Akuma laughed before his face turned to one of puzzlement.

"Wait, what-?"

Vin wouldn't hear him though as she cried.

"EARTH!"

Ben would smirk and cry out, holding out a fist with a nigh-identical ring, only red.

"FIRE!"

"WIND!"

"WATER!"

"HEART!!!!"

Aang, Adam and Dante cried out in unison as the energy beams from the rings combined, creating a massive shape that grew....And grew, as a rumble in the mind and in the body announced itself, with a flapping of wings and a roar like a furnace.

"When your powers combine, I am CAPTAIN SHURIKEN!!!!

Akuma would gape in confusion and fear at the massive, multi-elemental creature before he uttered the following.

"Ah, fu-!!"

From the sidelines, Galen, Raziel and Kat would watch in silent amusement at the short "battle", before glancing at Cuthulhu who after watching that tried to slink away casually.....Only to run like hell as Captain Shuriken, having finished his snack looked at him and cried out the following.

CALAMARI!!!!

Watching the ensuing chase, Galen remarked to Raziel.

"Where did you say you found those rings again?"

Raziel shrugged. "Some mortal fools who thought to challenge my rule. Actually claimed I was violating laws in keeping Nosgoth clean. Can you believe that? The nerve....."

Galen sighed and shook his head.

"Kids....."

Akuma laughed as he saw the heroes all combined against him and slammed his knuckles together in anticipation.

Vin would merely smirk and speak as she held up her fist to the air, the wind perfectly blowing her Mistcloak in a manner worthy of an Epic Pose(with capitals!).

"Perhaps alone we couldn't defeat you....But together, we can! Now let our powers combine!"

"Wait, what-?"

"EARTH!"

Ben would smirk and cry out, holding out a fist with a nigh-identical ring, only red.

"FIRE!"

"WIND!"

"WATER!"

"HEART!!!!"

Aang, Adam and Dante cried out in unison as the energy beams from the rings combined, creating a massive shape that grew....And grew, as a rumble in the mind and in the body announced itself, with a flapping of wings and a roar like a furnace.

Akuma would gape in confusion and fear at the massive, multi-elemental creature before he uttered the following.

"Ah, fu-!!"

From the sidelines, Galen, Raziel and Kat would watch in silent amusement at the short "battle", before glancing at Cuthulhu who after watching that tried to slink away casually.....Only to run like hell as Captain Shuriken, having finished his snack looked at him and cried out the following.

CALAMARI!!!!

Raziel shrugged. "Some mortal fools who thought to challenge my rule. Actually claimed I was violating laws in keeping Nosgoth clean. Can you believe that? The nerve....."

"Kids....."

I laughed out loud. I don't do that alot--and mean it.

:lol:

Exaggerated heroism for the win.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Wait, what-?"

"EARTH!"

"FIRE!"

"WIND!"

"WATER!"

"HEART!!!!"

"Ah, fu-!!"

CALAMARI!!!!

"Kids....."

Heh, this was pretty awesome dude.....Adam's heart isn't he?

Hope you guys enjoy. Here's to Hugo for the spark the drove to to write this. The first installment :)

The Descent

The long, gentle breaths of Shruikan were the only sounds of the night. As the black-scaled dragon lay asleep, the occasional wisps of smoke left his nostrils. He was curled, as if around an orb. And in his middle, was the newborn babe, Katrina, the daughter of a Sith Lord and a Mistborn. A grandiose thing it was, her very conception. Once she aged enough, she would become a powerful warrior in her own right, in the footsteps of her mother and father. Often though, the dragon could sense another part within the child, like a second nature boiling over. Even now, as the baby breathed in rhythm with the dragon, he could feel it. He had yet to figure out what it meant, but Time was the teller of all secrets.

At night, in the clutches of sleep, his mind did wander. Dreams and Nightmares twisted around in an eternal dance, and the vivid memories of what occurred only two nights ago played through his consciousness, as if the events were happening for the first time...

Flashback

<Raziel. I sense in you a deep foreboding. What then, ails thy soul? > Shruikan projected the thought toward the Vampire-Wraith, Raziel. The conflicted figure glanced at Shruikan, expression unreadable as usual. With a moment to collect thought, he shook his head. "Nosgoth. Being back here... it stirs the recollections of bloodshed within. It is a long tale, and one I do not wish to recount this day." As he finished, the wraith would stand, and walk out of the mouth of the cave, which they stayed. Without looking back, "Also... this body is one I wish to leave. I will keep my word, and stay with this form until the child is birthed. But once the deed is done, I will hold no promises with any. And I will do as I see fit."

The words seemed cold to Shruikan. It seemed, that the past few days, the character of Raziel had grown darker. He often wondered just how dark it would become. <You are leaving? >

"Yes. After all, even though I have the body of the child's mother, even though I look like Vin Venture, I am not. My only sustenance is in the souls that are no longer tethered to their physical forms. And in Nosgoth, the souls are plentiful." With those words, Raziel departed the cave, and vanished into the darkness of the night in search of food. Shruikan stayed behind. He could still feel the connection between them, and thus he would be able to gauge how far he was by the strength of the connection.

When Galbatorix died, and his soul was consumed by the vampire-wraith himself, the bond that linked dragons to their riders, the bond that linked Shruikan to Galbatorix, was shifted. Thoughts and feelings, and even strength, could be transferred between them, without so much as a word. The intensity and depth of the bond was undoubtedly unsettling for Raziel at first. For one who had been such a solitary creature, to be thrust into such a tie, was uncomfortable. As it was, Shruikan stayed to rest in the large cave, awaiting Raziel's return.

Shruikan would wake to find that a heavy rain had overcome the land. Over a bundle of previously collected firewood, the dragon breathed his flame. Once ablaze, he rested by the heat source patiently, pondering things only a dragon would think to ponder. It was then that the familiar shape of Vin's body around Raziel's soul appeared at the entrance of the cave. It was night, and his form was hard to make out, but when a clap of lightning flashed in the sky, illuminating the land, it was apparent that blood covered his lower person. And just as quickly as the flash lit the land, it departed, leaving one to wonder if it had been a bloodied Raziel to begin with.

Raziel took a step forward, staring at Shruikan with what could only be seen as pain. Shruikan sensed his state, and quickly crawled over. He placed his large skull under the wraith and allowed Raziel to lie against it. As he did so, Shruikan placed his head inside the cave and it was there the prophesized child was born unto the world.

Flashback

Raziel stood next to the sleeping dragon, watching the newly born child with interest. As soon as he had finished birthing the baby, he crafted his image back into the familiar, yet revolting form of the blue-colored vampire wraith. In this form, he had no skin. His muscular system could be witnessed first hand in action, with all its contracting and elongating parts. Each hand ended in three sharp claws. The lower regions of his face were hidden by the cloth, which bore the symbol of his forgotten clan.

Raziel watched as the two slept, and as he did, negative feelings emitted from his being. He would walk with silent footsteps toward the babe. In his hand was Uden, the elven blade. He walked until he was standing over the new creature, which was now awake. Katrina stared with wide eyes at Raziel, cooing affectionately. It held no pleasure for the vampiric specter. Raziel brought his sword up, holding it high over his head. It was then that Shruikan would open a single eye and watch in horror as the sword was brought down powerfully.

The sword would lodge itself in the paw of the dragon. He had brought his talons over the child in time, and saved it, barely. The sword, stuck nearly up to the hilt, was stuck in his flesh, but the pain was not severe. Shruikan stood slowly, and Raziel stepped back. Katrina began to cry, as Shruikan growled deeply and flared his wings out toward his ally. <What is the meaning of this? >

Raziel said nothing in return. He stopped backing away, remembering not to be intimidated by his size. That he retreated in the first place was not a surprise. Raziel crouched low to the ground, and lunged toward the child again, who was safely between the hind legs of Shruikan. The dragon swung a heavy, scaled paw at the attacker, sending him flying toward the wall of the cave. In the air, Raziel righted himself and landed on all fours on the side of the wall, attached by means of claws. He stared at the dragon, and realized that he would have to kill him before the child. He should have known.

Raziel scaled the wall at inhuman speeds, climbing onto the ceiling before leaping down onto Shruikan's head. Shruikan would barely be able to react in time, and grimaced when the wraith's clawed hands sunk into his head, onto a section of his face where the scales were thinnest. The serpentine beast swung his head left and right, to shake off his demonic passenger, but to no avail. He clung like a determined insect, slowly making his way toward the eye. Much like Strong-Heart-Brave-Axe had... But Shruikan learned from that battle to protect his vulnerable points. The dragon looked straight up at the roof of the cave and shot forth a mighty pillar of fire. The fire spread across the top of the cave, building up an intense heat that would send chunks of half melted stalagmites falling down.

Katrina would be safe under the hide of the reptilian protector, and the heat-based attack would do little to Shruikan himself. But Raziel would have to put his concentration from holding on, to avoiding the molten rock. As his attention was spread thin, Shruikan put forth a powerful exertion to shake him from his head violently, with renewed vigor. This was enough to send Raziel airborne once more, toward the deep back segment of the cavern.

Shruikan seized the moment. While he could have continued to fight, were that his desire, his goal was not to protect himself, but the child of his dear friends. Shruikan grabbed hold of the loose fabrics that covered the child and protected her from the elements between teeth. He exercised caution against accidentally biting her, and faced the cave entrance. He strode outside, into the rain, and sent soothing thoughts and images into the mind of Katrina to soothe her crying. As he opened his wings and flapped hard against the still air, Raziel approached quickly from behind. The dragon pulled his tail close to his body, before leaping off the ground, off of powerful muscles that coiled like springs.

The first stroke of his wings would be dreadfully useless, as their height lowered dangerously. A second, more powerful down stroke would send them higher this time, and he doubled his efforts, straining to keep them aloft. He looked back at Raziel, who had been unable to catch up, as he watched on back at them. Raziel was not well, Shruikan decided. He flew on for a day straight. He flew over mountains, lakes, and terrain so treacherous, Raziel would be hard pressed to follow. Then, in a valley of grass and flowers, he landed, exhausted from his efforts. Katrina had begun to cry again, and Shruikan realized for the first time...

He would have to care for the child alone.

After landing in the meadow, Shruikan placed the babe on the soft ground. Its wailing was utterly helpless, and she now depended on Shruikan for her very life to continue. <Are you hungry, little one? > The black-scaled dragon nuzzled the baby's belly tenderly, inquiring. Of course, he did not expect an answer. Shruikan scanned the empty meadow and exhaled calmly. What was it that her kind fed upon? At this early a stage, it would be milk. But... where on earth would a dragon find milk? These questions and more raced through the dragons mind, and he once again took notice of the wound, which still bled. With his teeth, he pulled the sword from his paw and threw it aside.

He placed the wounded paw next to Katrina and began to lick the blood away, tending his own wounds. Katrina would stop crying and remain still, as if an epiphany came to her. Her little head turned towards Shruikan's paw, and her mouth opened expectantly. If Shruikan had eyebrows, he would have raised one.

<What is it, child? What has calmed your weary soul? > Shruikan watched as Katrina reached out and touched Shruikan's paw. When she withdrew her hand, her fingers would be tipped in blood. Katrina eyed the hand for a while, cooing again, before bringing the bloodied hand to her mouth. She began to suck her fingers absentmindedly. Shruikan closed his eyes solemnly. < My suspicions are confirmed then. You have inherited your Bringers taste in blood. My sorrow touches your innocent soul... Your life will be hard and filled with turmoil. The humans here will fear you and reject you. You may be sad some days that you are not like the rest... But I will simply have to love you with a greater affection. And hopefully, it will be enough, little one, that the love might overflow into your being. >

Shruikan watched as the baby girl repeated the cycle of feeding from the dragon's blood. He knew her life would more than likely be depraved of all the things that made a childhood normal. But he would try his best. For Vin Venture, and for Galen Marek, he would care for and protect the babe. Besides, in his heart, he knew they would meet again. Fate had a funny way of creating coincidences.

Guest tomisntblue

I'll read that later.... I think i still need to read Hugo's last post to the Princess Bride story... also I'm working on my next entry, which I've been meaning to get up for a while.

A Happy Tenth Birthday (Just a short one)

Another cave. She hated them at this point... Katrina sat, waiting for Shruikan to return from his hunting trip. He said he would bring for her a very special surprise. Today was after all, the anniversary of the tenth year she was born! Katrina, however, was in a mood. Shruikan told her to wait in the cave, but patience was one thing she did not have time for! She stood up, and walked to the front of the cave. Shruikan warned her against going outside during the day, and that the sun could possibly be harmful for her... But it was just light, right? What could the sun possibly do to her?

She slowly put her hand outside the cave, outside the protection of the shadows that kept her safe, an immediately brought her hand back in with a yelp. "What was that!" Katrina clutched her hand, and it stung to the touch. She began to sniffle, and cry quietly, at the burns on her hand that smelled of singed flesh. After a few minutes, she backed deep into the cave, toward its rear, and secluded within herself.

An hour would pass, when the familiar sound of powerful wings buffeting the air was heard. The rhythm of the wing beats would quicken, before the ground shook slightly, signaling that Shruikan had landed.

<Little One? Where are you? >

Shruikan snaked his head into the cave that was too small for his entire bulk. He saw Katrina, hugging her knees and looking down. He also saw the dry trail of tears that lined her cheek, and sorrow touched his massive heart. <Why do you weep, Katrina? What ails your soul? >

After she said nothing, his response was to gently nudge her, until a small smile escaped her lips. Once in a less dark mood, she spoke. "Shrewy, I... I wanted to see what was so bad about the sun... you told me not to let the rays touch me, but I did anyways... And I got hurt..." She extended her hand for Shruikan to examine, not holding eye contact in fear of his response. <Oh, Little One. I am deeply sorry. >

This caught Katrina off guard. "What? Are you not mad with me?" She questioned curiously. <Of course not. Curiosity is a natural thing, and for a child even more so. I should have expected as much though... And I am sorry that you cannot share the experiences of a normal childhood with other normal children. But fret not. I am not upset. >

Katrina smiled inwardly, relieved that she was not in trouble. <The injury will heal quickly. You are, after all, a fast healer. And, as I have promised, I brought with me a very special surprise for you. I only hope you do not cause too much injury to yourself with it, > Chuckled the dragon mentally. Shruikan withdrew his head from the cave and brought it back in, after a few moments. Once back inside, it was apparent that something was in his mouth, and he opened it, dropping the contents to the ground. A single sword. Its blade was as black as the scales on Shruikan's body, and its pommel was as silver as Shruikan's eyes. Extravagant carvings on the pommel and lavish engraving along the blade complimented the sword in great measures.

Katrina's eyes widened with delight, and she ran to the object, picking it up in her hand. "It feels so natural! So light! Is it mines to keep?"

Shruikan chuckled again deep in his throat. <Young one, 'mines' is not proper in conversation. And yes, it is yours too keep. As the humans say, Happy Tenth Birth-- > He did not get to finish, because Katrina ran up to Shruikan and hugged his snout sincerely. "Thank you Shrewy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

<You are welcome Little One. But your smiles are all the thanks I require. >

Guest tomisntblue

Following Deadpool's Yo' Mama battle with the Joker, the merc with the mouth was feeling good. He was feeling confident, like he could take on the world.

Woohoo! I can take on the world!

See? I told you so. As Deadpool left the bar, humming "We are the Champions," a bullet found its way into the back of his head. "OW!" he shouted, putting his hand over the wound. "That hurt you jerk!"

Deadpool turned to see Dante smirking, "And? A couple more holes in your face would do wonders for your looks. Anyway, we got unfinished business."

Deadpool thought back to the middle of the Yo' Mama battle.

"Well YO mamma-!"

Before the next joke can be completed, Dante interrupts from at the bar, "Hey can I get in on this action... Yo Mama..."

Simultaneously Joker and Deadpool turn to the demon hunter and snap, "NO!.

"Yo mama's dead!" Deadpool said to Dante before turning his attention back to his opponent.

"When this is over... meet me outside..." Dante said, getting up from the bar and walking out to wait on Deadpool

*Gulp* "Oh... t-that little thing." Deadpool would stammer, trying to back away, "You don't think I meant anything by that do you big guy? I was caught in the moment, you understand right?"

"Oh yeah, I understand..." Dante said, aiming his gun once more, "And you understand why I need to blow your annoying little head off. I hate anyone who has a bigger mouth than me." It became clear Deadpool wasn't gonna talk his way out of this. There was only one thing to do. He turned and ran.

Using a burst of Superfast movement, Dante cut Deadpool off and kicked him in the chest. Deadpool was sent crashing through the wall. As he tried to regain whatever wits he had, the people who occupied the bar circled him, looking down to see if he alright.

"THAT'S IT!" Deadpool said as he kipped up, looking at Dante, "Alright you Justin Bieber haired loser..." It's true readers, take a look for yourself, Dante Bieber see?

Deadpool! Lay off! Devil May Cry's reputation is hurting enough as it is with the new emo Dante.

Hey, you wrote it.

Oh shut and get back to the story!

"Alright you Justin Bieber haired loser," Deadpool said, drawing twin submachine guns. Dante responded by drawing his sword. "Let's do this, I'm gonna take you apart the way I know best... RAP BATTLE!"

Dante gave him a flat look, "What... you're kidding me..."

Deadpool shook his head, "Nope, me and you, rap battle, to decide who the best crimson clad mercenary is."

"And if I just cut your annoying head off a punt it away?" Dante asked.

"Then by default I beat you."

Dante would groan, "Fine, but I go first."

"Be my guest..."

"Alright..." Dante said, before he noticed Batman in the Kazhan bar ; he had been consoling Spiderman for a long time, you know your life's bad when... well you get the point ; and said, "Yo' Batman! Give me a beat," A demand to which Batman obliged. Dante smiled and began,

"This Deadpool

Aint nothing but a fool

Gonna take him to school

Just let me say

The name's Dante

And you better pray

Cause I came to play

I'm the, sword master

The, Shotgun blaster

You? Just a walkin' disaster

Draw your gun

Bet I'm faster

You think you're healing's best?

Let's put that to the test,

I'll shoot below the vest.

Regrow those jewls

You break the walls?

I'm breakin' rules

And I take new tools

To make demons fools

So just try and play me

I'm leavin with Lady

Cause only I know the spot

To hit the jackpot!"

Dante would punctuate his rap by drawing his sword and slicing Deadpool's head clean off. Dante punted the head clear over a near building. As Deadpool's head sailed away he screamed, "THIS ISN'T A VIIIICTOOOORYYYYY!"

tomisntblue said:
Following Deadpool's Yo' Mama battle with the Joker, the merc with the mouth was feeling good. He was feeling confident, like he could take on the world.

Woohoo! I can take on the world!

See? I told you so. As Deadpool left the bar, humming "We are the Champions," a bullet found its way into the back of his head. "OW!" he shouted, putting his hand over the wound. "That hurt you jerk!"

Deadpool turned to see Dante smirking, "And? A couple more holes in your face would do wonders for your looks. Anyway, we got unfinished business."

Deadpool thought back to the middle of the Yo' Mama battle.

"Well YO mamma-!"

Before the next joke can be completed, Dante interrupts from at the bar, "Hey can I get in on this action... Yo Mama..."

Simultaneously Joker and Deadpool turn to the demon hunter and snap, "NO!.

"Yo mama's dead!" Deadpool said to Dante before turning his attention back to his opponent.

"When this is over... meet me outside..." Dante said, getting up from the bar and walking out to wait on Deadpool

*Gulp* "Oh... t-that little thing." Deadpool would stammer, trying to back away, "You don't think I meant anything by that do you big guy? I was caught in the moment, you understand right?"

"Oh yeah, I understand..." Dante said, aiming his gun once more, "And you understand why I need to blow your annoying little head off. I hate anyone who has a bigger mouth than me." It became clear Deadpool wasn't gonna talk his way out of this. There was only one thing to do. He turned and ran.

Using a burst of Superfast movement, Dante cut Deadpool off and kicked him in the chest. Deadpool was sent crashing through the wall. As he tried to regain whatever wits he had, the people who occupied the bar circled him, looking down to see if he alright.

"THAT'S IT!" Deadpool said as he kipped up, looking at Dante, "Alright you Justin Bieber haired loser..." It's true readers, take a look for yourself, Dante Bieber see?

Deadpool! Lay off! Devil May Cry's reputation is hurting enough as it is with the new emo Dante.

Hey, you wrote it.

Oh shut and get back to the story!

"Alright you Justin Bieber haired loser," Deadpool said, drawing twin submachine guns. Dante responded by drawing his sword. "Let's do this, I'm gonna take you apart the way I know best... RAP BATTLE!"

Dante gave him a flat look, "What... you're kidding me..."

Deadpool shook his head, "Nope, me and you, rap battle, to decide who the best crimson clad mercenary is."

"And if I just cut your annoying head off a punt it away?" Dante asked.

"Then by default I beat you."

Dante would groan, "Fine, but I go first."

"Be my guest..."

"Alright..." Dante said, before he noticed Batman in the Kazhan bar ; he had been consoling Spiderman for a long time, you know your life's bad when... well you get the point ; and said, "Yo' Batman! Give me a beat," A demand to which Batman obliged. Dante smiled and began,

"This Deadpool

Aint nothing but a fool

Gonna take him to school

Just let me say

The name's Dante

And you better pray

Cause I came to play

I'm the, sword master

The, Shotgun blaster

You? Just a walkin' disaster

Draw your gun

Bet I'm faster

You think you're healing's best?

Let's put that to the test,

I'll shoot below the vest.

Regrow those jewls

You break the walls?

I'm breakin' rules

And I take new tools

To make demons fools

So just try and play me

I'm leavin with Lady

Cause only I know the spot

To hit the jackpot!"

Dante would punctuate his rap by drawing his sword and slicing Deadpool's head clean off. Dante punted the head clear over a near building. As Deadpool's head sailed away he screamed, "THIS ISN'T A VIIIICTOOOORYYYYY!"

I love your Deadpool characterizations, Tom! This was funny from start to finish! Anyway, nice work, once again :lol:

Guest tomisntblue
I love your Deadpool characterizations, Tom! This was funny from start to finish! Anyway, nice work, once again :D

Thanks, I wasn't sure about my Deadpool because I haven't written for him all that much.

Chapter __(No idea, its been awhile)

Dragged behind the Man in Black, Vin would be struggling to keep up. She was no lazy princess, but the rate this man pulled her was terrifying. Especially considering the previous beings he had defeated earlier. Dante, Segfried and now Ben. He seemed merciful enough, as he demonstrated with Ben(who when asleep, looked nothing more then a regular boy), but still she was worried that she had merely exchanged one captor for another. An hour of running started to take its toll, as coupled with everything else her body began to tire...Perhaps that was his scheme? To tire her out until she was too exhausted to defend her person?

At that thought, a chill ran up her spine though she put on a brave face. It was then that she was mildly surprised when he stopped and spoke.

"Rest and catch your breath for a moment. Your no good to me dead."

Despite the return of her thoughts of what those words may mean, she felt there was a chance to bargain and she spoke.

"If you release me now, whatever you ask for in ransom, you'll get it. I promise you."

His look of such utter scorn sickened and made her feel small for some reason, though she made up for it with a greater glare.

He broke it off after a moment as he laughed bitterly.

"The promise of a woman? Hahaha, oh your quite the jester highness. Do they teach that along with all other royal lessons?"

Disregarding politeness and frankly, tired of the whole situation she snapped.

"I was giving you a chance. Because no matter where you take me now, there is no place you can hide from Prince Micheal. He can track an ants tread in the desert sands and a falcon on a cloudy day."

In a sneering manner, the Man spoke.

"So you think your dearest love will save you? How.....Inspiring."

Vin would look away and cross her arms. Pausing briefly to adjust her dress as she sat as she spoke.

"I never said he was my dearest love. But yes, he will save me, that I know."

He seemed to muse over that before he spoke.

"So....You admit you do not love him?"

Vin snorted quietly.

"He knows I do not love him....."

"Are not capable of love is what you mean."

At that attack, having come out of nowhere she turned and stood in anger. Cheeks flushed and hotly declaring.

"I have loved more deeply, then a killer like you could EVER dream of!!"

At her outburst he stood and with two strides, came to her. Fist cocked back, though she refused to even so much as flinch. Glaring at him with hatred before his hand dropped and he spoke.

"That was a warning "Highness." The next time, my hand flies because where I come from? We have penalties when women lie."

He then grabbed her arm in the same tight grip and spoke.

"Now come along, we have quite the distance to run."

Meanwhile.....

Prince Micheal would be examining the picnic lunch and area closely. Every blade of grass, every broken twig.....Until he found what he was looking for, a vial which he sniffed once before he spoke.

"Some kind of narcotic. Not iocance, but similar. There is a faint smell, if you know what to look for....And there are tracks that lead away in two opposite directions. One had the princess....The other, ran....That way."

He pointed and then gestured for his horse.

"On the bright side the Princess is alive....Or was an hour ago."

He glanced at Raziel and smirked.

"If she is otherwise when we find her, I shall be VERY put out."

And once more, they rode out.

In that time in between, the Man in Black and Vin would have covered a great distance on foot. Now resting at the edge of what appeared to be an almost sheer ravine as the Man spoke gruffly.

"Rest again Highness."

And laying down himself, he placed his hands behind his head and began to hum....Before noting the utter look of pure loathing on Vins face directed against him and he spoke.

"I have something on my mask?"

Vin would not be in a joking mood as she spoke.

"I know who you are....Your every action, every word proves it....Your the Sith Lord! Admit it!"

He smirked and inclined his head.

"With pride and pleasure. What can I do for you?"

If anything, her look seemed to intensify in hatred and she spoke, every word a cutting, biting edge.

"You can be chopped up into a thousand pieces and die slowly....For a start."

The Sith tsked lightly.

"Hardly complimentary Highness. May I ask what I have done to you? Other then current events."

Now her tone has changed....And so quiet, as though the very words themselves would make it official, she spoke. Though no less intense for that.

"You killed my love."

Outwardly, the Sith would shrug and speak.

"Possible, quite possible. I killed lots of people. So who was this love of yours? Another Prince? Old, scabby yet wealthy?"

Vin looked away. Not wishing to show weakness in the face of this man, though her hands trembled slightly as she spoke.

"No....He was a farm boy. Poor and perfect....With eyes like the storm, yet so very gentle. On the high seas, your ship attacked and the Sith Lord takes no prisoners."

Her glare was back, and she used it to utter perfection, though this would have no other effect then for him to chide her, as a teacher to a student.

I can't afford to make exceptions. Once word leaks out that a pirate has gone soft, people begin to disobey you, and then it's nothing but work, work, work, all the time.

The loathing would turn up to eleven as Vin roared.

"You mock my pain!"

The Sith's tone would suddenly become hard himself as he looked her in the eye and spoke.

"Life IS pain Highness, and anyone who says different is selling something."

Both would glare at the other before he broke it off and spoke, returning to his lighthearted manner.

"You know....I think I do remember this person."

He stood up and began to pace, as though in thought.

"This was....Five years ago, was it?"

At Vins nod, he continued.

"If it helps, he died well. No blubbering, bribes, etc.....All he said was "please. I need to live." It was that which caught my attention. Here, I'm not bothering you with this, am I?"

Vin would merely stare at him deadpan, loathing yet desperate to hear of what had happened.

"Nothing you can say can hurt me now."

He nodded and continued.

"I was curious and asked why, upon which he spoke of a girl. Radiant and beautiful, of such utter faithfulness and love. I can only presume he meant you. You should thank me for killing him, before he found out what you were."

Vin blinked, surprised at the direction this took and would stand.

"So what am I then?"

The Sith turned and sneered.

"Faithfulness" he spoke of Highness. Your enduring faithfulness. Now, tell me truly. When you found out he was gone, did you get engaged to your prince that same hour, or did you wait a whole week out of respect for the dead?"

The slap came out of nowhere, and actually lifted him slightly off his feet, surprised at Vins actions as she stood there, eyes aflame and tears threatening to fall now.

"YOU MOCKED MY PAIN ONCE! NEVER DO SO AGAIN! I DIED THAT DAY, I STILL AM DIEING NOW!"

About to reply, he suddenly was distracted as he noted in the distance, the dust clouds of the Prince as he and his entourage approached. And in that time, Vin would act, rushing forward and slamming the Sith in the stomach with her shoulder, knocking him off the edge as she cried out.

"AND YOU CAN DIE TOO!"

Watching him tumble, her tears came full force and she sobbed, slowly going to her knees as all the pent-up emotion in addition to all else that happened recently took its toll....When words she never expected to hear came to her, and she gasped with shock. No....It couldn't be!

And far below, but still hearable came the following from the Sith.

"As....You.....Wish!!"

Her face turned white with shock as she realized what she did and without hesitation, she leaped off after him, crying out a name she never expected to say in this life.

"GALEN!"

More to follow...Eventually.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Woot! I havent been on this page in awhile. Some epic stuff has built up. I laughed,I cried, I got one or two nods of approval to give out. great one all. Ill see what I can manage later, and am watiing for the next part in the bride story.

Woot! I havent been on this page in awhile. Some epic stuff has built up. I laughed,I cried, I got one or two nods of approval to give out. great one all. Ill see what I can manage later, and am watiing for the next part in the bride story.

Glad you loved it all Kev. And yes, more will follow eventually. Hope to see more drabbles as well from everyone.

Akuma got in the TARDIS to the tune of "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"

Akuma got in the TARDIS, he was looking for heroes to kill, he was in a bind he was way behind he was willing to make a deal. When he came across this young sawing on on fiddle and playing it hot, Akuma turned on the holodeck and said:

"Girl let me tell you what, I guess you didn't know but I'm a fiddle player too and if you care to take a dare I'll make a bet with you. Now you play pretty good fiddle girl but give Akuma his due, I'll bet a fiddle of gold against your soul cause I think I'm better than you."

The girl said "My name's Katie and it might be a sin but I'll take your bet and you're gonna regret, my parents are Galen and Vin."

Katie rosin up you bow and play your fiddle hard cause Hell's broke loose in TARDIS and Akuma deals the cards and if you you get this shiny fiddle made of gold but if you lose Akuma gets your soul!

Akuma opened up his case and said "I'll start this show." and chi flew from his fingertips as he rosined up his bow and he pulled his bow across the strings and it made an evil hiss. Then a band demons joined in and it sounded something like this:

*Instrumental break*

When Akuma finished Katie said "Well your pretty good old son, but sit down in that chair right there and let me show you how it's done!"

Fire on the mountain run boys run! Akuma's in the house of Time Lord's fun. Chicken in the bead pan pickin' out dough Granny will your dog bite? No child no.

*instrumental break*

Akuma bowed his head cause he knew that he'd been beat and he laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Katie's feet.

Katie said "Akuma just come back if you ever wanna try again I take after my parents their names are Galen and Vin." She played Fire on the mountain run boys run. Akuma's in the house of the Time Lord's fun. Chicken in the bread pan pickin' out dough. Granny will your dog bite? No child no.

"I am a sadist GM!"

"Oh....I am the very model of a sadist, sinister GM"

Through efforts and experience, I've embraced my inner Darwin-man.

Through dice and coin, and chance and plans, my storylines are all played out.

Though situations that I craft, can make my players want to shout.

I've RP'd quite a long time, and my experiences intensified, through reactions of the players whom have struggled and indeed, survived!

Though many have entrapped become, by plans in which I craft so well....And when they die, their knee-jerk reaction is of course to tell me "go to hell."

The knee-jerk reaction is to tell him "to go to hell!"

The knee-jerk reaction is to tell him "to go to hell!"

The knee-jerk reaction is to tell him "to go to-go to hell!"

I started out in D&D, and messed around with Roguish men.

Stop snickering and grinning like that now, you know just what I mean.

I later heard the Call and had not ever, ever since descend, I am the very model of a sadist, sinister GM!

"He later heard the Call and had not ever, ever since descend he is the very model of a sadist, sinister GM!

*Pauses and looks at what was just written*

.......Ladies and gentlemen, my mind on Gilbert and Sullivan.

*Shakes head and walks off.*

Editors note: Next chapter will come out soon.